Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,746 members, 7,844,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1100298 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by drLammy(m): 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
JmyNigaa:
Boss Hardon and my Oga’s i hail thee...

There’s this girl I met way back. I‘d bore her with the compliments and boring questions before stumbling upon this thread. I switch my game, on a good day she’s around my vicinity (@ her relation’s actually) so I go over as she’s new here. We vibe well and I hit her with the; I’m the cake you should be striving to have a piece off, the whole you love me and should impress me thingy. Goes well and I leave.

Next time she’s here, she beeps me and I go to her sisters place again to see her with picking her up in mind. Get there and she’s in a hurry to leave with me. I get chops (not to impress) and I resume my game and plant the idea of her staying over in her head without saying it outrightly(she was supposed to leave that day) and she takes the bait and calls her sis and says she’ll be staying over. Cooks food without me asking and all’s going well. I’m relaxed and she’s having fun too. Kisses here and there till she’s so comfortable to make videos of us smooching. We get on it, but midway my spell broke and I didn’t go in. Tz morning and we get all mushy mushy again before hitting the road for a trip.

During her stay; I’d occasionally rub in the; you know you love me and can’t get enough of me and all that.

She calls to make sure I got to the park. I said I’ll call when I get to my destination but didn’t and she calls the next day kinda pissed that I didn’t call and that she’s not getting the SORRY.

Then we text a bit on w.A:
Having teased her about me dropping in weight and how she should get ready to feed me till I’m round and all that. Says she’s not my cook bla bla bla and.....

Her: What do you want me to do for you

Me: Instead of listing things out; *Make me happy* covers it all.
Me: Making me happy at all times should be your priority.

Her: why should I make you happy?
Her: Am I your wife??

Me: (replying to “am I your wife”) Lol.... you’re moving too fast. you’re yet to pay my groom price and you haven’t even gone on one knee to propose with a diamond ring talk less of the fact that you haven’t done a nice job impressing me.
Delay further and you’d just miss this guy you can’t get enough of�.

Me: (replying to “why should I make you happy”) Making me happy is directly proportional to your happiness.. if you keep me happy , then I just might break my walls and allow you gradually move an inch closer to getting a favourable position.

Then I call to know if she was at my place when I left(As she took a spare key which I’ll be getting back), and she’s cold with replies and I choose to find out what’s up and she goes; “you’re annoying, you think you’re funny but you’re not, you’re playing games, you’re trying to play games with me, you can’t play games with me, you’re playing yourself”...not getting the whole thing she says: if you don’t know what’s going on, forget it. I just laugh and end the call.

Then I come online on WhatsApp and see she replied to my texts even before I called her.

Her: Gerrout

What could be the issue here?

Cause I planned on replying; Lol... you make me happy so I guess I’ll let you hang around me for a while�... Bore me and I’ll not hesitate to move away

You're already capping too much boss, sure you know you don't always have to reply all thier texts. Just ignore her for now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by sajmark(m): 6:50am On Oct 25, 2021
JmyNigaa:
Boss Hardon and my Oga’s i hail thee...

There’s this girl I met way back. I‘d bore her with the compliments and boring questions before stumbling upon this thread. I switch my game, on a good day she’s around my vicinity (@ her relation’s actually) so I go over as she’s new here. We vibe well and I hit her with the; I’m the cake you should be striving to have a piece off, the whole you love me and should impress me thingy. Goes well and I leave.

Next time she’s here, she beeps me and I go to her sisters place again to see her with picking her up in mind. Get there and she’s in a hurry to leave with me. I get chops (not to impress) and I resume my game and plant the idea of her staying over in her head without saying it outrightly(she was supposed to leave that day) and she takes the bait and calls her sis and says she’ll be staying over. Cooks food without me asking and all’s going well. I’m relaxed and she’s having fun too. Kisses here and there till she’s so comfortable to make videos of us smooching. We get on it, but midway my spell broke and I didn’t go in. Tz morning and we get all mushy mushy again before hitting the road for a trip.

During her stay; I’d occasionally rub in the; you know you love me and can’t get enough of me and all that.

She calls to make sure I got to the park. I said I’ll call when I get to my destination but didn’t and she calls the next day kinda pissed that I didn’t call and that she’s not getting the SORRY.

Then we text a bit on w.A:
Having teased her about me dropping in weight and how she should get ready to feed me till I’m round and all that. Says she’s not my cook bla bla bla and.....

Her: What do you want me to do for you

Me: Instead of listing things out; *Make me happy* covers it all.
Me: Making me happy at all times should be your priority.

Her: why should I make you happy?
Her: Am I your wife??

Me: (replying to “am I your wife”) Lol.... you’re moving too fast. you’re yet to pay my groom price and you haven’t even gone on one knee to propose with a diamond ring talk less of the fact that you haven’t done a nice job impressing me.
Delay further and you’d just miss this guy you can’t get enough of�.

