Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

A Night Of Darkness And The Law Of Karma by Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Night Of Darkness And The Law Of Karma by Femi Fani-kayode (18896 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode / Lagosians Groan Over Darkness And Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Night Of Darkness And The Law Of Karma by Femi Fani-kayode by Olabestonic001(m): 2:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
Caveatemptor:
Fani Kayode rather conveniently forgot to tell the story of what happened between his fathers house and Chief Akintolas house.
When the mutineers/soldiers got to Chief Fani Kayodes house,he came out with his hands in the air and knelt down before the soldiers like a coward and begged for his life. Fani Kayode offered the soldiers money which they refused out right and were about to kill him when he offered to lead the soldiers to Chief Akintolas house in exchange for his life.
In fact it was Fani Kayode who led the soldiers to Chief Akintolas house and he sat in the army land rover while Chief Akintola was slaughtered that night in exchange for Remi gani Kayodes life.
Treachery and betrayal has always ran in the Fani Kayode lineage.
Young people need to read books on the civil war.It is our history,we need to read it so we are not misled by charlatans like Femi Fani Kayode.

That's the exact truth! FFK decided to overlook his father's treachery and decided to paint himself angelic.
Anyway, violence only beget violence and no one ever knows where a senseless act will lead next.
Extend the Olive Branch wherever you are. Some would call you a fool and accuse you but you would have saved a ton of problem by doing such.
Re: A Night Of Darkness And The Law Of Karma by Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
FolarinLondon:

The Igbo civilians even deserved what they got from the Northerners than the coup plotters. How? As usual, the Igbo civilians started celebrating with the dead pictures of Northerners' leaders on the streets....

They danced and celebrated the wickedness and stupidity of their fellow Igbo brothers on the streets of Kano and Kaduna before law of Karma catched up with them.

The Igbo community in Kano started the infamous pogrom by calling and insulting all the Northerners to their faces with all sort of name calling at every slightest opportunity. If you doubt me, take a look at Igbos' attitude in South West today towards their Yoruba host and tell me what you think. They did the same thing in the North but were fiercely met with well deserved violence which led to their death; the result of their stupidity, arrogance and selfishness was brutal.....
you deserve a ban. With people like, I wonder how Nigeria will move forward.
Re: A Night Of Darkness And The Law Of Karma by Femi Fani-kayode by Laid2001: 2:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
FFK is a liar, yet this write-up is a true reflection of the events of that night and its aftermath effect on the participants.!

Only that FFK also developed amnesia about his father's cowardice and backstabbing of his cousin, Akintola. FFK father is a born backstabber!

And FFK is a true son of his father, a backstabber as well.

1 Like

Re: A Night Of Darkness And The Law Of Karma by Femi Fani-kayode by doctorgeronimo: 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
this is getting interesting... it feels good to be a Nigerian
Re: A Night Of Darkness And The Law Of Karma by Femi Fani-kayode by phranseeqz(m): 3:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
joseph1832:
My command? "My watch?" You mean?

My watch please
Re: A Night Of Darkness And The Law Of Karma by Femi Fani-kayode by joseph1832(m): 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
phranseeqz:

My watch please
I really can't say, I've not read My Watch, the book is damn too expensive. N10,000 for just a copy, and its not something you can find easily, I'm even looking for the e-book even though I'm not a fan of e-books.
Re: A Night Of Darkness And The Law Of Karma by Femi Fani-kayode by frank113: 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
Shame on Yakubu Gowon and British as far as after their Genocide against Ibos / Biafrans but today Gowon and Britain can see a male child in Ibo land.Till i finished reading this report i never hear that Hausa or Yoruba invented a single weapon they used in fighting against Biafrans. After Hausa and Yoruba man red this report the person will say Nigeria defeated Biafrans in battle i will know the person is lower than monkey.British fought the war for Nigeria.Peace will never be in Nigeria from generation to generation for Nigeria atrocities to the Igbos.For Yoruba people even if Nigeria break up peacefully we Biafrans must go to War with Yoruba people in future to come.Chukwuma Nzeogwu coup was pure Yoruba planned coup to put Awolowo the criminal in power as Nigeria prime minister,when it fall as it was planned Yoruba media labeled it Ibos coup.Hausas killed Ibos officers with help of Yorubas.That is not enough Ojukwu agreed with Awolowo to released him in Calabar prison where Hausa man sent him to prison awaiting to poison him to death and Ojukwu rescued him and agreement was he should go to West and declared Oduduwa republic which he accepted on released him Gowon made him financial Minister he turned against Ojukwu and starved Biafrans children and seized Ibos money.Yoruba must pay for their betrayal to the Ibos.

