Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here (26255 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe / Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by tunle: 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2009
moonwalking: i never could from childhood till now
breakdancing: was never perfect with me
singing: u were one very constant source of inspiration
SPEECHLESS: THATS HOW U MAKE ME FEEL

Live on Micheal, u are my hero and i'll always love u.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by DrLorenz1(m): 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2009
Ccomputers:

WHERE HAS HIS SOUL GONE TO COS THATS THE MAIN THING THAT MATTERS AFTER DEATH.

HELLLLL OR

HEAVEN.

I WILL NEED YOUR VIEW ABOUT THIS AND I WILL THEN REPLY WITH MINE.

Thanks a lot Nigerians

Exactly I was about to say. But I don't think that's what everyone in here wants to hear grin , at least, not what they came in here to say. lipsrsealed

Well all said and done, he was a legend and will always be.

~ RIP Micheal ~
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by sosisi(f): 2:20pm On Jun 26, 2009
Anyone here in their late thirties will agree that Thriller and MJ was a huge part of our 80's childhood (together with "Ikebe super" lipsrsealed)
It's almost like a part of my childhood died yesterday.
I am deeply saddened.
I had a huge crush on you Michael and in all my "slum books",I always wrote that I wanted to meet you.
Just last year I wrote same on a thread about "your childhood crush"
The closest I got was taking a picture on your star on hollywood boulevard. cry cry cry
I'll miss you my boo
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Nduvic(m): 2:29pm On Jun 26, 2009
i remembr back in ma childhood days when ma parents,ma brothers and i would seat in front of d TV watchin MJ's album,i use to runaway when it was time 4 the THRILLER track cos i was so scared. micheal y did u leave me all alone? it's not fair. i love u. RIP
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by duduspace(m): 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2009
The man in the mirror will miss you Mike, a pity the Hyperbaric chambers didn't do their job well. You were a major part of my childhood.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Maryam: 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2009
SPEECHLESS

R.I.P. TO THE KING OF POP - MICHAEL
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by ifababa(m): 2:36pm On Jun 26, 2009
Thrill them with your THRILLER in hell,show them how bad you are with I'M BAD,And tell them IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOURE WHITE OR BLACK, When youre done just MOONWALK to paradise and REST IN PERFECT PEACE telling them YOU MADE A CHANGE,

Miss you bro
Ifababa
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by blackchief(m): 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2009
M J

Thanks for the beautiful Music you give us.

R I P
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Igwe9(m): 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2009
Adieu Michael! Jackson five boy,
May your soul rest in peace.  cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by moskey: 2:43pm On Jun 26, 2009
"Michael Jackson will live forever through the thing that he put all of his life energy into: his music. "Long live Michael Jackson."

Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by allboyz(m): 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2009
ADIEU to an irreplacement Legend,Genius and Icon. . . .

I love you! Your music and messages had brought smiles to the faces of millions and had heal alot of broken heart . . Oh! Oh! Oh! Im just SPEECHLESS!!!!

R.I.P MJ

God loves you more. . . . . .
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by cchioke: 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2009
is really a pity but for all that has begining must surely have an end adieu mike you have realy touched zillions of peoples lives all over the world with your soul lifting tracks,rest in peace
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Knonso(m): 2:48pm On Jun 26, 2009
we mourn mj.sing to heaven idol
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by tpiah: 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2009
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by BABE3: 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2009
BEAT IT! BEAT IT! BEAT IT! BEAT IT! BEAT IT!, *exhales air* *exhales air* *exhales air* exhales air, *grabs crotch* *tip toes* *cover face with hat* *moon walk* *hand up in d air* *throws one leg up*, lol, cant get u off my mind oo MJ, its lyk sm1 really close 2 me jst died, beta wake up 4rm ur sleep,
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by IFELEKE(m): 3:09pm On Jun 26, 2009
The King Of Pop Is Gone!
He Came, He Saw, He Conquered BUT He Ruined His Conquest With Vain Materialistic Tendencies
What An Ironic Life For An Embattled Soul.
He Never Enjoyed His Childhood Because Of The Twin Effect Of Early Fame And Fame Mismanagement.
Fare Thee Well Great One As You Moon Walk Your Way To The Other Realm. . .
With Great Lessons For The Living.
Adieu.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by adejokemi(m): 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2009
Venii!
Vettti!!
Vecci!!!

