Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here (26262 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe / Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by iice(f): 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2009
Still remember the first televised moon walk at motown. . .it was apparent then that he was going to be someone great
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by muyoto: 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2009
''If they say why, why,
tell them that its human nature
why, why
did you do me that way. . .''

One if my best songs ever. RIP MIKEY!
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Horus(m): 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2009
[flash=450,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rTnuNRh6_k[/flash]

There is NO OTHER Michael Jackson. Very Touching Video
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by sultan003(m): 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2009
I grow up with his songs, just cant belive that he has gone. cry
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by davidif: 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2009
you are the greatest to ever do it, and you will always remain the greatest of all time,
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by noetic2: 11:14pm On Jun 27, 2009
RIP MJ . . . .
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Horus(m): 11:22pm On Jun 27, 2009

R.I.P. Michael
There was toooo many people putting you down and giving you a hard time about stupid things that you did not do. Which very much may be the reason of your death (stress), but i would love you to know that you would be remembered in a GREAT way by me.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by dpat60: 11:57pm On Jun 27, 2009
MJ i really mis u but u will live in me 4ever cry cry
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by scorpio1(m): 12:27am On Jun 28, 2009
You are gone Michael,
You were Born a Star,
Lived as a star,
Died a star,
May your gentle soul rest in peace Black brother,
Though you died a white man,
Your register in the eternal realm screams Black and Proud!!!
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by SeanT21(f): 1:16am On Jun 28, 2009
cry cry cry

Like A Comet
Blazing 'Cross The Evening Sky
Gone Too Soon

Like A Rainbow
Fading In The Twinkling Of An Eye
Gone Too Soon

Shiny And Sparkly
And Splendidly Bright
Here One Day
Gone One Night

Like The Loss Of Sunlight
On A Cloudy Afternoon
Gone Too Soon

Like A Castle
Built Upon A Sandy Beach
Gone Too Soon

Like A Perfect Flower
That Is Just Beyond Your Reach
Gone Too Soon

Born To Amuse, To Inspire, To Delight
Here One Day
Gone One Night

Like A Sunset
Dying With The Rising Of The Moon
Gone Too Soon

Gone Too Soon
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by UNLEASHED(m): 1:46am On Jun 28, 2009
Goodbye MJ
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by chyk91(m): 7:12am On Jun 28, 2009
R.I.P man
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by cantab(m): 7:48am On Jun 28, 2009
Even in death i still feel u macho; u'll always remain a legend, a phenominal symbol, R.I.P[i] Michael Jackson[/i][b][/b]
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Tudor6(f): 8:52am On Jun 28, 2009
You will live forever in our hearts. RIP M.J
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by dblock(m): 9:49am On Jun 28, 2009
Rest in Peace Michael Jackson one of the greatests
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by sisisisi(f): 9:53am On Jun 28, 2009
You were my idol.I will miss you.
May the LORD grant rest to your troubled body and soul. cry cry
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by lightest(m): 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2009
where ever you are, just know that you have done well to have earn a tribute on nairaland. we are the world, we are the children we,  men you are great
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by goodass(m): 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2009
ur sojourn very stunning
doing ur bit d best way u cld
cuttin across generations, race, creed n religion
n ur departure leavin us speechless

u r no longer here
bt u remain wt us. . .everyday

Adieu Michael!
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by smartdoe(f): 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2009
I am truly sadden.
Micheal there was none like you,there will never be another like you.
You are truly a Legend.
R.I.P
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by NosaHenry(m): 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2009
Though words are not enough to describe the sadness that i feel, I know for sure, you (MJ) lives on in our lives. The world will surely miss you. Adieu THE KING OF THEM ALL.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by oneluvb55(f): 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2009
R.I.P OOO
MJ
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Topsido(m): 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2009
R.I.P Micheal,
u defined our generation and the generation before with yur music, proud to share this generation with you,
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by dipo2much(m): 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2009
Rest in peace,Mike.

Above all allegations and accusations,the earth has seen no better MC
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by beneli(m): 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2009
SeanT21:

cry cry cry

Like A Comet
Blazing 'Cross The Evening Sky
Gone Too Soon

Like A Rainbow
Fading In The Twinkling Of An Eye
Gone Too Soon

Shiny And Sparkly
And Splendidly Bright
Here One Day
Gone One Night

Like The Loss Of Sunlight
On A Cloudy Afternoon
Gone Too Soon

Like A Castle
Built Upon A Sandy Beach
Gone Too Soon

Like A Perfect Flower
That Is Just Beyond Your Reach
Gone Too Soon

Born To Amuse, To Inspire, To Delight
Here One Day
Gone One Night

Like A Sunset
Dying With The Rising Of The Moon
Gone Too Soon

Gone Too Soon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X6ry3BYInk
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Hauwa1: 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2009
MJ, you will always be missed.

RIP
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by ginky: 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2009
Michael Jackson,am still trying to come to the realization that you are no more.I hope you are happy whereever you are.There can never be another MJ.You left a vacuum that only you can fill.Yes,you have done some weird things which made people call you wacko jacko but who can deny that noone has ever made a mistake.Anyway,I love you and it seems like I am just realizing it now.

Am not going to say "goodbye" because I know that you are still with us although in the spirit.What am going to say is that a time will come when we will all be together.I LOVE YOU.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by unclebros: 7:20am On Jun 29, 2009
Funny though, my childhood friends use to and some still call me Jackson, way back then i used to dress like him and dance all his steps, it was awesome.
Micheal , you are the best entertainer and for me there is no best stage performer than you!!!
But i felt you could have done more in life, my prayer is that many will learn from your mistakes
Even in death, I still love you, RIP
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by rhamz: 8:54am On Jun 29, 2009
Micheal this is BAD,i SCREAM it out loud just when YOU WANNA BE STARTING SUMTHIN again and the whole BLACK AND WHITE nations were awaiting ur come back.now that you are SPEECHLESS who will HEAL THE WORLD? if only you had ONE MORE CHANCE you would have thrilled us wit THRILLER again. but i REMEMBER THE TIME we danced to ABC and when you told us WE ARE THE WORLD.You did ROCK MY WORLD but now i cant tell you YOU ARE NOT ALONE even the LIBERIAN GIRL cant ROCK WITH YOU again.

RIP
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Autoguy1(m): 10:01am On Jun 29, 2009
Greatest Black man of our time, second only to Barak Obama. His achievement has no equal. Shame to all those who would call him wacko, many would had collapsed long ago if they faced one tenth of what Micheal faced in his life time.

He was truly a hero. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by mayrho(m): 10:09am On Jun 29, 2009
So long Farewell
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Nezan(m): 11:56am On Jun 29, 2009
cry cry cry cry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
We weep
We are angry
We are short of words.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by kalmebad(f): 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2009
A lengend

A Hero

An Icon

Mighty one
thats what You are

Your name, music will forever live you

Angels don't die, they live on, You are an angel sent in mankind

If tears, anguish, sorrow, pain could bring the dead back, the tears of the world would have brought u back MJ

Keep resting, Keep sleeping In peace

Forever you will be missed and remembered

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stephanie Coker And Olumide Aderinokun's White Wedding In Greece (Photos) / Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today / How Assassins Killed Someone Else Instead Of Me – Daddy Showkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.