1 Like

Re: A Night Of Darkness And The Law Of Karma by Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 4:47am On Jan 28, 2016
FolarinLondon:

The Igbo civilians even deserved what they got from the Northerners than the coup plotters. How? As usual, the Igbo civilians started celebrating with the dead pictures of Northerners' leaders on the streets....

They danced and celebrated the wickedness and stupidity of their fellow Igbo brothers on the streets of Kano and Kaduna before law of Karma catched up with them.

The Igbo community in Kano started the infamous pogrom by calling and insulting all the Northerners to their faces with all sort of name calling at every slightest opportunity. If you doubt me, take a look at Igbos' attitude in South West today towards their Yoruba host and tell me what you think. They did the same thing in the North but were fiercely met with well deserved violence which led to their death; the result of their stupidity, arrogance and selfishness was brutal.....
Hm, This is powerful...
Re: A Night Of Darkness And The Law Of Karma by Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 4:57am On Jan 28, 2016
Hm, IGBOS...
Re: A Night Of Darkness And The Law Of Karma by Femi Fani-kayode by PentiumPro(f): 5:11am On Jan 28, 2016
Igbo coup plotters messed up big time.

2 Likes

Re: A Night Of Darkness And The Law Of Karma by Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 28, 2016
frank113:

Shame on Yakubu Gowon and British as far as after their Genocide
against Ibos / Biafrans but today Gowon and Britain can see a male
child in Ibo land.Till i finished reading this report i never hear that
Hausa or Yoruba invented a single weapon they used in fighting
against Biafrans. After Hausa and Yoruba man red this report the
person will say Nigeria defeated Biafrans in battle i will know the
person is lower than monkey.British fought the war for Nigeria.Peace
will never be in Nigeria from generation to generation for Nigeria
atrocities to the Igbos.For Yoruba people even if Nigeria break up
peacefully we Biafrans must go to War with Yoruba people in future to
come.Chukwuma Nzeogwu coup was pure Yoruba planned coup to put
Awolowo the criminal in power as Nigeria prime minister,when it fall as
it was planned Yoruba media labeled it Ibos coup.Hausas killed Ibos
officers with help of Yorubas.That is not enough Ojukwu agreed with
Awolowo to released him in Calabar prison where Hausa man sent him
to prison awaiting to poison him to death and Ojukwu rescued him and
agreement was he should go to West and declared Oduduwa republic
which he accepted on released him Gowon made him financial Minister
he turned against Ojukwu and starved Biafrans children and seized
Ibos money.Yoruba must pay for their betrayal to the Ibos.

Lolzzz, kindergarten warrior. He wants to go to war with Yoruba! Who is stopping you?
You keep repeating the same moronic fables your uncles told you.

3 Likes

Re: A Night Of Darkness And The Law Of Karma by Femi Fani-kayode by PentiumPro(f): 6:32am On Jan 28, 2016
frank113:

IPOB miscreant, go and eat.

3 Likes

Re: A Night Of Darkness And The Law Of Karma by Femi Fani-kayode by lordyugo: 10:14am On Jan 28, 2016
FolarinLondon:

It's a well known fact here in Nigeria that you and your fellow wailing wailers are nothing but under-fed crying babies.

I think it may interest you to know that it is only Igbos who see the reaction of Northerners as genocide while the rest of the world sees it as a well deserved reaction to your selfishness and stupidity.

It's like Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan may see it as genocide but US sees it as a reaction to Japan attack on Pearl Harbour. You can't hide under the pretence of taunting and insulting someone and expect the taunted man or woman to react the way you thought he/she should.....

