Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,189 members, 7,815,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths (35645 Views)

Dialogue: Ijaw Elders Reject Clark’s Team / Soldiers Take Over Tompolo’s Residence, Father Escapes Arrest / How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths by gozmok1(m): 6:27am On Jan 26, 2016
Buhari and his Apc are planting seeds of discord, hatred, divisions, enmity, revenge and tribalism orchestrated by their revengeful greed, insatiability, pettiness, exploitations, witchhunts, marginalisations and utmost selfishness thereby exposing Nigeria and Nigerians to the highest level of tyranny, authocracy, dictatorship and despotism. The way things are going now, the masses of this nation are fast loosing faith, beliefs and political confidence on this heavily biased one sided govt, governance and leadership. This govt has completely abandoned true leadership and governance for mediocrity, witchhunts and political vendettas creating daily more and more opposition and agitations fronts to engage in endless political and economic battles which would overburden the principles of true democracy, civilizations, modernizations, good governance, liberations and freedom from Nigeria's present political and economic predicaments

8 Likes

Re: Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths by Chubhie: 6:30am On Jan 26, 2016
[quote author=disloman post=42328708][/quote]
Cute baby.May the almighty protect and provide for that baby cos if not, that child will forever regret being born a Nigerian when Buhari is through with the economy.
Re: Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 26, 2016
tobimillar:

Oga, just calm down. If buhari decide to do 'odi' again there is nothing ICC can do. ICC?? is ICC not seeing what is happening in Syria? Is ICC blind to US invasion of Afghanistan/Iraq/Syria etc where lots of innocent people were killed? Is ICC blind to Russia invasion of Crimea where innocent people are killed? Is ICC blind to the human right abuse going North Korea and China? ICC is scam, ICC Is western watchdog for African leaders and we are wiser now.

Dont be too sure of Buhari dodging it, remember ICC already has a case of 2011 election on Buharis head. Make una no push dis man go far oh. Hmm

That ICC be like na Africans it was meant for, that OBJ dodged it, doesnt mean Buhari can or will.

8 Likes

Re: Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths by tafrica(m): 7:04am On Jan 26, 2016
This Govt is clueless and daft in approaches. Yes, I say NO to criminality and bombing but how in govt's rational mind threaten the local communities and Ijaw Leaders to be held responsible, are they security Agents?. If the Govt thinks staying in local communities is all needed to get the militants, let N'Army plant its intels among the local communities.

How many Northern Leaders or communities were threatened because of BokoHaram? So if OPC starts its wahala in southwest, I should be afraid that Buhari will come and bomb us all?

I'm afraid, Buhari and N'Army have no regards for human lives. I'm a yoruba man, but any attempt to attack or level local communities because of Militants is pure genocide.

From shiites killings to Biafra killings, another N'Delta killings loading. How many more Nigerians will be killed by this useless, clueless, blood-sucking and harmful Govt?

If Buhari continues like this, Nigeria may not last because all the regions will have their own share of his maiming and they'll fire back in due time.

If N'Army can't use their intelligence to locate Tompolo within Nigeria, they should rather be ashamed than to drag the communities into this issues.

18 Likes

Re: Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths by christopher123(m): 7:08am On Jan 26, 2016
tafrica:
This Govt is clueless and daft in approaches. Yes, I say NO to criminality and bombing but how in govt's rational mind threaten the local communities and Ijaw Leaders to be held responsible, are they security Agents?. If the Govt thinks staying in local communities is all needed to get the militants, let N'Army plant its intels among the local communities.

How many Northern Leaders or communities were threatened because of BokoHaram? So if OPC starts its wahala in southwest, I should be afraid that Buhari will come and bomb us all?

I'm afraid, Buhari and N'Army have no regards for human lives. I'm a yoruba man, but any attempt to attack or level a local communities because of Militants is pure genocides.

From shiites killings to Biafra killings, another N'Delta killings loading. How many more Nigerians will be killed by this useless and harmless Govt?

If Buhari continues like this, Nigeria may not last because all the regions will have their own share of his maiming and they'll fire back in due time.

If N'Army can't use their intelligence to locate Tompolo within Nigeria, they should rather be ashamed than to drag the communities into this issues.

