Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,541 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? (4580 Views)

Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? / Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
As for me the breast turn me on the most.
So guys let here from you.
Ladies you can as well join us and mention the part of a guy body that turn you on the most.
Re: Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? by foxvilles: 7:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
Big cute eyes......

#F**k me eyes

4 Likes

Re: Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? by kirchofff(m): 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
Her kidneys, wow dey always turn me on

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
foxvilles:
Big cute eyes......

#F**k me eyes
hmmm
Re: Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
kirchofff:
when I see a Nigerian living and hustling in Malaysia I always know.

13 Likes

Re: Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? by kirchofff(m): 7:52pm On Jan 22, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
you must be in Malaysia.
lol, but on a more serious note I love babes with greenish kidneys

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? by Fkhalifa(m): 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
hot legs and laps

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
Fkhalifa:
hot legs and laps
WOW.
Re: Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? by ArchEnemy(m): 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
kirchofff:
grin adrenal glands nko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
Feet.
I cant explain why
I just know female feet gives me a little chub underneath my pants
Re: Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? by kirchofff(m): 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
ArchEnemy:
grin adrenal glands nko
especially wen those kidneys got stones

1 Like

Re: Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
Penisinpenisout:
Feet.
I cant explain why
I just know female feet gives me a little chub underneath my pants
hmmmm u dey serious.
Re: Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? by cruzita(f): 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
I think big nose turns me on .

1 Like

Re: Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? by desmond122(m): 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
Big eye ball babez
Re: Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? by joshing(m): 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
bweast/nipples
Re: Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
cruzita:
I think big nose turns me on .
like this one

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? by cruzita(f): 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
like this one
blood of God !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
cruzita:
blood of God !!!!!
no be you talk say na big nose dey turn u on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? by cruzita(f): 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
no be you talk say na big nose dey turn u on.
no be dis kind *nosemary*na

1 Like

Re: Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? by blackjack21(m): 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
BOOOOOBS. little ones though. like Rihanna, Alicia keys, Asa. grin grin
Re: Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? by joefredd006(m): 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
the brains... #smartisthenewsexy
Re: Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? by Niyinficient(m): 9:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
The boobs n d laps! If I just see laps (fresh one) omo, I don zuo b dat! I know it's a sin! Make God dey forgive man tho!

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
big booty if she no 4get about turning me on, cox my manhood won't reply
Re: Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? by sugarvallly(f): 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
Niyinficient:
The boobs n d laps! If I just see laps (fresh one) omo, I don zuo b dat! I know it's a sin! Make God dey forgive man tho!

lolz are you from edo?
Re: Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? by Niyinficient(m): 11:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
sugarvallly:

lolz are you from edo?

Na only Edo ppl no dey use eyes see laps? Well, am partly Edo!

1 Like

Re: Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? by menabae(f): 11:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hairy skin...
Re: Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? by sugarvallly(f): 11:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
Niyinficient:

Na only Edo ppl no dey use eyes see laps? Well, am partly Edo!
okk.i was curious because you used the word "zuo" I dey use am well well
Re: Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? by Niyinficient(m): 11:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
sugarvallly:

okk.i was curious because you used the word "zuo"
I dey use am well well

Na Benin I take school and I live there for sometime.u na benin/edo girl?
Re: Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
Fkhalifa:
hot legs and laps
Wow! guy we same line ooo !
Re: Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? by oluwasegun007(m): 12:13am On Jan 23, 2016
it dem booty....I luv dem big....e.g mercy Johnson, toolz.....

u could cry for pleasure just looking @ dem
Re: Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? by mrking3(m): 12:15am On Jan 23, 2016
I'm attracted to Ladies with Pointed Nose, Straight Hot Leggs. I don't get Turned On! I only admire ... That's all!
Re: Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? by Skibofire(m): 1:08am On Jan 23, 2016
foxvilles:
Big cute eyes......

#F**k me eyes
my man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abeg Which Kind Cloth Is This.(18+) / My Husband Can't Sleep Without Sucking My Vagina - Woman / 100 Sexy Nud* Beautiful Photos Of Ariana Grande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.