Dimwit, let me burst your bubble by putting it to you that you are as wicked as your worthless progenitors, you have been writing about genocide committed against your people, have you for once condemned what your military brothers did in 1966? No i presumed. Dimwit..

like I said tribalists are frustrated beings and you are sadistic twit. If u are well read which obviously you are not u will realise d reason why atomic bombs are highly regulated and d efforts the us govt made to appease d japanese govt or that up till now d german govt is still paying d jews compensation for d world war genocide cos they realise dr grievious mistake
cant believe a sane human being will compare ds incidents.
in ur twisted myopic tribalistic mind every publisher dat does a cartoon pun should b killed wit his family cos d reaction would be justified.
guess ur daddy told u d reason he didnt progress in life was because d igbo pple caused it and u grew up wit dat stone age mindset dat anoda tribe made u not progress in life also looool . Keep acting the warrior of ur tribe while ur fellow tribe pple are progressing cos d realised progression doesnt have to do wit tribes but ur mindset.
keep being stuck in 1960s , narcissistic nit wit
Re: A Night Of Darkness And The Law Of Karma by Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
lordyugo:

like I said tribalists are frustrated beings and you are sadistic twit. If u are well read which obviously you are not u will realise d reason why atomic bombs are highly regulated and d efforts the us govt made to appease d japanese govt or that up till now d german govt is still paying d jews compensation for d world war genocide cos they realise dr grievious mistake
cant believe a sane human being will compare ds incidents.
in ur twisted myopic tribalistic mind every publisher dat does a cartoon pun should b killed wit his family cos d reaction would be justified.
guess ur daddy told u d reason he didnt progress in life was because d igbo pple caused it and u grew up wit dat stone age mindset dat anoda tribe made u not progress in life also looool . Keep acting the warrior of ur tribe while ur fellow tribe pple are progressing cos d realised progression doesnt have to do wit tribes but ur mindset.
keep being stuck in 1960s , narcissistic nit wit

My car only could buy your entire family talkless of my father. So you think that all Nairalanders are in your screwed up league....

I drive 65 plate registered car which is 2016 car. This is a tip for you to know that i have already gone past where you re dreaming to be in the future.

We can go pictorial if there is need for financial status evidence

2 Likes

Re: A Night Of Darkness And The Law Of Karma by Femi Fani-kayode by lordyugo: 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
FolarinLondon:

My car only could buy your entire family talkless of my father. So you think that all Nairalanders are in your screwed up league....

I drive 65 plate registered car which is 2016 car. This is a tip for you to know that i have already gone past where you re dreaming to be in the future.

We can go pictorial if there is need for financial status evidence

looooool child.here I was thinking I was arguing wit a narcissistic adult not knowing am arguing wit a narcissistic teenager who left d argument to talk bout how hes daddys computer is bigger dan hes own computer.
daddys boy abi mammas boy u should knw its a simple psychology dat rich pple dnt talk bout how rich they are, sorry my bad, forgot u r a teenager abi overgrown daddys boy dat wants to compare pics loool, clown.
d 2014 car our lastborn drives will buy ur 2016 car nd hv some change to give to ur daddy.clown
Re: A Night Of Darkness And The Law Of Karma by Femi Fani-kayode by T9ksy(m): 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
[quote]
Of the eight majors and one captain (Captain Ogbo Oji) that were the ringleaders of the coup it is interesting to note that only Major Chukwuka and Major Ademoyega never killed anyone during the course of the operation./quote]

The above quote did caught my eye and further confirm to me that even Ademoyega that's been bandied by some as one of the "main" ringleaders (of the coup) yet he was not deemed fit to be tasked to kill anyone most especially someone like Ironsi who could have foiled the coup and who surprisingly DID scuppered the coup.

It's also instructive to note that the Prime minister (and some of those killed in lagos) were actually murdered in cold blood after the coupists had been aware that their kinsman had actually foiled the coup.

Special Branch reports also stated that after their dastardly acts, Ifeajunna and Okafor ran off to the eastern region to have tea with the premier before escaping to Ghana.
Re: A Night Of Darkness And The Law Of Karma by Femi Fani-kayode by bukson2(m): 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
Will come back to commentcomment FTC the land is green Dedicate it to you bruh bukson2
Thanks Bro, u are sighted!!!
Re: A Night Of Darkness And The Law Of Karma by Femi Fani-kayode by PentiumPro(f): 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
No matter how this is diced, this is purely an Igbo coup, designed and executed to kill leaders of other regions and supplant their own agenda on the rest of Nigeria.
How I wished they didn't succeed with that Unification agenda, we wouldn't be in this entangled mess.

