Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here (26257 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe / Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by jidobaba(m): 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2009
Lagos, Nigeria
The Silverbird group have scheduled a farewell tribute to MJ for Thursday, 2nd july at The Silverbird Cinemas, Lagos. Come moonwalk to Billy jean in your best Jacko get-up!
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Horus(m): 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2009
[img]http://abidjantalk.com/forum/imgsize.php?w=300&img=http://www.abidjantalk.com/topimages/michael_intronise.jpg[/img]
Michael Jackson

In 1992 Michael Jackson was crowned King of Sanwi during impressive ceremonies held in the Village of Krindjabo, located near Abidjan, Ivory Coast. Called the "prodigal child of the Bible," the King of Pop was regal in bearing as the crown of gold was placed upon his head.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by sunbat(m): 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2009
Michael last picture

Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Horus(m): 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2009
[size=15pt]PHOTOS: Michael Jackson's Last Concert Rehearsal[/size]

Originally posted Monday June 29, 2009 04:10 PM EDT
Michael Jackson

Photos from Michael Jackson's last performance, taken just two days before his death, have surfaced and show the King of Pop rehearsing for his upcoming London tour. Jackson, dressed in several stage outfits and showing off his dance moves with backup dancers, was photographed at a rehearsal inside L.A.'s Staples Center on June 23 where "he had great energy," according to producer Ken Ehrlich, an executive at AEG, the company that was promoting the singer's tour.

Ehrlich, who watched the performance and met with Jackson, tells PEOPLE, "He was definitely in rehearsal mode [and] wasn't giving it full out. But vocally, he had started to really project. I thought he was in great form. He just seemed really healthy. He really looked good and he was very upbeat."During their brief 20-minute conversation, Jackson was "cracking jokes," adds Ehrlich. "He was having a good time. During rehearsal, I could tell that he was feeling it. He was feeling good. He was on his way to giving a great performance."

Source: http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20287787_20288370,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Okijajuju1(m): 11:38pm On Jun 29, 2009
Farewell to the worlds greatest ENTERTAINER.

We love love you,
We'll miss you,
And you'll always be in our hearts.

You'll forever be the undisputed king of Pop.
Without you, music would not be what it is today.

Rest in Peace.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by sosisi(f): 2:22am On Jun 30, 2009
okija juju is still alive shocked shocked
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by dyabman(m): 2:59am On Jun 30, 2009
kalmebad:

A lengend

A Hero

An Icon                 

Mighty one
                                      thats what You are

Your name, music will forever live you

Angels don't die, they live on, You are an angel sent in mankind

If tears, anguish, sorrow, pain could bring the dead back, the tears of the world would have brought u back MJ

Keep resting, Keep sleeping In peace

Forever you will be missed and remembered

now thats cute,  made me cry again,  cry cry
Auto-guy:

Greatest Black man of our time, second only to Barak Obama.  His achievement has no equal. Shame to all those who would call him wacko, many would had collapsed long ago if they faced one tenth of what Micheal faced in his life time. 

He was truly a hero.  May his soul rest in peace.

Thank you. Kudos

Michael will continue to live in my memory forever
He unites the world with Music and that has made him a Genuine Superstar
From my generation to generation i'll make them feel you(Michael) the 'King of POP'

Angels on your Body Michael

R.I.P. cry cry
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by TOYOSI20(f): 3:31am On Jun 30, 2009
The world has lost an Icon, A true Legend

It is so sad u aren’t wid us all anymore

But ur impact on hip hop will remain forevermore kiss kiss
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Horus(m): 9:38am On Jun 30, 2009
[flash=450,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3608c9neb7c[/flash]

He was known around the world as the King of Pop. But in a tiny kingdom on the Ivory Coast's south-eastern tip, singer Michael Jackson was true royalty.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Nezan(m): 10:18am On Jun 30, 2009
Horus:

[img]http://abidjantalk.com/forum/imgsize.php?w=300&img=http://www.abidjantalk.com/topimages/michael_intronise.jpg[/img]
Michael Jackson

In 1992 Michael Jackson was crowned King of Sanwi during impressive ceremonies held in the Village of Krindjabo, located near Abidjan, Ivory Coast. Called the "prodigal child of the Bible," the King of Pop was regal in bearing as the crown of gold was placed upon his head.

Incredible
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by ifele(m): 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2009
Why pay tribute to MJ? He sexually corrupted young boys. Do you know what yur doing?

You should be praying for his soul. He is dead its too late now.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by spikedcylinder: 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2009
The prisoners of the Cebu city jail reprise the "Thriller" dance that made them famous on Youtube.

Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by spikedcylinder: 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2009
Sand sculptures of Michael Jackson, a guitar and his fedora hat, made by Sudarshan Pattnaik, stand on the beach at Puri, India.

Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by andrewh(m): 2:52am On Jul 01, 2009
Goodbye to one of the greatest entertainers ever lived.  cry cry
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by xoxoxo(f): 3:06am On Jul 01, 2009
Heroes never die

Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by tpiah: 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2009
Jackson changed course of music, society

Before the tabloid headlines, singer smashed barriers, shook up industry

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31567490/ns/entertainment-music/?ns=entertainment-music
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Slycks(m): 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2009
r.i.p
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Abbygyal(f): 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2009
R.I.P micheal. . . .words cnt describe what i feel mahn. . . . say me well to God love yaa!! aww so sad!
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Horus(m): 10:10am On Jul 02, 2009

Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by vinshyne: 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2009
There aint none like Him, & will never be.Micheal lives,
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Aarelomo: 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2009
Gbosa Gbosa Gbosa, hehehee, i no be jackson fans oooooooooo and his death no pain me cos i done lost my fans long time {KING OF RAP 'TU PAC'}
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by tpiah: 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2009
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Horus(m): 9:12am On Jul 03, 2009

Michael Jackson was just five years old when he boldly declared his three wishes in life:
1-  I would like to be a great entertainer.
2- I want peace for the world.
3- I would like to own my own mansion one day.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by kellyruiz: 11:26am On Jul 03, 2009
'SPEECHLESS' 'SPEECHLESS' THAT'S WHAT HE MADE ME FEEL. GOODBYE TO A RARE GEM
cry cry cry
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by eezzy(f): 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2009
cry  It seems like I've always known Michael Jackson.  Its really
hard to register that he is really dead!  I don't know, its just terrible. 

Na waoooo! Trully God's Case No Appeal!
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by tpiah: 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2009
Horus:

is that Jermaine or Randy with the hat?

MJ looks cool as usual.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by HolyMikel(m): 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2009
rip
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by SeanT21(f): 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2009
tpiah:

MJ looks cool as usual.

I think thats RUDY. I saw Jermaine on CNN and he looks nothing like dat!!
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Horus(m): 2:12am On Jul 05, 2009
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by fayahsoul: 4:22am On Jul 05, 2009
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by eezzy(f): 6:21am On Jul 06, 2009
tpiah:

Actually its Tito Jackson.

Randy is not even in this photo cos he is younger than Michael and its like they posed from the youngest to the eldest.
So you have Michael, followed by Jermain then Jacky then Tito with the hat then Marlon Jackson
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by uzwu: 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2009
Rest in Perfect peace. We will always love you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Charles Okocha 'Igwe 2pac' Fan Removes His Top On Seeing The Actor (Video) / 2face Pictured With Governor El-Rufai After His Coronation / Stephanie Coker And Olumide Aderinokun's White Wedding In Greece (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.