Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here (26261 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe / Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by mamagee3(f): 11:24pm On Jun 26, 2009
Oh, Michael I can't stop crying over your death, it's like the world collapsed on me, I will miss you so so so much. cry
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by obinna5000(m): 11:24pm On Jun 26, 2009
Better On The Other Side (Tribute Song to Michael Jackson) by Diddy, The Game, Chris Brown, Usher, Mario Winans & Boyz II Men
http://www.box.net/shared/z63l72udbo

I'm gonna miss you MJ. Rest In Peace.  sad cry
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by slimfine(f): 11:26pm On Jun 26, 2009
RIP Michael Jackson!
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by tellbiodun(f): 11:41pm On Jun 26, 2009
Heal the world
Make it a better place
For you and for me
And the entire human race,

I will sure miss u Mike. You are one beautiful part of my childhood that is gone. Love u so much even in death.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by badboym: 11:48pm On Jun 26, 2009
Aren't we blacks really blessed?The Greatest Man that ever lived on Earth is a Black Man (Michael Jackson).Am glad to be part of this Generation,Miss you Mic.Adieu
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by ayodot(m): 11:55pm On Jun 26, 2009
He is best musician of all time. freedom songs, love songs, pop and even steps the guy get am. He's a legend
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by luck007(m): 12:35am On Jun 27, 2009
12 years ago when them (P-Square) started dacing immitating "Uncle Michael Jackson" they use to call them Paul and Peter,
He even inspire our own nigeria artist
Uncle Michael,  you live forever
The King of Pop

Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by SeanT21(f): 2:35am On Jun 27, 2009
Death is not the end but the beginning.Enjoy your time entertaining angels in heaven.Its sad that U have to leave so soon but U are somewhere far greater than here. U will always be remembered by your family and fans.Thanks for sharing your talent with the world.

!!~~RIP KING OF POP!~!! cry
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by platinumnk(f): 3:07am On Jun 27, 2009
I know I've posted a million times, but reading your lovely tributes and listening to MJ on the radio is overwhelming. chineke when we will the tears stop, if ever was someone who touched me when I was down, wheh I was alone it was you. I still can't believe you're gone. My dear u will always be missed loved and remembered. enjoy your time up there and save a save for me aiight?
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by chijewel(f): 3:29am On Jun 27, 2009
Words are really not enough to express how i feel
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:13am On Jun 27, 2009
I'm still tryna come to terms with his death. . . cry cry cry

He's always been one of my favorite artists, He was my childhood hero and I rem having a huge crush on him . . cry cry cry

Words can't really express the way I feel right now. . .But He'll always be my music idol and remain forever in my heart. . . cry cry
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Monicaa: 5:00am On Jun 27, 2009
You remain the greatest Micheal.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Pepeye(f): 5:24am On Jun 27, 2009
was neva a fan but Requiescat in pace RIP
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Fiyin007: 6:02am On Jun 27, 2009
Oh Michael You left us finally
The world noticed you as you made a difference
You left big steps in the sands of time
You gave all your soul to what you loved doing.
You gave us your all when it mattered
Although you had your weakness you only showed to be human after all.
To all those hypocrites saying all sorts about you, they don't know what you went through. surely most of them would have committed suicide if they went through half of what you went through,
But You decided to deal with your problem in the way you knew best for you, giving your all to your fans and living in their hearts, being an inspiration to many, a hero to some and a Great Global icons to millions. The virtual world crawled to a halt yesterday, I can keep going on. But I leave it to other fans to share their feelings. I am indeed SPEECHLESS at this point, ADIEU MICHAEL.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by heritage00(m): 11:03am On Jun 27, 2009
Michael Jackson,you make me remember my late DAD today,you make me so sad and cry just exactly the way i was when i lost my DAD,you mean the whole world to me and i will forever and ever love you, Goodbye my Hero. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Ashiwaju(m): 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2009
As baba 70 go, na hin jackson go and na so all of us go go. Fela die but hin music no fit die and 4 jackson, if you can log on to facebook and yahoo msger from heaven, know that "you are not alone" cuz baba fela would be waiting to welcome u, just as he welcomed lucky dube,bob marley,brenda and luther vandross! May ur soul rest in peace o jare
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by vicero(m): 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2009
Micheal, simply the best, adieu,
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by U1(m): 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2009
I dare say he is the best musician I have ever known, especially MJ of the 80s and early 90s because it is songs of those period that I appreciate much. sad RIP Michael.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by hadji127(m): 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2009
Rest In Peace Micheal Jackson.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by titsandbra(f): 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2009
when l first heared of micheal being hospitalised l prayed that he would recover, but an hour later he died. l have always loved micheal as a child and l still do even in death. l dont know how much of his death that l can bear l dont think that im going to stop missing him in this life, he will always have a part of my affection. Micheal l love u and words cannot say how l feel because it is insumantible. l pray that God in his infinite mercy grant u peace, that u may have lacked in this world. for me some of the messages u tried to pass reached me and l dont care  what the media or the world thinks about u, for me u are the worlds greatest man/ legend.
   My unborn children will never get to feel what l felt living in his time.
     no one could ever attain the heights that u reached, u are the biggest star and u have given beyond imaging. Vivian misses u more.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Fimmy(m): 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2009
he is one of the best , the whole world will miss him,

read MJ's profile on http://holykrook..com/
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by itumama: 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2009
For all you are,
For all you do,
you will be forever remembered great legend,
Rest in the bossom of the lord,
Till we meet,
And never path no more,
Goooooooooood,
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by U1(m): 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2009
@ titsandbra

I feel you, friend. Michael Jackson was a great man in spite of everything. He lives on. Hope all these Nigerian politicians learn from this, nothing last forever. angry sad
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by dfp(m): 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2009
he rocked my world , what more can i say, twale to a fallen soldier shocked
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by VENUSS(f): 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2009
am not surprised his dead,rather surprised he lived till now.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Buthupogon(m): 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2009
embarassedwell he is GONE!! He lives against all odds 2 b 1 of d GREATEST. He's like a STAR up in d SKY & nothing was able to stop him 4rm SHINING. Words ELUDE me Michael, Though u don't knw me but I luv u, D greatest musician of my TIME. Don't wanna say it, but, RIP MY WACKO JACKO.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by maedan(f): 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2009
You never miss something till it's gone---MJ is dead and somehow, there's an empty space that noone else can fill in the world. We have forgiven all your flaws Michael, 'cos in your heart, you were truly pure. Thank you for the music. cry
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by chibaby5(f): 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2009
cnt bliv hez gone. . . . thot he waz an idol dat will neva die. . . sad sad sad
soo does not feel real. . . hez actually gone 4eva sad sad sad
may his peaceful soul rest in God's perfect bossom
WILL MISS U LOADS MICHAEL. . . Y DID U HVE 2 GO SO SUDDENLY cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry. . . .
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by tpiah: 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2009
I wish they could rewrite Halo for him. Include his name.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by wanville(m): 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2009
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by oge4real(f): 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2009
[/color][/i]Michael, ur death came as a rude shock to me. I am a great fan, though disappointed that u never made it ot Nigeria before ur demise. I sincerely wish u a safe moonwalk to wherever your destination is. Adieu, king of pop, Adieu, michael.[color=#000099][i]
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by RuuDie(m): 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2009
thanks 4 d memories MJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2face Pictured With Governor El-Rufai After His Coronation / Stephanie Coker And Olumide Aderinokun's White Wedding In Greece (Photos) / Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.