Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

We Won’t Provide Sureties For Metuh –jalo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won’t Provide Sureties For Metuh –jalo (21697 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow / FG Won’t Provide Updates On Buhari’s Health, Treatment – Punch / 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions (2) (3) (4)

Re: We Won’t Provide Sureties For Metuh –jalo by kolnel: 7:11am On Jan 23, 2016
Very understandable
Chop alone die alone

Re: We Won’t Provide Sureties For Metuh –jalo by RichDad1(m): 7:12am On Jan 23, 2016
Chop alone things.

Re: We Won’t Provide Sureties For Metuh –jalo by Jabioro: 7:17am On Jan 23, 2016
I can see you watch the event from a distance, using your Google glasses . Wait what have just said ? Hmmmm !!!!
Re: We Won’t Provide Sureties For Metuh –jalo by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 23, 2016
For real,like they denying him.

Re: We Won’t Provide Sureties For Metuh –jalo by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 23, 2016
Confuse opposition... Later some else will come out and refute this..

Re: We Won’t Provide Sureties For Metuh –jalo by horlus(m): 7:44am On Jan 23, 2016
At least we have some honorable men in pdp who knows right from wrong. Clearly we are been told that this isn't a war against pdp but some unscrupulous elements in the party.

Re: We Won’t Provide Sureties For Metuh –jalo by goodlifehyd(m): 7:45am On Jan 23, 2016
chukwudi44:
Jalo does not speak for the PDP.The views expressed are are solely his own and not that of the PDP only the national publicity secretary or the National chairman can speak for the party.

https://www.nairaland.com/2861561/pdp-disowns-jalo-denies-asking
Thought you deactivated ur account lol so na underground u dey all this while

Re: We Won’t Provide Sureties For Metuh –jalo by norman22: 7:47am On Jan 23, 2016
good
Re: We Won’t Provide Sureties For Metuh –jalo by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 23, 2016
goodlifehyd:
Thought you deactivated ur account lol so na underground u dey all this while

I had other better things to do than nairalanding
Re: We Won’t Provide Sureties For Metuh –jalo by haqueurate(m): 7:56am On Jan 23, 2016
Ha! So you are still alive chukwudi44 thank God o, corruption has had little defence since you left yhe scene, welcome back SAC (senior advocate for corruption) things will be more intresting on nairaland now, you have a backlog of people to defend o
Dasuki et all

chukwudi44:
Jalo does not speak for the PDP.The views expressed are are solely his own and not that of the PDP only the national publicity secretary or the National chairman can speak for the party.

Re: We Won’t Provide Sureties For Metuh –jalo by focus7: 7:59am On Jan 23, 2016
chukwudi44:

Pa Chukwudi the last time I checked, Jalo is more pdp than you, outside NL no one knows you.

Re: We Won’t Provide Sureties For Metuh –jalo by exwizzy90(m): 8:02am On Jan 23, 2016
Frankiss44:
Lol.. This is just for the press.. And for gullible Nigerians that believe every shiit they see online
exactly my brother, they (pdp) know what they are doing; they are selling themselve to the public as a party that doesn't support crime...

Re: We Won’t Provide Sureties For Metuh –jalo by eightsin(m): 8:02am On Jan 23, 2016
oyo is his case
Re: We Won’t Provide Sureties For Metuh –jalo by bolabolabo: 8:03am On Jan 23, 2016
bigerboy200:
Lmao..Metuh go chop watery beans taya for that Kuje prison..

how long were u dere for?

what was your crime??

Re: We Won’t Provide Sureties For Metuh –jalo by babafirst(m): 8:05am On Jan 23, 2016
'He said, “Metuh didn’t represent the party in the alleged crimes he’s being prosecuted. The party didn’t benefit from the alleged crime''He said, “Metuh didn’t represent the party in the alleged crimes he’s being prosecuted. The party didn’t benefit from the alleged crime''----Lol,Metuh Chop alone clean mouth 'die' alone.I said PDP was so greedy and even though they would still have lost the election but their greed in quaffing campaign funds contributed more to their defeat.PDP looted Nigeria and extended that looting to themselves and some mumu ekpas are still there dying for that stinking party.This Jalo man na my hitman,the bobo no dey hide im own truth....Metuh-selah chop alone die alone.

Re: We Won’t Provide Sureties For Metuh –jalo by Otu7(m): 8:10am On Jan 23, 2016
y is PDP abandoning der own. dey shd stick wit Metuh no matter what. democracy nids strong & credible opposition. PMB is a dictator & we wud nid a strong PDP 2 checkmate him. no wonder lots of PDP members re decamping 2 APC cos dey seem 2 b clueless abt restructuring & being in d opposition. dis is bad news
Re: We Won’t Provide Sureties For Metuh –jalo by babafirst(m): 8:10am On Jan 23, 2016
haqueurate:

Ha! So you are still alive chukwudi44 thank God o, corruption has had little defence since you left yhe scene, welcome back SAC (senior advocate for corruption) things will be more intresting on nairaland now, you have a backlog of people to defend o
Dasuki et all

Lol,you wicked.But really Chukwudiiii the SAC is back but battered.