But do you think they have intelligence.. Bunch of crude and rude peeps

3 Likes

Re: Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths by christopher123(m): 7:10am On Jan 26, 2016
gozmok1:
[b]Buhari and his Apc are
planting seeds of
discord, hatred, divisions, enmity,
revenge
and tribalism orchestrated by their
revengeful greed, insatiability,
pettiness,
exploitations, witchhunts,
marginalisations
and utmost selfishness thereby
exposing
Nigeria and Nigerians to the highest
level of
tyranny, authocracy, dictatorship and
despotism. The way things are going
now, the
masses of this nation are fast loosing
faith,
beliefs and political confidence on
this
heavily biased one sided govt,
governance
and leadership. This govt has
completely
abandoned true leadership and
governance
for mediocrity, witchhunts and
political
vendettas creating daily more and
more
opposition and agitations fronts to
engage in
endless political and economic
battles which
would overburden the principles of
true
democracy, civilizations,
modernizations,
good governance, liberations and
freedom
from Nigeria's present political and
economic
predicaments[/b]

I told you guys and warned you. But you guys would t listen

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths by Ovamboland(m): 7:22am On Jan 26, 2016
Achuwa1:
Pmb & his co Northerners doesnt mean well for the ss,all they just want is to have control of the oil rich region thru the power in the federal level & then exploit the oil resources to share among states tht generate little or notn to the federal cofers thereby leaving the niger delta ppl in abject poverty coupled with spilled land tht they cannot cultivate for food crop or even fish on.
information reaching is tht the initial proposed refinery tht was meant to be built in ondo state during the last regime has suddenly being moved to lagos for no reason..
initially,fg & dangote claimed the refinery was cited in ondo coz ondo have a deep sea warter tht can be accessed by ships & also it is situated in a region where crude could easily be accessed from the oil rich region of ss for refinery coz of distance,,
i have to also state here tht the economic advantage of tht this refinery would have had to host community & state would have being numerous considering jobs,royalty etc.
so the present administration came into power without even considering how Lagos is already congested with populace,infrastructure,jobs,no commercial quantity of crude oil,etc ,,,now went ahead to relocate the said refinery to sw Lagos instead of relocating it to the oil rich region of ss tht has crude oil in commercial quantity & has sustained the country with it for ages,also considering tht the refinery could help as a pay back to the ss for their resources tht has been used to sustain the country for ages thereby creating jobs there,also so tht developement can alsio get there & a host of other advantages this refinery could have served to the ppl os ss for their contribution to nigeria economy for ages.
i will also use this juncture to correct the insinuation tht ppl will say tht niger delta is a restive region with lots of hostilities,kidnapping etc,,,but can the doubters convince me tht akwa-ibom state in the niger delta region has all this society ills,the answer NO tht akwa-ibom is as peaceful as the most safest place to live in nigeria,
my question still remains,WHY is the refi,ery not cited in ss to atleast compensate the ss region for their contribution to the developement ofthis state called nigeria for decades with their God given natural resource thtwould being more beneficial ti them alone than the sharing adopted for ages.
tht is why i strongly believe the north wouldnt want the national confab to see the light of the day...
. I would blame the sw for siting the refinery in their region coz they have no hand in it,but i blame pmb & dangote coz they feel insecured siting in tht ss region tht even has the oil tht will be refined in the so called refinery,,
. THE FG & DANGOTE SHOULD RELOCATE THT REFINERY TO SS COZ THEY CANNOT AFTER DECADES OF MILKING THE SS OIL NOW DECIDE TO BUILD A FG/ DANGOTE PARTNERSHIP REFINERY IN SW when the oil to be refined there is cuming frim the ss.,
if they are scared of restivity in delta,bayelsa,rivers,then they should site it the peaceful state of akwa-ibom..
the ss should be aware of all this injustice going on in the country & also see the dangerous example & part the north & pmb is setting,
Finally,i wil conclude by telling pmb/ dangote tht we will resist every of their effort to cum milk crude from ss to refine in sw if they dont do the needful by relocating tht refinery to ss,afteral the north has taken over all the oil block in the oil rich region & still want to cripple the ss by tgis singlular act when Lagos is alreadya rich state....
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

