Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

Some Words Of Encouragement - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Words Of Encouragement (645 Views)

"Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today / I Am Scared Of Going To Serve In Cross-river!!! I Need Encouragement / What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Words Of Encouragement by octopusfreaky(f): 10:50am On Jan 25, 2016
I opened this thread to buttress or modify some points or comments made on the thread - https://www.nairaland.com/2886641/im-pregnant-boyfriend-wants-abortion''.
Firstly, the mother is responsible for that girl's situation right now and i mean it. It could be her mother"s failure to teach her about safe period,cds or even withdrawal method by her ''partner"and contraceptives pills. We still have many teenage girls lingering around guys because he's either giving them tips (#500 or even less) and they agree to sleep with them. What do u think would be result of this action ? pregnancy ofcourse,yes because the so-called guys believe flesh to flesh is the sweetest and girls fall for it.
However, when the chips are down, the poor girl is left alone to carry her own cross, why is it so? If she lucky to have good parents ,they would come to her aid so as to protect her glorious future ahead. YES FORNICATION IS A SIN BUT IF YOU ENGAGE IN SUCH AND GET PREGNANT ,ABORTION IS NOT AN OPTION BECAUSE I CALL IT" DOUBLE SIN''. If you keep the baby, here are some disadvantages according to human beings:
1.) Your child is a bastard.
2.) You will never find a man or woman to marry you.
3.) You may not make it in life or even have suicidal feelings.
4.) The chances that it will continue in your generation is 0.5
Advantages are:
1.) You have brought a life not just an ordinary "child" but a life that can rescue your town or even a whole nation. Nobody is born without purpose,you are left to discover who you are on earth by asking God to show you WHO YOU ARE AND WHY YOU CAME TO PLANET EARTH? Some people are on this planet just to add up to the ever-growing population.
2.) IF you humbly come before God's presence, He will give you the bone of your bone. Remember God works in mysterious ways that humans
can never ever comprehend.
3.) You have just escaped God's punishment of abortion.

Lastly,I hope I have made sense to those that are in this category. God bless.
Ronald4lif and tosyne2much, abeg i no sabi write well you can please point out my grammatical blunders ,,na only mathematics i sabi. Thanks.
Re: Some Words Of Encouragement by tosyne2much(m): 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
Brilliantly written and well articulated cool

Anybody who engages in unprotected sex should be able to bear its consequences. However, some of us may not engage in premarital/unprotected sex but we engage in other things which are even worse
than unprotected sex

As for the lady, I just pray that God will order her steps and take her cross. Nothing whatsoever can be used to justify abortion.
Re: Some Words Of Encouragement by cruzita(f): 3:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
REAL WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT .

(1) (Reply)

Weddings Forum / Is There Any Atom Of Truth In This Statement? / 1 Word For This Cassava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.