Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today (71766 Views)

Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) / Statue Erected In Honour Of Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence. Photos / Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by kenyguy(m): 9:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
At least his boys will see that he is still alive
Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by elisbabs499(m): 9:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
This Man Will End Up Being The Mandela Of The Biafran

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by Horlufemi(m): 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
benedictnsi:
[size=14pt] He is looking very healthy amidst the tribulations..... cool

As far as he is still BREATHING , there is still HOPE!!!....... "Aluta continua, Victoria Acerta". [/size]

A luta continua, vitória é certa

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by fortune1968: 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
joborskill:
Buhari please forgive him and let him see his new born baby. We have all sinned against the constitution of God ( the Holy Bible) but God in his infinite mercy still keeps us alive. Buhari please reconsider.
what are u saying ?is buhari the STATE that charged him to court ?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by drmikeadams(m): 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
millionboi:
BRO wakeup[code][/code]onenigeria is a scam....im warning you just as ojukwu warned okadigbo,before what happen to him happens to you.
grin grin una no go kee person for here
Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by Ekenedirichukwu(m): 11:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
One with God is majority. No be childs
Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by Excuzeme: 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
zendy:
In my life time, I know I will never see an 'Nnamdi Kanu' come out of the SW. Men who stick by what they believe in and are prepared suffer and die for that belief don't exist in that part of Nigeria.

Their are two types of "heroes".

1.) FOOLISH heroes ....... those ones die a miserable death, trying to prove a point, no matter how senseless the point is.

2.) SMART heroes.... those ones know when to dialogue, when to fight small and retreat and how to live long to see their grand children.

It is obvious that most people from East belong to the first category.

Foolish stubbornness that led to the death of millions of Easterners, is not a virtue.

Say "NO" to mass-suicide.
undecided
Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by toofit007: 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Why isn't he handcuffed? Why are his friends and family allowed to go so close to him that the security man with the Gun is already starting to feel threatened?

He's a high profile Defendant who is prone to violence and shouldn't be in a position to be wagging his fingers at anyone let alone the men in charge of the public's safety. What if his family passed him a key to break out of jail? What if they passed him a weapon: a knife? Gun? Grenade? Poison? cyanide? You think my assumptions are outlandish until it happens. This is the problem with the black man: you are never proactive, always reactive.

Desperate people will do anything out of desperation to get out of a desperate situation: NEVER PUT ANYTHING PAST A DESPERATE PERSON, ESPECIALLY ONE IN CAPTIVITY. EVERYBODY WILL DO WHATEVER'S NECESSARY TO REGAIN THEIR FREEDOM.

For the safety of the public---and the accused---Nigeria needs to start taking more security-conscious measures in how it handles suspected criminals while they are in Government custody or within court premises; especially those that have espoused the use of violence [against civilian targets].
he is a freedom fighter not a terrorist.
Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by seeman(m): 11:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
Cant talk much
Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by Excuzeme: 11:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
naijapips02:

why are you too obessesed with the yorubas? My brother, leave them and move on with your life.

Seems that problem is common with Easterners!

Any problem they have, be it losing election, be it arrest of a treasonous felon like Nnamdi Kanu, be it marginalization, be it erosion, be it losing the Civil War, be it Olisah Mee-Too eating EFCC Letter-headed paper,.... They ALWAYS blame it on Yorubas!

Yorubas causing nightmares for them, back-to-back since 1967
! grin grin
Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by Awaja(m): 3:49am On Jan 26, 2016
He's enjoying the attention he's getting presently, for him mind
Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by SwitchCarter(m): 4:13am On Jan 26, 2016
kolnel:
This guy has successfully added 10 years to his age
Now he's seeing the other side of life
I seriously pity his anus
Hahahaha.....People Get Bad Mouth Sef..
Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by okaforsamuel: 6:21am On Jan 26, 2016
Soon,we d indigenious pple of ibo land shall b emancipated from dis prison yard nd zoo called Nigeria,emancipated from gorrila-like leaders lik d fulanis nd hausas,even d gullible yoruba man*[b]Soon,we d indigenious pple of ibo land shall b emancipated from dis prison yard nd zoo called Nigeria,emancipated from gorrila-like leaders lik d fulanis nd hausas,even d gullible yoruba man*[/b]Soon,we d indigenious pple of ibo land shall b emancipated from dis prison yard nd zoo called Nigeria,emancipated from gorrila-like leaders lik d fulanis nd hausas,even d gullible yoruba man*
Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by okaforsamuel: 6:22am On Jan 26, 2016
Excuzeme:

