Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1094963 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by isaacsegun(m): 12:41am On Mar 21, 2018
There is this bae i met not too long. I initiated conversation between us,and from there I let her know how pretty she is and how I admired her,then i asked her if we could be friend and she accepted, so that was how we exchanged contact. After sometimes,we started charting on WhatsApp and she was very comfortable with me...though I cherished her so much and my intention was to date her. But recently, I tried to let her know my mind,but i noticed that since then she has been acting different. pls Guyz,what can I do to gain this girl hrt cuz I really admire her so much?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
isaacsegun:
There is this bae i met not too long. I initiated conversation between us,and from there I let her know how pretty she is and how I admired her,then i asked her if we could be friend and she accepted, so that was how we exchanged contact. After sometimes,we started charting on WhatsApp and she was very comfortable with me...though I cherished her so much and my intention was to date her. But recently, I tried to let her know my mind,but i noticed that since then she has been acting different. pls Guyz,what can I do to gain this girl hrt cuz I really admire her so much?
You've got it all wrong bro!

Right from the on-set you already blew it.

There's nothing intriguing about you, no mystery. You telegraph too much interest. You're not different from the 1001 guys who have approached her, you're simply just boring.

Everything i made bold is WRONG.

There's a lot you need to learn concerning how to get almost any girl you like and the first thing is: You shouldn't TELL a girl you like her. Instead telegraph your interest through actions - the way you hold/touch her, the way you look at her, the way you tease her... etc.

Forget about this girl. You need to improve on yourself 1st. Read this thread from beginning and getting a girl would be the least of your problems.

5 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Timothy3113(m): 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
[
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by adamsbadoo(m): 3:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
So, there is this girl have been dating for almost 6months now.
we've nt had sex.(though she has slept iN my house three times), i tried everything possible to bang her but she has this ability to avoid my charm(i don't knw how she does it).

AFter all the pre-intimacy, the moment i decide to stroke my Small rod. she will push me away saying NO.
and this winch claimed She love me.
in short am fed up, and am about to give up on her.

In this type of awkward situation, what do u think i should do?
thanks in advance.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rubbiish(m): 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
Timothy3113:

Hello house,

I have read this thread from 1 - 40, and I have gained a lot.
Am having an issue now and I need your help.

There is these lady I met in bank, she greeted me with all smile and familiarity, i reciprocated the greetings, but since I couldn't pinpoint where I knew her, I chatted with her and got to know she is a junior of mine. She told me she sees me everyday in night class and departmental hon board. ( She knows me I don't know her). The rappor was getting interesting but we both in an hurry so Using this opportunity, I collected her phone no.

With the knowledge I have gotten here, I didn't call her immediately I got home, I messaged her on the third day.
chat go thus,
I made a comment about her d.p , then she rebutted the claim. She was engrossed in the chitchat, before she asked who are you, I then answered her by telling her am nameless , she can call me any name she wants. Then she said lol( she want to ladies monosyllabic words, ). I then used the angry emoji , she then begged me and asked if I have gotten angry, I then told her that am just pulling her legs. She now asked for my name again since yesterday night and which I haven't answered. ( I have archived her)

pls am I on the alpah male track,?? I need directive on how to continue cos, I of not for these thread I have been fucking up with ladies( they always turn me into brother , school father ).

Harddon
Magikalz
Rubbiish
2dice01
Tell her your name before it becomes childish. I really don't see any need withholding your identity.
Don't let the feelings overwhelm u, put your feelings in check & start treating her like your girl.
Meaning u should be ready to lose her at any time...Too many ladies out there ya know...So balance the way u treasure her...

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rubbiish(m): 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
adamsbadoo:
we've nt had sex.(though she has slept iN my house three times), i tried everything possible to bang her but she has this ability to avoid my charm(i don't knw how she does it).

AFter all the pre-intimacy, the moment i decide to stroke my Small rod. she will push me away saying NO.

thanks in advance.
Too much desperation to sex her why?
Let her know u can hold yourself & u will see her running around.
She is just putting on hot seat because she can perceive your urge for sex from afar...Make yourself unpredictable man!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by adamsbadoo(m): 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
Rubbiish:

She is just putting on hot seat because she can perceive your urge for sex from afar...Make yourself unpredictable man!

Noted, Thanks a lot
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by KingFalcon: 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
DavidTheGeek:

You've got it all wrong bro!

Right from the on-set you already blew it.

There's nothing intriguing about you, no mystery. You telegraph too much interest. You're not different from the 1001 guys who have approached her, you're simply just boring.

