Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,086 members, 7,957,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:10 AM

So All The While, You've Been Indirectly Sending Romantic S.m.s' To Your Freind? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So All The While, You've Been Indirectly Sending Romantic S.m.s' To Your Freind? (2278 Views)

You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? / 11 Ways Girls Indirectly Beg For BIS Subcription Via BBM Status / My Girl-freind Has Been Lying To Me For A Year Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So All The While, You've Been Indirectly Sending Romantic S.m.s' To Your Freind? by Mrshroud: 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2013
How would you react if you crack your brains beyond its core, to
compose the most romantic of s.m.s'
All for the angel of your life, and you don't bother much that he/she doesn't reply them; then one day, somehow you stumble on your best freinds inbox and find all the cool s.m.s' you've been sending your supposed romantic partner. But the only difference is it {the sms'} has been slightly altered to make reference to your friend. And of course the sender is your......{yeah fix the word}.
How would you react?
Re: So All The While, You've Been Indirectly Sending Romantic S.m.s' To Your Freind? by fredopayee(m): 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2013
Thunder go fire her be that.

1 Like

Re: So All The While, You've Been Indirectly Sending Romantic S.m.s' To Your Freind? by Mrshroud: 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2013
Lol.. bro take it easy k?
Re: So All The While, You've Been Indirectly Sending Romantic S.m.s' To Your Freind? by fredopayee(m): 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
What do u think bro??
Mr shroud: Lol.. bro take it easy k?
Re: So All The While, You've Been Indirectly Sending Romantic S.m.s' To Your Freind? by Mrshroud: 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2013
fredopayee: What do u think bro??
It really hurts bro.. But i'm confused as to who should ideally receive the bulk of the blame.
This is a dual case of betrayal, you know?Is it me, my freind or my partner.

On one hand, i'll blame myself too, for been too blind to see beyond the horizon. The truth is, b4 tins degenerate to this extent, their must have been an indication{however slight} that your loved ones were'nt with you in mind & spirit.
Only you didn't pay attention.
But there's def 1 thing i wouldn't do, and that is wallow in self pity..
I'ld make one of the culprits do that.
Re: So All The While, You've Been Indirectly Sending Romantic S.m.s' To Your Freind? by Mrshroud: 6:23pm On Aug 09, 2013
fredopayee: What do u think bro??
what would u do?
Re: So All The While, You've Been Indirectly Sending Romantic S.m.s' To Your Freind? by DoctorShroud(m): 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2013
One of those hurtful courses, life offers.
I'll try my best not to have a carry over.
Re: So All The While, You've Been Indirectly Sending Romantic S.m.s' To Your Freind? by ximarro(m): 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2013
Aaah. Life will go on na.
Re: So All The While, You've Been Indirectly Sending Romantic S.m.s' To Your Freind? by Sanboy25: 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2013
I would confront her to know why she/he is doing that.... angry
Re: So All The While, You've Been Indirectly Sending Romantic S.m.s' To Your Freind? by Sanboy25: 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2013
Of course, I'll dump her/him right after that, no matter her/his justification... grin
Re: So All The While, You've Been Indirectly Sending Romantic S.m.s' To Your Freind? by Mynd44: 6:44am On Aug 10, 2013
I will start sending the messages to her best friend

2 Likes

Re: So All The While, You've Been Indirectly Sending Romantic S.m.s' To Your Freind? by k2039: 7:24am On Aug 10, 2013
Mr shroud: How would you react if you crack your brains beyond its core, to
compose the most romantic of s.m.s'
All for the angel of your life, and you don't bother much that he/she doesn't reply them; then one day, somehow you stumble on your best freinds inbox and find all the cool s.m.s' you've been sending your supposed romantic partner. But the only difference is it {the sms'} has been slightly altered to make reference to your friend. And of course the sender is your......{yeah fix the word}.
How would you react?

My whole life, I have never composed a romantic sms. What happened to google?. I simply use google search to locate a good romantic sms.

Besides, if you didn't tell her to reply the sms, she hasn't wronged you, after all she didn't ask you to send the sms.

If in fact you asked her to reply, it's still her choice if she doesn't (abi na you buy credit for her?)
Re: So All The While, You've Been Indirectly Sending Romantic S.m.s' To Your Freind? by Mrshroud: 9:12am On Aug 10, 2013
Mynd_44: I will start sending the messages to her best friend
Lol... {poetic justice}.
k2039:

My whole life, I have never composed a romantic sms. What happened to google?. I simply use google search to locate a good romantic sms.

Besides, if you didn't tell her to reply the sms, she hasn't wronged you, after all she didn't ask you to send the sms.

If in fact you asked her to reply, it's still her choice if she doesn't (abi na you buy credit for her?)
@k2039.
Whether you composed it or googled it. The point is you made an effort to show love to someone, and the love was rewired to a supposed best freind. And bro, that hurts or else u're a robot.
Re: So All The While, You've Been Indirectly Sending Romantic S.m.s' To Your Freind? by Mynd44: 9:17am On Aug 10, 2013
Mr shroud:
Lol... {poetic justice}.
The universe must be balanced

1 Like

Re: So All The While, You've Been Indirectly Sending Romantic S.m.s' To Your Freind? by Mrshroud: 9:39am On Aug 10, 2013
Mynd_44:
The universe must be balanced
i admire ur ideology of
life bro!

