Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today (71716 Views)

Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) / Statue Erected In Honour Of Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence. Photos / Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by PentiumPro(f): 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
He has changed clothes.
Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by ArodewilliamsT: 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
omnisali:

He might be igbo but born and raise in the west or north.

That guys name is Saheed, did his nysc in Igboland. Forget him and lets discuss Kanu alias 'Resoluteness personified'
Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

You don't need to shout about your Igboness , we know who you are.

abum nwafor igbo , Biafra is dead and I believe in One Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:

That guys name is Saheed, did his nysc in Igboland. Forget him and lets discuss Kanu alias 'Resoluteness personified'

I like that name ooo.............But Biafra is dead and lets come together and build one Nigeria, I believe in Project One Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by zendy: 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
omnisali:

He might be igbo but born and raise in the west or north.

Of course! If you ask him how to get to his fathers village in the east, he will not be able to tell you.
Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
zendy:

Of course! If you ask him how to get to his fathers village in the east, he will not be able to tell you.

Hahahahaha......................Team One Nigeria.................Biafra is dead and only for miscreants and fools......so dont join the train unless you want to be a fool

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
Drefan:
See him shinning his teeth like a deranged porcupine.
Go & D!e grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
XBLadez:
[s][/s]
Oodua miscreat! Here's Nnamdi Kanu saying you haters can't bend me
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3332295_nk_jpeg7c78443438aa5a68275f18eb72173d07

Hahahahaha See Nnamdi Kanu without direction ..........chaii I pity this guy from London - Kuje - Kirikiri.........Team One Nigeria lets come together and build a formidable One Nigeria. He is asking the Prison Officer Please which way leads to Kuje

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
XBLadez:
[s][/s]
You're not Igbo. I reject that IJN! grin grin Oodua coward.

I AM A FULL IGBO MAN, MORE IGBO THAN YOU................I BELIEVE IN ONE NIGERIA, TEAM PROJECT ONE NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by XBLadez: 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
[s]
allen0000:

I AM A FULL IGBO MAN, MORE IGBO THAN YOU................I BELIEVE IN ONE NIGERIA, TEAM PROJECT ONE NIGERIA.
[/s]
I'm not arguing with you. Even Egift and NgeneUkwenu aka Clevverly aka UrennaNkoli are Igbos too smiley

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by XBLadez: 4:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
Chai! Na only smile wey my brother smile dey kill these Odua cowards o. grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
XBLadez:
[s][/s]
I'm not arguing with you. Even Egift and NgeneUkwenu aka Clevverly aka UrennaNkoli are Igbos too smiley

SO PLEASE NWANNEM STOP THIS BRIAFRA MADNESS IT WONT HELP YOU.......................LETS COME TOGETHER AND BUILD NIGERIA WE HAVE NO OTHER COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by adilbee(m): 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
joborskill:
Buhari please forgive him and let him see his new born baby. We have all sinned against the constitution of God ( the Holy Bible) but God in his infinite mercy still keeps us alive. Buhari please reconsider.
But before that let them accept that they did wrong thing, let them accept that they are guilty.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
millionboi:
MUMU APC DON GIV U MONEY CHOP BAA

I am a wealthy man, so please come lets join hands together and build Nigeria, Is our country and we have no other country except Nigeria
Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by airforcee007: 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
benedictnsi:
[size=14pt] He is looking very healthy amidst the tribulations..... cool

As far as he is still BREATHING , there is still HOPE!!!....... "Aluta continua, Victoria Acerta". [/size]
AGREED!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by demielvis: 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
allen0000:
This Nnamdi Kalu is fooling himself, I am Igbo but Biafra will never come to pass........forget all these noise and protest, Biafra is dead on arrival. Those protesting are Miscreants and Fools, Jobless Youths. How do you want Biafra when Anambra cannot marry from Imo and same with Imo cannot marry from Anambra, Just check Imo and Anambra Thread here. Bleep Biafra Bleep Nnamdi Kalu [/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]
Yoruba man shut up
You are igbo and you're calling your people fools abi?Mechie onu onye ara

BTW I'm from imo and some of my cousins are from anambra.
Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by Ezelinks(f): 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
joborskill:
Buhari please forgive him and let him see his new born baby. We have all sinned against the constitution of God ( the Holy Bible) but God in his infinite mercy still keeps us alive. Buhari please reconsider.
honestly I weep for these man
Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by ariesbull: 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
Don't mind these Yoruba ..from we the ss people to wee the anioma now they have entered I am an igbo man

Such a pathetic people

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by ariesbull: 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
demielvis:

Yoruba man shut up
You are igbo and you're calling your people fools abi?Mechie onu onye ara

BTW I'm from imo and some of my cousins are from anambra.

Nwanne chefuo atulu ahu
Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by tmanuelle(m): 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
joborskill:

Its not about Buhari, its about him being sober, then tendering an unreserved apology to the Federal Republic of Nigeria and Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by ariesbull: 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
These are stuffs men are made of

Not those retired or general in army that was shown ordinary video clips

What did they do ?

They just shit on their khaki

How not to be a solider
Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by ariesbull: 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
tmanuelle:

Its not about Buhari, its about him being sober, then tendering an unreserved apology to the Federal Republic of Nigeria and Nigerians

Is ikpu nne gi sober?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UAE Convicts 6 Nigerians For Wiring $782,000 To Boko Haram, FG Official Indicted / House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) / Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.