Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

What's The Best Way To Turn A Woman Down Without Crushing Her Self-esteem? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Way To Turn A Woman Down Without Crushing Her Self-esteem? (6744 Views)

7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off / My New Girlfriend Says She Cant Control Her Self When She Is Alone With A Guy / What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Way To Turn A Woman Down Without Crushing Her Self-esteem? by gen2genius(m): 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2009
It's easy for a woman to bluntly say "no" to a man if she's not into him. But how does a man turn down a lady who has defied all odds to indicate her interest in him, without making her feel stupid or UNDESIRABLE ? How do you take it, ladies?
Re: What's The Best Way To Turn A Woman Down Without Crushing Her Self-esteem? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2009
Give da chick a good hug and tell her 'hey ma,i really would have so loved to date u,but i really am hooked already, just hug me ok'
Re: What's The Best Way To Turn A Woman Down Without Crushing Her Self-esteem? by gen2genius(m): 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2009
What if she already knows, from your frequent chats and interactions, that you're not hooked?
Re: What's The Best Way To Turn A Woman Down Without Crushing Her Self-esteem? by blissieng(f): 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2009
dem douze her with a cold bucket of water!

b4 she ruins ya relationship. Sometimes, a harsh awakening dont harm no one.
Re: What's The Best Way To Turn A Woman Down Without Crushing Her Self-esteem? by whitelexi(m): 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2009
Dont say no at all
Re: What's The Best Way To Turn A Woman Down Without Crushing Her Self-esteem? by Igwe9(m): 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2009
Do we really turn cool chicks down? cool they ain't gonna rape you now, smiley just be nice to them unless for the filthy ones, undecided! they never come close to me cool, I no send them at all, I just don't only turn them down, i simply don't notice them cheesy neither do they notice me grin
Re: What's The Best Way To Turn A Woman Down Without Crushing Her Self-esteem? by Gbanj11: 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2009
Scare r off, if that don't work, wave your gun
Re: What's The Best Way To Turn A Woman Down Without Crushing Her Self-esteem? by frank317: 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2009
just do it, dont even bother about crushing her, its not really necessary. she definitly get over it
Re: What's The Best Way To Turn A Woman Down Without Crushing Her Self-esteem? by iice(f): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2009
What's The Best Way To Turn A Woman Down Without Crushing Her Self-esteem?

Hah men can have fragile egos too grin

But i say go for the truth. . .sometimes it takes bluntness to drive a point home.

gen2genius:

How do you take it, ladies?

With a 'suit-yourself' attitude and move on. . .no be end of the world. . .na today? undecided
Re: What's The Best Way To Turn A Woman Down Without Crushing Her Self-esteem? by touchmeder: 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2009
If they call and its like there wil be a meeting later post her or call later to say something came up, if she calls often dont pick everytime, send an sms in reply, be nice but remain distant unless she is a mumu she wil get the message eventually smiley

its so hard when they turn girls down. i feel bad for such babes wink
Re: What's The Best Way To Turn A Woman Down Without Crushing Her Self-esteem? by TheSeeker(m): 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2009
@Poster

Tell her you would like to be friends first and take it from there. While you're doing that, keep avoiding her as best as you can -- with time she will understand you're not into her and she lets you off. If at all she summons the courage to talk to you on a friendship level and ask you what's going on then tell her a story that you have a girlfriend with whom you have issues with and you're yet to resolve all of the mess you both have together, that until you figure things out with her and know where y'all both stand you can't start off a good relationship. Go on further to tell her she's a special person and you so wish to have a smooth relationship with her with no scandals or mess but you're afraid it might take sometime to get things figured out in your current relationship. If she asks you how long it's going to take, tell her you don't know how it'll pan out yet. Even if she claims or acts like she knows everything about you, let her understand that she can't know absolutely everything about you. I'm sure at some point she'll quit hoping but each time you talk to her let her know how special she is and how much you wish for a hindrance not to have been on y'all way.
Re: What's The Best Way To Turn A Woman Down Without Crushing Her Self-esteem? by tommy2k2(m): 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2009
do guys really turn babes down? i never see o xcept if the babe no fine,  grin

