Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,931 members, 7,956,499 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) (59238 Views)

I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. / What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by blackjack21(m): 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
investigator007:
No.

Reason: Most times, these girls ain`t loyal. By the time you are done serving the 90 days and come out, you`ll realize she has dumped your sorry arse for another person only to give you a flimsy excuse as "I can`t date/marry an ex-convict"

So I stand with confidence to say NO

BTW what offence did she commit that made her get a 16 years sentence? Mehn!! If you can do the CRIME, then you should also do the TIME

Simple!!!

she murdered the parent of her boy friend. tongue

Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Smellymouth: 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked u even add one month?see tears of joy cry cry grin

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Anything for u hunn

Cox if I serve the 90 days finish, I go finish u with Doggy grin
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
brainbox1000:
.... are you sure he can? Think.... smiles
Very very sure! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by joxxy01(m): 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
Even if she was my enemy.. I will gladly do it for her.

1 Like

Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by 2undeajigs: 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
He'll no undecided . I ain't no mangina. U do the crime, u do the time.
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by onunwa21(m): 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hmmmmm, na Nigerian movie
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
Smellymouth:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Anything for u hunn

Cox if I serve the 90 days finish, I go finish u with Doggy grin
shocked shocked dies on thread!
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
It all depends to the nature of her crime, eg : if she killed a rapist, I will be proud to cool my azz for 90 days for her to be free.
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by sakabe(m): 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
CaroLyner:
its just 90days.you would be out in no time.you should be able to do that much for someone you care about.thats if you truly do care about her.

what if I die there? why did she commit the crime in the first place ? but I could spend 100days there if it's Caro but if it's not Caro, I can't volunteer 1hour in the prison oh...
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
Smellymouth:

Synonym of Swear is "Sware" grin

Sissy, lemme c ur picx sef undecided
Sware ko grin grin u mean u havent see my pics bf?lai smellymouth cheesy
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by cyprus000: 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
[size=13pt]
Unequivocally yes!

Not for intimate purpose,but for the fact that I'm sacrificing 3months in prison to help avert the possibility of a follow human spending 16 good yrs behind bars.

We should be our brda's keeper. That's one of our responsibility as a human.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Smellymouth: 5:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked dies on thread!

Kisses her on thread kiss

1 Like

Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by sherif4owo(m): 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
For my Wife ... Yeah
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
If its a nigerian girl,she could get married to another guy within dat 90 days
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by chillinq(m): 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
90 days is okay now.
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by arofemites(m): 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
Even my wife I can't do it for her. Woman's heart is feeble. Another man can overturn her while u r in jail for her.

A wise n experienced man about who dis creature called woman is,will never do such.

Be warned! Don't b blindfolded by a woman's love.
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by CaroLyner(f): 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
sakabe:

what if I die there? why did she commit the crime in the first place ? but I could spend 100days there if it's Caro but if it's not Caro, I can't volunteer 1hour in the prison oh...
1hour.ahaaa.smh.
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Kirigidi(m): 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2016
mascot87:
Yes i will humbly do that for her. Trust me, i will
Befor u come out she already hook up/going out wit another guy!
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by princeunugwa: 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
After ur 90days in prison and u r told she committed several offense ranging from public prostitution to absconding from her 2yrs marriage
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by princeunugwa: 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
After ur 90days in prison and u r told she committed several offense ranging from public prostitution to absconding her 2yrs marriage
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by h2obobo(m): 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
Of course, if not why not, even if she not my girl, provided she repents from what she was imprisoned for.
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Cpumping(m): 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
wat if u serve am finish den u come see am wit anoda man

"baby im sry, thngs rnt going well with us, its not u its me. I hope u understand."

bottom line, let her do her time. to avoid heart burst
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Youngzedd(m): 5:49pm On Jan 25, 2016
Sure I will.
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Hallexander(m): 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
Seriously.....hmmm, its big deal, but if her family fit pay me like 1 million naira, as kpe we be family, I go do am, if not, she can go to hell, the 1m nah my 3months salary
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
No
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
Nah, that b!tch is on her own
i love guys like dis grin

NO HOMO undecided
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by AreTheyBitches(m): 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2016
missKiffy:
90 days pere cheesy its not too much for a girl you claim you love nah
grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by shamecurls(m): 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
Laye! Baby mi ko jo!

I no fit do 32 hours without Nodding wink
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2016
I dey craze??
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by advanceDNA: 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2016
Naaahhhh..like most relationships...the ladies don't have usually money...which means I've to take care of both of us....if I go to jail for her..i'll come back with a convict record...possibly never gonna get the chance to get a job as an ex convict.....she'll eventually dump my sorry asss....so let her just serve her jail term...i'll be waiting for her when she gets out..kapish
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Aplaudez(m): 6:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
Shey i dey mad ni! grin
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by tomholly: 6:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
igraman:
when I'm not under spell.
NA WAOH. UR CHOOOK OOOOOOOOOOO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble / This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 / Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.