Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be (6890 Views)

"Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by everrichy(m): 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
Please everyone, I'm in a serious dilemma.
There is this gal I have been wooing since 2011, that's five years ago.
I did all I could, took her out on dates, parties, even church programs but she never agreed to date me. She said she was in a serious relationship and prefer us being friends. I have been in and out of different relationships since then but we just remained friends. She just friend zoned me. She has spent countless nights and weekends in my place yet she never allowed me straff.
Fast forward to last week Sunday, I told her I can't bear the frustration of being beside her yet I can not touch. After all, I was patient for five years yet ordinary kiss I didn't get.
So she got up and came to kiss me. And to my surprise, the kiss lingered on till we eventually had sex. Can you believe it??

The issue now is that everything became weird after the sex. We had sex three times after that but I just can't explain the lack of connection anymore. After all the expectation and suspense, the sex is just boring and without excitement.
She's been at my place all week and I've eventually lost all desire to have sex with her again.

Please what could be wrong?
And I do I get back the excitement?

cc: lalasticlala.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
what u had for her was lust and not love, and now that u have finally eat ur cake, u have lost interest.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by pendragon35(m): 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
Dats it notin gud abt sex...trashy tho!
everrichy:
I did all I could, took her out on dates, parties, even church programs but she never agreed to date me. She said she was in a serious relationship and prefer us being friends. I have been in and out of different relationships since then but we just remained friends. She just friend zoned me. She has spent countless nights and weekends in my place yet she never allowed me straff.
Fast forward to last week Sunday, I told her I can't bear the frustration of being beside her yet I can not touch. After all, I was patient for five years yet ordinary kiss I didn't get.
So she got up and came to kiss me. And to my surprise, the kiss lingered on till we eventually had sex. Can you believe it??

The issue now is that everything became weird after the sex. We had sex three times after that but I just can't explain the lack of connection anymore. After all the expectation and suspense, the sex is just boring and without excitement.
She's been at my place all week and I've eventually lost all desire to have sex with her again.

Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by TrapLORD(m): 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
everrichy:

You just had to spoil it for us didn't you?? undecided angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
pendragon35:
Dats it notin gud abt sex...trashy tho!
there is everything good and exciting about sex only when both parties are deeply in love.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by dollyjoy(f): 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
sadsadsad
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by Omotayor123(f): 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
Sorry OP cool
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by cruzita(f): 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
now wey u don chop am e no sweet u again abi?

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
u bleeped last sunday? and u went to church dt sunday..wow.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by Raddie(m): 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
look she wanted to, get over it. I can assure you'd wait a long while again.
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by Cutehector(m): 5:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
Chei.. sorry
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
undecided you've been in the friendzone for 5 years... Aszin.. You get 1 B.sc degree, plus NYSC experience for friendzone

You finally get to screw her, and your second hand brain wey don overstay for friendzone no tell you say something go go wrong??!

I no just understand una sef undecided

You con dy ask us where the excitement dy?? Oya.. Mr. Man.. Go back the friendzone, you forget the excitement for there.. Smh.. Ewu japanese.. undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by everrichy(m): 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
TrapLORD:

Wetin I spoil?
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by myfantasies(f): 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
Wat u feel for her was lust, not love

If u really love her u won't feel dis way

I guess sex is best enjoyed wen u do it with someone dat u really love, someone dat u share a deep connection with

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by misspicy(f): 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
saintloveren:
what u had for her was lust and not love, and now that u have finally eat ur cake, u have lost interest.
wow,I never knew you could have this much sense angry

nice one from sweetorgasm tongue

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by ChizzyMaris(f): 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
5years is too long na! ah ahn, which excitement go remain again? BTW, sex is overrated.

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by TrapLORD(m): 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
everrichy:

Wetin I spoil?
Alakoba, read ur post again and find out.
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by TrapLORD(m): 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
ChizzyMaris:
5years is too long na! ah ahn, which excitement go remain again?
BTW, sex is overrated.
Don't conclude till u've forked me cool
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
sexually,both of you are amateurs.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by ChizzyMaris(f): 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
TrapLORD:
Don't conclude till u've forked me cool
Lol. what's the difference?
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
You just ruined a good friendship

You fell for the sex meme

4 Likes

Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by TrapLORD(m): 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:
sexually,both of you are amateurs.

Prrreeeeaach! cool
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by TrapLORD(m): 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
ChizzyMaris:

Lol. what's the difference?

Just fork me first cool grin
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by ChizzyMaris(f): 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
TrapLORD:

Just fork me first cool grin
Aii. but sorry, I'll pass.
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by Lavedaa: 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided you've been in the friendzone for 5 years... Aszin.. You get 1 B.sc degree, plus NYSC experience for friendzone

You finally get to screw her, and your second hand brain wey don overstay for friendzone no tell you say something go go wrong??!

I no just understand una sef undecided

You con dy ask us where the excitement dy?? Oya.. Mr. Man.. Go back the friendzone, you forget the excitement for there.. Smh.. Ewu japanese.. undecided
cheesy
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by TrapLORD(m): 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
ChizzyMaris:
Aii. but sorry, I'll pass.
And just draw a conclusion like that??
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
TrapLORD:

Prrreeeeaach! cool
. . . . can you imagine that....
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by sinaj(f): 5:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
TrapLORD:

grin
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
Two guys broke out of the friend-zone today
What a wonderful day

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by TrapLORD(m): 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

can you imagine that....

What kyna nigga even opts out when the chic aint even stressin him yet? Guess the OP is a 2 minute man grin
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by ritzybaby(f): 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
Na lie this OP dey lie
Re: Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 23, 2016
Lavedaa:
cheesy
cool baybee... Awayu.. Did chinedu bring the container of make up and flowers I imported from china for you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With A Lady Yesterday / Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? / Good Day From My Deep Dimpled Waist - Imsu Babe Twerks Hard (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.