Are you a kid? Have you also called for the relocation of all refineries worldwide using Niger delta oil as feedstock to relocate to S'S? Some people reason like crayfish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths by peacengine(m): 7:25am On Jan 26, 2016
Niger Delta is united, i like that

4 Likes

Re: Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths by KingTom(m): 7:28am On Jan 26, 2016
Achuwa1:
The refinery is being funded by CBN,is like a ppuplic private partnership (ppp)..
Dangote is like just a co owner ..
Lagos is already congested & virtually all the crude oil tht will be refined there will be from ss.
so y not locate the refinery in the ss & save the cost of bringing crude down to refine in sw.
moreover,the ss needs the presence of tht refinery more than lagos coz ss tht has dis oil is still backward in terms of developement coz their God given resources is shared among states tht have little or no contribution they make to federal cofers,,,
so that touts will block it and hold him to ransom Abi. So that Ill mannered mindless Neanderthals will bomb the refinery because they are not receiving thief monthly "salary" I think Lagos or anywhere away from the creeks is advisable. Crs and Akws ibom are also good options

2 Likes

Re: Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths by asadike(f): 7:37am On Jan 26, 2016
Ohaneze umu anumanu should learn from ijaw elders and not speak from both side of d mouth. Afu oji, ejie, afu ocha acha.

15 Likes

Re: Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths by SweetLove0(f): 7:38am On Jan 26, 2016
smiley
Re: Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths by Kreamie(m): 7:38am On Jan 26, 2016
In that case, May God take him...Amen angry angry angry angry
Re: Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths by airsaylongcon: 7:42am On Jan 26, 2016
Where is TonyeBarcanista? That lily livered traitor. The Amaechi of NL

15 Likes

Re: Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths by SergeAlain: 7:44am On Jan 26, 2016
This is a strange request from the security chiefs who wield all the military might in this Country to local chiefs who done have as much as a dagger in their possession.
Also how come this same uncompromising approach has not been used on the Fulani militants running riot across the middle belt??

2 Likes

Re: Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths by babyest22(m): 7:50am On Jan 26, 2016
Good Question
mordsith:
“It is unfortunate that the
Presidency wants to handle the matter from this angle.
Which of the Northern elders did they tell to produce the
Boko Haram leaders that are bombing in their areas.

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths by gigabyte13: 7:51am On Jan 26, 2016
No problem, keep shielding him, by the time they give you people, the EL-ZAKZAKY'S treatment, you will produce him.

As for Tompolo, l thought militants are brave people, l never knew they share the same ldea with BH boiz " throw bombs and go hiding" clear conscience fears no accusation, keep on hiding like ALAMIESIEHA.

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths by huptin(m): 7:52am On Jan 26, 2016
Achuwa1:
The refinery is being funded by CBN,is like a ppuplic private partnership (ppp)..
Lagos is already congested & virtually all the crude oil tht will be refined there will be from ss.
so y not locate the refinery in the ss & save the cost of bringing crude down to refine in sw.
moreover,the ss needs the presence of tht refinery more than lagos coz ss tht has dis oil is still backward in terms of developement coz their God given resources is shared among states tht have little or no contribution they make to federal cofers,,,

Dangote should bring his refinery to the SS, so that Tompolo and his ilk can bomb it to the ground any time they need money? And so that people like you can defend him for doing so? Who paid Dangote for the trailers that were burnt in Onitsha, You can't eat your cake and have it. If you want development, you will need to first cultivate the habit of peace and call out criminal elements among you.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths by Mamog(m): 7:55am On Jan 26, 2016
That is how they came looking for Ex Millitant Ajube AKA Shoot at sight to help them go in search of Tompolo, when the guy refused they tried arresting him forcefully so that they will claim they have caught the man who blew up the lines....
Scam of a government

7 Likes

Re: Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths by Vongsama(m): 7:56am On Jan 26, 2016
kaypound:
This is aiding and abetting criminality. If Tomopolo is wise he shouldn't allow his people to suffer for his sins. Odi village was razed down because of a few miscreants....and nothing happened to Nigeria or OBJ.
If you are not guilty then go and clear your name
Simple....
U cannot b an enemy of Buhari n not b quilty. He either makes u guilty by all means possible or flout court orders to keep you detained. Either ways, ur coming out from hiding is a plus for him n u wil never get cleared.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths by SeverusSnape(m): 7:57am On Jan 26, 2016
coolscott:

The true oil wells are no more in the ground and the Buhari and his divisive inclination does not understand that we southerners even know that ourselves.

