Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1096547 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:56am On Apr 29, 2017
demelza:
Nah, I am not learning how to be nice to guys. Rather, I am adding some techniques to my bag of tricks.

Kareful wit em drills u'v turned to tricks lady, dont trick urself outa that ONE for u wink

About the date, it is highly probable that I will use some of your teachings and my feminine wiles against you. wink

Is she really worried about me or about the fact that her heart wud neva remain dsame again? cool

So, imma have to decline on that date.
We don't want you turning into softdon and losing your rep.

Ofcos she can feel it. She knows if she sets her eyes on me, she'd luv to have me for keeps! Hence d race.
SoftDon is very kul bae, itz a soft life cool

Btw, dont know why ur mind is giving u out so quickly: taking me out to dinner in appreciation of all d gud works....isnt equal Going on a Date wit chu bae, I just wanted to check u out while im eating....who knows....maybe....just maybe.... wink

So waz it gono B?
Think you can stand my sexy dripping heat? Or you'd rather not have ur heart play pranks on u because of me?

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:14am On Apr 29, 2017
mayor10:
Hello
everyoneI need some candid advices
I love my fiancee so much tha I can't stand to see her hurt buh my ex has a stronger hold of my emotions than my babe. am stucked in the middle of nowhere..what can i do

Kindly explain the bolded: do you mean ur Ex has your mumu (emotional ) button? And she can turn it hoeever /whenever/wherever she so wishes?

While fiancee is a yes Sir typa lady?

do u mean Ex knows how to pump ur adrenaline under d sheets while fiancee just lies there and let u do all d work?

Do u mean fiancee is boring and ex is a wild vixen?

U mean Ex hurt u n u decided to let her go finally(did really hurt) , only for her to realise u walking down da aisle soon n jump back , fingering ur emotions once more?

We would love to know!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 29, 2017
with all due respect to Harddon n some oda niggaz...

I m simply giving balls to niggaz hia....m also helping dem lyk u 2....

the mainfact is DAT the EBOOKS is not meant 4 everybody.. only real gees can hv it
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Wantedmiller: 10:11am On Apr 29, 2017
hi, after reading ur post i told myself, guy u don mess up. please i need ur help. there is a gal am tripin for. i collect her digit from someone and i have been calling her for while now. At a point i was forced to tell her that i want to be ur friend but she declined. I contd callin her and she do pick my calls, at a time i stopped callin and she never called back. Not until dis week i start to beep her again.she always play alot but she is not givinin me d signs i want. pls help i want to have this gal.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mylest..one:
with all due respect to Harddon n some oda niggaz...

I m simply giving balls to niggaz hia....m also helping dem lyk u 2....

the mainfact is DAT the EBOOKS is not meant 4 everybody.. only real gees can hv it

Go and create your own thread and stop derailing my thread.

Mynd44 , Lalasticlala , Rocktation, Farano

this guy has been selling another guy's intellectual property (e-book )without due regards to the owner on my thread.
And i have been receiving all manners of mails with questions.
Kindly do the needful

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
Limitless72:
Being a real man means becoming in charge...
bros hardon I wanna ask how does been emotion inclined to a girl affect your game?....Merci monsieur

This is one of our main drill nugget comin up.

Whether u like it or not, the heart wud play pranks n you ur ability to realise this n manage it, makes u a man
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
HARDDON:

Go and create your own thread and stop derailing my thread.

Mynd44 , Lalasticlala , Rocktation, Farano

this guy has been selling another guy's intellectual property (e-book )without due regards to the owner on my thread.
And i have been receiving all manners of mails with questions.
Kindly do the needful

oga m nt selling it...m ONLY giving it to REAL GEES grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Samalabz: 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mylestone:

Simple English "go and create your own thread..." Chai dats aw sum pple wonder why dey dont make it in life.. Who cares weda u givin or sellin it...? Why must u be a persistent parasite.. Ain't u man enuf and have balls enuf to stand alone? U disgracing manhood acting all needy like a woman on heat... U just wanna take credit for anoda man's work. Go create ur own thread punk.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by OnyeEgo1(m): 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
SkinnyDude:
well, my problem is that my relationship and friendship with both male and female don't last.. i just getting tired of them..
and, i lose interest in ladies easily... after meeting a lady, let's say 2 weeks... i start losing interest in her.. till i get tired and 'delete her'... my longest relationship with a lady is 5 days.. i broke up with her, after 5 days...
grin grin