Me: (replying to “why should I make you happy”) Making me happy is directly proportional to your happiness.. if you keep me happy , then I just might break my walls and allow you gradually move an inch closer to getting a favourable position.

Then I call to know if she was at my place when I left(As she took a spare key which I’ll be getting back), and she’s cold with replies and I choose to find out what’s up and she goes; “you’re annoying, you think you’re funny but you’re not, you’re playing games, you’re trying to play games with me, you can’t play games with me, you’re playing yourself”...not getting the whole thing she says: if you don’t know what’s going on, forget it. I just laugh and end the call.

Then I come online on WhatsApp and see she replied to my texts even before I called her.

Her: Gerrout

What could be the issue here?

Cause I planned on replying; Lol... you make me happy so I guess I’ll let you hang around me for a while�... Bore me and I’ll not hesitate to move away
You are overdoing it bro, don't pile those kinda lines up and feed her back to back... Instead You should chip it in once in a while with a touch of humour.

7 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
DieRich5:
bad guy............ wow I just saw this thread from someone I'm following I'm doing this format

cheesy grin cheesy

Don't forget to lace your ways with confidence, a touch of Sendless and quick wit to continue the flow

10 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Jewelprince41(m): 10:45pm On Nov 09, 2021
harddon abeg explain that ur approach part well and those Line of note Tinz using examples they are giving me wahala....btw wat if u are still living with parents can u still practice game and the getting physical aspect
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Jewelprince41(m): 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
HARDDON:
Meet her ordering food, u can poke in n say wow, all that for u? ( even though d fud ain't that much, blow it out of proportion ).....

Meet a very fair lady with fanta ( dont know y but they always drink fanta) n with a very surprised look , say: I tot I was dark until I met u n from now henceforth, I wud never taste fanta again....

give us more fun Lon and examples for beta understanding
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Iamzealousman: 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hi good day house.

I have been following this thread since 2017
There's this girl I met in a city, when I met her I was working. She's the churchy type. Though she's independent financially. I asked her out once last year August she said no. Though she ever since I asked her out she started moving more closer to me.
But unfortunately I lost my job that same August and I wasn't motivated with her anymore. Because she became financially better than me and all sort.
I moved away from that city in search of a job, till now I have not gotten another job.
But I around February this year, she called me to inform me that she's gotten a job. And she complained that I haven't been calling her. That are we fighting?
I ensure I stopped contacting her anymore ever since I left that city.
I noticed after she got to Lagos she calls me more often. Even with the fact that I told her of my job status.(unemployed). She still keep calling
In fact around June this year she told me that she misses me. I said okay that I missed her more.
She has been trying to get jobs for me tho. She even informed me of a vacancy at her place of work. But unfortunately I missed out at the last stage of the interview.

Tho I like this girl but dating a girl financially buoyant than me is a problem.
And I don't really know what she wants if it's a relationship or friendship.
I wanted a relationship with her tho.

Part of the reasons why I don't know what she wants is that when we were in the same city. We go to church programs together etc and after work every day we walk together. People noticed this and they thought we were dating so she said we shouldn't walk openly together.

Now, I don't even call her she's the one that calls.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Jewelprince41(m): 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
HARDDON:
We go back to out sequence: thinking on ur feet n making new friends : different situations: practical examples n real life stories
Har
ddon brutress on dis point am having challenge with approach aspect
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 8:55am On Nov 27, 2021
Iamzealousman:
Hi good day house.

There's this girl I met in a city, when I met her I was working. She's the churchy type. Though she's independent financially. I asked her out once last year August she said no. Though she ever since I asked her out she started moving more closer to me.
But unfortunately I lost my job that same August and I wasn't motivated with her anymore. Because she became financially better than me and all sort.

I don’t understand the part of your financial insecurity and the feeling you possess. You will have to deal with your own insecurities yourself and no one can help you.

I moved away from that city in search of a job, till now I have not gotten another job.
But I around February this year, she called me to inform me that she's gotten a job. And she complained that I haven't been calling her. That are we fighting?
I think your insecurities is at play here. Don’t let her energy exhaust so much. You’re not gonna date her with money. Dating is when you spend time with people, yea some payslip here and there but it don’t mean you must muscle up cash .

I noticed after she got to Lagos she calls me more often. Even with the fact that I told her of my job status.(unemployed). She still keep calling
In fact around June this year she told me that she misses me. I said okay that I missed her more.
She has been trying to get jobs for me tho. She even informed me of a vacancy at her place of work. But unfortunately I missed out at the last stage of the interview.
It’s is like you’re not sure of what you want. It’s nice she calls often but it depends on what you give when she calls. Meanwhile she is bold to express her affection for you. You got her on hook and if you think she is worth it why not check her out?

Tho I like this girl but dating a girl financially buoyant than me is a problem.

You can never know. You can only make the move and see what happens afterwards. If you like her for a relationship then call the shots. It’s not in her place to tell you verbally what she wants.

