Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life (2551 Views)

How Sex Almost Cost Me My Life / Photo! How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day,end Time Story / How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life by bclemsnews(m): 10:06am On Jan 23, 2016
From www.bclems.com

Read this story and learn the life-time lessons...
This is a true story of an unforgettable near death experience I had on the night of 24th December, 2015 that changed my life forever. I decided to share this story here not because I want you to castigate me for my act (you can't castigate me more than I have castigate myself), but because I believe a lot of people will learn from it and thereby avoid the pitfall in the coming 2016.

It all began when I attended the night church service held in http://www.bclems.com/2015/12/how-sex-with-stranger-almost-cost-me-my.html

Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life by refiner(f): 10:06am On Jan 23, 2016
story for d gods....are u dis jobless
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life by godfirstawe: 10:07am On Jan 23, 2016
Stale...

U posted before now
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life by niceeric(m): 10:30am On Jan 23, 2016
so it happened to you too on thesame 24th, with thesame girl??
that's beautiful... nairalanders and copy and paste
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life by greyce: 10:32am On Jan 23, 2016
Lol.everybody wanna open a thread on nl
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life by Richardonald(m): 10:37am On Jan 23, 2016
I don't undastnd this guy self
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life by Richardonald(m): 10:50am On Jan 23, 2016
God save ur life, u should hav died for fuckin a stranger u don't know..this is a good lesson to you and everyone
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life by Richardonald(m): 10:50am On Jan 23, 2016
God save ur life, u should hav died for fuckin a stranger u don't know..this is a good lesson to everyone
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life by sporttales: 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
Oh
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life by bclemsnews(m): 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
Lol
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life by timidapsin(m): 5:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
Tobenanaa tongue
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
Mtchwwwwww *iranu
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life by kingsmok(m): 8:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
bclemsnews:
From www.bclems.com

Read this story and learn the life-time lessons...
This is a true story of an unforgettable near death experience I had on the night of 24th December, 2015 that changed my life forever. I decided to share this story here not because I want you to castigate me for my act (you can't castigate me more than I have castigate myself), but because I believe a lot of people will learn from it and thereby avoid the pitfall in the coming 2016.

It all began when I attended the night church service held in http://www.bclems.com/2015/12/how-sex-with-stranger-almost-cost-me-my.html
oh boy u never repent, na me tell u
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life by cruzita(f): 8:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
click and lick
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Mtchwwwwww *iranu

you got no chill, damn!!
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life by cruzita(f): 6:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
undecided how many times u dey make love to this stranger and God dey save your life?
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life by sporttales: 5:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
Sorry
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life by sporttales: 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
Lol
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life by sporttales: 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
Lol u too much

(1) (Reply)

Message To All Guys / True Or False Signs A Shy Guy Likes You. / What's The Best Way To Sleep With Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.