Everything i made bold is WRONG.

There's a lot you need to learn concerning how to get almost any girl you like and the first thing is: You shouldn't TELL a girl you like her. Instead telegraph your interest through actions - the way you hold/touch her, the way you look at her, the way you tease her... etc.

Forget about this girl. You need to improve on yourself 1st. Read this thread from beginning and getting a girl would be the least of your problems.

Nice one gee
There is this girl I have known for a while now, we became friends....I used this drill on her and things were going quite good.

I noticed she loves me, my friends even noticed too

I noticed anytime I tried to refer to her as my girl, she will always refute and be like she is not my babe at tines following it up with talks that suggested she wants me to ask her out..after tackling her with wits she started doing things to give me the impression that she has a boyfriend by posting some things on status and telling me shits...I actually didn't care and I gave her the impression that I didn't...but I was sure she didn't have a bf
Sometimes she behave like she love me, sometimes she behaves like she doesn't

I actually got tired and just tried to forget her, she was getting on my nerves, everything about her began to piss me, the way our convo went, the way our chats went,the way she behaves, we used to see before , but I stopped.
We actually stopped chatting...

After a while she began putting up some emotional shii on her status that I know refers to me.....
she too stopped seeing me
After a while I think she deleted my number.

The issue now is that despite her short comings I still like her very much, I can't seem to get her outta my mind, I actually set out to get other girls but time and school just sets me back I have not been able to..I know even if I get up to three girls now it will be just mere fun cos I can't get this girl out of my mind...
I want us to be at talking terms again but I don't know how to go about it..I don't want to look needy.....
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
KingFalcon:

Nice one gee
There is this girl I have known for a while now, we became friends....I used this drill on her and things were going quite good.

I noticed anytime I tried to refer to her as my girl, she will always refute and be like she is not my babe at tines following it up with talks that suggested she wants me to ask her out..after tackling her with wits she started doing things to give me the impression that she has a boyfriend by posting some things on status and telling me shits...I actually didn't care and I gave her the impression that I didn't...but I was sure she didn't have a bf

I actually got tired and just tried to forget her, she was getting on my nerves, everything about her began to piss me, the way our convo went, the way our chats went,the way she behaves, we used to see before , but I stopped.

After a while she began putting up some emotional shii on her status that I know refers to me.....

The issue now is that despite her short comings I still like her very much, I can't seem to get her outta my mind, I actually set out to get other girls but time and school just sets me back I have not been able to..I know even if I get up to three girls now it will be just mere fun cos I can't get this girl out of my mind...
I want us to be at talking terms again but I don't know how to go about it..I don't want to look needy.....

It's obvious the girl loves you and wants you to officially make her your girlfriend.

You, what do you want?

You said you like her very much, do you like her enough to make her your girlfriend? or do you just want to have sex with her? or do you want to be her friend? Etc.

Getting back in talking terms with her is not an issue, you can easily call her and say you heard she's now married and you wanted to know if she's enjoying her husband's house... bla bla bla.

But what happens after you guys start talking again is what's important. Unless you decide what you want from her now, the same issue is going to repeat itself

Also note that attraction has an expiring date if it's left unattended to. With every passing day, whatever feelings she has for you is wearing off. So decide asap.

6 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rubbiish(m): 9:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
KingFalcon:

Nice one gee

Brother u better find a way to get her out of your mind...Unless u are ready to rubbisshed by her. U started the drama by cutting her off, u didn't wanna ask her out & she also didn't want to look cheap. So u guys parted ways...Why going back now?? u think say she go dey wait for u?

I have always told guys there is nothing wrong in asking a girl out, not all girls will date u when u dont ask them out, even when they love u. The important thing is to be able to strike a balance, don't be desperate about it, ask her out at the right time & always put your feelings in check....Not cutting her off because u dont wanna ask her out & come back begging months after....U think she will respect u? If she call back, u can continue since u still like her, but dont be the first to call...i don talk my own...

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
una da hear frm harddon so
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by KingFalcon: 1:26am On Mar 22, 2018
DavidTheGeek:

It's obvious the girl loves you and wants you to officially make her your girlfriend.

You, what do you want?

You said you like her very much, do you like her enough to make her your girlfriend? or do you just want to have sex with her? or do you want to be her friend? Etc.

Getting back in talking terms with her is not an issue, you can easily call her and say you heard she's now married and you wanted to know if she's enjoying her husband's house... bla bla bla.