Part of the reasons why I don't know what she wants is that when we were in the same city. We go to church programs together etc and after work every day we walk together. People noticed this and they thought we were dating so she said we shouldn't walk openly together.

Girls are always like dat. They don’t like to be seen with men until they are sure he is the one. Right now you haven’t taking that spot in her life.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Pelz201992: 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
DaudaAbu:
Guy have you read this e-book

The game; penetrating the secret society of pick up artist by Neil Strauss

Thank me later......

Keep up the good job of de-hussing guys and giving them game

If you could share the book, it would be nice

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Boss1150: 10:27am On Dec 17, 2021
[quote author=HARDDON post=53368807]

1. YOUR FRIEND'S SISTER!

dont ever date your friend's sister(s)!

no matter how kul he takes it( not to annoy the sis if she is older, or if they are buddies), they aint ever happy with you! these drills acts as magnets to this category of gurls because u get to spend alota times with the fam and the brother go jisting them about your bravodo unwittingly when u are not arround, they just wano have you. start dying for u silently, you might not even notice it most times. cos you dont get to see them often, some times, some of them are so daring they just cant hold emselves! they start warming up to u. start calling even very late @ night, bringing u fud and showing general care secretly, behind their brother's back.

IF YOU ARE LIKE ME UNDERNEATH THE SHEET, DONT DO IT MEN. COS SHE WUD BE SO STUCK ON U!
dis is called betrayer of trust gee! and your friend, no matter how civilized and mature, cant take it wen u start dipping his kid sis. Put yourself in his shoes.

know why it hurts so much for you to start dating you friend's sis?

1) cos he knows all your other games and how u guys have been using and dumping other gurls, he feels you wano just hump his sis and count number with her! this aint kul menh! UNLESS OFCOS YOU WANO REALLY MARRY HER! THEN WITHOUT MUCH ADO, B4 HE KNOWS, PUT A RING ON IT! THAT WAY, HE WUD BE ALLAYED TECHNICALLY THAT IS.

2) Unless ofcos you are confortable in life, he wud think you aint worth his sis and wud just suffer the poor gurl even if your intention is genuine

3) friendship wud go south cos itz not everytin you wud tell each other again cos his sis is now involved. and he would begin to monitor your whole life! aint worth it mehn

5) how do you tell your own friend that you are dipping his sis huh? snitch! untrustworthy mallam

Dont lose friendship u've probably built for years because you cudnt tell where to and where not to slot your sim!

I am really new here. Just stumbled upon this thread few months back. And I was like WTF what was I been doing since that I had not found this (way of life) as boss used to say. And digest it to become my way of life, but not withstanding am not late I know . Although I still at page 100 of this thread for I started since from page 1. But the experience is worth it.

Sir I really must say you are the DON.
Reading this, I realised that I messed up high time. And I am looking forward to rectify my mistakes. Well here is my story.
There is this fine damsel whom is my neighbor and at the same time my best friend sister, we grew up together as kids, you know all the plays, tantrums, fights etc. So the huge mistake I made was that i developed feelings for this girl and propose to her (breaking two of your rules, she being my neighbor and the worst my friend's sister)�, we started dating everything was normal but since as kids, we used to brag about our ladies in front of other guys like yes we got girls, unknowingly to them even to touch hands is a disaster to kids because the courage wasn't there. So all things were going smoothly till one day we had a fight and broke up (as all lovers do). After months later we got back together, but you knew better the relationship will never be the same.
We were back and balling but I got needy and clingy and she sensed it. I would be the one doing all the callings asking boring questions ��. But now who the f..k cares how she is. Sir I successfully handed my balls to her on a golden platter and with that she started manipulating me activating me on the pending mode.
This girl am talking about would be answering endless calls in front of muah with guys like "YOU" boss, guys who knows there onions and be spending minutes even hours with them(but till now I realized after being ur apprentice that most of those guys were stickers on the devastated zone) coz guys like you just got there message clear and move on coz others are waiting and you mustn't be selfish. Boss I suffered in that FZ guess am even the president of her FZoned guys , my main aspiration was to make her happy , I was that type of guy that always gave her solitude and warmth whenever guys like you thrashed her bcoz am ultra pro max nice��. Boss we even attended the same University with her, at the time I got a ride (I knew you will just say a chauffeur in the making. Yeah I heard that�), and that was exactly what I became I drove HER to school everyday of the week including weekends since morning to evenings even when I did not have any lectures fixed on my part ,and sir I would be anticipating her call throughout the ,the moment she calls, off I was. Even when we were in class id just took an excuse and scram. Behold the queen has called one will even conclude that I was admitted to ss4 because the struggle rather suffering was real .
Back at home my parents knew I was very intelligent a (guru) so I decided to took one of the most toughest course the university offers , but my grades as at that time when I am with that ball slamming parasite were very poor to the extent that my parents thought I was possessed by some evil spirit only if they knew it was a She spirit , if not I was very bright I would have been expunged or rather withdrawn from the institute. But she was because rarely you would see beauty and brains, so that girl was withdrawn due to her unavailability of reaching the minimum points required to continue studying at the uni. And I guess that was what brought me back on track.

