Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Ugly But Sweet Mistake - Friend Zone Issue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugly But Sweet Mistake - Friend Zone Issue (1260 Views)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugly But Sweet Mistake - Friend Zone Issue by lxyrul: 9:53am On Jan 23, 2016
I have been a very good friend of this bae for exactly 26months, 2 Years and 2 months, but I have always loved her all along. I asked her out on three different occasion but she keeps turning me doe2cos she has a bf.

I know the bf, but they don't look to have a thing to me. She loves her but he's never there.

Now the issue is we went clubbing last night, not the first time though, and we had fun. Between she got a bit tipsy, and I was in the mood too. So overnight we had wild sex. She woke up very early this morning and started crying and left without saying a word.

Been calling her since but she's not picking up, rather she's rejecting it. I don't know if I should let her be or keep pressing.

But overall, last night was amazing. I still love to have more for she's tight mean!!!
Re: Ugly But Sweet Mistake - Friend Zone Issue by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 23, 2016
sad you're one of the problems of this Earth..

She has a boyfriend, you're still disturbing her for God knows what??!, and you still fúcked her??!... You've been trolling her with all yo pvssy ass nigga shiit for 2years n 2months?? You're one pathetic motherfucker you know?? Don't you have any sense?? How can you want to be so selfish? What you feel isn't Love.. It's madness!! How will you feel if someone is doing this to your girlfriend??.. undecided

I even blame her for going clubbing with yo jerk ass.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ugly But Sweet Mistake - Friend Zone Issue by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 23, 2016
OP, why are you calling her? You had "wild sex" with her & she's probably sulking over the incident & calling her might even make things worse.

I know it's not that easy but since she has a boyfriend, why not leave her and look elsewhere? But I guess you won't. Not when her pusssy is made of diamondsundecided...
Re: Ugly But Sweet Mistake - Friend Zone Issue by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 23, 2016
lxyrul:
I have been a very good friend of this bae for exactly 26months, 2 Years and 2 months, but I have always loved her all along. I asked her out on three different occasion but she keeps turning me doe2cos she has a bf.

I know the bf, but they don't look to have a thing to me. She loves her but he's never there.

Now the issue is we went clubbing last night, not the first time though, and we had fun. Between she got a bit tipsy, and I was in the mood too. So overnight we had wild sex. She woke up very early this morning and started crying and left without saying a word.

Been calling her since but she's not picking up, rather she's rejecting it. I don't know if I should let her be or keep pressing.

But overall, last night was amazing. I still love to have more for she's tight mean!!!

Leave her be for now for now here means till she is ready to talk to you when she is she will call you.

I hope you guys were protected because from what I've seen on NL when she gets pregnant the love dey fade.
Re: Ugly But Sweet Mistake - Friend Zone Issue by cruzita(f): 10:08am On Jan 23, 2016
so u want to be the cause of their break up ?no worry e go reach u hand
Re: Ugly But Sweet Mistake - Friend Zone Issue by lxyrul: 10:27am On Jan 23, 2016
andromida:

Leave her be for now for now here means till she is ready to talk to you when she is she will call you.

I hope you guys were protected because from what I've seen on NL when she gets pregnant the love dey fade.

Protected ke
Re: Ugly But Sweet Mistake - Friend Zone Issue by lxyrul: 10:28am On Jan 23, 2016
Obioraaa:
sad you're one of the problems of this Earth..

She has a boyfriend, you're still disturbing her for God knows what??!, and you still fúcked her??!... You've been trolling her with all yo pvssy ass nigga shiit for 2years n 2months?? You're one pathetic motherfucker you know?? Don't you have any sense?? How can you want to be so selfish? What you feel isn't Love.. It's madness!! How will you feel if someone is doing this to your girlfriend??.. undecided

I even blame her for going clubbing with yo jerk ass.. undecided

God, she's not even your sis. What if you were to be one?
Re: Ugly But Sweet Mistake - Friend Zone Issue by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 23, 2016
lxyrul:

Protected ke

Protected wild sex to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Ugly But Sweet Mistake - Friend Zone Issue by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 23, 2016
It seems like alot of people are breaking out of the friend zone
Could it be because of some of the degrading comment we give to people that get friendzoned on here?

Maybe friendzone is not that bad after all
Oh shiiit, think we bleeped up..

