Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,274 members, 7,815,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here (26260 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe / Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Kposh(m): 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2009
gudbye micolo wacko jacko go teach dem breakdance in d spiritual realm, miss ya
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by mickey45: 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2009
sorrry 4 him may God 4give His Bad Decisions.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by tpiah: 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2009
Michael with daughter Paris

Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Naijagirly(f): 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2009
To Micheal:RIP
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by kayman2u(m): 1:03am On Jul 08, 2009
greatly missed MJ.I thought i could hold bck the tears at his memorial bt hell no.stil d best av ever known. RIP MJ
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Okwutex: 2:24am On Jul 08, 2009
drooping a tribute will not bring him back, what matters is where is he going from here. he uses his song to put blacks and whites together but to reconcile with his wife even when a pastor went to plead with him, people are counting only his attributes to music industry but they are not thinking about what will be the future of his three children he made not to enjoy the staying together of mum and dad. he tries to unite the world while his own family is not at peace with him, check an now!!!!!!!!
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Okwutex: 2:29am On Jul 08, 2009
we no say na hell him dey go.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Monicaa: 4:31am On Jul 08, 2009
Okwutex:

Watch ur mouth nd wat u say, judge okwutex angry angry angry
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by eezzy(f): 6:45am On Jul 08, 2009
Okwutex:

Na Wa for you Okwutex - have you not read not all those who say Lord Lord.
All this means don't judge God alone knows who goes where. See Romans 2:1-5
and repent.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by mamagee3(f): 11:34pm On Jul 08, 2009
ifele:

Why pay tribute to MJ? He sexually corrupted young boys. Do you know what yur doing?

You should be praying for his soul. He is dead its too late now.

Are you sure you are okay mentally? angry
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by mamagee3(f): 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2009
Okwutex:

drooping a tribute will not bring him back, what matters is where is he going from here. he uses his song to put blacks and whites together but to reconcile with his wife even when a pastor went to plead with him, people are counting only his attributes to music industry but they are not thinking about what will be the future of his three children he made not to enjoy the staying together of mum and dad. he tries to unite the world while his own family is not at peace with him, check an now!!!!!!!!

Bia, are you his sister/brother? angry
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by noetic2: 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2009
here comes mama-gee again grin cheesy
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Okwutex: 11:59pm On Jul 08, 2009
everybody is praising Mike for his music but nobody is asking whether his music brought any one close to God, all you people care is about life here on earth no one cares how God feels about the whole thing. if mike did a good thing in the site of God he will not die a controversial death, living his family members with troubles to live on with. so please when you are praising him, you should understand what the Bible said in Romans 1:18-25. please my dear people thank God that Jesus came to change the plan Satan has against us forever so that he can receive a better praise. Amen.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Okwutex: 12:07am On Jul 09, 2009
mamagee or wetin they call you, which type of mama you go put for your name, you sure say you dey ok at all, you just dey abuse every body wey talk true about mike, nwanyi kwanyere onwe gi ugwu ooooo
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by mamagee3(f): 12:22am On Jul 09, 2009
Okwutex:

mamagee or wetin they call you, which type of mama you go put for your name, you sure say you dey ok at all, you just dey abuse every body wey talk true about mike, nwanyi kwanyere onwe gi ugwu ooooo

EWUU, just 4 posts and you're already running your mouth like an undisputable electronic radio, who gave you all this baseless statements? angry
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Okwutex: 12:31am On Jul 09, 2009
nwanne ewu, inwere nsogbu too much, try to control ur mouth u hear, onye ime obodo
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 09, 2009
Here we go again
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by wunmilyn(f): 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2009
Okwutex:

everybody is praising Mike for his music but nobody is asking whether his music brought any one close to God, all you people care is about life here on earth no one cares how God feels about the whole thing. if mike did a good thing in the site of God he will not die a controversial death, living his family members with troubles to live on with. so please when you are praising him, you should understand what the Bible said in Romans 1:18-25. please my dear people thank God that Jesus came to change the plan Satan has against us forever so that he can receive a better praise. Amen.

are u God ?
and how did u know the mind of God dat u know how he feels,
is better u keep quite b/4 u bring down the wrath of God upon urself,
cos d way u talk is lyk u already know the mind of God, and this is very very impossible, no body can Know the mind of the creator. cos he is a mysterious God and does anything he feels like, and that is why he wil remain God.

and that statement u mean "controviasial death" can happen to anybody, and dat doesn't make him/her a sinner
it can happen, even to any man of God, ok , i think u just quote the bible now, so i belive u wil av more knowledge about the bible, pls can u tell me which of the disciples christ died in good manner,None (if u doubt me ask ur pastor),is either they were thrown inside hot oil,fire,stoned to death e.t.c.
were they sinners?

so u just cant say just because of the way he died, definately he is going to hell,
it wil not be a surprise for me , wen i get to heaven and i see ABACHA in heaven and see some GREAT MEN OF God in hell, NO! i won't
cos nobody was there at thier last breath.

i am not saying M.J is in heaven or hell, nobody knows except God.

and dat is why Christ himself says "JUDGE NOT"
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by posakosa(m): 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2009
The only man to come into this world a black man and leave a white man.