But on my friend's part, he knows all my capabilities, all my tastes on ladies, in short we visited so many ladies with him. Unknowing to me he would just snuck back behind my back to inform his sis, and she would just descend on me enquiring about my new catch, saying that I cheated on her ,how could I do this to her . There was a time I was strolling with a new babe, out of the blues this ballslamming appears with her family members behold, I just took to my heels and ran, leaving this new babe stranded on suspense. Boss don't laugh. So this her brother does that a lot to me. It feels like I am trapped.
Boss before I stumbled upon this life saving thread of yours I was planning on taking her out to an expensive eatery and cry on her (which I have never did on anything since I was a kid) that she should be sorry and give me a chance to rectify my mistakes.
She was the type of lady that will introduce each and every one of her boyfriends to me saying to them that I was her first luv then she would just leave. So now I realized that was her tactics of keeping me in check, so that I would not be able to meet new ladies and she injected me a strong jealous sedative.
But boss I want my relationship to be intact with her brothers and family because I am someone that even her parents hold on high esteem. So I wouldn't want a girl to destroy that sacred bond.
So with your knowledge and advice, I developed the SENDLESS skills on her. Acting and behaving like I don't care. Coz am out of the country now but she pleaded with to never change the nice attitude in me, that she knows I must definitely meet new ladies out there. Wicked being. So that she can have my balls all for her keeps.
But boss thank you once again you handed back my balls to me on a golden platter and they were plates or shielded with a hard unpenetrable compound like diamond so that no any ball stealing witch could ever get to them.
I feel like am reborn again. Baptized by mi lawd HARDDON. I SALUTE THEE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Boss1150: 10:29am On Dec 17, 2021
Boss I'm sorry for the long epistlw
Boss I'm sorry for the long epistle
Boss I'm sorry for the long epistle lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nyenatetan(m): 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2021
[quote author=Boss1150 post=108576803][/quote]

Welcome back bro , you're good to go. Goodluck grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by anchex101(m): 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
DieRich5:
bad guy............ wow I just saw this thread from someone I'm following I'm doing this format

You don show here from crypto thread? Lmaooo
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DieRich5: 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
anchex101:

You don show here from crypto thread? Lmaooo
hahaha, I'm just trying to learn something new cheesy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by anchex101(m): 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
I see. Kwantinu

DieRich5:
hahaha, I'm just trying to learn something new cheesy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:01am On Jan 18, 2022
Jewelprince41:
give us more fun Lon and examples for beta understanding

"you are very lucky I'm taken, I'd have made you mine without blinking. We could be JUSSSST friends though, who knows, vacancy might pop up. here, punch in your contact. Ok, bye.

Ok bye

6 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:29am On Jan 18, 2022
Iamzealousman:
Hi good day house.

There's this girl I met in a city, when I met her I was working. She's the churchy type. Though she's independent financially.

Ouch, I wish I had read this way earlier angry

However, it's better late than never, Zealous man, if she is really your type, and you ain't in for just hit-and-run, I make bold to tell you that you have a jewel on your hands! Hope you haven't messed things up!

I asked her out once last year August she said no. Though she ever since I asked her out she started moving more closer to me.

For you to commit this grave sin against me and your royal balls, ASKING HER OUT, you've obviously been skimming through the wisdom littered on this thread like a pig in the possession of a pearl.

Ofcourse, she'd reject you. You sounded like one of a thousand guys out there that have been trying to use love (asking out) as a shunt between meeting and mating. Gurls are wiser gee.
You haven't created any form of value around her yet, haven't broken any defenses, haven't as must as hit her with your sexy witty snowballs, yet you went to pop the love pill. angry

Now here is the deal;
For her to reject you and still stuck closer even when she is not getting any financial benefits from you means that;
1. she fancies you too. Just that you tried to rush things without owning her mind/world first.

2. She really would love to know the content of your character before any commitment.

3. She senses your insecurities about her being more financially stable. Your actions/subtle words tell tales unknown to you.

This is why I said she definitely likes you and has been hoping you'd call.
That her, "are we fighting question" means; 'hope you didn't take my rejection wrongly and stopped calling? I just wanted us to know each other better first. I like you toooooooo. Charlie! '

See? SENDLESS works like a clock!
Good a thing you didn't call.
this chasm/sendless attitude has helped you to gain your balls back. hopefully, we'd keep it that way? Though not with that your, 'I miss you more' bullcrap. What sorts of ducky response is that?
Whatever happened to 'i missed ME more?'
or 'yea, I know, If I were you, I'd miss me too?'

Whatever happened to all the cool/classy/cocky and attraction eliciting responses i've thought you? I think you need to go back to page one and do the honours all over again, this time, read slowly and jot points!

