Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,753 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Why Is My Girl Freind Calling/flashing Me All The Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is My Girl Freind Calling/flashing Me All The Time? (2034 Views)

My Girl-freind Has Been Lying To Me For A Year Now / So All The While, You've Been Indirectly Sending Romantic S.m.s' To Your Freind? / Why It Is Right For A Man To Beat His Wife Or Girl Freind, Treat Her Fu*k Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is My Girl Freind Calling/flashing Me All The Time? by edogram1(m): 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2009
she flash or call me every minute.

even if we talk in the morning she will still call or flash for me to call her at night.

the funnest part, she don't have anything important to say. how can we be spending hours on phone talking fun stuffs and love. at the end of the day i look at the whole stuff we discuss sometimes it doesent make any sense, sometimes when she flash me i don't call her back, she got angry.

this is no longer fun to me.  we have been doing this for 8months now,  and she have use this phone conversation to master me. even when we don't talk on the phone is like am not complete.  i really love her

Why do girls love calling.
Re: Why Is My Girl Freind Calling/flashing Me All The Time? by patwhizkid(f): 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2009
Tsheeeeeeeeew
Re: Why Is My Girl Freind Calling/flashing Me All The Time? by pinkylady1(f): 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2009
na wah.

ive come across some threads of guys complaining of their girl friends not calling them

and here is some one complaining of 2 much callss. embarassed

wetin guys com want make we girls do noa
Re: Why Is My Girl Freind Calling/flashing Me All The Time? by patwhizkid(f): 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2009
I tire o.
Re: Why Is My Girl Freind Calling/flashing Me All The Time? by frank317: 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2009
@poster,
I feel u. no b small thing oooo

the bad news is that she does not know that mony is burning talking rubbish in the name of love.

women and their wahala. do they actally think that mtn/glo/zain/etisalat charge them for flashing? they feel that one is enuf for their so called love.

ny way she, watin man go do now after all we asked for it indirectly
Re: Why Is My Girl Freind Calling/flashing Me All The Time? by Gentlelady(f): 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2009
pinky lady:

na wah.
ive come across some threads of guys complaining of their girl friends not calling them

Na wa o!   shocked

frank3.16:

@poster,
the bad news is that she does not know that mony is burning talking rubbish in the name of love.
women and their wahala. do they actally think that mtn/glo/zain/etisalat charge them for flashing? they feel that one is enuf for their so called love.

That is the price of love! cool  Since you guys like to be in charge of the relationship!
Re: Why Is My Girl Freind Calling/flashing Me All The Time? by pinkylady1(f): 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2009
frank3.16:

@poster,

den why the complain shocked
Re: Why Is My Girl Freind Calling/flashing Me All The Time? by krazynaija(m): 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2009
after all dis wahala which is beta sef?, callin 2much or not callin at all, d most annoying part is d flashin angry
Re: Why Is My Girl Freind Calling/flashing Me All The Time? by PERVERT9: 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2009
na something dey hungry am her toto dey scratch am
Re: Why Is My Girl Freind Calling/flashing Me All The Time? by patwhizkid(f): 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2009
lwkmd
Re: Why Is My Girl Freind Calling/flashing Me All The Time? by edogram1(m): 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2009
pinky lady:

na wah.

This whole thing is getting too much. I have spent hell in calling her.

International call for that matter, if we can talk in the morning why night again.?
Re: Why Is My Girl Freind Calling/flashing Me All The Time? by patwhizkid(f): 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2009
International call my foot.
Tsheeeeeew. . .international call ko intercontinental call ni.
Re: Why Is My Girl Freind Calling/flashing Me All The Time? by Igwe9(m): 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2009
hey edo rep!
Try to be in control anytime you 're on phone with her, prepare whatever you wanna discuss with her before hand , when you are done ask her if she has any to tell you,else not, call ends. smiley

In case you don't have anything else to discuss with her,just ask her how she's doing followed by ''any message for me'' ,that 'd keep her on her toes any time she wants your call, and also saves you alot of silent period during a conversation cheesy

