Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,075 members, 7,849,359 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:34 PM

Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her (2817 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF / Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her by eleko1: 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
Poor kid doing babie Allah online sad sad.U took the joke too far.Pathetic
flamyd:
make I send u my number make u send me MTN N500 ? swerve jot undecided
Re: Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her by eleko1: 12:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
Charles4075:
Lolz. Just because of 500 naira op, na you nor fit dash your own fellow guy, but you fit spend 3k for woman abi
help me ask those Lil kids.He still go on to summarise what 500 fit buy for market.He copied the story on FB come post it here to make FP,yet still dey do yang. Useless thing sad
Re: Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her by seangy4konji: 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
na so oooo
Re: Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her by eleko1: 12:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin cheesy grin cheesy sad grin shocked sad embarassed grin.
myfantasies:
I am tired of seeing dis thread, everyday a different moniker will open dis same thread
Breeze don blow,we don see 'fool' yansh. Dnt mind those irresponsible kids with their trash post sad
Re: Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her by eleko1: 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
Nah cotonu dollars. grin grin grin cheesy grin wink grin.Dnt mind the kid jare.He can only play dis story with his mate.
omarithmetics:
Well you spent 3k on lunch with her (it says a lot about you tho)...and what I don't get is how you were suppose to have #500 change in the first place. What naira denomination did you pay with?

1 Like

Re: Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her by Charles4075(m): 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
eleko1:
help me ask those Lil kids.He still go on to summarise what 500 fit buy for market.He copied the story on FB come post it here to make FP,yet still dey do yang. Useless thing sad
Lolzcheesycheesy:DNor mind am my guy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Not Paint Me Black Cos I Told You What I Wanted / It Is Not All About Virginity, Work To Build Up Virtue. / The Internet Favourite Ghanaian Bride-to-be Shares Anoda Pic 4rm Dia Pre-wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.