Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,611 members, 7,861,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:18 PM

How Did Your Cheating Partner React When You Caught Her/him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did Your Cheating Partner React When You Caught Her/him. (848 Views)

Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner / 7 Easy Ways Of Identifying A Cheating Partner / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Your Cheating Partner React When You Caught Her/him. by slybe: 12:13am On Jan 25, 2016
I saw her coming out from a dudes place after she told me that she would be spending her day in a friends wedding. I felt pained but honestly i was not surprised, i had been planning to dump her. After seeing her, i did as if i didn't see her and i went away, i immediately deleted her number and anything that would make me remember her. Fast forward to a week, this girl called me forming annoyance that i did not call her, she knew i saw her but i should have still called so that she could explain what happened, she said in quote "even if na lie make i lie but you suppose call me". What is your experience with cheating partners.
Re: How Did Your Cheating Partner React When You Caught Her/him. by PureWays(m): 12:15am On Jan 25, 2016
I laughed.. Sincerely!
Re: How Did Your Cheating Partner React When You Caught Her/him. by Strahovski1(m): 12:17am On Jan 25, 2016

Hmmmm

Nothing to say... this land is for sale.
Re: How Did Your Cheating Partner React When You Caught Her/him. by gameboy727(m): 12:17am On Jan 25, 2016
Waved at her, hailed the guy, and walked home never to hear from her again.
Re: How Did Your Cheating Partner React When You Caught Her/him. by slybe: 12:19am On Jan 25, 2016
PureWays:
I laughed.. Sincerely!
Honestly, people would surprise you when you least expect it. Me wey suppose dey form vex. D girl wan com change am for me o. Person wey never help my life.
Re: How Did Your Cheating Partner React When You Caught Her/him. by kirchofff(m): 12:19am On Jan 25, 2016
I remember wen I caught my ex d oda day I removed my pistol and did d needful now I'm nairalanding from kiri-kiri

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Your Cheating Partner React When You Caught Her/him. by samdavjustin(m): 12:20am On Jan 25, 2016
Lol how dare you not give her opportunity to make you miserable. Good call though. Lucky me I never caught any ex cheating
Re: How Did Your Cheating Partner React When You Caught Her/him. by slybe: 12:20am On Jan 25, 2016
gameboy727:
Waved at her, hailed the guy, and walked home never to hear from her again.
Nice one.
Re: How Did Your Cheating Partner React When You Caught Her/him. by slybe: 12:23am On Jan 25, 2016
samdavjustin:
Lol how dare you not give her opportunity to make you miserable. Good call though. Lucky me I never caught any ex cheating
you lucky bro, i think i am too kind. You know when you are kinda quiet, they think you gat no brain, No time for excess stress.
Re: How Did Your Cheating Partner React When You Caught Her/him. by jamex93(m): 12:26am On Jan 25, 2016
I come read comments
Re: How Did Your Cheating Partner React When You Caught Her/him. by samdavjustin(m): 12:28am On Jan 25, 2016
slybe:
you lucky bro, i think i am too kind. You know when you are kinda quiet, they think you gat no brain, No time for excess stress.

Just hang in there bro. Look at the bright side you didn't Marry her before finding out.
Re: How Did Your Cheating Partner React When You Caught Her/him. by PureWays(m): 12:29am On Jan 25, 2016
slybe:
Honestly, people would surprise you when you least expect it. Me wey suppose dey form vex. D girl wan com change am for me o. Person wey never help my life.
Ooh.. Sorry to say man, the lady thinks you are weak.

I don't think you love her, so I believe it should be easy for you to ditch her.
Don't play hide and seek games with her, tell her point blank about what you saw and dump her as*.
Re: How Did Your Cheating Partner React When You Caught Her/him. by Nobody: 3:27am On Jan 25, 2016
...I simply gave in to her friend who was giving me green light and we became even.cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Did Your Cheating Partner React When You Caught Her/him. by ashjay001(m): 7:39am On Jan 25, 2016
Me, formed mugu and continued my show! Wetin concern agbero(motor park tout) with overload?

Ended up marrying one whose sidekick is Jesus, yeah I know, I'm d sidekick! Still forming mugu sha!

(1) (Reply)

Just Confused With Dis Total Body Massage (from A Closed Friend) / The News Circulating Of Man That Stripped Unclad In Gtb Has Been Resolved!!!! / T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.