Here are some questions that can light up your path:
1. Do you think a gurl would just go out of her ways to stick around, wen she knows you are not financially stable, if she doesn't fancy you?

2. How many other gurls do you know that have called you for a job opening in their place of work or any other place?
This means; how many other gurls do you know that your concern is their concern and look out for your well being and happiness? Selfless?

3. How many gurls still call you even when you don't call them?

Wake up gee! Free the relationship thoughts and think about securing a job first.

You also need to work on mind as regards your woman being more financially buoyant than you. If she's a good gurl, that does not count. What is hers, is yours. Learnt this the hard way and from my usual source: gurls.
I can't imagine someone that has been following this light, these ways of the superior man, having inferiority complex because of disparity in financial stands.
Do you know how many times that I have pretended to be broke so that I can read the vibes from gurls I'm with? Guess what? most of them weren't really here for money. Heck, I said it long ago that this type of life makes you unveil ladies quickly. they can't hide under any cloud with you.
With the Foundation laid right at the beginning, they are more than happy and even count it a privilege to support you, if ever you whispers a complain to them without you directly asking.

They know a man's true worth lies beyond transient physical cash. His character, his unquenchable voracity for knowledge, his focus and undying spirit, his ideals, dedicated pursuit and the way he treats his woman. they know it's only a matter of time, you'd be super comfy and abundantly cool.

Don't let happenings of the past rob you of a glorious future. let whatever happened in the past remain in the past.
This is a new chapter. Hopefully, you would wake up to that rude realization and run with it.

THE GURL WANTS YOUR HAPPINESS and wants you close (hence her looking out for job opportunities for you and even wanting you over at her work place! can't you see? Take it that she is more matured now.

Glow with the flow. Don't ever make the mistake of asking her out again.
If you really want a confirmation that she's really into you, apply the principle I thought about knowing what you want before you even weave your web around a new one. As I said therein, knowing what you want (your vision) helps you to stay focussed and use calculated words that affix that in their mind whenever you guys are chatting/talking or out on a date.
Let's say you want her as you girlfriend:
Let's assume you guys arranged an outing. When she shows up, you can say,

1. 'wow, you look like my gf, but I don't have strenght for your troubles abeg.'

2. Hmm, babes, what is the plan with this your dress, are you trying to seduce me? you'd have to try harder! tongue cheesy . den burst some laughter.

3. Wow, Baiby! you look smashing, dashing and dazzling with a cool smile to blend! let's get married already! but hope your anger does not boil beans?

Reciprocate her calls once in a while. Keep it brief though and always be the first to roll until you are comfy.

Read the thread and apply your own modified version into your life.

Ok, Bye

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by luvlyoracle(m): 6:20pm On Jan 18, 2022
I love you....
#NoHomo
Your writing skills are so good
HARDDON:

Ouch, I wish I had read this way earlier angry

However, it's better late than never, Zealous man, if she is really your type, and you ain't in for just hit-and-run, I make bold to tell you that you have a jewel on your hands! Hope you haven't messed things up!

For you to commit this grave sin against me and your royal balls, ASKING HER OUT, you've obviously been skimming through the wisdom littered on this thread like a pig in the possession of a pearl.

Ofcourse, she'd reject you. You sounded like one of a thousand guys out there that have been trying to use love (asking out) as a shunt between meeting and mating. Gurls are wiser gee.
You haven't created any form of value around her yet, haven't broken any defenses, haven't as must as hit her with your sexy witty snowballs, yet you went to pop the love pill. angry

Now here is the deal;
For her to reject you and still stuck closer even when she is not getting any financial benefits from you means that;
1. she fancies you too. Just that you tried to rush things without owning her mind/world first.

2. She really would love to know the content of your character before any commitment.

3. She senses your insecurities about her being more financially stable. Your actions/subtle words tell tales unknown to you.

This is why I said she definitely likes you and has been hoping you'd call.
That her, "are we fighting question" means; 'hope you didn't take my rejection wrongly and stopped calling? I just wanted us to know each other better first. I like you toooooooo. Charlie! '

See? SENDLESS works like a clock!
Good a thing you didn't call.
this chasm/sendless attitude has helped you to gain your balls back. hopefully, we'd keep it that way? Though not with that your, 'I miss you more' bullcrap. What sorts of ducky response is that?
Whatever happened to 'i missed ME more?'
or 'yea, I know, If I were you, I'd miss me too?'

Whatever happened to all the cool/classy/cocky and attraction eliciting responses i've thought you? I think you need to go back to page one and do the honours all over again, this time, read slowly and jot points!

Here are some questions that can light up your path:
1. Do you think a gurl would just go out of her ways to stick around, wen she knows you are not financially stable, if she doesn't fancy you?

2. How many other gurls do you know that have called you for a job opening in their place of work or any other place?
This means; how many other gurls do you know that your concern is their concern and look out for your well being and happiness? Selfless?

