Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) (5218 Views)

She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! / Do You Agree??[pic] / My Goodness Pinkbarbie Please Feed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) by Frozenovenreagan: 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
Fraih:
Your left eye is scary cry cry
you dont say?
Re: Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) by Slimzybaby(m): 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) by Frozenovenreagan: 3:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
Kaylexzy:
Omo, see forehead shocked shocked
Opon yi mad gan tongue
kwencypresh:
what happened to your forehead?
jst asking tho
i bet its bigger than your ambitions hehe

1 Like

Re: Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) by Kaylexzy(m): 3:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
Frozenovenreagan:
i bet its bigger than your ambitions hehe

LMAO.... if ur head is bigger dan my ambition...

Wahala don dey for u be dat o...

Cos I'm sure ur neck can't take it anymore...

Hope it doesn't fall off Ur neck sha...

Oponlabi..... Have fun... I'm sure d girls will be wet by now sir... grin

1 Like

Re: Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) by Frozenovenreagan: 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2016
HateU2:
Chai! Still don't know who fine pass btw u, OBJ nd Taye taiwo undecided undecided cry cry
i HateU2 hehe
Re: Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) by STILESGANG: 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
PinkBarbie:
You're a goat. Idiot
Your mother is a goat!Oloshious fellow

1 Like

Re: Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
Frozenovenreagan:
i HateU2 hehe
God loves u nigga
Re: Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
Walking thru.... cool grin smiley
Re: Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) by Frozenovenreagan: 4:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Hehe op, you're a handsome man. cheesy
what did i just read? my crush just called me handsome! u go make me speak in swahili,he he, Asante!
Re: Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) by butanep(m): 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
PinkBarbie:
You're a goat. Idiot

You are too harsh. The guy didn't point a direct insult on you now.

1 Like

Re: Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) by oshdam2015: 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
Receive Sense IJN
Re: Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) by DrDxtrz: 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
prettythicksme:
He b church guy angry

What is he eating? @profilepics
Re: Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) by chydel(m): 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
octopusfreaky:
Are u a deeper life member? grin

I wanted asking him same thing o, cos he looks like one thoughthough tongue
Re: Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) by danbrowndmf(m): 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
Kai. Painment everywhere.
Re: Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) by callMeAlpha(m): 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
I don laf tire grin grin grin
Re: Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
STILESGANG:
Your mother is a goat!Oloshious fellow
Your mum is goat. Ewu #10. Out of my sight perv.

1 Like

Re: Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
butanep:

You are too harsh. The guy didn't point a direct insult on you now.
Really? What's one guy is chopping her mother's kpekus free of charge offline? undecided
Re: Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
DrDxtrz:

What is he eating? @profilepics
Look very well!! angry
Re: Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) by butanep(m): 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Really? What's one guy is chopping her mother's kpekus free of charge offline? undecided

I see... hahhahahaha

He might just be joking.
Re: Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) by myfantasies(f): 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
hertz9te:
you look ok
Y r u lying to the op grin grin
Re: Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) by butanep(m): 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
Frozenovenreagan:
what did i just read? my crush just called me handsome! u go make me speak in swahili,he he, Asante!

Guy stop fooling yourself...

Hide ur head jare...
Re: Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) by butanep(m): 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
myfantasies:

One man's food is another man's poison...

You look ok too
Re: Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) by STILESGANG: 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Your mum is goat. Ewu #10. Out of my sight perv.
I dont remember mentioning your name in my post but your conscience was pricking you that you just had to quote me and yab rubbish.Do I blame you?hell no!.I blame the low self esteem wussies who call themselves men on nairaland that worship ugly shits like you giving you a false sense of self importance.You think you can just quote and insult anyone without expecting a spanking? grin
If those 3 apes am seeing in your dp are your sisters then your mom must have been an ogre and your father a troll.

Am damn sure you were born on an highway because that's where most accidents happen

Phucking dingbat!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) by sayyid(m): 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
PushMusic:

Your Olympus has fallen o! shocked

God bless the Nigga who did that to you. grin

Your eyes tho'. Did you edit it cuz it doesn't fit your face. Lmao! gringringrin
lolz wat is d meaning of her olympus is fallen?
Re: Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) by ladycomfort(f): 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
octopusfreaky:
Are u a deeper life member? grin
. Whao this iis very funny. shocked
Re: Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
sayyid:
lolz wat is d meaning of her olympus is fallen?
the bweast.
Re: Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) by BrezyBaby(f): 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
Frozenovenreagan:
btw, i have a crush on pinkbarbie, too bad she doesnt even know i exist hehe

Why should another person's opinion of you push you to seek self gratification from other humans that are virtually strangers? Learn to love yourself... There's nothing wrong with you smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) by Frozenovenreagan: 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
butanep:

Guy stop fooling yourself...
Hide ur head jare...
myfantasies:
hehehe, i have nothing to say, chai!
Re: Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) by Frozenovenreagan: 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
BrezyBaby:

Why should another person's opinion of you push you to seek self gratification from other humans that are virtually strangers? Learn to love yourself... There's nothing wrong with you smiley
thank you for the advice sister BrezyBaby

1 Like

Re: Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) by myfantasies(f): 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
Frozenovenreagan:
hehehe, i have nothing to say, chai!
U better say something
Re: Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) by Frozenovenreagan: 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
myfantasies:
U better say something
hehe, ok you're beautiful.
Re: Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
STILESGANG:

I dont remember mentioning your name in my post but your conscience was pricking you that you just had to quote me and yab rubbish.Do I blame you?hell no!.I blame the low self esteem wussies who call themselves men on nairaland that worship ugly shits like you giving you a false sense of self importance.You think you can just quote and insult anyone without expecting a spanking? grin
If those 3 apes am seeing in your dp are your sisters then your mom must have been an ogre and your father a troll.

Am damn sure you were born on an highway because that's where most accidents happen

Phucking dingbat!
Omg! Lmfao
You say derogatory words to address me and still got the guts to type with those rat eaten hands of yours that you weren't addressing me? I see how slow your brain is. Frustrated uncultured pig. I blame your parents that didn't give you a proper home training. They can't give what they don't have anyway. Lmao! False sense of importance? Hahahaha sounds like what a fugly he-goat will say. I should have known you're one of those ducks that feed on compliments. Hello? Go fuvk yourself if you can't bear seeing people complimenting me. Look at this village town crier. The youngest person in my dp can feed you and your frustrated and poverty-smitten family for the rest of your lifes + basic life needs.

Ugly duck. It's not too late to learn manners. Go get some.

By the way, learn how to use singular and plural tenses. Learn the difference between 'I am' and 'am'. Learn the difference between 'yap' and 'yab'. Cretineous illiterate. I understand your frustration but know where and where not to vent them. Omo ale jati jati

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Really Motivates A Girl To Stare At A Guy? / Nairalanders, Help My Daughter To Win An Ongoing Contest (pic) / Some Guys Are Just Useless.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.