But what happens after you guys start talking again is what's important. Unless you decide what you want from her now, the same issue is going to repeat itself

Also note that attraction has an expiring date if it's left unattended to. With every passing day, whatever feelings she has for you is wearing off. So decide asap.
I do like her enough to want her as my gf but the way she behaves is one of the reasons i didnt go thru with asking her out, moreover she seemed like one of those girls who play the hard to get game, I hate being at the mercy of any girl...

I blame my self for wasting too much time on her case tho, I believe she should be over me by now..

thanks anyways
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by KingFalcon: 1:27am On Mar 22, 2018
Rubbiish:

Brother u better find a way to get her out of your mind...Unless u are ready to rubbisshed by her. U started the drama by cutting her off, u didn't wanna ask her out & she also didn't want to look cheap. So u guys parted ways...Why going back now?? u think say she go dey wait for u?

I have always told guys there is nothing wrong in asking a girl out, not all girls will date u when u dont ask them out, even when they love u. The important thing is to be able to strike a balance, don't be desperate about it, ask her out at the right time & always put your feelings in check....Not cutting her off because u dont wanna ask her out & come back begging months after....U think she will respect u? If she call back, u can continue since u still like her, but dont be the first to call...i don talk my own...

She seemed like a girl who will play 'hard to get' which I hate...
However I blame my self for spending too much time on her case, I believe she should be over me by now...
I will just try to move on no matter how hard

thanks anyways
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by CsRockefeller(m): 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2018
So I stumbled on this thread 3 days ago, just skimmed the pages...didn't really have time though I got some very helpful tips.

Flashback to last week, met a lady corps member during Cds, we began chatting, she likes my company offline and online, but there came a problem, lady has a bf far away from here (plateau state) she says she loves him.... Me I just bone her side as every trick i made fell on sandy soil.

We met again yesterday, and this lady was just all over me, talking..talking...and talking. Later we say out byes, in d evening I chat her up, telling her when next we will see (was hoping she could say weekend and come over) lady replies " next week Wednesday when we are at cds ".

Now at this point, I just started following the thread and getting tips, so i told her that I think she just wants a chatting mate, that I think won't like to be used and dumped, since she just wants someone to chat with her every Wednesdays (meanwhile I want more, not necessary sex but a committed relationship, yes she said she is into one but I think she's lying because I checked her phone and found no trace of any guy).

Lady tells me she already has her female friend that she chats with every Wednesday a lady who I met (then I began to wonder but you were all over me yesterday not her) so she says she doesn't understand what I mean by her trying to use and dump me, that she's cool with her friend.

At that point I knew I was at a fix, hadron once said never apologize ( I used to do this a lot to ladies even when they are wrong) so I told her that in life when on a Cliff, its either you jump or you are pushed, I'm not going to crawl back asking for her friendship and one day I'm in d trash, its better I jump off this bad situation on my terms, with my balls intact.

So i told her good luck with her new friend, I'm done being any lady's bitch ( didn't say this actually).

I just feel happy, d old me would have apologized or just settle with being her chat mate, but no more, I wish I had come across this thread long ago, ladies have shown me shege, I've suffered in their hands, but its over, no more acting like a piece of rag for their feet, its either my way, my terms, my laws, or they use the exit door, would never beg any lady for any relationship or act like they are important from hence forth.

I'm now going to be acting like d boss I'm truly are.

11 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Hiploko(m): 5:20am On Mar 23, 2018
magikalz:
When I see people in your position behaving the way you are behaving, I just feel pity.

In your own case, you have been advised to back off and let this biitch be but you want to persist and keep trying.

It will not work.....even if it does, you will end up with a piece of bone other dogs have gnawed their fill from.

That's not wise.

This lady will continue to manipulate you obviously because you lack control and you don't look like you can turn the tables around sef.

Bro, forget this chick.

The best you can get here is a good f.u.ccck.

If that is what you wish to do, there are better ways of doing it.

Forget her for awhile, improve on your game all-round, come back and try to game her.

I mean really game her. Don't take her seriously or involve feelings A.K.A emotions.

If you can successfully lay her, do so and find your way......if it still proves a mission impossible, leave am find your way.

Ask yourself this - what exactly is she bringing to the table?

P.uu..sss.y and what else?

Manipulation that you don't need.

Abeg as the bros above said, calm the fuu.ck down and free this human being.

People, we have started talking again!!!! I have this desire to get down as pay back for the rubbish she did!I Would be fulfilled.