I swear u b my twin broda lol
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
Wantedmiller:
hi, after reading ur post i told myself, guy u don mess up. please i need ur help. there is a gal am tripin for. i collect her digit from someone and i have been calling her for while now. At a point i was forced to tell her that i want to be ur friend but she declined. I contd callin her and she do pick my calls, at a time i stopped callin and she never called back. Not until dis week i start to beep her again.she always play alot but she is not givinin me d signs i want. pls help i want to have this gal.
Go where you are celebrated, not tolerated.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by IamAkinzy: 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mylestone:

Thanks Bro! On Behalf of d Association of REAL GEES we don't even want U on dis Thread again plz! Last time we wud b saying diz! Next warnin myt not b dis Simple. Thanks Man! Takia & Safe Journey to ur Village cool

5 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by brandon180(m): 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
gees in d auz, dere is dis gal, in my school dat has been staring at me,like everytime, got d jig nd approached her, she was fun, walked her home once, nd she was over thamkful, now d problem is, i just wanna be her friend, but she wants something more dan friendship, nd m nt ready for any relaationship nw,
Yesterday she asked me to walk her home, i gave her an excuse, n went to gist with odaa chicks, she saw me, n maybe got mad, cos today she changed, she even talked to a guy she has neva talked to b4 in her life, just to make me jealous, she no sabi say i no send,.
How do i tell her i dont want any kind of ''advanced friendship''...just normal friendship without hurting her feelings,
Thinking of withdrawing from her completely
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
thesuave10:

Dude free these men here. They're just deceiving themselves. First they say they're not pick up artists but all their methods are the same. It's just branding and re branding. Lol. Worst of all some of their are wack while a hand full are pretty good. cheesy
u angry
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by demelza: 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
HARDDON:

Kareful wit em drills u'v turned to tricks lady, dont trick urself outa that ONE for u wink

Is she really worried about me or about the fact that her heart wud neva remain dsame again? cool

Ofcos she can feel it. She knows if she sets her eyes on me, she'd luv to have me for keeps! Hence d race.
SoftDon is very kul bae, itz a soft life cool

Btw, dont know why ur mind is giving u out so quickly: taking me out to dinner in appreciation of all d gud works....isnt equal Going on a Date wit chu bae, I just wanted to check u out while im eating....who knows....maybe....just maybe.... wink

So waz it gono B?
Think you can stand my sexy dripping heat? Or you'd rather not have ur heart play pranks on u because of me?

Damn Papi, you sure have a way with words. Im almost tempted to find out the source of your confidence.
But I am worried about you. Would I be able to peel you off me when I have had enough? Cos I am so sure you would not let go when I work on you. I do have that effect on people most especially naughty boys with an ego the size of mount everest.
Besides Papi, what would be the fun in turning you soft? I prefer you stay hard all over. wink

8 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by jworos(m): 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
Boss HARDDON I hail thee, I dey see your handwork, very great I must confess.

So I'm having this little issue, I need expert strategist like you to look into the matter.

So there's this babe, we've known each other for a long while now but actually became friends late last year, she's Beautiful, funny Infact she's just my spec, I'm crushing on her bad, though I don't show it.

So I fit take tackle this babe, advice needed.

Thanks.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
Wantedmiller:

It is not in d place of a lady to give u the signal you want, rather it is in ur place to draw out those signals.

A wOman's mind is like tabula rasa. What ever u write on it is processed n she responds with same measure.

How can u tell a gurl u wano be her friend? embarassed

U got a gud deal on your hands if it is true she plays alot.
Mold her. HOW?
Well instead of talking n just dropping d call, tell her you wud expect her call by 7pm.
Feed her a well scripted program, she wud naturally gravitate towards u.

Aiit,
Bye

7 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Limitless72(m): 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
DavidTheGeek:
Go where you are celebrated, not tolerated.

