Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1095854 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NLjona(m): 6:53pm On May 12, 2016
HARDDON:

Change ur circle! cheesy

Go to where u hv 9ners

bro my ex called today early morning , after we last talked days bak (hope u still remember) didnt pick up nd she texted me

here: "Hi F****. Jxt a glance ov ur face in my tot i remembad u. Hw u doin? Gud i gues. Hv an enthusiastic day ahead. Good morning. Cheers. W****

my reply ( 7hrs later): "Hi.. I know uve missed me bt dint know its dis much na.. Hope u wont rape me wen we see ooo i hope u come in peace!!! *smiles* .. anyhow sha m fine. Went to morning practice, saw ur beep wen i came bak. Talk later."

she replied: UANS.. Hehehehe

how did i do?.. i hope m learning fast.. and wats the next step.. havnt still called her yet

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by AdetayoS(m): 12:53am On May 13, 2016
My case is actually diff. When it comes to thinking on d spot and and creating that attraction..I find it difficult....a girl I knew bt never talked to, tapped me one day nd instead of me coming up with something I digested from here...I ended up asking whether she stays off k or on campus nd other irrelevant qxn....how do I retrace my step back nd create that lasting impression

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:21pm On May 13, 2016
NLjona:

bro my ex called today early morning , after we last talked days bak (hope u still remember) didnt pick up nd she texted me

here: "Hi F****. Jxt a glance ov ur face in my tot i remembad u. Hw u doin? Gud i gues. Hv an enthusiastic day ahead. Good morning. Cheers. W****

my reply ( 7hrs later): "Hi.. I know uve missed me bt dint know its dis much na.. Hope u wont rape me wen we see ooo i hope u come in peace!!! *smiles* .. anyhow sha m fine. Went to morning practice, saw ur beep wen i came bak. Talk later."

she replied: UANS.. Hehehehe

how did i do?.. i hope m learning fast.. and wats the next step.. havnt still called her yet

Lol!

9c!

Very nice 1st two lines ...

Buh ehmmmm, we've told never to answer boring questions straight up, didn't we?

If she ask how u doing, possible response: " common Gurl, u can't be a thousand miles away n ask me that, come n find out ." say that wit an edge to ur tone

Or say " oh I'm doing great! Ur friend u sent down is taking gud care of me...."

If she ask which friend, tel her d yellow paw paw friend by name...... grin

Murder , murder! Dont be surprise to see her d next min @ ur door! cheesy

Way forward? U wud know when u get there .....

Btw, educate us : what is UANS?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NLjona(m): 2:30pm On May 13, 2016
HARDDON:

Lol!

9c!

Very nice 1st two lines ...

Buh ehmmmm, we've told never to answer boring questions straight up, didn't we?

If she ask how u doing, possible response: " common Gurl, u can't be a thousand miles away n ask me that, come n find out."

Or say " oh I'm doing great! Ur friend u sent down is taking gud care of me...."

If she ask

Murder , murder! Dont be surprise to see her d next min @ ur door! cheesy

lol nice ... but ive been waiting for ur response since na...
i calld her today bt d ntwork was trash ..i hung up.. she calld mins later nd asked what i went to do...(network still trash) i said i went to gt sumtin.. i heard her hiss den hung up d call. called her bak she didn't pik den i texted her to.. "text me cos i cant hear what your saying *network issh* " bt she haven't texted bak.

m kinda confused weda its because of the netwrk she hung up or what? ...i feel ive said sumtin i shld hav said.. help me out..

i dnt even knw why m still talkin to her sef cos she is one crazy girl dat dealt wit me bak then ( i was still fresh toad in the game)

*modified*
i didn't know wat UANS means bt as a smart guy ( i dont like to brag o) i figured out it will mean . U Are Not Serious.

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:41pm On May 13, 2016
AdetayoS:
My case is actually diff. When it comes to thinking on d spot and and creating that attraction..I find it difficult....a girl I knew bt never talked to, tapped me one day nd instead of me coming up with something I digested from here...I ended up asking whether she stays off k or on campus nd other irrelevant qxn....how do I retrace my step back nd create that lasting impression

To overcome this, practice is the best answer .

1) Write down 10 places u usually meet/interact with ladies

2) think up and write down 10 diff chat up lines that r witty , go over them n memorize d best five. Use them when u r wit dem ladies, receptionist, attendants, call agents. dese r all gud practice targets cos they r paid to attend to d public n treat u nice, so ride that tide n let d witty n fun u out!