How can i go about achieving this?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by louisobire7: 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
Good day gurus. Please I meet this girl about a month ago when I went to buy a SIM card. She was cute we talked and laughed that day because she was the one selling the sim, about three days later I went back to the shop to complain that the sim wasn't working. That was when I collected her number. I asked her if she was on whatsapp, she said they stole her phone the day I came to buy the Sim.
We started talking over the phone ( her small phone)for like a week then I asked her out.. it took her another week to give me an answer which she accepted �

A week later after we started dating I told her I wanted us to meet and spend sometime together. She accepted then we meet in bar had some bottles of drinks( she only took malt) then we went upstairs I quickly paid for a room.. I was very happy that I was going to bang this.. girl ����. We talked in the room for like some hours then we started kiss.. but she would not allow me touch her or even hold her close to.. I tried like three times she refused.. as a good guy I lock up..

That same day she called me in the evening complaining about her small phone she is using was not good again that she needed to buy a new phone( the type that was stolen) I asked her how much she has already so I could complete the money for her.. she said has only 10k.. I said no problem.. I would give her the remaining 25k...

Few days later we were talking over the phone, she was complaining seriously. I was even beginning to get tired of her complains. I told her she should not worry about the phone... I called her last week that we should get to spend time together at the place we meet before she told me I should take her out for shopping and other stuff.. I told her the money I want to give her for her phone that's what we are going to use to go out.. she told me I should not worry about taking her out that I should just withdraw the money and give to her to go and buy the phone.. I was shocked �.

I called her and asked when were going to see each other she started complaining about the money for her phone.. I was angry and told her all she's every talking and thinking about is how I would give her money to go and buy her phone.. and that she doesn't even care about the both of us. She just ended the call.. I haven't called her since then.. please I need help on what to do..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
louisobire7:
Good day gurus. Please I meet this girl about a month ago when I went to buy a SIM card. She was cute we talked and laughed that day because she was the one selling the sim, about three days later I went back to the shop to complain that the sim wasn't working. That was when I collected her number. I asked her if she was on whatsapp, she said they stole her phone the day I came to buy the Sim.
We started talking over the phone ( her small phone)for like a week then I asked her out.. it took her another week to give me an answer which she accepted �

A week later after we started dating I told her I wanted us to meet and spend sometime together. She accepted then we meet in bar had some bottles of drinks( she only took malt) then we went upstairs I quickly paid for a room.. I was very happy that I was going to bang this.. girl ����. We talked in the room for like some hours then we started kiss.. but she would not allow me touch her or even hold her close to.. I tried like three times she refused.. as a good guy I lock up..

That same day she called me in the evening complaining about her small phone she is using was not good again that she needed to buy a new phone( the type that was stolen) I asked her how much she has already so I could complete the money for her.. she said has only 10k.. I said no problem.. I would give her the remaining 25k...

Few days later we were talking over the phone, she was complaining seriously. I was even beginning to get tired of her complains. I told her she should not worry about the phone... I called her last week that we should get to spend time together at the place we meet before she told me I should take her out for shopping and other stuff.. I told her the money I want to give her for her phone that's what we are going to use to go out.. she told me I should not worry about taking her out that I should just withdraw the money and give to her to go and buy the phone.. I was shocked �.

I called her and asked when were going to see each other she started complaining about the money for her phone.. I was angry and told her all she's every talking and thinking about is how I would give her money to go and buy her phone.. and that she doesn't even care about the both of us. She just ended the call.. I haven't called her since then.. please I need help on what to do..

.don't give her dat money oh!!
Let her Be Bro and get other Girls @ur disposal

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lakesidepapa(m): 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
louisobire7:

like how someone said here earlier, She don see maga and sex starve in you, That's why she's asking u for money to get new phone. .

it can be amended thou in the case where she get back to you but u will need to read this thread from the beginning in order to know how the whole system works and unleash it on her.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rubbiish(m): 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2018
louisobire7:

Lol
Quite a funny story...
How old are u & the girl in question sir?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by louisobire7: 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2018
Am 25 and she is 23 Sir
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
Rubbiish:

Simply put, someone somewhere is f*cking that b*tch
Say it as you see it don't tell him nonsense
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
adamsbadoo:

thanks in advance.

That b*tch is fucking someone else
You better look for another babe
Sometimes you might be dating someone that is not dating you.

Forget that bullshit about desperation for sex
Whole SIX MONTHS . if a b*tch likes you she can't resist for SIX MONTHS
Guy you be mumu

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
Rubbiish:

Lol
Quite a funny story...

The story funny no be small.

You want to give her 25k for phone. The gal na olosho lowkey and she has seen the maga in you.

Dont be surprised when you will give her the 25k and you wont still see puus..y.