Micheal Came
Joseph Saw
Jackson Conquered.

despite all his excesses, He Lived a life of a King and Died a Legend
though dead, but his works lives on, RIP Wacko Jacko!!

Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by tpiah: 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2009
such a handsome boy
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Sensino(m): 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2009
Its really painful the way celebrities die, Fawcett, MJ,, who's next?
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by tpiah: 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2009
ah, Michael, now I'm remembering my childhood friend who had a giant poster of you in her room and swore you were going to be her husband as soon as she was an adult. I had a crush on you myself back then but not as big as hers. grin

She even kissed the picture regularly- chikena.

na naija girl oh- wetin be her name again sef.

adieu michael.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by kanmosyl(m): 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2009
What a loss to the music Genre.

Adieu Michael Joseph Jackson(pop king).

The whole world will miss u dearly.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by olisa07: 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2009
LIVE ON!!!! THE KING OF POP.

Words are not enough to express your exit.

You will be always remembered.

My sympathy to family, friends and well-wishers. embarassed
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by xterra2(m): 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2009
We will miss you so much
We cant never forget you
We will always love you
We Miss you
We say R.I.P
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by okokomeji: 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2009
Good bye Marco Jacko, you music is larger than life and you have transcended all barriers. You will be immortalizing forever!
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by tianshie(m): 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2009
Michael I loved your style. I remember trying to do the moonwalk as a kid.
Your videos were enthralling. Your voice was beyond plight and time.
Rest in peace profound.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by oneluvb55(f): 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2009
MJ,

believing u are gone beats hard in ma hrt lyk my dearest one, missin may be easily wiped away but ur dance steps, ur voice and every bit of ur performances are wonderful as i wont forget it till i vanish from dis earth.
Death is inevitable but came so sooner dan no one ever expected.
Ur albums especially "speechless" remains and will ever remain evergreen in my memory.

ADIEU MJ
ADIEU KING OF POP
ADIEU DE GREAT LEGEND
ADIEU DE ONE WHO CAME, SAW AND MADE AN IMPACT.

REST IN PEACE - ALUTA CONTINUA

ONELUV MISSES U BIG
WILL NEVER FADE FROM MA MIND
ALWAYS LUV YA! lipsrsealed cry sad kiss
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by ephi(m): 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2009
The king of pop's gone off to do the real moonwalk. Now he'll get a chance to dance in "thriller" for real.
We'll all miss u Michael. U may be gone, but ur music lives on.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Joey82(m): 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2009
u took d world by storm and lived in it by storm.
a lot wouldn't have happened if u weren't born.
u r d most prolific artiste that ever lived
u were a thriller.
rip
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Omolola1(f): 4:08pm On Jun 26, 2009
I was really shocked when i heard the news this morning, tho i heard it yest but i wasn't sure. A rare gem is gone.

Michael Jackson, RIP u may be dead but u re not forgotten, ur songs would always be remembered. May you received God's mercy.

RIP KING OF POP!
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by virgie(f): 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2009
Gosh! I still cannot believe it. its sad really,
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by princesa(f): 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2009
such is time to steal away  our youth
and death to enshroud us in its blisful doom
but the impact we make trails behind us
and Jackson did more than enough to impact the world

Rest in peace Micheal sad
we will forever remaba you, atleast on the 26th June every year smiley
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by RichyBlacK(m): 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2009
Our King is gone!
May you rest in peace, Michael. cry
We shall all miss you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"A Couple Of Forever More": 2face And Wife Loved Up In New Photo / A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) / Photos From Nomoreloss Service Of Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.