Call Mtn , etisalat , radio station ( those gurls have nice voices ) lines n just throw ur lines....

Eg , u call, she picks with dis their accent n u say wow, ur voice is sleek, r u trying to impress me wit it? She wud be thrown off balance , don't wait for her response just say: well u got to try harder.... Or u say , oops, she quiet, yea I know, I have that effect on ladies! He he he

When u call customer care n a guy picks, drop n call back(lol)
If a lady picks, say; u just drain my credit while i was talking to my gf why? R u jelos, now I want to continue the call, oya borrow me some credit if u ain't jelos! cheesy

3) u can also write d general ones we have here down n practice them.

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Andropod(m): 2:55pm On May 13, 2016
NevetsIbot:
andropod. Bring your nice guy azz dowwn here now and learn from another teacher. Bighead... Take a jotter and pen and write.
#say no to nice guys
good afternoon brother...have we met why did you mentioned me what makes you think am a nice guy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:59pm On May 13, 2016
NLjona:

lol nice ... but ive been waiting for ur response since na...
i calld her today bt d ntwork was trash ..i hung up.. she calld mins later nd asked what i went to do...(network still trash ) i said i went to gt sumtin.. i heard her hiss den hung up d call. called her bak she didn't pik den i texted her to.. "text me cos i cant hear what your saying *network issh* " bt she haven't texted bak.

m kinda confused weda its because of the netwrk she hung up or what? ...i feel ive said sumtin i shld hav said.. help me out..

i dnt even knw why m still talkin to her sef cos she is one crazy girl dat dealt wit me bak then ( i was still fresh toad in the game)

*modified*
i didn't know wat UANS means bt as a smart guy ( i dont like to brag o) i figured out it will mean . U Are Not Serious.

@bolded, never answer a boring question straight up! Arrrrh! Do I need to come over other and whoop that into u?!

In fact, I expect u to think n tell us a beta, witty response to that.

Btw, a Gurl hiss n drop call? Red Flag.

U should have ignored her then( u might not hv done anything wrong gee!!!! She might just be testing u To see if u got a life of ur own now or u faking this new skills! Arrrh!
N one way to confirm that is u rushing to call back! U shldnt have ...that is how guys get friend zoned. Cos when she didn't pick, she wud expect u to keep dailing, selling ur self short n handing her ur balls!

N here u r already showing those signs of confusion that leads to desperation ! I have told u to go out there n meet other ladies!

U should have sent a msg: I heard u hiss n den dropped, R u having a painful flow or just angry @ Mtn for not allowing u hear my voice? Whatever it is, call me by 7pm when u gotten urself together .

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NLjona(m): 3:16pm On May 13, 2016
HARDDON:

@bolded, never answer a boring question straight up! Arrrrh! Do I need to come over other and whoop that into u?!

In fact, I expect u to think n tell us a beta, witty response to that.

Btw, a Gurl hiss n drop call? Red Flag.

U should have ignored her then( u might not hv done anything wrong gee!!!! She might just be testing u To see if u got a life of ur own now or u faking this new skills! Arrrh!
N one way to confirm that is u rushing to call back! U shldnt have ...that is how guys get friend zoned. Cos when she didn't pick, u wud expect u to keep dailing, selling ur self short n handing her ur balls!

N here u r already showing those signs of confusion that leads to desperation ! I have told u to go out there n meet other ladies!

U should have sent a msg: I heard u hiss n den dropped, R u having a painful flow or just angry @ Mtn for not allowing u hear my voice? Whatever it is, call me by 7pm when u gotten urself together .

aaaarrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!
im fukin disappointed at myself ryt now..shld have done better... but ive learned.. so wat do u advice me doin now..

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:45pm On May 13, 2016
NLjona:

aaaarrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!
im fukin disappointed at myself ryt now..shld have done better... but ive learned.. so wat do u advice me doin now..

Ignore her..

Learn to think on ur feet .... Go out there n meet others

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NLjona(m): 3:52pm On May 13, 2016
HARDDON:

Ignore her..