#Gbam...truth said!!!!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Hyfer(m): 12:43am On May 01, 2017
Boss ...I have been living in my neighborhood for over three years now and their is this gal that lives close to my house and have been crushing on me but I have not been able to talk to her cus I'm kinda shy guy.. .
How can i get to chat with her..ur advice will be deeply appreciated. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Hyfer(m): 12:59am On May 01, 2017
I too dey dull for this life... cry I gat a lot of admirers but am just too shy to talk to them. sad embarassed
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by thesuave10(m): 2:01am On May 01, 2017
HARDDON:

Nopes!

dude believes in the player code. Yours truly bliv in d Men Code

He doesnt believe nor ever talk about marriage. These drills r to make guys balanced in life n make d right choice seemlessly when the tIme comes! We touch far reaching aspects of d male life

What is dating without finding that special some1 to share life with? N how can u lead some1 into d middle of d ocean without floaters n bid them farewell?
I think he is one way or d other contributing to d High Divorce rate in d US
Teach u how to attract n lay n move on to d next target not How to keep attracting one after d first attraction.
( hope u understand that, if u didnt, nida do i! cheesy)

We could as well transform to dogs

Though i fancy
His foriegn based sense of humour .

Lies... deangelo believes in marriage and talks about it. Don't run away from the hard truth man. Y'all are like them.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Samalabz: 6:11am On May 01, 2017
thesuave10:

Lies... deangelo believes in marriage and talks about it. Don't run away from the hard truth man. Y'all are like them.

What exactly is ur point or stress man? What biz do u rili have if we PUAs or not? Got a problem? Focus on ur own life man. Stop stressing over nothing.

5 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by malele(m): 7:33am On May 01, 2017
Dear hardon.
I have a girl I intend to marry, she stays in ABJ serving.
During easter saturday she came around for for first time in my house, we cuddled kissed, but we didn't make love, for me it was her first day in my house so I didn't wanna go further.
She came again on Sunday, but was late,we kissed alittle before I took her home.

The problem is since she went back to Abuja, I noticed drop in our communication,
I called her lately, she said she was about talking her bath,that she will call back when done.
I waited but no call came. (I didn't border to fin out why she didn't call).
What should I do in this situation.
For me I want to stop calling her before she takes me for granted.
But ur own advice is highly needed, so remember it's a girl I plan marrying.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 1:49pm On May 01, 2017
malele:
Dear hardon.
During easter saturday she came around for for first time in my house, we cuddled kissed, but we didn't make love, for me it was her first day in my house so I didn't wanna go further.
She came again on Sunday, but was late,we kissed alittle before I took her home.

The problem is since she went back to Abuja, I noticed drop in our communication,
I called her lately, she said she was about talking her bath,that she will call back when done.

Woman wahala sef too much....some dont even want to know even when you have good intentions. Ah don taya!!! undecided
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LordZero(m): 3:19pm On May 01, 2017
Hyfer:
Boss ...I have been living in my neighborhood for over three years now and their is this gal that lives close to my house and have been crushing on me but I have not been able to talk to her cus I'm kinda shy guy.. .
How can i get to chat with her..ur advice will be deeply appreciated. tongue

Just go back through the pages bro.. Issues relating to shyness has been treated many times.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 01, 2017
m jos hia to read COMMENTS grin

B4 haters will kum n attack me
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mkbryants(m): 10:45pm On May 01, 2017
Good work you are doing here Lord hardon I must confess. Guy getting their balls back and firm.

However, in respect to reading of poetries and poems, which good books can u prescribe for us because whenever u come with your sleek aura I can't just get enough of it grin cheesy.Much respect as I anticipate your response.

6 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kalatium(m): 6:21am On May 02, 2017
HARDDON:
@ Kalatium

there are people who live in same house yet dont see each other until weekends.

Make urself unavailable.

u sound like you are failing in luv with her already? luv makes the heart weak my friend. it clears your head of all them challenging fun jabs and u go blank unless of cos you have mastered your emotions.

no matter what you do, every convo u have, you must make fun of her. stay in charge.

did you see her naked? angry

what ever you chose to do , dont forget my warnings about home chicken.
Yea I tried being unavailable, went out didn't come back n even switched my phone off. This girl seriously became worried even send some of my friends to come look for me.

