Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Some Guys Are Just Useless. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Guys Are Just Useless. (5242 Views)

I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / Why Are Some Guys Just Useless? / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Guys Are Just Useless. by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 02, 2019
He has no work to go to.

His daily routines and schedules are empty, baseless and boring from morning to night 24/7

goes like this...

wakes up in the morning, goes straight to the kitchen, serves himself food and starts eating without brushing.

Finishes with the food goes to the living room, turn- on the tv starts watching game of thrones... NEPA takes light, goes to the bedroom, lies down, picks his smart phone and head straight to NAIRALAND Romance section to create a wack thread.

later in the day... expects a lady from nairaland to come to his house because he thinks she likes him.

smh.

One of such guy is Ubunja.

2 Likes

Re: Some Guys Are Just Useless. by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 02, 2019
1 ubunja
Re: Some Guys Are Just Useless. by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 02, 2019
2 ilegend
Re: Some Guys Are Just Useless. by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 02, 2019
3 chenzen (the guy is trying though)
Re: Some Guys Are Just Useless. by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 02, 2019
Ubunja grin dodon Mata ( terror to women)

17 Likes

Re: Some Guys Are Just Useless. by Sirmuel1(m): 10:13am On Nov 02, 2019
How did I get here? undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Are Just Useless. by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 02, 2019
4 deepfeel
Re: Some Guys Are Just Useless. by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 02, 2019
5 bigcowhorn
Re: Some Guys Are Just Useless. by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 02, 2019
bushyanus
Re: Some Guys Are Just Useless. by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 02, 2019
7 Born2fuck

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Are Just Useless. by Jasen1(m): 10:33am On Nov 02, 2019
MVPtesley:
He has no work to go to.

His daily routines and schedules are empty, baseless and boring from morning to night 24/7

goes like this...

wakes up in the morning, goes straight to the kitchen, serves himself food and starts eating without brushing.

Finishes with the food goes to the living room, turn- on the tv starts watching game of thrones... NEPA takes light, goes to the bedroom, lies down, picks his smart phone and head straight to NAIRALAND Romance section to create a wack thread.

later in the day... expects a lady from nairaland to come to his house because he thinks she likes him.

smh.

How come.you know them all

2 Likes

Re: Some Guys Are Just Useless. by donbachi(m): 10:39am On Nov 02, 2019
In the book of genesis,GOD told Abraham"I will bless you and make you a blessing unto others"....so,Abraham was not lazy or useless..he was just waiting upon GOD's time...NOTE:there is a time of promise and time of fulfilling such promise...if GOD Don bless u today,no laugh those wey dey wait for their own...no be u smart pass.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Guys Are Just Useless. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:48am On Nov 02, 2019
MVPtesley:
He has no work to go to.

goes like this...

smh.

..Just wondering how you knew about all their activities. Seems you ve dated all of them?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Guys Are Just Useless. by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 02, 2019
donbachi:
In the book of genesis,GOD told Abraham"I will bless you and make you a blessing unto others"....so,Abraham was not lazy or useless..he was just waiting upon GOD's time...NOTE:there is a time of promise and time of fulfilling such promise...if GOD Don bless u today,no laugh those wey dey wait for their own...no be u smart pass.
tell me something
Re: Some Guys Are Just Useless. by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 02, 2019
grin So funny. But bigcowhorn is now batlefox.
Op are you amatarasha?
Re: Some Guys Are Just Useless. by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 02, 2019
GreenMist21:
grin So funny. But bigcowhorn is now batlefox.

Op are you amatarasha?
since when did bigcowhorn become battlefox
Re: Some Guys Are Just Useless. by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 02, 2019
MVPtesley:
He's on a ban.
Re: Some Guys Are Just Useless. by BatleFox: 11:59am On Nov 02, 2019
MVPtesley:

Since 7 days ago when that pervert BlueBreeze, sorry BlueAir got me banned for letting the skelecton out of his own cupboard. Can you imagine? I do a guy a favor by alerting the world to the fact that he's gay and he rewards me thus. I'm really pained. BlueMonkey you dey hear so? Enjoy your ban across all your 3 monikers.

Next on my list are ....

1. Blinking001 (19 years old)
2. DenreleDave (Tribal marks pastor)

Wait wait wait, what am I doing here? MVPtesley what am I doing on your list? I go vex for you ooo
Re: Some Guys Are Just Useless. by BatleFox: 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2019
GreenMist21:
He's on a ban.

Ahhhhh, I have a monitoring angel.

Sweet!

1 Share

Re: Some Guys Are Just Useless. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2019
BatleFox:

Since 7 days ago when that pervert BlueBreeze, sorry BlueAir got me banned for letting the skelecton out of his own cupboard. Can you imagine? I do a guy a favor by alerting the world to the fact that he's gay and he rewards me thus. I'm really pained. BlueMonkey you dey hear so? Enjoy your ban across all your 3 monikers.

Next on my list are ....

1. Blinking001 (19 years old)
2. DenreleDave (Tribal marks pastor)

Wait wait wait, what am I doing here? MVPtesley what am I doing on your list? I go vex for you ooo
I preferred the real bigcowhorn.. that dude is something else... who is batlefox by the way? grin
Re: Some Guys Are Just Useless. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
BatleFox:

Sweet!
what angel... are u trying to do what I think u re trying to do
Re: Some Guys Are Just Useless. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2019
GreenMist21:
He's on a ban.
Thank God !!!... now I can snatch u away from him... so how are u my love @ GreenMist21 cheesy
Re: Some Guys Are Just Useless. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2019
BatleFox:

Sweet!
i got you ban.
Re: Some Guys Are Just Useless. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
MVPtesley:
Thank God !!!... now I can snatch u away from him... so how are u my love @ GreenMist21 cheesy
undecided arent you a lady?
Re: Some Guys Are Just Useless. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
GreenMist21:
i got you ban.
you did good... pls ban everyone else... let Nairaland be left for just me and u.
Re: Some Guys Are Just Useless. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2019
GreenMist21:
undecided arent you a lady?
No. I m a guy... full blown ass king
Re: Some Guys Are Just Useless. by BatleFox: 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2019
GreenMist21:
i got you ban.

Fine babe like you? I don't belive it.
Re: Some Guys Are Just Useless. by BatleFox: 12:09pm On Nov 02, 2019
MVPtesley:

Re: Some Guys Are Just Useless. by BatleFox: 12:10pm On Nov 02, 2019
MVPtesley:
you did good... pls ban everyone else... let Nairaland be left for just me and u.

Re: Some Guys Are Just Useless. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 02, 2019
BatleFox:

Fine babe like you? I don't belive it.
you were spreading lies. I did what i had to do. That is report you.
No hard feelings. I got blueair ban too.
Re: Some Guys Are Just Useless. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2019
[quote author=BatleFox post=83678517][/quote]lol
Re: Some Guys Are Just Useless. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2019
MVPtesley:
I see! undecided
MVPtesley:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This Green Light Green Enough ? (pics Attached) / Is Love Enough To Stop You From Cheating On Your Spouse? / How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.