Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Tall , Medium Or Short Man (ladies Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tall , Medium Or Short Man (ladies Only) (2033 Views)

Tall Or Short: Does It Matter To You? / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] / Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tall , Medium Or Short Man (ladies Only) by bingbagbo(m): 6:39pm On Aug 06, 2011
Ladies, so what is the ideal height in a man? Do u really consider height?
Re: Tall , Medium Or Short Man (ladies Only) by Mynd44: 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2011
Thinking
Re: Tall , Medium Or Short Man (ladies Only) by annawhite(f): 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2011
Thinking------ does the height really matter?
I think my only concern is d size of his pocket and not his height! cool wink
Re: Tall , Medium Or Short Man (ladies Only) by MMM2(m): 7:47pm On Aug 06, 2011
op
the 2 major size re ur pocket and ur pen*s angry
Re: Tall , Medium Or Short Man (ladies Only) by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2011
Dude gotta to be taller than me and I gotta to be able to rock my heels when I'm with him.
Re: Tall , Medium Or Short Man (ladies Only) by mojounited(m): 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2011
ThoniaSlim:

Dude gotta to be taller than me and I gotta to be able to rock my heels when I'm with him.
Aha, and i'm still taller than you tho. . wink Howdy?
Re: Tall , Medium Or Short Man (ladies Only) by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:09pm On Aug 06, 2011
Do I know u?
Re: Tall , Medium Or Short Man (ladies Only) by Pweety4me(f): 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2011
Vainly it does & if i'm thinking seriously. undecided
Re: Tall , Medium Or Short Man (ladies Only) by Ladyjide(f): 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2011
Which height are we talking about , ??
Re: Tall , Medium Or Short Man (ladies Only) by MrsChima(f): 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2011
Tall.
Re: Tall , Medium Or Short Man (ladies Only) by mojounited(m): 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2011
Pfft! No money, no height undecided
Re: Tall , Medium Or Short Man (ladies Only) by Cuddlemii: 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2011
Tall is more convenient for me. Worst case scenario medium but that's if all Tall men have all been taken and Ive passed the peak period.
Re: Tall , Medium Or Short Man (ladies Only) by Advocator: 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2011
They predators has to be larger, taller and more standing than the preys; its biology. Therefore women like tall men in every essence.

*pops his collar* cool
Re: Tall , Medium Or Short Man (ladies Only) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 06, 2011
tall because im 5'9.5
Re: Tall , Medium Or Short Man (ladies Only) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2011
I prefer tall
Re: Tall , Medium Or Short Man (ladies Only) by Advocator: 10:16pm On Aug 06, 2011
adaobi123:

tall because im 5'9.5

Holly molly! shocked You are really tall for a lady. Has anyone told you that before?
Re: Tall , Medium Or Short Man (ladies Only) by horny4u(f): 11:35pm On Aug 06, 2011
1.Tall and muscular ( 1st choice)

2. Medium and muscular (manage am: Thats like a woman whose face is not so pretty but has a great figure: love no ni)

3. Short = NO & Never!!! ( thats like a woman with no waist and bum)
Re: Tall , Medium Or Short Man (ladies Only) by pleep(m): 11:42pm On Aug 06, 2011
What's short to you guys?
Re: Tall , Medium Or Short Man (ladies Only) by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 07, 2011
@Advocator Looooool yeah I get told all of the time!! I got it from my dad even though I will soon out grow him done day(I'm 17) I get told everytime I go to school, shops even when I walk to places. But I like my height smiley
Re: Tall , Medium Or Short Man (ladies Only) by Abuna: 12:40am On Aug 07, 2011
Is it a crime to be short? angry
Re: Tall , Medium Or Short Man (ladies Only) by Advocator: 12:43am On Aug 07, 2011
adaobi123:

@Advocator Looooool yeah I get told all of the time!! I got it from my dad even though I will soon out grow him done day(I'm 17) I get told everytime I go to school, shops even when I walk to places. But I like my height smiley

If you get a short boyfriend. he will climb you like a tree when you know.grin Yeah tall and medium girls are alright. Just etherized with short chicks, I don't know why but they too much for my likings.