On a more serious note, try talk things over with her as regard to the incessant flashing.
NB women can be damn too  touchy and like to play the role of the victim cool
Re: Why Is My Girl Freind Calling/flashing Me All The Time? by edogram1(m): 7:02pm On Jun 26, 2009
Igwe.:

hey edo rep!
Try to be in control anytime you 're on phone with her, prepare whatever you wanna discuss with her before hand , when you are done ask her if she has any to tell you,else not, call ends. smiley

In case you don't have anything else to discuss with her,just ask her how she's doing followed by ''any message for me'' ,that 'd keep her on her toes any time she wants your call, and also saves you alot of silent period during a conversation cheesy

On a more serious note, try talk things over with her as regard to the incessant flashing.
NB women can be damn too  touchy and like to play the role of the victim cool

we never got silent on the phone, we keep talking from things to another, and she enjoyed it by laughing or smileing the calls end when the phone run out of call credit.

. and when even there is some kind of silent i do end the call there by telling her we wil talk tomorrow.
Re: Why Is My Girl Freind Calling/flashing Me All The Time? by gram: 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2009
men i feel u o! bliv me, we dey in the same shoes. i think its manipulative
Re: Why Is My Girl Freind Calling/flashing Me All The Time? by Igwe9(m): 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2009
edogram.:

we never got silent on the phone, we keep talking from things to another, and she enjoyed it by laughing or smileing the calls end when the phone run out of call credit.

. and when even there is some kind of silent i do end the call there by telling her we wil talk tomorrow.

then why the complaint?
Re: Why Is My Girl Freind Calling/flashing Me All The Time? by Busta(f): 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2009
edogram.:

Your story seems to be very contradicting now.
Re: Why Is My Girl Freind Calling/flashing Me All The Time? by ashaby(f): 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2009
Am I still on nairaland?
Re: Why Is My Girl Freind Calling/flashing Me All The Time? by ibrokay(m): 8:22pm On Jun 26, 2009
Like you said it could be manipulative.I have the same problem.
You v got to call her every minute.I am sick and tired.
It is quite annoying,wasting money on call credits and most times
not having any important topic to discuss.
Re: Why Is My Girl Freind Calling/flashing Me All The Time? by edogram1(m): 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2009
Igwe.:

then why the complaint?
the complain is that i'm wasting funds. she damand  the calling not me.

Busta:

Your story seems to be very contradicting now.
u r getting it all wroing. not that we keep silents or dont have anything to say. what i am saying is that what we are discussing sometimes doesn't make sense or  important and she like talking for long, when ever i make any attempt of cuting the call she get angry. sometime i don't mind her i  end it, So how long will I continue with this?

ibrokay:

Like you said it could be manipulative.I have the same problem.
You v got to call her every minute.I am sick and tired.
It is quite annoying,wasting money on call credits and most times
not having any important topic to discuss.
  i they feel you.
Re: Why Is My Girl Freind Calling/flashing Me All The Time? by pinkylady1(f): 10:10am On Jun 29, 2009
edogram.:

the complain is that i'm wasting funds. she damand the calling not me.

u r getting it all wroing. not that we keep silents or dont have anything to say. what i am saying is that what we are discussing sometimes doesn't make sense or important and she like talking for long, when ever i make any attempt of cuting the call she get angry. sometime i don't mind her i end it, So how long will I continue with this?
i they feel you.

are you sure you love this girl in question?

be sincere oh wink
Re: Why Is My Girl Freind Calling/flashing Me All The Time? by biola44: 10:18am On Jun 29, 2009
lwkmd
Re: Why Is My Girl Freind Calling/flashing Me All The Time? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 29, 2009
Edogram, you really need to improve your written English - do you speak the way you write? undecided

And your threads are strange - most times, you're contradicting yourself, running with the Hare, and hunting with the Hounds.
Try being a bit clearer, and more decisive!
Re: Why Is My Girl Freind Calling/flashing Me All The Time? by Angel4luv: 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2009
She needs you

(1) (Reply)

Tall , Medium Or Short Man (ladies Only) / Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending / My Gf Mum Is Inlove With Me. Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.