Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,343 members, 7,860,877 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:52 PM

" Message To A Female Friend (gone Wrong)" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / " Message To A Female Friend (gone Wrong)" (877 Views)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong / I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish / A Female Friend Told Me This Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

" Message To A Female Friend (gone Wrong)" by Jhosh(m): 5:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
Hello Guys
I don't see any social forum as a place to talk bout one's personal issue- but this totally seems to be beyond me..

Early this year(,a lost contact) female friend text-message me..

Hi'ben a while..How u doing? .........
We engaged in a short chat through text-messaging.. The girl ended it with "v missed u + love u"

Now my Girl came over 3days ago,she demanded to surf through my phone which I gave her.
Never knew she went through my messages + the lost long time-female friend..#
Now the issue at hand is,since yesterday she has ben giving me serious attitude..

Her main question was why wll d girl say "Love u to me since I claim am nt dating her"? She seems not to b d jealous type
Dnt knw why this'a big deal..
Honestly this girl said it in a way I can fathom with..She is like a sis.. Its like a mother telling her son.." No hard feeling# (tho,choice of words in d message will probably make somehow think we dating)

Kinda seems we hitting it down' its nt working

Any suggestion on how to explain to her?? She is just nt getting it..
Re: " Message To A Female Friend (gone Wrong)" by naijaboiy: 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
First of all what in the seven hells is "ah"? angry
Re: " Message To A Female Friend (gone Wrong)" by Strahovski1(m): 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
She is only jealous
Re: " Message To A Female Friend (gone Wrong)" by Zenzu01(m): 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ur signature will not allow me to read ur story not to talk of advising you.....

1 Like

Re: " Message To A Female Friend (gone Wrong)" by mtcheeew: 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
you fucking ,lying, cheating scumbag
Re: " Message To A Female Friend (gone Wrong)" by Cholls(m): 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
my brother e be like say you no know these women sef...........
Just tell her to forget it joor.
Re: " Message To A Female Friend (gone Wrong)" by unilagfreshest(m): 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
After reading ur signature, u want me to comment..?? mayb after u av changed it..
Re: " Message To A Female Friend (gone Wrong)" by benedictnsi(m): 6:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
Zenzu01:
Ur signature will not allow me to read ur story not to talk of advising you.....

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Guy you are Damn right grin
Re: " Message To A Female Friend (gone Wrong)" by Jhosh(m): 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
unilagfreshest:
After reading ur signature, u want me to comment..?? mayb after u av changed it..

Bruh, no vex..grin..
Re: " Message To A Female Friend (gone Wrong)" by Jhosh(m): 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
naijaboiy:
First of all what in the seven hells is "ah"? angry
. Modified
Re: " Message To A Female Friend (gone Wrong)" by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
grin..Busted !

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Married Women Still Wears Attractive Clothes Or Outfit / Smiling / How Do You Handle People You Don't Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.