as for me, i never turn anybabe down b4,i just double or tripple date dem grin
Re: What's The Best Way To Turn A Woman Down Without Crushing Her Self-esteem? by blissieng(f): 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2009
that comes with a price, You mightn't see it now . . . it may tarry but it'll defo come.
Re: What's The Best Way To Turn A Woman Down Without Crushing Her Self-esteem? by Romeo4real(m): 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2009
There really is no way. Women dont handle any kind of rejection well and they go to all lengths to avoid it.
If you reject a woman, you'll be hearing "He wasnt serious, so i didnt date him" 2 mths later!

I use the line " Its nothing to do with u, its me!, My head is just not in the right place at the moment"
Re: What's The Best Way To Turn A Woman Down Without Crushing Her Self-esteem? by gen2genius(m): 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2009
With a 'suit-yourself' attitude and move on.  .  .no be end of the world.  .  .na today?

Hmm. . .if it's that easy, why do ladies fear to make the first move?

I'm sure at some point she'll quit hoping but each time you talk to her let her know how special she is and how much you wish for a hindrance not to have been on y'all way.

Haa. . .that's like telling her there's still hope, that something good could happen anytime. Some ladies can exercise patience more than Job o!  shocked grin

do guys really turn babes down? i never see o xcept if the babe no fine,

Better learn to say no now, or you might end up saying "had I known." Ask 2face wink
Re: What's The Best Way To Turn A Woman Down Without Crushing Her Self-esteem? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2009
'Sorry, i'm not into you', straight up without trying to deceive her. She'll respect it and move on, just make sure you don't assume you can be friends, cos thats just sending out mixed signals and you'll piss her off big time.
Re: What's The Best Way To Turn A Woman Down Without Crushing Her Self-esteem? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2009
Just raise ur shirt a little to expose the head of ur gun
Re: What's The Best Way To Turn A Woman Down Without Crushing Her Self-esteem? by iice(f): 3:50am On Jun 30, 2009
gen2genius:

Hmm. . .if it's that easy, why do ladies fear to make the first move?

Do you live in Nigeria? undecided You easily forget how women are 'labeled'.
Nevermind how that particular incident (her making the first move) will be held over her head for the rest of the duration of the relationship.

Yes there are men who don't care about that.
Re: What's The Best Way To Turn A Woman Down Without Crushing Her Self-esteem? by No2Atheism(m): 7:14am On Jun 30, 2009
@topic

- Be blunt with her.

- Cut-off contact with her if she refuses to get the message, cus it amounts to sexual harrasment if she still refuses to take no for an answer.
Re: What's The Best Way To Turn A Woman Down Without Crushing Her Self-esteem? by wanville(m): 7:17am On Jun 30, 2009
Re: What's The Best Way To Turn A Woman Down Without Crushing Her Self-esteem? by oyinda3(f): 7:20am On Jun 30, 2009
Romeo4real:

I use the line " Its nothing to do with u, its me!, My head is just not in the right place at the moment"

haha classic line. but that's too literal and can easily be interpreted lol
tell her "I am a serial killer" or "my ex girlfriend dumped me after 2 hours 'cause i tried to rape her" something along that line to express to her that she deserves someone better/ "it has nothing to do with u, it's me" lol
her esteem will most certainly not be crushed  tongue
Re: What's The Best Way To Turn A Woman Down Without Crushing Her Self-esteem? by No2Atheism(m): 7:25am On Jun 30, 2009
oyinda.:

tell her [b]"I am a serial killer" or "my ex girlfriend dumped me after 2 hours 'cause i tried to rape her" [/b]something along that line to express to her that she deserves someone better/ "it has nothing to do with u, it's me" lol

@oyinda u are not serious
Re: What's The Best Way To Turn A Woman Down Without Crushing Her Self-esteem? by TheSeeker(m): 11:17am On Jun 30, 2009
oyinda.:

tell her "I am a serial killer" or "my ex girlfriend dumped me after 2 hours 'cause i tried to rape her" something along that line to express to her that she deserves someone better/ "it has nothing to do with u, it's me" lol