3. How many gurls still call you even when you don't call them?

Wake up gee! Free the relationship thoughts and think about securing a job first.

You also need to work on mind as regards your woman being more financially buoyant than you. If she's a good gurl, that does not count. What is hers, is yours. Learnt this the hard way and from my usual source: gurls.
I can't imagine someone that has been following this light, these ways of the superior man, having inferiority complex because of disparity in financial stands.
Do you know how many times that I have pretended to be broke so that I can read the vibes from gurls I'm with? Guess what? most of them weren't really here for money. Heck, I said it long ago that this type of life makes you unveil ladies quickly. they can't hide under any cloud with you.
With the Foundation laid right at the beginning, they are more than happy and even count it a privilege to support you, if ever you whispers a complain to them without you directly asking.

They know a man's true worth lies beyond transient physical cash. His character, his unquenchable voracity for knowledge, his focus and undying spirit, his ideals, dedicated pursuit and the way he treats his woman. they know it's only a matter of time, you'd be super comfy and abundantly cool.

Don't let happenings of the past rob you of a glorious future. let whatever happened in the past remain in the past.
This is a new chapter. Hopefully, you would wake up to that rude realization and run with it.

THE GURL WANTS YOUR HAPPINESS and wants you close (hence her looking out for job opportunities for you and even wanting you over at her work place! can't you see? Take it that she is more matured now.

Glow with the flow. Don't ever make the mistake of asking her out again.
If you really want a confirmation that she's really into you, apply the principle I thought about knowing what you want before you even weave your web around a new one. As I said therein, knowing what you want (your vision) helps you to stay focussed and use calculated words that affix that in their mind whenever you guys are chatting/talking or out on a date.
Let's say you want her as you girlfriend:
Let's assume you guys arranged an outing. When she shows up, you can say,

1. 'wow, you look like my gf, but I don't have strenght for your troubles abeg.'

2. Hmm, babes, what is the plan with this your dress, are you trying to seduce me? you'd have to try harder! tongue cheesy . den burst some laughter.

3. Wow, Baiby! you look smashing, dashing and dazzling with a cool smile to blend! let's get married already! but hope your anger does not boil beans?

Reciprocate her calls once in a while. Keep it brief though and always be the first to roll until you are comfy.

Read the thread and apply your own modified version into your life.

Ok, Bye

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by MotivationKG(m): 11:29am On Jan 25, 2022
Nice eye opening thread for the so-called Simps.

Keep it up. @HARDDON

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Theophinio(m): 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
sajmark:
Sex is not a form of payment Guys, simps have overrated sex and skyrocket it's value but we know better.
Below is a woman who wanted to use sex as payment for $40 in a TV show set in 1878.
The man had control, sadly a lot of us would have fallen for this...
Let's work on controlling that urge Kings.

Am so much in love with this scenario

I pity those that feels sex is a form of payment for an action you both will enjoy

While you hustle with your blood to get back that amount

This is 2022
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 28plus: 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2022
HARDDON:
SENSE PILL 5: If u can draw laughter from a lady, u r half way home, nonetheless, you r not to blame If she lacks sense of humour. Just move on

If you can draw laughter from a lady you are half way home, if you are half way home and she laughs, thatz a different ball game altogether

Good afternoon Sir Harddon. I just stumbled on this thread and i can relate to 95% of it. I'm not naturally a great conversationist and I don't know how to make them laugh.
I'm in the categories of the good guys, boring guys (albeit unknownly), the wussbags, the ones that go with the intention of dating and is always careful not to offend. Thank you for this thread.

However, my question is, how can I turn the table with the girls already in my hands? Like, for those I've professed love, how can I turn the table and get her chasing me instead?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
28plus:

Good afternoon Sir Harddon. I just stumbled on this thread and i can relate to 95% of it. I'm not naturally a great conversationist and I don't know how to make them laugh.
I'm in the categories of the good guys, boring guys (albeit unknownly), the wussbags, the ones that go with the intention of dating and is always careful not to offend. Thank you for this thread.

However, my question is, how can I turn the table with the girls already in my hands? Like, for those I've professed love, how can I turn the table and get her chasing me instead?

Thanks

Hi, Don would do just fine.
glad you finally made it, I put this up here for people like you.

As with everything other thing you struggled with before practice made you perfect in them, you have to learn the robes.

Everyone can hold a great conversation, you just have to read wide ( start with how to make friends and influence people by Dale Carnegie) , get comfortable in your skin, hone your skills in the right environment with the right people(gurls that like you but you don't like) and don't be afraid to get it wrong in your baby steps. We fall, we rise. One step per time, b4 you know it, you'd be very good in eliciting laughter from even a rock.

To overcome the nice ass ish, read up this thread, start from the beginning. And henceforth, banish dating from your dictionary. you are not ready for that yet.
Have a mindset of just improving yourself for now, even when you meet new ladies.
this thread would teach you how to Expunge the weak airs and start sending less. Heck, you have nothing to lose. Infact , you are here to add meaning to anybody's life you let into your space.

