Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) (58934 Views)

I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. / What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by agarawu23(m): 6:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
Am I mad? angry

Gf
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Msquare220: 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
These Girls ain't loyal! Some too nice guys (low self esteem) might do it. Anyways, she will try and visit him but with a new Guy! Na girls things.
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by cybriz82(m): 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
Sum peep keep sayin dey will do it 4 love.love fire!!! Mek e happen 1st na.na dat time u go dey hear d number u are callin iz no more in dis country...

1 Like

Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by sammhi(m): 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
yes..would not think twice sef....
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by deloon(m): 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
I could do it. I wont mind if she is loyal or not as long as I return to my normal life after serving the sentence.
90 days is nothing compared to 16 years and I'll feel good for saving such an amount of time for someone even if they are not my girlfriend.
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by ninodaniel(m): 6:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
I fit do am for her dts only if we r acting Nigerian movie. bt if its real life mehn u r on ur own

1 Like

Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Ultimatesammie(m): 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
You love the girl wella or not if u can cancel a dear person sentence of 16 years with just 3 months haba dats not big na.
you should be able to do it.
d thing be sey u cant trust girls of nowadays as said by peeps way above me.
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Smellymouth: 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
prettythicksme:
Sware ko grin grin u mean u havent see my pics bf?lai smellymouth cheesy

I never c ur picx ooo grin..
U don see my own?? kiss undecided
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Don999: 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
Ex-convict na bad title ooh grin angry Honestly i no fit. Wetin even land the b.i.t.ch for trouble?
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by dapraiz(m): 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
abumeinben:
undecided

This one is strooong
eleyi gidi gan grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by silvercute(m): 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
I won't even serve 1 second for her. Babe's would hardly/never do that for a guy even if they lived three lifetimes.

1 Like

Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Opoki(m): 6:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
No. I can't be an Ex-Convict for anyone.

If you can't do the time then don't do the did.

1 Like

Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by amavic2020: 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
I wont if she got the jail term for stabbing me.
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by odinese(m): 6:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
CaroLyner:
my dude would definitely do it for me.

Are you jobless?
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Chibyko(m): 6:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
I laf in Swahili... Dey give urself confidence, until wen it hppns....lol
CaroLyner:
my dude would definitely do it for me.
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by chigoizie7(m): 6:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
As long as it won't spoil money making avenues for me, I will. The truth is, I will do it for anyone, once the person didn't kill anyone heartlessly.

Also dat my name will not appear as an ex-convict.

1 Like

Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by profinmasscom(m): 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
Mykel4God:
Or guys, if this happens to your girl?

No girl worth dying for. The only love that existed is Jesus Christ dying on the Cross of Calvary for our sins. Apart from that, there is nothing like love anymore.
What really exist between a man and woman is infatuation and lost.

If I may ask, what if before the expiry date of your 90 days jail sentence, the babe you helped has been married off by another Maga?
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by whytepawn1(m): 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
its no big deal. I love my girl and won't think twice doing that for her.
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by CaroLyner(f): 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
odinese:

Are you jobless?
yes.you got a job for me?
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by vanvick247(m): 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
Girlfriend not wifey abi? Then "OYO is her case"(In Rita Dominic's voice)
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by dammytosh: 7:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
Please open the cell.

16 years is too much for my enemy self.

I will because i am sure she will gladly do it for me.
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by summerflame(m): 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2016
if it is my mum in there, won't I do something?.

Yes, I will go in for 90 days for her, not for the love or her lust towards me, but for humanity sake.

Although, biitch ain't loyal but not all.
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by mascot87(m): 7:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
Kirigidi:
Befor u come out she already hook up/going out wit another guy!

My girl will not do that bro. It is not all ladies that can't be trusted
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Sunshinelady(f): 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
OP : of course, me as a woman I can do it 4 somone I love. But i pray such bad doesnt come to us in Jesus name Amen
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
Smellymouth:

I never c ur picx ooo grin..
U don see my own?? kiss undecided
No,upload urs first! grin
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Smellymouth: 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
prettythicksme:
No,upload urs first! grin

Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
[quote author=Smellymouth post=42318962][/quote] shocked shocked i dont knw u cute like dis oo kiss

see my pics with swag!!yooooo

1 Like

Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Smellymouth: 7:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked i dont knw u cute like dis oo kiss

grin. Wait till I open my mouth cheesy
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by 2special10: 7:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lol abi oo
donTbone:
Maybe...
Just for the love of CHRIST! grin
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin. Wait till I open my mouth cheesy
Ewwwwww shey dey use am do u ni? grin
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Smellymouth: 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
prettythicksme:
Ewwwwww shey dey use am do u ni? grin

Yes oo

Smelly mouth and big pr1ck cry
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Sunshinelady(f): 7:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
investigator007:
No.

Reason: Most times, these girls ain`t loyal. By the time you are done serving the 90 days and come out, you`ll realize she has dumped your sorry arse for another person only to give you a flimsy excuse as "I can`t date/marry an ex-convict"

So I stand with confidence to say NO

BTW what offence did she commit that made her get a 16 years sentence? Mehn!! If you can do the CRIME, then you should also do the TIME

Simple!!!
lol! Intelligent point of view tho. Humans in general can be very unpredictable, its possibl to serve d 90days finish & d person still dumps u. Dats y wateva good u do, do it & out of ur free mind & kindness not because d person will reciprocate, cos u cant trust anyone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yoruba Man Weds Ibibio Lady In Lagos (Pics) / I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.