This kain galfriend, another guy will easily fu.c.cck her once he displays money.

Lemme tell you, most people and not just gals have loose morals as the world progresses.

Use your money buy something for yourself because there is no guarantee she go give you after you send her that money.

You shouldnt have let it get to this extent sha and the fact that she dropped call on you shows that she doesnt respect you or regard you as she should.

A gal that respects you wont drop a call on you, I am a witness.

SOLUTION: Forget about her without saying a word about it. If she comes looking for you, game her mercilessly with everything in your arsenal.

A word of caution: You moved too fast. Your first date and you already took her to a private room to fuuuuccck. That's not nice.

Slow down next time. Your rush might have prompted her to start looking for a way to eat you too.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by joeeee240(m): 12:21am On Mar 28, 2018
magikalz:

The story funny no be small.

You want to give her 25k for phone. The gal na olosho lowkey and she has seen the maga in you.

Dont be surprised when you will give her the 25k and you wont still see puus..y.

This kain galfriend, another guy will easily fu.c.cck her once he displays money.

Lemme tell you, most people and not just gals have loose morals as the world progresses.

Use your money buy something for yourself because there is no guarantee she go give you after you send her that money.

You shouldnt have let it get to this extent sha and the fact that she dropped call on you shows that she doesnt respect you or regard you as she should.

A gal that respects you wont drop a call on you, I am a witness.

SOLUTION: Forget about her without saying a word about it. If she comes looking for you, game her mercilessly with everything in your arsenal.

A word of caution: You moved too fast. Your first date and you already took her to a private room to fuuuuccck. That's not nice.

Slow down next time. Your rush might have prompted her to start looking for a way to eat you too.

A GIRL CAN DROP A CALL ON YOU IF SHE GETS ANGRY.AND IF SHE IS OVERLY EMOTIONAL. ... A FRIEND OF MINE WAS TOASTING A GIRL AND THE GIRL WAS INTO HIM, SHE WAS FLIRTY , SHE CALLED HIM A PLAYER, YOU KNOW THE USUALS. THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN MY FRIEND STOPPED TALKING TO HER FOR MONTHS . WHEN HE BEGAN TALKING TO HER AGAIN AND INVJTED HER FOR A HANGOUT, SHE RECOUNTED HOW THE GUY LEFT HIM AND GOT REALLY ANGRY.AND DROPPED THE PHONE SO THIS WAS ANGER NOT NECESSARILY DISRESPECT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by saintcasmir(m): 11:24am On Mar 28, 2018
Rubbiish:

Lol
Quite a funny story...

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rubbiish(m): 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2018
saintcasmir:

>>I've not been talking to her about her other boyfriends ever since I asked her once and she told me she is dating other guys..

@bold Can u be more explicit sir?
I don't understand...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by adamsbadoo(m): 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
:oShe told you she's DAting other guys and you are still with her?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by saintcasmir(m): 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
[quote author=Rubbiish post=66229658]
@bold Can u be more explicit sir?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rubbiish(m): 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
saintcasmir:

From the very begining of our relationship, I had asked her if she is dating someone and she said yes, that she ha ve other two boyfriends and even told me who they are( I also later confirmed from her senior sister). So, then I asked her what she would do with all of us and she told me then that we would discuss about it next time.

But, that was the last time I mentioned it to her because I initially felt that she wouldn't have the time for them again or that she would leave them naturally.
How old are u sir?
I guess this is your first relationship with a woman?

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by perousd: 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
saintcasmir:

From the very begining of our relationship, I had asked her if she is dating someone and she said yes, that she ha ve other two boyfriends and even told me who they are( I also later confirmed from her senior sister). So, then I asked her what she would do with all of us and she told me then that we would discuss about it next time.

But, that was the last time I mentioned it to her because I initially felt that she wouldn't have the time for them again or that she would leave them naturally.
Alpha Biatch in Control. Bros, the future is Tears and Regrets. But common. Dont try that with another bae o. You are just being used. Abeg.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by saintcasmir(m): 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2018
Rubbiish:

How old are u sir?
I guess this is your first relationship with a woman?

You
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rubbiish(m): 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
saintcasmir:

You may be right sir, but the question is how can I control the damage?. I'm thinking of raising the issue with her next time we discuss, but confused wether it can still work?
Sir u need to take a break & go through thorough orientation on how to handle women.
You can't manage a woman with this kind of attitude.... You sound too weak & naive..
Have u been reading this thread from page 1?
I would like to be of help, are u on whatsapp?

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.