Learn to think on ur feet .... Go out there n meet others

yeah thats what i thought... thanks

*modified*

boss pls answer this boring questions let me see how you'll answer them and ill device my own ways and more.. thanks

questions: how are you?.. how was your day?.. what are you doing?.. where are you?...

i have my own ways of answering them but i eanna know your pattern and device new means...thanks a lot

*Modified*
She just called twice.. ignored her...seems d game is still on.. glad ive learnt my lesson. promise i wont disappoint you again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NevetsIbot(m): 4:01pm On May 13, 2016
Andropod:
good afternoon brother...have we met why did you mentioned me what makes you think am a nice guy
hehe... Tombravo here bruh.. It is I.... Where have you been?

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Andropod(m): 6:52am On May 14, 2016
NevetsIbot:
hehe... Tombravo here bruh.. It is I.... Where have you been?
I thought as much......been on low profile bro....what's good??
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NevetsIbot(m): 9:27am On May 14, 2016
Andropod:
I thought as much......been on low profile bro....what's good??
dude. I'm good. Yo??
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:06pm On May 14, 2016
NLjona:

yeah thats what i thought... thanks

*modified*

boss pls answer this boring questions let me see how you'll answer them and ill device my own ways and more.. thanks

questions: how are you?.. how was your day?.. what are you doing?.. where are you?...

i have my own ways of answering them but i eanna know your pattern and device new means...thanks a lot

*Modified*
She just called twice.. ignored her...seems d game is still on.. glad ive learnt my lesson. promise i wont disappoint you again

She ask how r u? ask how u doing

possible response: " common Gurl, u can't be a thousand miles away n ask me that, come n find out. N don't forget to buy wine wen coming.....

Or say: I'm awesome considering d fact that u ain't here with all ur troubles! Lol

SHE ASK HOW UR DAY IS/WENT

1) day was great, had alota female chykas , u wudnt imagine one lady was staring @ me until she walked into an orange seller! I cudnt but help them pick d spilled oranges..... tongue

2) r u trying to take me out? Sorry but I'm very tired can't go out wit u today

WHAT R U DOING?

1) some1 iz working it down dere. I'm just njoying it.

2) @ home just starin @ diz live b00bss show , wano come join us?....dey r huge

3) I'm @ dis joint, strippas everywhere , I'm sipping something that taste like milk..... grin

4) I'm in well furnished shrine , listening to Kul sounds from d spirit world

,5) I'm hanging out atop a tree, breezy up here!

6) my hands r on something so soft but my eyes r closed ooooo

7) I'm teaching my new catch some bed skills

WHERE R U?

1) I'm in d forest , I'm hunting some soft human

2) I'm @ a joint, some1 is twerking on my laps ooooo

3) @ home, we r cooking together ......

4) @ d office, thiz lady wudnt just let me go !

However u choose to modify them,

Paint it in such a way that gets her jelos u r enjoying urself n she is missing out

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 3:43pm On May 14, 2016
Harddon lets move to the sexual part naaa... Wanna know how to get down to the main thing... This new chick i met few weeks ago is the gon be my first and i really dont wanna blow it . I swear, n if i do ama gonna be mad at u and myself sha...

So how it al happened.. We met at school were someone was teaching a group of us how to skate .. N i approached her and we started talking , we actally talked about some stuff i cant remmember .. So when we were done she said she was gonna be trekking home n it was late already so i collected her phone n i inputed my numbr telling her that if she finally survived her journey home she should.. Omo she didnt call me till the next day around 4pm saying her phone was down before and if i could come to school to meet her that she enjoyed our last meeting ,i said no i cant make it cos am very busy, which i wasnt , i just didnt want to seem to cheap to her n den turn me to someone she can take control over..

