Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today (71743 Views)

Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) / Statue Erected In Honour Of Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence. Photos / Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by oodua1stson: 2:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
Elewon him back don bend lol
Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by emmalexabl(m): 2:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
I so much love this guy....
And i miss him so much....
Seeing him in good spirit.,is giving me joy already.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by zuchyblink(m): 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
My Hero.....the incorruptible one
Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by ucnwafor(m): 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hmmmmm dis never good smile oooo b4 he might be injected with fake drugs like the MKO Abiola nd die untimely, the fear of the zoo is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by gentlesoul196: 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
benedictnsi:
He is looking very healthy amidst the tribulations..... cool
him no see bleaching cream to rub for prison

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by Ikem11(m): 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
man of the people...loved by his people...we will always be proud of u no matter the situation

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by CharlyNick: 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
inlandtaipan:
He was warning the prison warder in the first pix.

Were you there? How did you know? Were assumption.
Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by shamecurls(m): 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
Dude was not even allowed to comb or brush his hair
Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by condralbede(m): 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
The dude no send....Smile is d best technique to weaken ur enemy.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by M4gunners: 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
DullardBuhari:

why hating on this dude? Cos he is a freedom fighter? You see why he refers Nigeria as a zoo? Cos the populace act like animal... From their leader to d slaves
Don't mind them.Who God has bless , God has bless no matter what.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by ahaika23: 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
The Man that will Emancipate his people! Ride on brother!

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by Bestattitude(m): 2:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
his life is worth more than the life of all Nigerians put together

If the zoo like let them feed him with only vegetables, he will still look very young and healthy

you can't stop the light from shining

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
Why isn't he handcuffed? Why are his friends and family allowed to go so close to him that the security man with the Gun is already starting to feel threatened?

He's a high profile Defendant who is prone to violence and shouldn't be in a position to be wagging his fingers at anyone let alone the men in charge of the public's safety. What if his family passed him a key to break out of jail? What if they passed him a weapon: a knife? Gun? Grenade? Poison? cyanide? You think my assumptions are outlandish until it happens. This is the problem with the black man: you are never proactive, always reactive.

Desperate people will do anything out of desperation to get out of a desperate situation: NEVER PUT ANYTHING PAST A DESPERATE PERSON, ESPECIALLY ONE IN CAPTIVITY. EVERYBODY WILL DO WHATEVER'S NECESSARY TO REGAIN THEIR FREEDOM.

For the safety of the public---and the accused---Nigeria needs to start taking more security-conscious measures in how it handles suspected criminals while they are in Government custody or within court premises; especially those that have espoused the use of violence [against civilian targets].

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by kachnov(m): 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
okay
Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
This Nnamdi Kalu is fooling himself, I am Igbo but Biafra will never come to pass........forget all these noise and protest, Biafra is dead on arrival. Those protesting are Miscreants and Fools, Jobless Youths. How do you want Biafra when Anambra cannot marry from Imo and same with Imo cannot marry from Anambra, Just check Imo and Anambra Thread here. Bleep Biafra Bleep Nnamdi Kalu [/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu; the strongest and the most enduring man on the planet

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2016
allen0000:
This Nnamdi Kalu is fooling himself, I am Igbo but Biafra will never come to pass........forget all these noise and protest, Biafra is dead on arrival. Those protesting are Miscreants and Fools, Jobless Youths. How do you want Biafra when Anambra cannot marry from Imo and same with Imo cannot marry from Anambra, Just check Imo and Anambra Thread here. Bleep Biafra Bleep Nnamdi Kalu [/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]
Go check your DNA, you're not Ibo

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by Excuzeme: 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
This Buhari Govt is very Nice!

The Govt even allow our Dilector to wear "Designer Cloth" inside prison!

God bless Buhari

Imagine if he was "chewing EFCC Paper" like Olisah Metuh ... can he be looking this handsome?

How can l pass my Shaving Stick to him, he needs to spot a "designer beard" like those ISIS terrorists! shocked shocked shocked

...And why does just "small detention" bleach the Beard of these Criminals, ...like say they are now a repented SAINT?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by chikeorji123(m): 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Why isn't he handcuffed? Why are his friends and family allowed to go so close to him that the security man with the Gun is already starting to feel threatened?

He's a high profile Defendant who is prone to violence and shouldn't be in a position to be wagging his fingers at anyone let alone the men in charge of the public's safety. What if his family passed him a key to break out of jail? What if they passed him a weapon: a knife? Gun? Grenade? Poison? cyanide? You think my assumptions are outlandish until it happens. This is the problem with the black man: you are never proactive, always reactive.

Desperate people will do anything out of desperation to get out of a desperate situation: NEVER PUT ANYTHING PAST A DESPERATE PERSON, ESPECIALLY ONE IN CAPTIVITY. EVERYBODY WILL DO WHATEVER'S NECESSARY TO REGAIN THEIR FREEDOM.

For the safety of the public---and the accused---Nigeria needs to start taking more security-conscious measures in how it handles suspected criminals while they are in Government custody or within court premises; especially those that have espoused the use of violence [against civilian targets].

Were do this one came from?..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2016
AheadMarket:

Go check your DNA, you're not Ibo

You can't even spell your tribe...............Is Igbo not Ibo

I am full Igbo man and let me tell me Biafra is dead and buried........Something Ojukwu cannot achieve so who are you to achieve it, anyone clamoring for Biafra is Jobless and a Miscreant
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size][color=#990000][/color]

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by unite4real: 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2016
IVORY2009:
The man who can command crowd without the use of money

And crowd became helpless because they realize money will not eventually change hands

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by Asaib(f): 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2016
inlandtaipan:
He was warning the prison warder in the first pix.
he's like don't try to touch me am not bloody civilian like Metu
Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by chikeorji123(m): 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
allen0000:

Not Igbo at all check your DNA..Thank me later..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by Excuzeme: 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2016
OROSUNBOLB:
Suffering and smiling!

It is called "The PLASTIC SMILE"....... the type a white person that hates you as a black person, gives you when you meet him at the Hotel reception! grin

Under that plastic smile, ...the Dilecor is dying!
Just look at his beard that "cant smile by themselves" grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by jossyj: 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2016
emmalexabl:
I so much love this guy....

And i miss him so much....

Seeing him in good spirit.,is giving me joy already.

you will live long

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by zendy: 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2016
In my life time, I know I will never see an 'Nnamdi Kanu' come out of the SW. Men who stick by what they believe in and are prepared suffer and die for that belief don't exist in that part of Nigeria.

14 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by focus7: 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
So op you don't know genuine smile if you see one abi? For your information this smile one your hero na false smile, if you no believe pray make God give you this kind smile!
Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
IVORY2009:
The man who can command crowd without the use of money

its not new, if any idio-t can say what he is saying, he will also command crowd

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
M4gunners:
Don't mind them.Who God has bless , God has bless no matter what.
God can't bless an adulterous man,,take note
Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by InvertedHammer: 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
Bestattitude:
his life is worth more than the life of all Nigerians put together

If the zoo like let them feed him with only vegetables, he will still look very young and healthy

you can't stop the light from shining
/
All I know is that it takes more than a man to put words into action. Most people cannot. This guy has a huge following without distributing rice and money.

How many Nigerians can lift a finger to fight a cause? The Chinese and Indians are in Nigeria converting Nigerians to slaves and the most people will do is jump on the computer anonymously to complain. None has the initiative to fight back. Nigerians are cowards -- all talks and no actions. And the politicians know it.

I don't support Kanu but I respect his guts.
/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by Socketbet: 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
Am not laffing wit you man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party / #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) / Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.