An employer has no business seeking to please a potential recruit. it's the other way round.

Lastly,
it is not our intention to have ladies come after us, just like moth gets attracted to the force of light, so also, this way of life has a resultant effect of pulling them over.
Seek light first, darkness would naturally flee. ie, don't go looking out for how gurls would chase you, chase knowledge, they naturally can't but come when you hold this knowledge light.

Ok, Bye.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 28plus: 10:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
HARDDON:

Hi, Don would do just fine.
glad you finally made it, I put this up here for people like you.

As with everything other thing you struggled with before practice made you perfect in them, you have to learn the robes.

Everyone can hold a great conversation, you just have to read wide ( start with how to make friends and influence people by Dale Carnegie) , get comfortable in your skin, hone your skills in the right environment with the right people(gurls that like you but you don't like) and don't be afraid to get it wrong in your baby steps. We fall, we rise. One step per time, b4 you know it, you'd be very good in eliciting laughter from even a rock.

To overcome the nice ass ish, read up this thread, start from the beginning. And henceforth, banish dating from your dictionary. you are not ready for that yet.
Have a mindset of just improving yourself for now, even when you meet new ladies.
this thread would teach you how to Expunge the weak airs and start sending less. Heck, you have nothing to lose. Infact , you are here to add meaning to anybody's life you let into your space.

An employer has no business seeking to please a potential recruit. it's the other way round.

Lastly,
it is not our intention to have ladies come after us, just like moth gets attracted to the force of light, so also, this way of life has a resultant effect of pulling them over.
Seek light first, darkness would naturally flee. ie, don't go looking out for how gurls would chase you, chase knowledge, they naturally can't but come when you hold this knowledge light.

Ok, Bye.

Thank you very much sir
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by gabulose: 1:15am On Feb 12, 2022
Please someone should help me. How do I continue this conversation with a girl I just met online

Me: Hello, how are you doing
She: I am fine, thank you
Me: your profile says u are good in statistics .pls can you suggest any good material?
She: yes, and she suggested
Me: thank you. I hope your work is going great
She: yes
Me: blank.....
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Timibraun0010: 9:23am On Feb 12, 2022
Please I need an advise on what to do. Have I lost her? Can I still get her ? .

We met online sometimes in October last year but started talking fully by Nov. By that time I had no intention whatsoever towards her. By Dec we've started talking everyday. She told me about her ex, the breakup and how she is scared of going through what she experienced again.

By Jan, she came to see me from in Osun from Lag and spent 4 days. I made a move on her but she resisted that she doesn't want any form of friend with benefit. All through ,there were smushes and for the duration of her stay, we slept cuddled up on the couch.
Finally she left back for her base in Kaduna. A week later, I discovered I actually want her but then I noticed she's kinda withdrawing.

2 days ago, she called that we have to talk. Before now, my emotions are already brewing . Making me to start thinking of her abnormally . While talking, she ask what was the impression I gave my friends about her. Cos she spoke with my friend and that one was whining her that we are bringing yams soon.
At the end, she said I should have cautioned him since we are not dating and when we met, she stated she wasn't looking for a relationship.

On my part, in a bid to flush out the emotion in me and probably forget about her, I asked her out knowing fully well what her answer will be.

Ofcourse she reminded me she isn't looking for a relationship and that even though we talk everyday, and she spent days with me doesn't mean anything. That we should just leave it at friendship but then, nothing is impossible.

Lemmie add that before she came, there jwas the plan of me going to spend time her at her base during my offwork month.
The truth is I actually want her now but I feel I have messed up greatly by not deciding what I want from day one, asking her out at that moment. Not securing her mind first by breaking her walls and fears.

How can I navigate through this and win her back. I know there are other girls but this is the only girl I've truly been happy with her presence around me.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
gabulose:
Please someone should help me. How do I continue this conversation with a girl I just met online

Me: Hello, how are you doing
She: I am fine, thank you
Me: your profile says u are good in statistics .pls can you suggest any good material?
She: yes, and she suggested
Me: thank you. I hope your work is going great
She: yes
Me: blank.....

Quick fix n shortcuts are dangerous to health bro

Read the thread.

Your last statement killed everything and she, not knowing the robes about how to keep a Convo or not just interested in prolonging the boring airs, decided to help you kill it too and leave you with mouth dry.

If you read the thread, you'd learn how to flow and keep a Convo light burning If you so suit.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
Timibraun0010:
Please I need an advise on what to do. Have I lost her? Can I still get her ? .

We met online sometimes in October last year but started talking fully by Nov. By that time I had no intention whatsoever towards her. By Dec we've started talking everyday. She told me about her ex, the breakup and how she is scared of going through what she experienced again.