2 Likes

Re: A Night Of Darkness And The Law Of Karma by Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
lordyugo:

looooool child.here I was thinking I was arguing wit a narcissistic adult not knowing am arguing wit a narcissistic teenager who left d argument to talk bout how hes daddys computer is bigger dan hes own computer.
daddys boy abi mammas boy u should knw its a simple psychology dat rich pple dnt talk bout how rich they are, sorry my bad, forgot u r a teenager abi overgrown daddys boy dat wants to compare pics loool, clown.
d 2014 car our lastborn drives will buy ur 2016 car nd hv some change to give to ur daddy.clown

Lol!!! Fool!! His brother is driving 2014 plate.....What a shame

All thanks to God and i wanna show you that your dream in life is my forgotten starting point..

A Yoruba industrialist ll be talking and a thing-You from East with Kiosk at Alaba market ll be feeling on top of the world....

1 Like

Re: A Night Of Darkness And The Law Of Karma by Femi Fani-kayode by lordyugo: 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
FolarinLondon:

Lol!!! Fool!! His brother is driving 2014 plate.....What a shame

All thanks to God and i wanna show you that your dream in life is my forgotten starting point..

A Yoruba industrialist ll be talking and a thing-You from East with Kiosk at Alaba market ll be feeling on top of the world....

everytime u type u prove my point loooool, daddys boy.
dat you are a clown doesnt mean u hv to kp showing it on nairaland,d nit wit doesnt knw its not bout d year dat makes a car more expensive, u wont knw tho cos u r waiting for daddys handouts. Like I said hes 2014 model will buy ur phantom 2016 car ( imaginary 2016 car) ,big baby thinkn il stoop so low to start arguing bout which tribe makes more money .
fight that genetic malfunction ur daddy gave u of not traveling out to expand ur horizon.
lastime I would reply a narcissistic teenage daddys boy who sees hatred instead of seeing money.
Re: A Night Of Darkness And The Law Of Karma by Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
lordyugo:

everytime u type u prove my point loooool, daddys boy.
dat you are a clown doesnt mean u hv to kp showing it on nairaland,d nit wit doesnt knw its not bout d year dat makes a car more expensive, u wont knw tho cos u r waiting for daddys handouts. Like I said hes 2014 model will buy ur phantom 2016 car ( imaginary 2016 car) ,big baby thinkn il stoop so low to start arguing bout which tribe makes more money .
fight that genetic malfunction ur daddy gave u of not traveling out to expand ur horizon.
lastime I would reply a narcissistic teenage daddys boy who sees hatred instead of seeing money.

Travelling you said dimwit!!! Funny enough, i am presently enjoying myself in London as a British citizen fool(Dual citizenship babe). At Chelsea High Street at moment heading to Fulham which is few miles away from here.

You see your worthless life being dragged in mud. Lol!!!

You and your God forsaken and wretched family could be placed on my payroll as part of our housemaids...

1 Like

Re: A Night Of Darkness And The Law Of Karma by Femi Fani-kayode by lordyugo: 7:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
FolarinLondon:

Travelling you said dimwit!!! Funny enough, i am presently enjoying myself in London as a British citizen fool(Dual citizenship babe). At Chelsea High Street at moment heading to Fulham which is few miles away from here.

You and your God forsaken and wretched family could be placed on my payroll as part of our housemaids...

daddys boy driving around london in his 2016 phantom car looool bought wit d money he made frm being an industrialist loooool.
am sure u clicked my profile nd it drove u mad.
like I said its simple psychology pple dat walk d walk dnt talk bout it its d fake ass pple dat want to make u believe they are sumtn when they are not, we knw ur kind scared to put up his pics cos they will be found out for whom they are SOCIAL MEDIA ACTORS but its only a clown dat will think mentioning streets in london is impressive, oh I forgot daddys boys do dat looool.
when you understand d concept of the phrase " UNDER G" den you knw y I hv d word LORD before my name cos we dnt talk bout d shit we do home and abroad frm bankhead in atl to naija.
d daddys clown evn said " we have housemaids" dat really cracked me up.
have u called daddy for money for upkeep,looool
Re: A Night Of Darkness And The Law Of Karma by Femi Fani-kayode by homosapien(m): 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
frank113:

oga I can't wait for that day that the Igbo's will face the Yoruba's nation one on one. I pray it happen in our generation so that you will understand that to build empire that span centuries no be yam. Bring it on we are ready however, remember what happen at Ore during the biafira civil war. But this time we shall be on the offensive not defensive

