Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her (2806 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF / Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
So yesterday I decided to take a break from the norm and so I took this girl out on a date and after
we
finish eating,
I went to pay for the food we ate, the waiter
didn't have 500 naira
change to give me. I asked the girl to sit let's
wait for the waiter to
go look for change, and surprisingly she said I
was embarrasing
her, that I should act like a big boy and leave
the
change for the
waiter...
Is she crazy ni?
Is she madt ni?
Does she know the things 500 naira can do? I
guess she doesn't
Well, let me highlight few of the things 500
naira
can do incase
she doesn't know...
500 naira can buy you 5 loaves of bread and
two
fishes, if you are
lucky to have Jesus around, you will feed 5000
people... Is that the
money she want me to leave?
Sardine= N150, indomie (hungry man size) =
N100, 2 eggs = N60,
plastic Coke = 100. Total N410, and you say
naira na small
money?
500 naira that I'll use to buy 3 albums & good
earpiece?
Rice N100, beans N50, meat N100, plastic
malt
N100 and
remaining 150 to play Nairabet,...and she say
naira na
chicken change? I swear she no well
Half carton of Indomie sef is N500 naira shey
u
know?
Do you know how many players Arsene Wenger
of
Arsenal will buy
with 500 Naira?
The most annoying thing is that its possible
that
this girl has never
given 500 naira offering for church o
See, on a serious note...you won't know the
value
of 500 naira,
untill you borrow 500 naira credit from MTN
and
you have to pay
back.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
Space booked
Re: Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her by sweetval: 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
Mk I Laff abeg.. grin grin . To that chick Sha, mk common sense follow her..

3 Likes

Re: Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her by eleko1: 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
undecided undecided poor pikin ! Nah bicos of 500 u nor go allow us breath again undecided .u even list poverty food lipsrsealed embarassed wey 500 fit buy. U dey dash free girl money but u can't lif 500 to d poor guy undecided . I weak sad grin

2 Likes

Re: Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her by SMARTKOSSY: 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
Thanx for copying my post on fb
Re: Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
Lolzz...but d girl sef
Re: Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her by Mprex(f): 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
lmao oh!

nlers sha

I am not suprised
Re: Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
Lols
Re: Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her by Lsofdk(m): 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
undecided
Re: Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her by DecoLand(m): 10:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
Lwkmd
Re: Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her by Cholls(m): 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
My brother hahaha nice one.
Re: Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her by Charles4075(m): 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
Lolz. Just because of 500 naira op, na you nor fit dash your own fellow guy, but you fit spend 3k for woman abi

1 Like

Re: Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
eleko1:
undecided undecided poor pikin ! Nah bicos of 500 u nor go allow us breath again undecided .u even list poverty food lipsrsealed embarassed wey 500 fit buy. U dey dash free girl money but u can't lif 500 to d poor guy undecided . I weak sad grin
make I send u my number make u send me MTN N500 ? swerve jot undecided
Re: Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
SMARTKOSSY:
Thanx for copying my post on fb
hmm Nigerians sha
Re: Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her by Lytech(m): 10:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
eleko1:
see dasuki pikin,very soon u will join ur papa in efcc custody

2 Likes

Re: Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her by Emmafrancis: 11:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
Laughing in Ashanti.
Re: Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her by Emac34: 11:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
this OP nah stingy Dude
Re: Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
Emac34:
this OP nah stingy Dude
I guess u live in Germany or are related to Dasuki otherwise u would know 500 is big money
Re: Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her by Emac34: 11:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
flamyd:
I guess u live in Germany or are related to Dasuki otherwise u would know 500 is big money
I was thinking it was Bill Gate cheesygrin
Re: Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her by XaintJoel20: 11:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
You wouldn't know what #500 can do until you are trapped in the closet and need only #500 to get your freedom. I once blasphemed when I lost my one, only and last #500 years back.. (Anyway, I have asked God for forgiveness)...

2 Likes

Re: Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her by myfantasies(f): 12:29am On Jan 23, 2016
I am tired of seeing dis thread, everyday a different moniker will open dis same thread
Re: Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her by oppybouy(m): 12:44am On Jan 23, 2016
Looool. Warriz dz
Re: Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 23, 2016
grin
Re: Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her by omarithmetics: 6:19am On Jan 23, 2016
Well you spent 3k on lunch with her (it says a lot about you tho)...and what I don't get is how you were suppose to have #500 change in the first place. What naira denomination did you pay with?

2 Likes

Re: Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her by Junki04(m): 7:58am On Jan 23, 2016
omarithmetics:
Well you spent 3k on lunch with her (it says a lot about you tho)...and what I don't get is how you were suppose to have #500 change in the first place. What naira denomination did you pay with?
N1gga u smart

3 Likes

Re: Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her by cruzita(f): 8:02am On Jan 23, 2016
how many times I go see this kind post? abi na everybody dem dey owe change
Re: Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her by yungryce: 8:45am On Jan 23, 2016
#500 can help ur ministry at one olosho joint

omarithmetics:
grin

1 Like

Re: Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her by dnacrystal: 9:25am On Jan 23, 2016
omarithmetics:
op, I am interested in the answer to this question

1 Like

Re: Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her by bogtrotter: 9:37am On Jan 23, 2016
It can buy you latex too for the dark world lol. You should've left the change for the waiter though. You'll be like "don't worry, keep the change". That would've been dope.
Re: Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her by Mypeople2(m): 9:52am On Jan 23, 2016
We know this story is fake.But assuming it is real,the lady should give the waiter the balance money since she is a "big girl ".How many ladies can spend N100 on a gentlemen without expecting N5000 in return?
Re: Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her by emmanuelkant77(m): 9:54am On Jan 23, 2016
omarithmetics:
....luv de question

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? / Cute Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Pregnant Bride And Her Groom (pics) / Dirty Secrets Women Keep From Men - Anonymous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.