@OP, That is not cool brah.

1 Like

Re: Ugly But Sweet Mistake - Friend Zone Issue by lxyrul: 10:30am On Jan 23, 2016
RexKex:
OP, why are you calling her? You had "wild sex" with her & she's probably sulking over the incident & calling her might even make things worse.

I know it's not that easy but since she has a boyfriend, why not leave her and look elsewhere? But I guess you won't. Not when her pusssy is made of diamondsundecided...

Of a truth even if I can't promise love, I am sure I more than just like her. It's easy for me running this thread cos it's always anonymous. And again she's not here
Re: Ugly But Sweet Mistake - Friend Zone Issue by lxyrul: 10:31am On Jan 23, 2016
andromida:

Protected wild sex to avoid stories that touch.

It wasn't as if I planned having sex with her. So how could I have made such preparations. Or am I expected to go with a cd here and there?

Plus alcohol is a magician. So it's easy not having such thoughts
Re: Ugly But Sweet Mistake - Friend Zone Issue by lxyrul: 10:36am On Jan 23, 2016
cruzita:
so u want to be the cause of their break up ?no worry e go reach u hand

We'll, she might be hurt, but I'll be a bit happy if I get to win her over afterwards. After all I'll been the side bf all along and I have been doing all since. He's not even making his presence felt.

And she ain't a saint either, she's good at what she does.
Re: Ugly But Sweet Mistake - Friend Zone Issue by lxyrul: 10:37am On Jan 23, 2016
Penisinpenisout:
It seems like alot of people are breaking out of the friend zone
Could it be because of some of the degrading comment we give to people that get friendzoned on here?

Maybe friendzone is not that bad after all
Oh shit, i think we bleeped up..

@OP, That is not cool brah.

Lol
Re: Ugly But Sweet Mistake - Friend Zone Issue by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 23, 2016
lxyrul:

It wasn't as if I planned having sex with her. So how could I have made such preparations. Or am I expected to go with a cd here and there?

Plus alcohol is a magician. So it's easy not having such thoughts

Play safe is all I am saying and if alcohol makes you lose reasoning consider staying away from it.
Re: Ugly But Sweet Mistake - Friend Zone Issue by lxyrul: 11:07am On Jan 23, 2016
andromida:

Play safe is all I am saying and if alcohol makes you lose reasoning consider staying away from it.

Maybe a next time
Re: Ugly But Sweet Mistake - Friend Zone Issue by magicfairy(m): 11:23am On Jan 23, 2016
wild sex or rape?
Re: Ugly But Sweet Mistake - Friend Zone Issue by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
mumuism. . . absolute rubbish. she was drunk that was y you had acess to her honey pot.

if to say na Yankee naw omo na straight jail.
Re: Ugly But Sweet Mistake - Friend Zone Issue by mallimillz(m): 3:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
lxyrul:

cuddles man dat was same mistake I did in skul..I still regret nt bangin those bae go for her again and bang her more..pls don't bother apologise just wait for like a week den go bak doing a cool evening and try to talk swt words too her and den might b lucky to bang bang again

1 Like

Re: Ugly But Sweet Mistake - Friend Zone Issue by lxyrul: 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
mallimillz:
cuddles man dat was same mistake I did in skul..I still regret nt bangin those bae go for her again and bang her more..pls don't bother apologise just wait for like a week den go bak doing a cool evening and try to talk swt words too her and den might b lucky to bang bang again

Thanks man. Now she's talking to me already. She demands that we sit and talk. A bit tensed but am loving it

1 Like

Re: Ugly But Sweet Mistake - Friend Zone Issue by lxyrul: 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
ERUDITEE:
mumuism. . .
absolute rubbish.
she was drunk that was y you had acess to her honey pot.

if to say na Yankee naw omo na straight jail.

I didn't ask her to drink. Plus she came all over me herself.
Re: Ugly But Sweet Mistake - Friend Zone Issue by lxyrul: 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
magicfairy:
wild sex or rape?

Simple definition, wild sex. What makes girls sweet and dirty in bed. She rode me all through and she's a pro all along

(1) (Reply)

CHAI!!! Se-xy Muslim Woman Wearing A See-through Skirt Caught Praying ‘nu.de’ In / 4 Little Things Compulsive Cheaters Have In Common / Why Do Most Ladies Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.