Always in our hearts forever, MJ! kiss kiss
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 14, 2009
I said it:

lamidebaby:

Turning a blind eye to his demerits (and that's a herculean task) one can't but conclude dt Michael is a legend.
None could ever match his achievements in the music world.

though I wish him many more years, truth is, his true worth will only be appreciated when he's gone.
As if i saw it coming. cry cry cry
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by spicy007(f): 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2009
Michael,
you have been an inspiration to me and to millions the world over across three generations, whether white or black, from the liberian girl to the stranger in Moscow.While playing your part to heal the world you used what you had to help millions of people keep the faith and you opened your gates to the most neglected people in the world, the children, the lost children as you sought to give them the childhood you never knew.

we all have our flaws and you were no exception, its just human nature, but those who accused you locked their numerous skeletons safely in the closet. your life was a thriller, but the love you saved attracted the good, the bad , the Dirty Diana and the dangerous alike. Say say say, all i have been able to do was just to cry, Why you?!. "leave me alone, you continued to scream, but you know, Michael, you cant Win them all, so you've got to know when to beat it. Just remember, you are not alone, as i long to sing the earth song to soothe you, but what have i got to give the world's most generous? i am speechless

I love you more but God loves you the most ,you are gone too soon.

Heaven can wait, you thought,  but now will you be there to hold my hand?

you are my Ben.

Love, your no 1 fan

little Suzie
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2009
lamidebaby:

I said it:
As if i saw it coming. cry cry cry

you did. sad
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 15, 2009
You're a legend Michael. . . cry

[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7MmEMrCRfc[/flash]
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by suxes2005(m): 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2009
Jackson I luv u and I wished u still with us. pray God will see u through in the second life
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by mamag3: 12:47am On Jul 31, 2009
Michael we miss you and love you.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Darola(m): 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2009
Some people expressed music through through their mouths, some with their fingers, others hands, legs, but none like the man that was able to do it through every part of his body. From his childhood till his death, the only person i EVER wished to meet, the man by whom billions got onto their feet, from my dad to my little cousins. The greatest entertainer, was always and still is a source of inspiration for me. He might be dead but forever lives on his Legacy, 50 years a living legend, hope he becomes greater now that he has passed on. I shed tears after listening to a song of his that was never released, Long live the KING OF MUSIC,
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 20, 2009
still waiting for the rest of his album.

the song wasnt bad and brought back nice memories of his era.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by mohawkchic(f): 10:54pm On Oct 24, 2009
[size=13pt]~Anyone seen "This Is It" at the Cinema's? Its coming out here. . Looking forward to go see it![/size]
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by chika98: 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~Anyone seen "This Is It" at the Cinema's? Its coming out here. . Looking forward to go see it![/size]
It hasn't come out yet. It is coming out this Wednesday and I bet a lot of folks are going to see it even though some critics aren't happy with it seeing as they won't show any "bad" side ie Insomnia, when the dancers found out. . none of the negative stuff.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by mohawkchic(f): 11:33pm On Oct 25, 2009
[size=13pt]~I think it's coming out here on the same day. . . I thought it wud have been out in the US before it comes out here. . .

~It's good the bad stuff is kept out,had enuff of that for months after his death! The fans needs a memory of the King worth remebering!!
[/size]
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by OmoUSH(m): 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
Michael jackson ko jack Mach ni. Mtcheeew! Are global legends like Usher Raymond Iv, Celine Dion and Mariah Carey not actually greater than him? The guy was just the most overhyped artist of all time. I can only say that he was popular than them. Where is the so-called Mj today? Who even remembers him again!
Usher Raymond is the greatest legendary entertainer in world history!
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by STILESGANG: 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
OmoUSH:
Michael jackson ko jack Mach ni. Mtcheeew! Are global legends like Usher Raymond Iv, Celine Dion and Mariah Carey not actually greater than him? The guy was just the most overhyped artist of all time. I can only say that he was popular than them. Where is the so-called Mj today? Who even remembers him again!
Usher Raymond is the greatest legendary entertainer in world history!
Lol fool, where is usher Raymond today

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2face Pictured With Governor El-Rufai After His Coronation / Stephanie Coker And Olumide Aderinokun's White Wedding In Greece (Photos) / Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.