Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

When A Girl's Ex Boyfriend Decides To Make Her Life A Living Hell... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl's Ex Boyfriend Decides To Make Her Life A Living Hell... (1577 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / GUYS: Can You Marry A Retired olosho/ Ex-runs Girl / Ex-promiscuous Lady? / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl's Ex Boyfriend Decides To Make Her Life A Living Hell... by marvelck: 9:18am On Feb 02, 2016
There are some very stubborn guys (ex boyfriends), who usually find it difficult to let go of their ex girlfriends. Especially if the girl is now looking finer, better, happier and with another guy. You find such ex boyfriend doing his best to frustrate, harass, intimidate or make life unbearable for the girl, unless she comes back to him. They don't want to know if she's with someone else, or no longer has feelings for them. All they care and think about is their own selfish desire...to have her back by all means. That's why girls need to know the kind of guys they get involved with. Cos there are guys who are psychopath but pretend to be nice and sweet. Girls need to do things with wisdom and caution. Especially if it has to do with relationship or love. And one more thing, I will also like to advise ladies not to take things (gifts, money, favors) nor give hope/encouragement to someone you know you don't have feelings for or have any intention of being with. Cos, most guys don't like being taken for a fool. And some can play dirty and do anything to just to revenge...Ladies, behave!

1 Like

Re: When A Girl's Ex Boyfriend Decides To Make Her Life A Living Hell... by Young03(m): 9:20am On Feb 02, 2016
Owkk
Re: When A Girl's Ex Boyfriend Decides To Make Her Life A Living Hell... by sinaj(f): 9:21am On Feb 02, 2016
*yanws loudly*
Re: When A Girl's Ex Boyfriend Decides To Make Her Life A Living Hell... by vizkiz: 9:24am On Feb 02, 2016
sinaj:
*yanws loudly*

they wouldn't listen. I hope they don't come back here creating threads undecided

1 Like

Re: When A Girl's Ex Boyfriend Decides To Make Her Life A Living Hell... by Cholls(m): 9:25am On Feb 02, 2016
sinaj:
*yanws loudly*
my sister why na this yo mouth odour sha.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl's Ex Boyfriend Decides To Make Her Life A Living Hell... by fulfillbill(m): 9:29am On Feb 02, 2016
Guy more often than not, it is the other way around.

Na ladies dey dey frustrate guys life wella.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Girl's Ex Boyfriend Decides To Make Her Life A Living Hell... by Lovelynature(m): 9:31am On Feb 02, 2016
sinaj:
*yanws loudly*
nne easy dey yawn oh make you no bite personcheesytongue.

Revision time: What did you learn from what the op posted up there?
Re: When A Girl's Ex Boyfriend Decides To Make Her Life A Living Hell... by gabinogem(m): 9:32am On Feb 02, 2016
They call them sadist & the obsessed freaks... they are scattered all over the world. Only wise girls are able to detect such weirdness from the onset. OP nice write-up.
Re: When A Girl's Ex Boyfriend Decides To Make Her Life A Living Hell... by sinaj(f): 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
vizkiz:

they wouldn't listen. I hope they don't come back here creating threads undecided

undecided
Re: When A Girl's Ex Boyfriend Decides To Make Her Life A Living Hell... by sinaj(f): 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
Cholls:
my sister why na this yo mouth odour sha.

Pls buy toothbrush for me
Re: When A Girl's Ex Boyfriend Decides To Make Her Life A Living Hell... by vizkiz: 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
Re: When A Girl's Ex Boyfriend Decides To Make Her Life A Living Hell... by cruzita(f): 12:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
he is not serious especially if he was the cause of the separation.he can go to hell and do whatever he likes
Re: When A Girl's Ex Boyfriend Decides To Make Her Life A Living Hell... by Cholls(m): 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
sinaj:

Pls buy toothbrush for me
my sister I will but before then use charcoal.
Re: When A Girl's Ex Boyfriend Decides To Make Her Life A Living Hell... by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
I concur
Re: When A Girl's Ex Boyfriend Decides To Make Her Life A Living Hell... by sinaj(f): 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
Cholls:
my sister I will but before then use charcoal.
huh charcoal in 2016 shocked
Re: When A Girl's Ex Boyfriend Decides To Make Her Life A Living Hell... by Cholls(m): 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
sinaj:
huh charcoal in 2016 shocked
my sister try manage.
Re: When A Girl's Ex Boyfriend Decides To Make Her Life A Living Hell... by brighthp(m): 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
Issokay
Re: When A Girl's Ex Boyfriend Decides To Make Her Life A Living Hell... by Vikky014(f): 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
fulfillbill:
Guy more often than not, it is the other way around.

Na ladies dey dey frustrate guys life wella.
talking from experience i guess tongue
Re: When A Girl's Ex Boyfriend Decides To Make Her Life A Living Hell... by fulfillbill(m): 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
Vikky014:
talking from experience i guess tongue

no ma, from observation...do that a lot.

hope you dont want me frustrated, thats a terrible place to be wink
Re: When A Girl's Ex Boyfriend Decides To Make Her Life A Living Hell... by Vikky014(f): 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
fulfillbill:

lol. no i cant wish you that wink
Re: When A Girl's Ex Boyfriend Decides To Make Her Life A Living Hell... by Vikky014(f): 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
fulfillbill:

Re: When A Girl's Ex Boyfriend Decides To Make Her Life A Living Hell... by fulfillbill(m): 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
Vikky014:

Ok cool...patiently waiting your visuals,can't lie am curious
Re: When A Girl's Ex Boyfriend Decides To Make Her Life A Living Hell... by Vikky014(f): 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
fulfillbill:

Ok cool...patiently waiting your visuals,can't lie am curious
Lol. i'm invisible
Re: When A Girl's Ex Boyfriend Decides To Make Her Life A Living Hell... by fulfillbill(m): 6:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
Vikky014:
Lol. i'm invisible

shocked don't scare me away...it will soon be night and dark too.

What do you reckon,to be patient or give up?
Re: When A Girl's Ex Boyfriend Decides To Make Her Life A Living Hell... by Vikky014(f): 7:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
fulfillbill:

shocked don't scare me away...it will soon be night and dark too.
What do you reckon,to be patient or give up?
give up tongue
Re: When A Girl's Ex Boyfriend Decides To Make Her Life A Living Hell... by fulfillbill(m): 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
Vikky014:
give up tongue

*swallows hard his last saliva* walks away cool
Re: When A Girl's Ex Boyfriend Decides To Make Her Life A Living Hell... by Vikky014(f): 7:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
fulfillbill:

lol wink
Re: When A Girl's Ex Boyfriend Decides To Make Her Life A Living Hell... by Vikky014(f): 7:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
fulfillbill:

lol wink
Re: When A Girl's Ex Boyfriend Decides To Make Her Life A Living Hell... by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
sinaj:
*yanws loudly*
symptoms of lassa fever!....be like say u don carry lassa fever!
Re: When A Girl's Ex Boyfriend Decides To Make Her Life A Living Hell... by sinaj(f): 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
Thowbie7:
symptoms of lassa fever!....be like say u don carry lassa fever!
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Would A Guy Want To Have Se.x With A Girl Without Any Commitment? / Romance Section, Home Of Sex Starved Guys, Immature, & Karuwa Gals / The Adorer And The Adored.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.