2 Likes

Re: A Night Of Darkness And The Law Of Karma by Femi Fani-kayode by OBAGADAFFI: 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
FolarinLondon:

Kindly ignore him.

These thread is too important to be derailed.

1 Like

Re: A Night Of Darkness And The Law Of Karma by Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
PentiumPro:
No matter how this is diced, this is purely an Igbo coup, designed and executed to kill leaders of other regions and supplant their own agenda on the rest of Nigeria.
How I wished they didn't succeed with that Unification agenda, we wouldn't be in this entangled mess.
Couldn't have said it any better...

1 Like

Re: A Night Of Darkness And The Law Of Karma by Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
lordyugo:

daddys boy driving around london in his 2016 phantom car looool bought wit d money he made frm being an industrialist loooool.
am sure u clicked my profile nd it drove u mad.
like I said its simple psychology pple dat walk d walk dnt talk bout it its d fake ass pple dat want to make u believe they are sumtn when they are not, we knw ur kind scared to put up his pics cos they will be found out for whom they are SOCIAL MEDIA ACTORS but its only a clown dat will think mentioning streets in london is impressive, oh I forgot daddys boys do dat looool.
when you understand d concept of the phrase " UNDER G" den you knw y I hv d word LORD before my name cos we dnt talk bout d shit we do home and abroad frm bankhead in atl to naija.
d daddys clown evn said " we have housemaids" dat really cracked me up.
have u called daddy for money for upkeep,looool

Lol!!! I presumed you wanted me to check your profile by stylishly referred to your profile in your write up; i have now checked and i am happy to inform you silly thing that you disgust me to high heaven.

Thank God i checked your profile...

And having seen you fool, i think i am disrespecting myself by engaging in an argument with a worthless thing in a cheap car.

I won't dignify you with my response again.

Bye dimwit
Re: A Night Of Darkness And The Law Of Karma by Femi Fani-kayode by lordyugo: 7:45am On Jan 29, 2016
FolarinLondon:

Lol!!! I presumed you wanted me to check your profile by stylishly referred to your profile in your write up; i have now checked and i am happy to inform you silly thing that you disgust me to high heaven.

Thank God i checked your profile...

And having seen you fool, i think i am disrespecting myself by engaging in an argument with a worthless thing in a cheap car.

I won't dignify you with my response again.

Bye dimwit

loooooool daddys boy I didnt want u to presume so ul die of depression.u clicked it nd remembered evn ur generations unborn cant luk like dat evn inside ur imaginary 2016 model car.
uv bn acting all tribalistic(while ur fellow smart tribesmen are makn money wit igbo pple) tough on social media wen u hvnt told daddy nd mummy good morning, am sure if they read ur posts they will seize ur monthly stipends.
should be d one to apologise for makn a narcissistic teenager believe hes worth 1kb of my time, daddy needs to flog sense into u,oh I forgot he doesnt hv sense too
Re: A Night Of Darkness And The Law Of Karma by Femi Fani-kayode by EastanPower(m): 10:17am On Feb 08, 2016
omenka:
Lmao!! cheesy

He's gradually withdrawing from the far left and drifting towards the center. Very soon, he would arrive at far right and complete what I'd like to call The Political Cycle of FFK!!

Trust me, those guys who have been looking up to him as their hero since Baba was sworn in with his scathing criticism borne out of nothing but sheer frustration at the loss of his free meal tickets would start observing him with some dash of cynicism. cheesy

FFK, ride on! grin

Just like Tonyebarcanista has now completed his cycle. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. / Ali Modu Sheriff Plans To Create Another Boko Haram In Abuja – makarfi / Photos From Olusegun Mimiko's 62nd Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.