Google's networth is $367billion. How many oil wells do they have? How many gold mines?

Wealth has long left the ground. The gold mines now reside in the minds of men

I LOVE THAT!

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths by Fleshly: 7:59am On Jan 26, 2016
Since Buhari came in, I'm becoming increasingly convinced that Nigeria will break up under his rulership.

Only the wise will understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths by qtx(m): 8:01am On Jan 26, 2016
aduje:
Hmmmm. This battle between PDP and APC over resource control within the niger delta creek is likely going to be bloody. #Godsaveus.

..FTC abi.
it really looks like it. Buhari ones said a fight against Boko haram is a fight against the north. He is here on vengeance. Forgot all those bull.poo corruption stories.
Its all politiking.

7 Likes

Re: Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths by SeverusSnape(m): 8:01am On Jan 26, 2016
airsaylongcon:
Where is TonyeBarcanista? That lily livered traitor. The Amaechi of NL
If TonyeBarcanista had his way, He'll say these Ijaw elders are Igbos (though he'll use the term IPOB to hide his ethnic bigotry).

He should come and insult his elders for aiding and abetting crime. Mumu.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths by bigass(f): 8:03am On Jan 26, 2016
Achuwa1:
Pmb & his co Northerners doesnt mean well for the ss,all they just want is to have control of the oil rich region thru the power in the federal level & then exploit the oil resources to share among states tht generate little or notn to the federal cofers thereby leaving the niger delta ppl in abject poverty coupled with spilled land tht they cannot cultivate for food crop or even fish on.
information reaching is tht the initial proposed refinery tht was meant to be built in ondo state during the last regime has suddenly being moved to lagos for no reason..
initially,fg & dangote claimed the refinery was cited in ondo coz ondo have a deep sea warter tht can be accessed by ships & also it is situated in a region where crude could easily be accessed from the oil rich region of ss for refinery coz of distance,,
i have to also state here tht the economic advantage of tht this refinery would have had to host community & state would have being numerous considering jobs,royalty etc.
so the present administration came into power without even considering how Lagos is already congested with populace,infrastructure,jobs,no commercial quantity of crude oil,etc ,,,now went ahead to relocate the said refinery to sw Lagos instead of relocating it to the oil rich region of ss tht has crude oil in commercial quantity & has sustained the country with it for ages,also considering tht the refinery could help as a pay back to the ss for their resources tht has been used to sustain the country for ages thereby creating jobs there,also so tht developement can alsio get there & a host of other advantages this refinery could have served to the ppl os ss for their contribution to nigeria economy for ages.
i will also use this juncture to correct the insinuation tht ppl will say tht niger delta is a restive region with lots of hostilities,kidnapping etc,,,but can the doubters convince me tht akwa-ibom state in the niger delta region has all this society ills,the answer NO tht akwa-ibom is as peaceful as the most safest place to live in nigeria,
my question still remains,WHY is the refi,ery not cited in ss to atleast compensate the ss region for their contribution to the developement ofthis state called nigeria for decades with their God given natural resource thtwould being more beneficial ti them alone than the sharing adopted for ages.
tht is why i strongly believe the north wouldnt want the national confab to see the light of the day...
. I would blame the sw for siting the refinery in their region coz they have no hand in it,but i blame pmb & dangote coz they feel insecured siting in tht ss region tht even has the oil tht will be refined in the so called refinery,,
. THE FG & DANGOTE SHOULD RELOCATE THT REFINERY TO SS COZ THEY CANNOT AFTER DECADES OF MILKING THE SS OIL NOW DECIDE TO BUILD A FG/ DANGOTE PARTNERSHIP REFINERY IN SW when the oil to be refined there is cuming frim the ss.,
if they are scared of restivity in delta,bayelsa,rivers,then they should site it the peaceful state of akwa-ibom..
the ss should be aware of all this injustice going on in the country & also see the dangerous example & part the north & pmb is setting,
Finally,i wil conclude by telling pmb/ dangote tht we will resist every of their effort to cum milk crude from ss to refine in sw if they dont do the needful by relocating tht refinery to ss,afteral the north has taken over all the oil block in the oil rich region & still want to cripple the ss by tgis singlular act when Lagos is alreadya rich state....
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

Dangote refinery isn't planning to buy crude from Nigeria. He is planning to buy from Gabon Ghana and Angola.

