Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here (26258 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe / Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by ABBEYDEM: 11:51am On Jun 26, 2009
Anybody can drop at anytime T,I'm sure d superstar will still be dancing even in death.may his bubbling soul rest in peace.ADIEU  Macho Jacko
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Bawss1(m): 11:55am On Jun 26, 2009
Farewell MJ and may you be strengthened in the journey ahead.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Huan: 11:56am On Jun 26, 2009
Adieu king of pop music, joseph jackson mike. you will remain evergreen. we heard ur music and saw ur steps as clear as falling waters. though u hated to be black, u wr lvd across all races. hope u wl find ur true colour now that u stand b4 the Lord. May God forgive ur shortcomings while on sojourn on earth and grant ur soul eternal rest. gud bye, thriller. cry
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Horus(m): 11:57am On Jun 26, 2009
[flash=450,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSqo17o2a1w[/flash]
Ben - Michael Jackson
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Godalone(m): 11:59am On Jun 26, 2009
Adieu Michael
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by sallyd1: 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2009
All hail the Hero and the greatest legend that ever lived well its so unfortunate you have to go but i hope where you are going there should be no racism so that you will always remain black.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by jorem(m): 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2009
Adieu Michael Jackson, we really miss you, Your style of Pop Music has being a source of inspiration to so many of your fans.

We really miss you.

Gooooooood bye!
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by sley4life(m): 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2009
May the family of M.J take heart. Janet & other Jackson's should take it easy as a rare gem has been lost. I also wish the family of farah fawcett to take heart. I appreciated your tele series charlie angels. I appreciated the woman folks while watching ur role in your movies. Adieu
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by bindex(m): 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2009
He was the greatest EVER.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by samsanyus(m): 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2009
Rest in peace, Micheal. We will miss u on this planet earth, you are a living legend, you are not dead but asleep. Hope there will be a second chance just like salvador or technology second chance just as cloning. Adieu MJ, the world miss u
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by nastydamus(m): 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2009
Over thirty grammy awards, and counting. Your legacy lives on bruv. Good luck as you return to base!
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by dm1(m): 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2009
A Tribute to MJ with love

All colours and races loved you
Both young and old loved you
People pass-out in excitement of seeing you
I remember growing up everyone wants to sing like you
Everyone wants to dance like you
Everyone wants to be like you

Many artist came after you
But no one dares try to go near or do it like you
Will there ever be another you?
Or someone similar to you?
No, no one can do it like you

The love people have for you is an addiction
We have seen you change hair
We have seen you change skin colour
We have seen you change Nose shape
We have seen you being charged to court…
Is it true or false? No can say except you

Whatever you did, One thing remain distinct about you
You were loved as a revolutionary singer
You were loved as revolutionary dancer
And you where loved as you
For the person you are

Your legendary  life is one that no one had or will ever live
45 years of successful music career for you
Eleven No one hit solo singles for you
And highest selling artist of all times

Today you are gone
The question that still stand is
Do we still love you?
And the answer is yes!
With all the love we can give
RIP Michael
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by blacksta(m): 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2009
The World Enjoyed every minute- Rip
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2009
Michael Jackson!!, With heartfelt of great sorrow we give gratitude to God for your life well spent and as an acomplishd musikcian, even if we do not know where your spirit has arisen wether (Heaven OR Hell).
Bur d one good thing is, generations upon generations after we have longed gone will live to REMEMBER the all legacies both in music and in Charity which u have left behind.

Of a truth, words might be hard to say in paying tribute to your soul but we the living just have to say - GOOD BYES JACKSON JOSEPH MICHAEL as there is a time to be born and a time to die.
Sleep on Mogul.
BrEin'
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Ccomputers(m): 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2009
WHERE HAS HIS SOUL GONE TO COS THATS THE MAIN THING THAT MATTERS AFTER DEATH.

HELLLLL OR

HEAVEN.

I WILL NEED YOUR VIEW ABOUT THIS AND I WILL THEN REPLY WITH MINE.

Thanks a lot Nigerians
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by jumie(f): 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2009
M.J.

R.I.P

So, there is no comeback for MJ? Too bad!!!
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by cutie999(f): 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2009
MICHAEL i love you very much.
show  the world beyond how talented you are
you will be missed by all
adieu!!!!!!!!!!!! cry cry cry sad
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by MUZBO(m): 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2009
Great dude- Mike. You reached out to the world and taught many to care for their environment - to stop global warming and thus preventing consequent flooding. Thats why it is hard to imagine why some dumb people even on this forum can attribute today's harsh weather to your demise. I'm sure it was a beautiful day in other parts of the world. RIP G!
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Olayinkaoj(m): 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2009
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Emperoh(m): 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2009
Micheal rocked my music world!!!
RIP

If you are in Lagos, tune to 93.7.
Dj Humility is mixing all his songs right from jacksons Five till date.
Be warned, it will make you cry!!! So he is truly dead?
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by emilyone(f): 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2009
am proud of u Michael !

you came, you saw and you Conquered.

may your soul rest in peace.

Adieu !!!
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Andy1985ng(m): 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2009
The king of pop, RIP
enuf said!
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by GentlyLoud: 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2009
Im Glad to have been a part of the Micheal Jackson Era, U were and will always be the greatest that ever plied that trade, shallom,
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2009
@Ikem_ Judge Not. Remember!
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Mistiky(m): 1:36pm On Jun 26, 2009
I'm sad he's gone. Truly bitterly sad. The pain i felt when i heard the news was surprisingly poignant.
At the same time i'm glad. For some reason he was never really a part of us yet he gave us soooo much while seemingly getting the short end of the stick.
He took the High Road and left us with gifts that will last forever.

Go on M.J. Go on. GRACELAND Awaits.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by oludashmi(f): 1:38pm On Jun 26, 2009
Take it or leave it!

Micheal, you are definitely irreplaceable.

A Legend. A Celebrity. An Icon. An independent man whos' foot print crosses the world.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by adexfem(m): 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2009
A rare gem has been lost.
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace. AMEN.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by xoxoxo(f): 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2009
the world can now turn down the chatter and turn up the music

RIP
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by lojik(m): 1:48pm On Jun 26, 2009
Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will.
God be with you till we meet again M.J.

It's true we don't know what we've got until its gone!*sobs*
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Fimmy(m): 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2009
Personally i dont live him that much but its kind of amazing how bad i felt when i heard of his death 01:00am this morning, i pray he rest in perfect peace, but i think there is something wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Charles Okocha 'Igwe 2pac' Fan Removes His Top On Seeing The Actor (Video) / 2face Pictured With Governor El-Rufai After His Coronation / Stephanie Coker And Olumide Aderinokun's White Wedding In Greece (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.