Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Guys Can You Marry A Female Soldier? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Marry A Female Soldier? (716 Views)

Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Marry A Female Soldier? by kstadaura: 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
Guys can you marry a gallant female soldier?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Female Soldier? by falconey(m): 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
No
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Female Soldier? by kelechi50: 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
Why not a friend married one and the guy is doing well cutesy of the gallant officer but she is bornagain Christian

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Female Soldier? by Mjshexy(f): 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
Why not, are they not human? Just like we have good hearted male soldiers, we also have sweet & lovely hearted female soldiers & everyone deserves to be loved. smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Female Soldier? by ojun50(m): 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
Y nt jst that hv nt come across any one i would hv love to date them
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Female Soldier? by Smellymouth: 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
Dem nor be human beings? undecided
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Female Soldier? by Aremu01(m): 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
NOPE
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Female Soldier? by rawpadgin(m): 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
why not

was fvcking one that was postes to our yard almost on a daily basis
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Female Soldier? by sow4me(m): 3:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
I guess i can buh surely never sleeping with my two eyes closed tho
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Female Soldier? by Mhizkel(f): 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
falconey:
No
w Why? You scared or something?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Female Soldier? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2016
I was talking to one based somewhere in the middle belt not knowing she recently became an Airforce cadet.
To cut the long story short, I saw her d.p and she was wearing full camouflage uniform .

That was the last day I spoke with her.

It then dawned on me that I only love women in uniform from a distance cuz they look smart n all but when it comes to the real deal, Omo fear no gree me do again o! cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Female Soldier? by Jayjay0(m): 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2016
Why not... I can even Marry 2 just that they have to quit there jobs
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Female Soldier? by falconey(m): 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
Mhizkel:
w Why? You scared or something?
They can be easily provoked.
Mi o se tan lati ku bayi.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Female Soldier? by christopher123(m): 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
kstadaura:
Guys can you marry a gallant female soldier?

Why should I ....
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Female Soldier? by Mhizkel(f): 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
falconey:

They can be easily provoked.

Mi o se tan lati ku bayi.
That's not true. It's just a picture people paint about them. The ones I know are so cool, and also gat the womanly spot.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Female Soldier? by tommychow(m): 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2016
I find a sexy woman who can go Charlie's angels on my ass appealing like crazy. Kick my ass when I mess up but still ride me hard that very night to apologize. Dammit, never a dull moment.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Female Soldier? by Cutehector(m): 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
Female soldiers are the most soft people on earth.. trust me on that.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Female Soldier? by DrDxtrz: 4:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
Am not sure, but I don't think I can marry a lady uniform.

(1) (Reply)

Guy Gets Epic Response From Girl Over Valentine Outing[photo] / This Is Very True 'picture' / The Big Debate: Can You Be Single And Happy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.