So your threats is already haunting you.
Re: Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 26, 2016
kaypound:
This is aiding and abetting criminality. If Tomopolo is wise he shouldn't allow his people to suffer for his sins. Odi village was razed down because of a few miscreants....and nothing happened to Nigeria or OBJ.
If you are not guilty then go and clear your name
Simple....

Senseless comment. Let your FG go and arrest him.

It is very unfortunate that your FG does not carryout investigation first before arrest. It will be pinnacle of insanity for your FG to go and attack Niger-Delta because they (FG) have concluded that Tompolo is guilty. Why threaten a region because of noe person? Did the FG threaten the north because of BH?

If you are Tompolo, will you honour any invitation from this FG atfer seeing what they are doing to their political enemies with utter dis-regard for the rule of the law?

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths by deathmen12: 8:03am On Jan 26, 2016
so sum fools think that ijaw leaders will handle tompolo to FG, their warlord who bring itsekiri to their knee, joke of d year...tompolo mean so mch to his pple.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths by Emekamex(m): 8:04am On Jan 26, 2016
SeverusSnape:

If TonyeBarcanista had his way, He'll say these Ijaw elders are Igbos (though he'll use the term IPOB to hide his ethnic bigotry).

He should come and insult his elders for aiding and abetting crime. Mumu.

Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths by bigass(f): 8:08am On Jan 26, 2016
jusRadical:

Senseless comment. Let your FG go and arrest him.

It is very unfortunate that your FG does not carryout investigation first before arrest. It will be pinnacle of insanity for your FG to go and attack Niger-Delta because they (FG) have concluded that Tompolo is guilty. Why threaten a region because of noe person? Did the FG threaten the north because of BH?

If you are Tompolo, will you honour any invitation from this FG atfer seeing what they are doing to their political enemies with utter dis-regard for the rule of the law?

I hope you are enjoying from Tompolos loot.
Re: Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 26, 2016
kITATITA:

It is now a resource control issue because someone from Niger Delta is involved. What do you call same issue when Dokpesi, Dasuki, Metuh, etc are involved. The allegations are on financial crimes. I wish they sort it out without resorting to threats and counter threats.

Why were Amechi and Fashola not arrested over the petitions written against during the time of appointing ministers?

Why ddn't the efcc investigate them?

7 Likes

Re: Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths by Akainzo(m): 8:10am On Jan 26, 2016
Achuwa1:

Why not ask that all the chocolate factories in Switzerland should have been located in the South West of Nigeria or Cote d'Ivoire?

It is this kind of thinking that has stunted our development, we take the easy way out and not ponder on what we really want to achieve. We complain of the menace of Tankers on our roads yet want all refineries only in one part of the country. Have you thought of the possible impact on the roads due to this alone? Is PMS or diesel only used in the areas where crude is found?

FYI, a refinery in the US, flies in crude just to refine for its local catchment area. Refinery is a business and so long as the investor can make money, he should be free to site his refinery anywhere in the country.
Re: Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths by bigass(f): 8:10am On Jan 26, 2016
Reading all the comments here..... Forget it. ... Nigeria can never be developed

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths by favourlove1: 8:11am On Jan 26, 2016
Yes if its in d niger delta n d east the military would be quick to hold some people responsible. But boko haram has held many hostage in time past n fulani herds men doing wonders in d north yet buhari hasn't issued a warning against them. Ethnicity would never leave this country alone. Y go after tompolo? Na by force to join apc? What's wrong with apc accusing people of theft every nook n cranny just to blackmail them to submission? Is this the change they promised?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Facebook Users Criticize Fayemi For Referring To Tinubu As "Other Nigerians" / Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa / Photos Of The Oil Workers, UNIMAID Staff Before They Were Abducted By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.