1 Like

Re: So All The While, You've Been Indirectly Sending Romantic S.m.s' To Your Freind? by Mynd44: 9:41am On Aug 10, 2013
Mr shroud:
i admire ur ideology of
life bro!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: So All The While, You've Been Indirectly Sending Romantic S.m.s' To Your Freind? by DoctorShroud(m): 9:51am On Aug 10, 2013
Mynd_44: I will start sending the messages to her best friend
yeah, that would really get to her.
*in flow's voice*
legend has it that females are the most jealous of the world's dominant species.
Or whaddewfink?
@k2039 *òtí o*
Re: So All The While, You've Been Indirectly Sending Romantic S.m.s' To Your Freind? by Godson201333(m): 10:19am On Aug 10, 2013
Well jf i were you,I would start thinking of wooing her best friend datz all grin grin
Re: So All The While, You've Been Indirectly Sending Romantic S.m.s' To Your Freind? by Okonjoiweala(f): 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2013
Its unfortunate o...as for me, una go see
thread 4 nairaland wey dem title "jealous girlfriend sets boyfreind and bestfreind ablaze"
my boyf can't try dawan na..e knw na
Re: So All The While, You've Been Indirectly Sending Romantic S.m.s' To Your Freind? by Mynd44: 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2013
Okonjo iweala: Its unfortunate o...as for me, una go see
thread 4 nairaland wey dem title "jealous girlfriend sets boyfreind and bestfreind ablaze"
my boyf can't try dawan na..e knw na
Chai.....people wicked oo
Re: So All The While, You've Been Indirectly Sending Romantic S.m.s' To Your Freind? by fredopayee(m): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
What would I do I will do you nah.
Mr shroud:
what would u do?
Re: So All The While, You've Been Indirectly Sending Romantic S.m.s' To Your Freind? by Okonjoiweala(f): 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
Mynd_44:
Chai.....people wicked oo
wrong!
Its "people get mynd oo!"
BTW, Mynd i love u, where can i meet and maltreat u? Lol
Re: So All The While, You've Been Indirectly Sending Romantic S.m.s' To Your Freind? by Okonjoiweala(f): 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2013
fredopayee: What would I do I will do you nah.
gays!
Re: So All The While, You've Been Indirectly Sending Romantic S.m.s' To Your Freind? by Okonjoiweala(f): 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2013
gays a.k.a yansh bangers.
Re: So All The While, You've Been Indirectly Sending Romantic S.m.s' To Your Freind? by Mynd44: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2013
Okonjo iweala:
wrong!
Its "people get mynd oo!"
BTW, Mynd i love u, where can i meet and maltreat u? Lol
**runs away**

2 Likes

Re: So All The While, You've Been Indirectly Sending Romantic S.m.s' To Your Freind? by Mrshroud: 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
Okonjo iweala:
gays a.k.a yansh bangers.
sweetheart not so o
u would do who? *in keyamo's voice* "with a sustained attention of the male organs"
#flees prison yard,# keyamo sue him!
Lol
Re: So All The While, You've Been Indirectly Sending Romantic S.m.s' To Your Freind? by Mrshroud: 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
Mynd_44:
**runs away**
oga mi y u dey run na, she's a gud cook o, and u're eja nla.. *In bovi's voice" # shey na fresh fish u b abi na croaker#
lol
Re: So All The While, You've Been Indirectly Sending Romantic S.m.s' To Your Freind? by Okonjoiweala(f): 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
Mynd_44:
**runs away**
Mr shroud:
oga mi y u dey run na, she's a gud cook o, and u're eja nla.. *In bovi's voice" # shey na fresh fish u b abi na croaker#
lol
Mynd_44:
**runs away**
mr shroud u're funny.
Re: So All The While, You've Been Indirectly Sending Romantic S.m.s' To Your Freind? by Mynd44: 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
Mr shroud:
lol
You no like me abi? Okay ooooo
Re: So All The While, You've Been Indirectly Sending Romantic S.m.s' To Your Freind? by MrsChima(f): 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2013
Mynd_44:
You no like me abi? Okay ooooo

Mynd....a chatter said I hate Yoruba men because.I have called you a cheater. grin
Re: So All The While, You've Been Indirectly Sending Romantic S.m.s' To Your Freind? by k2039: 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
Mr shroud:
Lol... {poetic justice}.
@k2039.
Whether you composed it or googled it. The point is you made an effort to show love to someone, and the love was rewired to a supposed best freind. And bro, that hurts or else u're a robot.

I will sue her for copyright for not including my name in the reference, afterall the sms is my patent, the work of my brilliant brain.

On a more serious note, you just move on, it's obvious you are not a priority to her, you are just an option in her book. So it will be stupi.d to make her a priority.

It hurts, but you just have to pull out.
Re: So All The While, You've Been Indirectly Sending Romantic S.m.s' To Your Freind? by k2039: 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2013
Doctor Shroud:
yeah, that would really get to her.
*in flow's voice*
legend has it that females are the most jealous of the world's dominant species.
Or whaddewfink?
@k2039 *òtí o*

She has not done anything wrong in not replying the sms. She has also not done anything wrong in forwarding the sms. I guess it's the guy who is pushing himself to her and the guy is smart enough to knnow he is an intellectuall property and asset to her when it comes to romantic sms. It's the guy who is stupi.d to have sent atleast 3 romantic sms without reply and still go on to rack his brain to send one, instead for him to rack his brain about making his first million, first ten million and first hundred million as the case may be.

BTW, most of us if not all have forwarded someone else's sms at a point in time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Romantic Thing A Guy/gurl Has Said Or Done To You / He Tells Everyone We're "Just Friends!"" / Of What Interest /reason Do You Need A Guy In Your Life For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.