Abuna:

If you are a dude YES to the capital Y. If you are a chick not really but you will lose a lot of privileges in life.
Re: Tall , Medium Or Short Man (ladies Only) by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 07, 2011
Abuna:

Heck no! Ive dated guys my height and it was no problem. Love does not discriminate.
Re: Tall , Medium Or Short Man (ladies Only) by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 07, 2011
Advocator:

If you get a short boyfriend. he will climb you like a tree when you know.grin Yeah tall and medium girls are alright. Just etherized with short chicks, I don't know why but they too much for my likings.

If you are a dude YES to the capital Y. If you are a chick not really but you will lose a lot of privileges in life.

hahaha very funny, im not sure someone will go that far!!!! grin grin
Re: Tall , Medium Or Short Man (ladies Only) by Advocator: 12:51am On Aug 07, 2011
adaobi123:

hahaha very funny, im not sure someone will go that far!!!! grin grin

Do you get approached by short or tall guys?  I have a friend who is 5'8.5 and she gets approach by only short guys. she always whines how she hates clutching down to kiss a short guy.

I'm 6'1 by the way.  cool
Re: Tall , Medium Or Short Man (ladies Only) by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 07, 2011
Advocator:

Do you get approached by short or tall guys?  I have a friend who is 5'8.5 and she gets approach by only short guys. she always whines how she hates clutching down to kiss a short guy.

I'm 6'1 by the way.  cool

i get normally approached by guys who are my height or taller but if a guy who is shorter than me approaches me i tend to run away grin you seem a good height wink
Re: Tall , Medium Or Short Man (ladies Only) by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 07, 2011
horny4u:

1.Tall and muscular ( 1st choice)
This is ALWAYS the CHOICE of 98% of LADIES BTW the ages of 17 - 24!!! grin grin grin

horny4u:
2. Medium and muscular (manage am: Thats like a woman whose face is not so pretty but has a great figure: love no ni)
Exactly their words! "I go manage am!" "He's not too tall not too short" " He's not HANDSOME but has a great figure"! Ages 25 - 29grin grin grin

horny4u:
3. Short = NO & Never!!! ( thats like a woman with no waist and bum)
This is what they'll always say btw ages 17 - 24! grin grin grin But Reality they say, is a Biatch!!! "Will you marry me?" I know you are short, but since i'm taller we are ood to go. . . As long as there is love" grin grin grin grin  30 and above  Chei grin grin

Re: Tall , Medium Or Short Man (ladies Only) by seedord247(m): 1:00am On Aug 07, 2011
tall get inches ooooo . . . is it the one of lamar Odom or aki na paw paw
Re: Tall , Medium Or Short Man (ladies Only) by Advocator: 1:05am On Aug 07, 2011
adaobi123:

i get normally approached by guys who are my height or taller but if a guy who is shorter than me approaches me i tend to run away  grin you seem a good height wink
you know what they say about tall guys? wink
Re: Tall , Medium Or Short Man (ladies Only) by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 07, 2011
Advocator:

you know what they say about tall guys? wink

hahahahahahaha loool of course i do wink
Re: Tall , Medium Or Short Man (ladies Only) by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 07, 2011
Tall is not an indication of "inches"
Re: Tall , Medium Or Short Man (ladies Only) by skittles18(f): 2:07am On Aug 07, 2011
Tall and dark smiley are the best
Re: Tall , Medium Or Short Man (ladies Only) by pleep(m): 2:30am On Aug 07, 2011
Well I'm 5'9 with shoes. . . cool 5'7 without sad

anyway, I don't have any problems, I like really short girls anyway.

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Virgins And Non-virgins / My Gf Mum Is Inlove With Me. Pls Help / Can U Give Ur Partner D Password To All D Social Network U Are On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.