As for falling in love, I think I got my emotions on check.
But women ain't loyal. This girl is really in love with me, she does whatever I say while she still got a boyfriend.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:09pm On May 02, 2017
demelza:
Damn Papi, you sure have a way with words. Im almost tempted to find out the source of your confidence.
But I am worried about you. Would I be able to peel you off me when I have had enough? Cos I am so sure you would not let go when I work on you. I do have that effect on people most especially naughty boys with an ego the size of mount everest.
Besides Papi, what would be the fun in turning you soft? I prefer you stay hard all over. wink

You havent even seen or tasted d full weight of my mind melting moments, yet you are already scratching n screaming "Papi" ? shocked shocked shocked What wud happen if i let u a lil **hmmmm, nah, she cant handle it.

U think i have a way with wine n words? Wait until I'm done fingering your heart n heat. wink
You got a long way to go though n as i told u ealier, im not ur average Joe, this is just dinner, itz not a date( though u keep yearning it is) . It is your one shot @ impressing me. The longer u delay, the harder it gets for u.

Btw, SoftDon is very Kul; Wolf in Sheep's clothing. Soft in appearance , Very Hard under d sheets. Thanks for d inspiration wink cool cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:24pm On May 02, 2017
malele:
Dear hardon.

U want the raw truth or i should be diplomatic bout it?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 8:52am On May 03, 2017
Boss HARDDON, *Greetings* Happy New Month

I've observed some things recently, undecided

The ones I've met seem to lack sense of humor or should I say I'm getting it wrong or maybe they're used to nice guys!

Ok, here is my last encounter,

She came to do work in my office, afterwards I collected the number.

So, after three days, I called (once according to the rule) but she didn't pick, I chill then the next morning she called me and I ignored the call. Later in the day (the same time i called the previous day) I called and I was expecting our convo to go like this:

Me: Hi, I know you've been expecting my call?

Her: Not really (or whatever), Who am I speaking with?

Me: Yea, I was expecting this question but you gat to promise one thing?

Her: What's that?

Me: ...that you'll not fall in love with me if I tell you?

Her: Ok, I will not.

Me: Well, it’s your handsome boyfriend that ….. ( did work for you)

Her: Oh (whatever)

Me: Is that how you disappoint people? ( I asked her to get something when coming back)

Her: *any excuse, apologize*

Me: Hope you got the job or you confused them with your beautiful yellow face?

Her: …. (Whatever)

Me: Duty calls, got to go now, call you later.

But the whole thing turned upside down.

So when I finally called, here was what I faced: grin cheesy

Me: Hi, I know you’ve been expecting my call?

She: *blank* (So who am I speaking with?)

Me: Yea, I was expecting this question but you gat to promise one thing?

Her: What's that?

Me: ...that you'll not fall in love with me if I tell you?

Her: Why?

Me: For many reasons

Her: Who are you? ( in pidgin)

Me: Calm down, are you forcing me?

Her: No, but who are you?

Me: *cuts call*

After some minutes, I sent this text:
*Seems you’re having a bad time, beep me when you recover from the trauma. BTW, hope you got the job or you confused them with your beautiful yellow face?*

She never reply.

Boss HARDDON and other real gees in the house, what could be the problem, am I overdoing it or I didn’t get it right at all? This has been my experience since I finished this drill. DON please explain? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Godlovesme521: 8:58am On May 03, 2017
some girls don't just like been controlled..

I tried been rude to one d other day..told her to get out..when my friends where trying to convince her to sit with us at a bar...

Well she was shocked
Anger at d same time..and I know it really did hurt her
She just walked out squeezing her face and all..

But later day. While we were bout leaving I called her
To talk alone..
I could sense she wants to hear what I have to say...
As in she just wants me to keep on talking.. As in she said she haven't seen a guy like me before..
Because she a fine yellow pretty face girl.. And I know all guys would do all things to impress her..

But I at first really did show d send less attitude... Which got her attention..

But the send less attitude is messing me up...I can't seem to connect with her..she got pride..I got pride too

Am trying to break her pride ..but I can't..

I called her yesterday.. It seems she was kinda busy..told her to call me back..she didn't... Said who am I to order her..
Am I her husband or boyfriend... Since yesterday she never green call me
Though while we were at d call..I told her if she didn't call me ..I don't care..told her to get off my phone

She told me to get out too

I don't know if I should just lock up...
This girl is so fine..am crushing on her like mad..

But every time I talked to her..I just too over de sound rude..

Who can relate to this...I
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 10:00am On May 03, 2017
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.