Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! (20119 Views)

My Twin Brother Just Got A Pay Rise In A Micro Finance Bank: Don't Give Up! / Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. / I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by naniawini(f): 11:18am On Jan 25, 2016
Abeg mke una wait cos i dey confused... Na pay rise abi pay raise
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by winkmart: 11:20am On Jan 25, 2016
pedrilo:
Just when i thought 2015 was the best year ever for me because i got my dream job with a six digit salary, i just realized "God is still saying something"
i received my salary alert for January on Friday with an unusually higher amount, so i quickly called finance dept to inform them about this development, and behold my pay just got bigger and better! hallelujah!
Even in hard economic times like This, God just proves he is still God!
A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. Psalm 91:7
GOD WEY DO AM FOR ME, GO DO AM FOR FELLOW NAIRALANDERS! AMEN. . .

Am not sure you know what 6 digit mean...are u saying u receive ur salary in the tune of millions
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 25, 2016
Cutehector:
OK go and give that salary to the poor...
you seem like a dafft
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by donephi(m): 11:25am On Jan 25, 2016
naniawini:
Abeg mke una wait cos i dey confused... Na pay rise abi pay raise
The later
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by drmikeadams(m): 11:27am On Jan 25, 2016
;DGo buy recharge card share give family members for here.....we appreciate am so more favors go pursue u....house na lie I lie?
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by donephi(m): 11:29am On Jan 25, 2016
pedrilo:
Just when i thought 2015 was the best year ever for me because i got my dream job with a six digit salary, i just realized "God is still saying something"
i received my salary alert for January on Friday with an unusually higher amount, so i quickly called finance dept to inform them about this development, and behold my pay just got bigger and better! hallelujah!
A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. Psalm 91:7
Make sure u pay your tithe and first fruit. Congratulobia. It will soon be my turn
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by jopretty(f): 11:30am On Jan 25, 2016
Congratulations OP, I tap into your blessing from begining to end and ever farther.
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by zyzxx(m): 11:30am On Jan 25, 2016
Congrat sir
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by naniawini(f): 11:32am On Jan 25, 2016
Tanchuuu
donephi:
The later
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 25, 2016
Y should dis made FT
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by Lexusgs430: 11:35am On Jan 25, 2016
Remember to send your tithes to my bank account.
NB : Taking into account the increase!!!
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 25, 2016
lielbree:

Haha now, pm him

grin grin grin
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 25, 2016
How much be the pay raise wey we no go hear word this early morning. Moderators take ya time o!
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by emmydollars4life(m): 11:41am On Jan 25, 2016
sekzy99:
Increment in salary is not the solution to wealth or is it?
He also said in ps 91:11 he will give Angels charge to guard you in all your ways. May God remember me with this miracle too, I am waiting on the Lord
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by donephi(m): 11:45am On Jan 25, 2016
naniawini:
Tanchuuu

Pls mention wink
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by jobsat34(m): 11:50am On Jan 25, 2016
pedrilo:

i tap into ur annointing and pray for a massive pay rise that has been long overdue.. amen
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by Skoopy(m): 11:51am On Jan 25, 2016
Cutehector:
OK go and give that salary to the poor...

It's best you advice the poor to go work hard to make ends meet, not encouraging them to wait for manner. Congratulations to you @ OP.
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by Yinxies(f): 11:56am On Jan 25, 2016
Congratulation brother!

This rise in pay must have been as result of your of your positive contribution to the organisation. Please keep it up.

Meanwhile, I enjoin us (who wish to tell this kind of testimony) to consider this upcoming training, it promises to enhance staff productivity and efficiency.

Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by Yinxies(f): 11:59am On Jan 25, 2016
Congratulation brother!

This rise in pay must have been as result of your positive contribution to the organisation. Please keep it up.

Meanwhile, I enjoin us (who wish to tell this kind of testimony) to consider this upcoming training, it promises to enhance staff productivity and efficiency.

Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by dupsylove(f): 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
URGENT VACANCIES
Operations Manager Needed At Ibafo/mowe Axis
A leading and reputable Company that is engaged in Construction, Crane, Scaffold and Heavy Equipment sales, hire and Training along Lagos-Ibadan expressway (Ibafo) is looking for highly motivated individuals to fill the below positions at our Ibafo Site:

Operations Manager:
• Engineering Background with 5 years working experience in the Construction, Project and allied Industry.
• Minimum of 5 years working experience in a Project/Construction environment
• Ability to manage a team
• Ready to learn new equipment skills

Remuneration and package for all the above positions are very attractive: Good salary, plus 20 working days leave, bonus, opportunity for trainings etc
Please send your CV to kehinde@ratedtechnologies.com.ng rated.crane@gmail.com before 10th February. For info please visit
www.ratedtechnologies.com.ng
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 12:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
Congrats dearie. There is always a lifting up for us despite the economic hardship. I tap into your testimony cos mine is coming soon.
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by AyamConfidence(m): 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
pedrilo:
tnk u my godmother.
i nor knw why some pipo nor get joy
no mind them...my advice to you is spend wisely and save for investments

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by Sijo01(f): 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
bettercreature:
See this one,no be writting na textbook

Watin you know? You never hear of increment letter before?
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by sekzy99(m): 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
emmydollars4life:

He also said in ps 91:11 he will give Angels charge to guard you in all your ways. May God remember me with this miracle too, I am waiting on the Lord
I hear you.
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by sekzy99(m): 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2016
lielbree:

Wow! Your bad belle is epic tongue
Rejoice with others so that others may rejoice with u....
sorry oooo
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by eromspete(m): 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
It can happen in companies. Mostly large organisations. Two departments can separately handle these things.

Accounts/Finance - Pays the approved increase
HR/Administration - Officially notifies the employee of such increase. (It appears the HR are late in informing this gentleman)

Anyway.. I congratulate him and wish him all the best

rhythyson:
What type of company gives you pay rise and you are not communicated until salary is paid?

Strange HR practice!
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by lielbree: 1:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
winkmart:

Am not sure you know what 6 digit mean...are u saying u receive ur salary in the tune of millions
How many digits are in one hundred thousand?
All this over sabi on NL

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by Ojoibadan: 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
Thank God for you. Glory be to His name. Congratulations .
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by Revolva(m): 1:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
30k to 35k
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by 2baga(m): 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2016
pedrilo:

The path of the righteous is as the shinning light that shines brighter and brighter... Stay Blessed Bro

I claim mine by faith
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by spencekat(m): 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
Sijo01:
God, pick my call before my battery runs down!
Op, congrats
Even with 'flat' battery,He can still get to you.Just keep faith.lol!
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by winkmart: 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
lielbree:

How many digits are in one hundred thousand?
All this over sabi on NL

Am sorry, its only the zeros that are counted

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Calls Out Event Decorator Who Allegedly Steals Photos Online / Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. / Can I Make A 2.1 With Present CGPA Of 3.32?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.