Some girls look so angelic on the outward appearance but they have so much of a gangster attitude -- tell such girls you're a serial killer, she'll know your exaggerating, tell her you tried to rape your ex girlfriend and she'll tell you that, "you will not have cause to rape me because I'll give it to you real good" if you insist, she'll tell you "I like to have it rough" , Come up with more techniques
Re: What's The Best Way To Turn A Woman Down Without Crushing Her Self-esteem? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 30, 2009
What's The Best Way To Turn A Woman Down Without Crushing Her Self-esteem?
Don't think that's actually possible.
Re: What's The Best Way To Turn A Woman Down Without Crushing Her Self-esteem? by biola44: 11:23am On Jun 30, 2009
wink
Re: What's The Best Way To Turn A Woman Down Without Crushing Her Self-esteem? by Secretz(f): 11:38am On Jun 30, 2009
Honesty is the best policy. grin

The truth shall set her free. tongue
Re: What's The Best Way To Turn A Woman Down Without Crushing Her Self-esteem? by oyinda3(f): 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2009
TheSeeker:

Some girls look so angelic on the outward appearance but they have so much of a gangster attitude -- tell such girls you're a serial killer, she'll know your exaggerating, tell her you tried to rape your ex girlfriend and she'll tell you that, "you will not have cause to rape me because I'll give it to you real good" if you insist, she'll tell you "I like to have it rough" , Come up with more techniques

if she is so gangsta like u said, i don't think her self-esteem will be affected at the least bit if u told her straight up. lol
she sound like someone who would kick ur ass
Re: What's The Best Way To Turn A Woman Down Without Crushing Her Self-esteem? by dmeister(m): 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2009
it happened to me,  this particular Girl *name(withheld)* knew my GF and she frequently ask of her, but you know women are really covetous, she became jealous of my relationship with my GF (which she was older and mature than her in all ramifications) and this made her wants me Really bad and she started showing it to me and became jealous to the extent that my GF presence promted her abnormal irritation, later i understood her feelings because she could no longer hide her (evil)feelings for me that she told one of her friend, my GF started to feel uncomfortable with her whenever she is around with us because she always does some thing that can implicate me, to cut the story short, later,one night, i went to her and told her all her plans can't work out as i cant have anything to do with her because of the Love i have for my GF, she cried and asked me for just a kiss and she told me i am the type of Guy she is looking for and told me how Lucky my GF was to have me because i was a faithful and relationship conscious type, i felt good and went to bed tho i did not tell my GF till now, and does that make me an unfaithful guy?
d.meister
Re: What's The Best Way To Turn A Woman Down Without Crushing Her Self-esteem? by lordkrato(m): 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2009
Kinda hard to do ma self.im d kind guy we knw as mr nice guy nd it rily kind gives me dat conscience tin bt i tink its 4 d bst.beta dan datin sum1 outta pity
Re: What's The Best Way To Turn A Woman Down Without Crushing Her Self-esteem? by JTMoney1(f): 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2009
[color=#000099][/color]
TRY TELLING HER THE TRUTH, IT'LL GO A LONG WAY AND SAVE YOU TOO MUCH TALK.
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][size=8pt][/size]
Re: What's The Best Way To Turn A Woman Down Without Crushing Her Self-esteem? by kokoA(m): 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2009
never turn off a woman's request (exept if she is wor-wor), you might need her for "comfort" some day you know grin
Re: What's The Best Way To Turn A Woman Down Without Crushing Her Self-esteem? by sesman(m): 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2009
just tell her the truth, women are much stronger than you think, honesty is the nest policy as far as am concerned wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Groups Of Women Who Look For Big Joystick (graphic, Reader's Discretion, 18+) / Selfie Went Wrong!! Girl Mistakenly Snap Her Naked Sugar Daddy / Why Do Men Love Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.