Along the line, few days later i called her n was like is she would be going to school the next day she said yes n i told her that we gone meet after class.. And we did and we talked while walkng to the school gate i got a bike for her and told her bye while perking her on the cheek.. So the next 2 days a sent her a money message saying WAKEY WAKEY SLEEPY HEAD, JUST A TEXT TO WAKE UP TO, HOPE U SLEPT WELL , she called later saying she wasnt having card to reply at that moment.. And the next day i went to visit her and getting there n roomie was there so we just relaxed played the card game and ate and talked about some crazy stuff, she wrote me a love letter saying howw she loves me cos of the way we connected to each other and hope and the guy she wants and blah blah ..... She told me to write to her too but i refused saying am not good at writing love letter but she insisted and made me write .. What i wrote was RIGHT FROM THE DAY WE MET WE HAD THIS UNIQUE CONNECTION , U HAVE THIS LOVELY EYES ,SMALL NOSE AND A WIDE MOUTH THAT IS WORTH KISSING LOL.. NOT TO FORGET A BIG BOOBS (that was just to make a humour out of it) when read it she loved it and hugged me and we went to the extent to take this drug called TRAMADOL i hope u know it.. So we both took 400mg of it and it got us high and we cuddled each other for bout an hour. So my mind was like let me make a move to have sex with her cos i know it was a perfect time to ... But my problem was i didnt know how to or what step to take .. I tried kissing her she witdrew n with that i just stopped trying so i wont seem to despirate and then pursue her away .. So when it was late at night i went home and the next day which was yesterday she called me saying she wants me to be with her that shes not fine cos of the drugs we took .. So i went we just cuddled ..when it was time i went to school to play ball.. That evening as i was going home i couldnt believe what was happening to me i kept on thinking about her n i tird calling her but her phone was off so i texted her saying WHAT HAVE U DONE OOOOO Y DO I KEEP THINKING.... I DO I KEEP THINKING BOUT U HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS WAY BEFORE... It was untill this morning i realized i was about falling in love with her and was SOOOOOO MMMMMAAAADDD at my self... How will a whole me FALL IN LOVE i got angry and said i wont call till likke the next 3 to 4 days so she wont try and get contol over me thinking that i most have lost it by sending that textt,,,, but seriously i wasnt happy i sent that text and just realising it now... But i need to fuccck that gurls pusssi ... Harddon what have i done wrong and what do i need to do to fix this i know she would be expecting me to call back but i wont

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:30pm On May 14, 2016
@ Obiomon

Wow, what a run down of ur life history cheesy

U started very well, unlike some of us, then started getting clingy n finally, needy:

Two things r involved with d way u r going: get friend zoned( most likely) n get degraded.

or have a gurl friend that u wud be @ her beck n call ....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 5:17pm On May 14, 2016
HARDDON:
@ Obiomon

U started very well, unlike some of us, then started getting clingy n finally, needy:

Two things r involved with d way u r going: get friend zoned( most likely) n get degraded.

so what am i going to do to fix it

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:21pm On May 14, 2016
HARDDON:
@ Obiomon

1) U seem to be the only one visiting
2) Ur kiss move was just wacky
3) u r almost blowing it.

U have to do a reset . kindly go tru d pages n find tune ur self on how to have balls/create n tune up attraction around women b4 u blow it.

There is gono be a whole drill dedicated to taking thing to d physical level but before then, here are a few pills to help douse ur aches and save dis stake

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 5:22pm On May 14, 2016
I can see u still viewing this topic ... Just tell me what to do from now to get my game back ... We most get her back lol.... Me fall in love Thats bullshit though not gone work this time hahahahah

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 5:24pm On May 14, 2016
HARDDON:

1) U seem to be the only one visiting
2) Ur kiss move was just wacky
3) u r almost blowing it.

U have to do a reset . kindly go tru d pages n find tune ur self on how to have balls/create n tune up attraction around women b4 u blow it.

There is gono be a whole drill dedicated to taking thing to d physical level but before then, here are a few pills to help douse ur aches and save dis stake
today marks my 3rd time going through all ur drills .. Want it to be part of me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Munner(m): 7:06pm On May 14, 2016
Advice needed o
I recently met this girl in school who came to my dept to do some stuffs and she met me to get some info and I have been helping her by calling her when the need arises. But now, I noticed that it seems I am falling in love with her. Some weeks ago, she called me and we spoke for about 5mins without talking about school stuffs and when I heard her voice that night, I was really happy. After that day, I called her subsequently. Last 2 weeks when I needed to get to school I called her and asked if she would be coming and she said no. In order nt to act clingy, I said no problem but she said I could come and see her which I later did and we both had a nice time talking for about 3hrs that very day, we hugged for d first time. Now , I am like d only one doing d calling and I don't really like it and dats why I haven't called or texted her for about 3days. I would really like to tell her that l like her but I don't know how and when because I like a newbie and of all d girls I have met, she is d first one dat is making me feel d way I do. Imagine that I think about her every time and even d first week I met her, I lost concentration....... What should I do because I don't want to waste my time on something that would nt lead to anything.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by tegak10: 9:45pm On May 14, 2016
mehn I'm falling in love o... how will I stop all these feelings....
my rational body is telling me to Bleep n move on
Mr mind s telling me bullshit...
I need help oooo
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 5:37pm On May 15, 2016
Harddon u stopped talking o. Whats happening , u didnt tell me what to do again o.. Comon man u needed here
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:52pm On May 15, 2016
Obiomon:
Harddon u stopped talking o. Whats happening , u didnt tell me what to do again o.. Comon man u needed here

Got swayed by the many waves on my mind , buh we got chu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:54pm On May 15, 2016
To do a reset, we hv to undo most of the things u have done .

