Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,077 members, 7,835,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be (6925 Views)

"Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
Well, I think you just got a promotion after 5yrs. Celebrate it or Terminate it.
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
Lavedaa:

You sha cry
cool well, it's a gift
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
myfantasies:
Wat u feel for her was lust, not love

If u really love her u won't feel dis way

I guess sex is best enjoyed wen u do it with someone dat u really love, someone dat u share a deep connection with

Yeah...someone like munwaness grin grin grin grin
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by Lavedaa: 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obioraaa:
cool well, it's a gift
Yeah? You just have a way of getting me LOL..
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obioraaa:
grin sorry man
.. I just read the news now.. Really tragic..

Worse part is, the liverpool y'all leap frog-ed actually got all three points in what could probably be the most thrilling match this season.. That lallana last goal was heaven sent.. DHL!! Straight from GOd!! grin grin

Sorry about the loss man.. Hang in there. Guardiola was talking to your people some days ago.. I know the glazers can do smiley
not a surprise to Me charlie, with van gaal its either a draw n a loss. you know what, the fans waved goodbye at him on his way out of the pitch. We've had it man ! This ain't MANCHESTER UNITED anymore !. say! D.M scored a brace today PSG were on fire.
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
Lavedaa:
Hello!

what is it?
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by myfantasies(f): 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
dukeolumde:

Yeah...someone like munwaness grin grin grin grin
Wat is munwaness
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by Lavedaa: 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

what is it?
And why you acting all tough?
You should reply me well! undecided

Nothing actually...said I should holla!

Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
Lavedaa:

Yeah? You just have a way of getting me LOL..
cool I have special powers from the okija shrine in anambra state.. They're working well on you.. I should frequent there for more n more charms
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by Lavedaa: 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obioraaa:
cool I have special powers from the okija shrine in anambra state.. They're working well on you.. I should frequent there for more n more charms
hahaha what you feeling like tongue that was just to make you happy grin
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

not a surprise to Me charlie, with van gaal its either a draw n a loss. you know what, the fans waved goodbye at him on his way out of the pitch. We've had it man ! This ain't MANCHESTER UNITED anymore !. say! D.M scored a brace today PSG were on fire.
grin ouch!! And to think there was a time when D.M was a disappointment for PSG and the fans felt LVG's actions were justified.. grin

Right now.. PSG is more formidable than ever.. Thanks to 100% greatAF attacking option, D.M(AMF,CMF,LMF,RMF,SS,LWF,RWF) who can play in just any attacking role(except CF)....

Your team has the right players.. But the wrong gaffer.. Give guardiola those boys and watch him possess the premier league.. undecided depay? Martial? Mata? All intelligent players.. Playing a shitty style of football undecided
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
Lavedaa:
hahaha what you feeling like tongue that was just to make you happy grin
grin the medicine dy work pass as I expect sef
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by Lavedaa: 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obioraaa:
grin the medicine dy work pass as I expect sef
Enjoy the moment while it lasts grin
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
sadsadsad

There is this gal I have been wooing since 2011, that's five years ago.
I did all I could, took her out on dates, parties, even church programs but she never agreed to date me.

Seri
dollyjoy:
sadsadsad

I did all I could, took her out on dates, parties, even church programs but she never agreed to date me.

Seri
dollyjoy:
sadsadsad

Seriously?
you even took her to church programs, just to ........
chai!!!!
BUHARI IS COMING FOR YOU
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by davidif: 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
Why would you pursue someone that is already in a relationship in the first place? Na wa o. The way naija people think sef?
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
Lavedaa:

Enjoy the moment while it lasts grin
undecided you have intentions to end the moment or wetin??
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by Lavedaa: 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided you have intentions to end the moment or wetin??
Maybe lipsrsealed grin
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
Lavedaa:

Maybe lipsrsealed grin
undecided maybe is a polite way of saying yes in cases like this..

Well, there's no problem... I can take hits by God's grace
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by Lavedaa: 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided maybe is a polite way of saying yes in cases like this..