By Jan, she came to see me from in Osun from Lag and spent 4 days. I made a move on her but she resisted that she doesn't want any form of friend with benefit. All through ,there were smushes and for the duration of her stay, we slept cuddled up on the couch.
Finally she left back for her base in Kaduna. A week later, I discovered I actually want her but then I noticed she's kinda withdrawing.

2 days ago, she called that we have to talk. Before now, my emotions are already brewing . Making me to start thinking of her abnormally . While talking, she ask what was the impression I gave my friends about her. Cos she spoke with my friend and that one was whining her that we are bringing yams soon.
At the end, she said I should have cautioned him since we are not dating and when we met, she stated she wasn't looking for a relationship.

On my part, in a bid to flush out the emotion in me and probably forget about her, I asked her out knowing fully well what her answer will be.

Ofcourse she reminded me she isn't looking for a relationship and that even though we talk everyday, and she spent days with me doesn't mean anything. That we should just leave it at friendship but then, nothing is impossible.

Lemmie add that before she came, there jwas the plan of me going to spend time her at her base during my offwork month.
The truth is I actually want her now but I feel I have messed up greatly by not deciding what I want from day one, asking her out at that moment. Not securing her mind first by breaking her walls and fears.

How can I navigate through this and win her back. I know there are other girls but this is the only girl I've truly been happy with her presence around me.

1. You are too available, too involved and too easily manipulated.
2. She is very manipulative. And oh how she swings you to her will so!

Since she said she wasn't down for a relationship (most gurls that do hookups do not have time for relationship stress) because of some ills from an imaginary ex, you went ahead to propose Friends with Benefits to gain easy access, which she checkmated. Then you try to play marriage cards which she still saw through.
In summary, you are desperate to hit.

It beats my imagination for a gurl (youve been talking with for 2 month) to spend 4 full days with you on a couch just cuddling.

How can you be talking almost daily for months and not have replaced all her red blood cells with your blue blood cells?

Best thing for you to do is to withdraw. Deploy SENDLESS for a while. Stop calling. if she calls, take your time to take, keep the Convo brief and tell her you've got biz to take care of and roll.
Other times, don't take the call.
Start doing the opposite of all you've been doing.

But the best thing for you to do is to totally ignore her while you spend your time reading from page 1 to 50 of this thread.
Improve your mind and learn the ropes first.

She's got your soft balls on the lock. This is the worst state a guy can be in.

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Timibraun0010: 9:19am On Feb 14, 2022
HARDDON:

1. You are too available, too involved and too easily manipulated.
2. She is very manipulative. And oh how she swings you to her will so!

Since she said she wasn't down for a relationship (most gurls that do hookups do not have time for relationship stress) because of some ills from an imaginary ex, you went ahead to propose Friends with Benefits to gain easy access, which she checkmated. Then you try to play marriage cards which she still saw through.
In summary, you are desperate to hit.

It beats my imagination for a gurl (youve been talking with for 2 month) to spend 4 full days with you on a couch just cuddling.

How can you be talking almost daily for months and not have replaced all her red blood cells with your blue blood cells?

Best thing for you to do is to withdraw. Deploy SENDLESS for a while. Stop calling. if she calls, take your time to take, keep the Convo brief and tell her you've got biz to take care of and roll.
Other times, don't take the call.
Start doing the opposite of all you've been doing.

But the best thing for you to do is to totally ignore her while you spend your time reading from page 1 to 50 of this thread.
Improve your mind and learn the ropes first.

She's got your soft balls on the lock. This is the worst state a guy can be in.

Thanks HARDDON,
My lack of situational awareness and inability to make up my mind from day one is the root of this. So I ended up floating throughout the entire duration .

To her, it was more than just we talking. She's fully aware and at each point she interprets my actions and guage it while on the other end, I was just having a discussion. At least, that's what I deduced now that everything has crashed.

I guess she caught feelings along the line cos I remembered just one Saturday I went for a friend's wedding with another female friend. As early as 7:30pm she was already asking if I'm going home with the couple. The next thing, was an 11 eleven missed calls and 6 on WhatsApp ,messages as well throughout that night till day break.

I have taken my L and moved on. I should be fully aware now that no talk is just a talk with a girl. They process it
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
Timibraun0010:

Thanks HARDDON,
My lack of situational awareness and inability to make up my mind from day one is the root of this. So I ended up floating throughout the entire duration .

To her, it was more than just we talking. She's fully aware and at each point she interprets my actions and guage it while on the other end, I was just having a discussion. At least, that's what I deduced now that everything has crashed.

I guess she caught feelings along the line cos I remembered just one Saturday I went for a friend's wedding with another female friend. As early as 7:30pm she was already asking if I'm going home with the couple. The next thing, was an 11 eleven missed calls and 6 on WhatsApp ,messages as well throughout that night till day break.

I have taken my L and moved on. I should be fully aware now that no talk is just a talk with a girl. They process it

This is a pseudo light you just found.
It burns very bright at the beginning but fade very quickly too.

Take your time, read the thread. and make this a way of life with soft bones and generally.

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.