Btw, have u guys spoken / seen since the last time we talked? What happened? What did u say?

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by banme(m): 6:21pm On May 15, 2016
HARDDON i really need ur help...i got the number of a girl i've been crushing on (i got it from her)...i've called her jst twice cauz am nt good with phone conversations...on the other hand i am great in chatting and dat is wat i've been using as ma weapon...bt chatting alone won't work,so i need to start calling...bt truth b told i dnt knw wat to say...help me out plsssss.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 7:29pm On May 15, 2016
HARDDON:

Btw, have u guys spoken / seen since the last time we talked? What happened? What did u say?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 7:30pm On May 15, 2016
HARDDON:

just as i said , i havent called her nor seen her.. She hasnt even called either.. So we just dere.......[color=]
HARDDON:

just as i said , i havent called her nor seen her.. She hasnt even called either.. So we just dere.......[/color]
HARDDON:

just as i said ealier that i wont call her. so, i havent called her nor seen her.. She hasnt even called either.. So we just dere.......
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:41pm On May 15, 2016
banme:
HARDDON i really need ur help...i got the number of a girl i've been crushing on (i got it from her)...i've called her jst twice cauz am nt good with phone conversations...on the other hand i am great in chatting and dat is wat i've been using as ma weapon...bt chatting alone won't work,so i need to start calling...bt truth b told i dnt knw wat to say...help me out plsssss.

For a start, learn to control ur urge or crush as u call it...

Cos ladies can sense that from a thousand feetz out.... N once she notice that, she begins to make u goof n try to friend zone( not intentionally but they all put guys tru this very test to see if the guy is worth it, knows his onion , if he is, they get attracted to gut level cos they r used to whims but if u r not, they maga zone u if u got dough or there is some benefits from u, or just start ignoring u if u gat none)

Hey guy! There is no rule book that says only u must do the calling!
She is supposed to return ur calls. How? Well , just as wen d convo is going on well, cut in that u got to go now, got things to take care of , but b4 dropping, tell her u wud expect her call by 7pm. U got this hawt gist for her( luk for a witty n funny story to tell her.)

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:45pm On May 15, 2016
HARDDON:

For a start, learn to control ur urge or crush as u call it...

Cos ladies can sense that from a thousand feetz out.... N once she notice that, she begins to make u goof n try to friend zone( not intentionally but they all put guys tru this very test to see if the guy is worth it, knows his onion , if he is, they get attracted to gut level cos they r used to whims but if u r not, they maga zone u if u got dough or there is some benefits from u, or just start ignoring u if u gat none)

Hey guy! There is no rule book that says only u must do the calling!
She is supposed to return ur calls. How? Well , just as wen d convo is going on well, cut in that u got to go now, got things to take care of , but b4 dropping, tell her u wud expect her call by 7pm. U got this hawt gist for her( luk for a cocky n funny story to tell her.)

Basically, u mold ladies to what u want.

If u want them to call, sensibly say that.....

From ur tone, u sound too desperate! Relax gee b4 u scare her away. N with d way u sound, I'm not surprised wen u say u got nothing to say .

Wen u let ur blood run wild, it clogs ur reasoning abilities , n u begin to goof.

Like I said earlier, u have to be versed in d women's world. Read up things that interest them . stories, behaviours , things that wow them .....or her

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:57pm On May 15, 2016
Obiomon:
just as i said , i havent called her nor seen her.. She hasnt even called either.. So we just dere.......[color=] just as i said , i havent called her nor seen her.. She hasnt even called either.. So we just dere.......[/color] just as i said ealier that i wont call her. so, i havent called her nor seen her.. She hasnt even called either.. So we just dere.......

Wow, the ego game is playing out waiting for the one that wud take d bruise n break d ice .

Wud u? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 8:00pm On May 15, 2016
HARDDON:

Wow, the ego game is playing out waiting for the one that wud take d bruise n break d ice .

Wud u? undecided
nahhhh i aint gon call her... :> u tell me what to do sha.. Am gon make her cry lol cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.