Any problem they have, be it losing election, be it arrest of a treasonous felon like Nnamdi Kanu, be it marginalization, be it erosion, be it losing the Civil War, be it Olisah Mee-Too eating EFCC Letter-headed paper,.... They ALWAYS blame it on Yorubas!

! grin grin

You re a fool
Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by zendy: 6:46am On Jan 26, 2016
Excuzeme:

Their are two types of "heroes".

1.) FOOLISH heroes ....... those ones die a miserable death, trying to prove a point, no matter how senseless the point is.

2.) SMART heroes.... those ones know when to dialogue, when to fight small and retreat and how to live long to see their grand children.

It is obvious that most people from East belong to the first category.

Foolish stubbornness that led to the death of millions of Easterners, is not a virtue.

Say "NO" to mass-suicide.
undecided

A lot of people would call it cowardice for a person to be hiding behind dialogue instead of fighting for your God given right to freedom. An Igbo man is no coward. The millions that died did not die because of the stubborness of the Igbos, the died because the oppressive Nigerian state wanted force everyone to be 'one Nigeria' because of oil money. To create Nigeria, Lugard had to kill many people, to keep Nigeria one Gowon had to kill millions. The unity of Nigeria is something that has always been killing people since Lugard came and it will carry on that way until the people finally get their freedom and Nigeria is no more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by christopher123(m): 7:25am On Jan 26, 2016
allen0000:

Chaii.............Nwanne E pain u well but eziokwu Biafra is dead and buried. How do you want to achieve Biafra when Igbos are tribalistic in nature, Who will lead who, when Anambra cannot stand Imo and Imo cannot stand Anambra, How about Ebonyi man with Anambra or Abia man with the rest, Nwanne chefuo Biafra. The time you waste in dreaming you can as well channel it to something productive. I am full Igbo man more Igbo than you

Ikpu nne gi full igbo man
Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by zendy: 7:43am On Jan 26, 2016
Excuzeme:

! grin grin

But it is the Yorubas who are begging to be in 'one Nigeria' with Igbos.
Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by ariesbull: 9:06am On Jan 26, 2016
deolu2000:

whatever that means i don't understand but i wish you the same,ok.

Lol
Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by ariesbull: 9:07am On Jan 26, 2016
zendy:

But it is the Yorubas who are begging to be in 'one Nigeria' with Igbos.

I tire
Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 26, 2016
christopher123:

Ikpu nne gi full igbo man

Otu nne gi there su ra kwa ikpu nne gi foolish and jobless
Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
otiigba1:
i think you will find it's only you who has this kinda mindset, i am Afraid it don't seem like any one else agree, you must be disappointed?
Actually, I'm not. If you note I stated in my post that by virtue of you being 100% African it is more likely than not that you are designed to be reactive rather than proactive. I am not surprised.
Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:44am On Jan 27, 2016
toofit007:
he is a freedom fighter not a terrorist.
I don't think he's either.
Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by Kennyking1234: 12:37am On Jun 11, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/
All I know is that it takes more than a man to put words into action. Most people cannot. This guy has a huge following without distributing rice and money.

How many Nigerians can lift a finger to fight a cause? The Chinese and Indians are in Nigeria converting Nigerians to slaves and the most people will do is jump on the computer anonymously to complain. None has the initiative to fight back. Nigerians are cowards -- all talks and no actions. And the politicians know it.

I don't support Kanu but I respect his guts.
/
do you support him now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) / Ayo Fayose’s Daughter's Wedding To Odunlade Royal Family. Photos / Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.