Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

How Do I Explain To My Gf how i burnt my divk? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Explain To My Gf how i burnt my divk? (1693 Views)

See What I Saw As My Gf Dp On Whatsapp (picture Added) / I'm Dead!!!... Guys Please How Do I Explain This To Her ?? / Help I Think My Divk Has Gotten Bigger Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Explain To My Gf how i burnt my divk? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
Yeah, so if you didnt know, the north east is having an historic snowstorm( ipledge10 , how your side?) and its wild out here in Maryland, its a freaking blizzard. I had called my babe that she should comeover so we can we be "SAFE" but a state of emergency was declared angry. Anyways, i just vex like 30mins ago, i enter bathrooom.

I lit my roomates blunt in the toilet doing my thing wink, getting acquainted with maself, smoking my stolen weed. BAM BAM BAM, i am hitting that shiit, BAM, the muthafvcking ash off the blunt falls on my divk and burns that mothefucker angry. I cant even go to a hospital, the roads are filled with snow. I have been using Ice for the last 1hr now embarassed

Now, how do i explain that shiit to my woman, "Nigga da fuq you was doing with yo divk, how did it get burned?" sad. Thankfully its a very small spot

PS:Excuse the camera quality but i left my phone in my gym locker angry

1 Share

Re: How Do I Explain To My Gf how i burnt my divk? by agarawu23(m): 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
Mtcheew angry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Gf how i burnt my divk? by nasha1(f): 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
We know u live in the USA thank you very much.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Gf how i burnt my divk? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
OP, I've never been to the states BUT you haveundecided. Okay! Congratulationsundecided.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Gf how i burnt my divk? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
nasha1:
We know u live in the USA thank you very much.

To be honest, if you dont know, then you must have been living under a rock...so whats so special about living in the STates lipsrsealed #InferiorTHINKING

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Gf how i burnt my divk? by nasha1(f): 8:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
DashMeYansh:

To be honest, if you dont know, then you must have been living under a rock...so whats so special about living in the STates lipsrsealed #InferiorTHINKING

inferiorthinking yet u pasted close to 5 pics 2 show us that it's snowing. grin grin grin
ur dick,the snow,ur girlfriend what's the correlation?
Re: How Do I Explain To My Gf how i burnt my divk? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
nasha1:

inferiorthinking yet u pasted close to 5 pics 2 show us that it's snowing. grin grin grin
ur dick,the snow,ur girlfriend what's the correlation?

Yeah, maybe i went to far with the pics but you have to understand this is an historic BLIZZARD. Its very rare so forgive my excitement. AS for the correlation, Snow couldnt make my gf come over so i jerked off and spilled ash on my divk...You DIG?
Re: How Do I Explain To My Gf how i burnt my divk? by ipledge10(m): 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
DashMeYansh:
Yeah, so if you didnt know, the north east is having an historic snowstorm( ipledge10 , how your side?) and its wild out here in Maryland, its a freaking blizzard. I had called my babe that she should comeover so we can we be "SAFE" but a state of emergency was declared angry. Anyways, i just vex like 30mins ago, i enter bathrooom.

I lit my roomates blunt in the toilet doing my thing wink, getting acquainted with maself, smoking my stolen weed. BAM BAM BAM, i am hitting that shiit, BAM, the muthafvcking ash off the blunt falls on my divk and burns that mothefucker angry. I cant even go to a hospital, the roads are filled with snow. I have been using Ice for the last 1hr now embarassed

Now, how do i explain that shiit to my woman, "Nigga da fuq you was doing with yo divk, how did it get burned?" sad. Thankfully its a very small spot

PS:Excuse the camera quality but i left my phone in my gym locker angry
it's made here also...very....I have been sleeping all day....it's expected to be 20 to 22 inches..

Re: How Do I Explain To My Gf how i burnt my divk? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
ipledge10:
it's made here also...very....I have been sleeping all day....it's expected to be 20 to 22 inches..

I am so done with winter around 18-24inches here for us, my yeye roomate never buy candles or flashlight, apparently the electricity will be cut off, Shey you dey SAFE with your bae tongue
Re: How Do I Explain To My Gf how i burnt my divk? by obiorathesubtle: 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
all this snow talk is getting me bored.

I'm outta here!
Re: How Do I Explain To My Gf how i burnt my divk? by obiorathesubtle: 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
all this snow talk is getting me bored.

I'm outta here!
Re: How Do I Explain To My Gf how i burnt my divk? by ipledge10(m): 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
DashMeYansh:

I am so done with winter around 18-24inches here for us, my yeye roomate never buy candles or flashlight, apparently the electricity will be cut off, Shey you dey SAFE with your bae tongue
I don't think electricity...is gonna be cut off..we experienced this kind of Blizzard last year around this time exactly....am inside safe with my heater
Re: How Do I Explain To My Gf how i burnt my divk? by AkProsper(m): 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
Call a meeting
Re: How Do I Explain To My Gf how i burnt my divk? by Adasun(m): 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
*yawning*
Re: How Do I Explain To My Gf how i burnt my divk? by ocee31(m): 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
Re: How Do I Explain To My Gf how i burnt my divk? by NemzySeries(m): 10:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
yeye post.....aw wud an adult say hiz pr!ckkk got burnt by cigar fire?.....ur pr!ckkk na firewood or candle?
Re: How Do I Explain To My Gf how i burnt my divk? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
Why this dude always creating d.ick threads?

Btw, how blunt go take burn d.ick? Perhaps op was wanking while smoking

(1) (Reply)

And Equation Pointing Out That Nice Guys Always Lose In A Relationship. (pix) / Nairalander Ladies Would You Say Yes If He Does(Photo) / See What Airtel Sent To Me(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.