Well, there's no problem... I can take hits by God's grace
LOL..Nope..I'm sure issues like this won't come up again..its the last.
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by Qualer: 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
ChizzyMaris:
5years is too long na! ah ahn, which excitement go remain again?
BTW, sex is overrated.

so you like it when it's smoking hot abi? correct girl!!
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by ChizzyMaris(f): 9:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
Qualer:

so you like it when it's smoking hot abi? correct girl!!
Na you know. I'm a virgin, ion what you're talking about.
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
Lavedaa:
And why you acting all tough? You should reply me well! undecided
Nothing actually...said I should holla!

. . . . okay.
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by Qualer: 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
ChizzyMaris:

Na you know. I'm a virgin, ion what you're talking about.

Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by mallimillz(m): 12:17am On Jan 24, 2016
everrichy:
Please everyone, I'm in a serious dilemma.
I did all I could, took her out on dates, parties, even church programs but she never agreed to date me. She said she was in a serious relationship and prefer us being friends. I have been in and out of different relationships since then but we just remained friends. She just friend zoned me. She has spent countless nights and weekends in my place yet she never allowed me straff.
Fast forward to last week Sunday, I told her I can't bear the frustration of being beside her yet I can not touch. After all, I was patient for five years yet ordinary kiss I didn't get.
So she got up and came to kiss me. And to my surprise, the kiss lingered on till we eventually had sex. Can you believe it??

The issue now is that everything became weird after the sex. We had sex three times after that but I just can't explain the lack of connection anymore. After all the expectation and suspense, the sex is just boring and without excitement.
She's been at my place all week and I've eventually lost all desire to have sex with her again.

Please what could be wrong?
And I do I get back the excitement?

cc: lalasticlala.
na u sabi...next tym try and take it gently frm romance suck bobs and suck pu**y den sex u would enjoy it
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by Mrbigman1(m): 5:36am On Jan 24, 2016
everrichy:
Please everyone, I'm in a serious dilemma.
I did all I could, took her out on dates, parties, even church programs but she never agreed to date me. She said she was in a serious relationship and prefer us being friends. I have been in and out of different relationships since then but we just remained friends. She just friend zoned me. She has spent countless nights and weekends in my place yet she never allowed me straff.
Fast forward to last week Sunday, I told her I can't bear the frustration of being beside her yet I can not touch. After all, I was patient for five years yet ordinary kiss I didn't get.
So she got up and came to kiss me. And to my surprise, the kiss lingered on till we eventually had sex. Can you believe it??

The issue now is that everything became weird after the sex. We had sex three times after that but I just can't explain the lack of connection anymore. After all the expectation and suspense, the sex is just boring and without excitement.
She's been at my place all week and I've eventually lost all desire to have sex with her again.

Please what could be wrong?
And I do I get back the excitement?

cc: lalasticlala.

You don't respect woman. U have allowed pear pressure and media pressure to change who u should be.

Some food are rather enjoy not served.

If u keep testing all friends u end up being a sad man

Dnt spend fo her so u dnt feel cheated unless u dnt ve any motive.

Next time define ur relationship on ur own from first chat.
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:16am On Jan 24, 2016
DDeliverer:
u bleeped last sunday? and u went to church dt sunday..wow.
You are back here,long time I saw ur comments
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by naijafox(m): 7:11am On Jan 24, 2016
TrapLORD:

You just had to spoil it for us didn't you?? undecided angry

Opera why?
Now d girl would take frustrate do next guy me, maybe ten years before a kiss
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 24, 2016
myfantasies:
Wat is munwaness

Someone like me grin grin grin grin
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 24, 2016
She played hard to get, now you are not just into it, that's what happens to the hard to get chicks. They are used and dumped.
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by myfantasies(f): 11:27am On Jan 24, 2016
dukeolumde:

Someone like me grin grin grin grin
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
myfantasies:
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Ohh come on, we might just be d next best thing after SILVESTER n TWITTY SHAKA DEMUS & PLIYERS grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship / See What A Guy Was Doing Beside A GirI Inside A Bus Today (PHOTO) / Look At The New Masturbation Kit... Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.