Re: We Won’t Provide Sureties For Metuh –jalo by babafirst(m): 8:12am On Jan 23, 2016
udemzy101:
Confuse opposition... Later some else will come out and refute this..
Lol,Chukwudi 444 is already here to refute it.

Re: We Won’t Provide Sureties For Metuh –jalo by babafirst(m): 8:15am On Jan 23, 2016
Freegift75:
Disowned sharp sharp to avoid implication.......na wa oh
Lol,na chop alone die alone,if to say Metuh done roger out half of the money(Someone like Jallo now get around 50 Milla for example)dem for help am.Chop alone die alone.

Re: We Won’t Provide Sureties For Metuh –jalo by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 23, 2016
focus7:
Pa Chukwudi the last time I checked, Jalo is more pdp than you, outside NL no one knows you.

Do you really know me outside NL? How are you sure i am not even a member of PDP's NWC?

Re: We Won’t Provide Sureties For Metuh –jalo by omenka(m): 8:19am On Jan 23, 2016
Oya oo!!! Placard bearing Israeli protesters, over to you!! cheesy
Re: We Won’t Provide Sureties For Metuh –jalo by foriz4u(m): 8:23am On Jan 23, 2016
chukwudi44:

abi But I think its a trap to get pdp... if pdp provide how suretees it will pinpoint some alliances so its a right thinking by jalo. let d guy sort his problem out himself without involving pdp after all, efcc or who do ever didn't indicate if d fight was against pdp.

Re: We Won’t Provide Sureties For Metuh –jalo by kenyguy(m): 8:24am On Jan 23, 2016
Hard time for MR Metuh.

Re: We Won’t Provide Sureties For Metuh –jalo by smsshola(m): 8:25am On Jan 23, 2016
I hope tomorrow they won't deny d statement.
Re: We Won’t Provide Sureties For Metuh –jalo by omenka(m): 8:26am On Jan 23, 2016
chukwudi44:

Jalo is amongst the renegades in the PDP who a few days ago called for the resignation of NWC members!! Do you really expect him to come out and say he was going to provide surety for Metuh?
A renegade is a person who "leaves a group, a deserter, an outlaw". Jalo still speaks from Wadata Plaza and the NWC or the NEC hasn't pronounced him persona non grata- so tell us Pa Chuckwudi, how is Jalo a renegade??

Re: We Won’t Provide Sureties For Metuh –jalo by arsenal33: 8:27am On Jan 23, 2016
appini:
I see it more like a tactical move. Because their plans is to brand PDP a corrupt political party.

Though they will be working for his release behind the scene.

Metuh stay strong!

Imagine, telling a looter to stay strong!

Re: We Won’t Provide Sureties For Metuh –jalo by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 23, 2016
omenka:
A renegade is a person who "leaves a group, a deserter, an outlaw". Jalo still speaks from Wadata Plaza and the NWC or the NEC hasn't pronounced him persona non grata- so tell us Pa Chuckwudi, how is Jalo a renegade??

Did you not read the press release from the PDP Ag National chairman last week which i posted on the first page of this thread?
Re: We Won’t Provide Sureties For Metuh –jalo by omenka(m): 8:37am On Jan 23, 2016
chukwudi44:

Did you not read the press release from the PDP Ag National chairman last week which i posted on the first page of this thread?
And the statement said Jalo has been expelled or is no longer a member of the party or has been relieved of his duty as DNPS of the party??

The Ag National chairman says whatever and you take it that is the "position of the party", whereas you ask that the statement of someone "specifically appointed to speak for the party" should be disregarded!!

Is it the job of the Ag Chairman to speak for the party??

Baba, check well oo, something dey wrong somewhere. cheesy

Re: We Won’t Provide Sureties For Metuh –jalo by zakimon: 8:40am On Jan 23, 2016
I don't know what this Jalo is still doing in PDP? He is always against PDP in statements credited to him. He should go to APC already!!
Re: We Won’t Provide Sureties For Metuh –jalo by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 23, 2016
Pdp is a disgrace, so they are not the strongest party after all in Africa, small shake, all of dem disappear, its a shame to them, mark my word, i dont see Pdp ever winning presidency again

Re: We Won’t Provide Sureties For Metuh –jalo by appini: 8:43am On Jan 23, 2016
arsenal33:

Imagine, telling a looter to stay strong!

Innocent until proven guilty.
Re: We Won’t Provide Sureties For Metuh –jalo by codedslayer: 8:52am On Jan 23, 2016
chukwudi44:

Do you really know me outside NL? How are you sure i am not even a member of PDP's NWC?

Buhahahaha. Many people know you here Mr oga. We have seen your pics here several times, no dey try bobo newcomers here. Shuo

Ministers In Last Minute Lobbying Ahead Of Cabinet Dissolution / Bamidele Salam Challenges Fashola To 90-Day Road Travel Tour / We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps