Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,601 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? (42622 Views)

If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! / Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) / Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
I never woo I just date by chance however I am in the same situation with op now, there was this girl I was trying to woo 4 nights ago, we had never talked before, so she came out to buy something and I followed her, stopped her then she said what's my problem, I was like see this stewpid thing, but I had to swallow my pride and I said my problem is her digit, i need it, she looked at me and said I don't have a phone and if u follow me again I will slap you, that's how all the feelings fly off the I told her slap me and then tell ur people to arrange how u want ur funeral to go....... She looked at me and was shocked......
I hate abusive and insulting ladies

My belle o. Laff don tear open my trouser.

Honestly, i though i was the only who receives humiliation from girls but anytime i come online, i just know that every guy out there has something to tell.

Girls sabbi fall person hand upon scarcity of men.
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Chukazu: 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
Panzerfaust:
You deserved more than a slap. Never ask a girl for her number immediately. The trick about asking for numbers is that you must first chat her up, then tell her you'll like to see her again. At that point, she will give you her number herself. You did not even talk to her, you were already asking for her number. You be stalker?

error! that was a very silly girl. she could still have been courteous without giving him her number. mind you some ladies would have given their digits regardless...so there is no one way traffic when it comes to wooing.
.one thing is obvious, most Naija babes think they are doing a guy favor by acceptance.

my advice to guys... leave women and chase money, other things (including women) shall be added

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by gabinogem(m): 1:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
MuhdG:

I do that too sometimes. But if the girl too fine e no dey work
if they are very beautiful, that is always the easiest... when the lady is very beautiful, I always toy with them, putting them in suspense like a well written novel... I always prefer associating with intelligent ladies right from my sec. School days.
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Chimaritoponcho: 1:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
u still stuck in the 70s or what?

No one 'woos' anyone now.
when you see a chic that catches ur fancy,you walk up to that bítch,straight up and you let her know u got money and you ain't afraid to spend that shít on her.

ho' gonna be tripping before u know it.
why do u keep changing the name of ur damn pennis bro, I know its not easy but try and get sensegrin
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by firstking01(m): 1:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
He says one day he passed me walking home, then he turned back,packed and walked behind me, without my knowledge.he saw which house i was entering,bt he did not say anything to me, he just pretended to b a passer by. He says the following day he checked de time he saw me on our first day, and he still walked behind me, still without my knowledge. Den de 3rd day, he now came to walk wit me, pretended to b on de same route as i was. He made small take, i was friendly, and he says he liked dat. For a few days it was de same routine. Him walkin wit me, and pretending as if passing my home was part of my route. One of those days, it was on a friday, he asked me wat i was doin dat saterday, he i told him i was just gona chill at home. He invited me out for a movie.i accepted, after de movie we went for ice cream and just took a walk. He was a very shy person, and he says it took guts for him on dat day, to let me know dat he was falling in love with me and asked if he in an could start dating. His exact word wer ' zee, i am realy realy falling in love with u. I dnt know how to put dis, bt i wud really b a happy man if u wud be my woman''. I was also begining to like him,bt i ddnt want to seem cheap, so i did a little shakara, he softly begged like a gentlement, and i accepted. De rest is history. Approach is everything my brother, and approach also determines de kind of respect de girl wil give to u in de relationship,
ur typa gals are rare my dear...the present day nigerian gal wud shove u from head to toe and hiss, only a few would give u the attention u want, i mean a very few...no matter the kinda approach u used, and that's why the guy has to beg you cos there's something he saw in u...i think ur humble...ordinarilly we are nt supposed to beg a gal to luv or date us, but the gentleman gotta break this protocoL cos he saw virtue in u...keep it up darling, wish u guys end wellsmiley

1 Like

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by j3r3myk3n(m): 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
As for me am not good at wooing also.....I start with the friendship sort of a thing.... Especially the eye contact thing, something about grls is that if u're gonna have them you cn tell from how they responds whenever you have eye contact, the rest will just be a bonus, that doesn't mean you need to shine eyes up and down so as to get attention o.....You fit loose job coz of such a thing o....
They fit they suspect you with such odd looks. Like seriously it helps me a lot. I have gained many pretty girls with such mature look. so as to know the kinda mind dey'll have towards me even if i make the step of asking em out.
Am even Planning to ask a grl out this afternoon after today's work.
#ComingBackToGistYouAboutIt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by IamLEGEND1: 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:

why do u keep changing the name of ur damn pennis bro, I know its not easy but try and get sensegrin
shey u na only one name you get ni?

try reason the matter na,abi ur brain no dey function again?
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
gabinogem:
if they are very beautiful, that is always the easiest... when the lady is very beautiful, I always toy with them, putting them in suspense like a well written novel... I always prefer associating with intelligent ladies right from my sec. School days.
intelligent and beautiful ladies may be hard to find and even keep.
Some ladies just dull.

And one thing i hate is a lady that forms.
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by stevkc: 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
Seek ours services,when it comes to solar light,solar power generation, equip ur office with solar fans, solar borehole. Infact my name is solar. Call 08069487971 or stevkc2007@yahoo.com
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by ashewoboy(m): 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
I'm SINGLE like entry.
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by IamLEGEND1: 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
Snipes009:
Washere, omo olope.
bruh,i have no idea what that means cheesy
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by stzy(m): 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
I don't have a GF and I don't woo ladies undecided

Don’t Fake it, Don't just act natural -be natural.If the girl has a brain, she'll be able to detect that you're trying too hard, or striving to be something you're not.Try as much as possible to be natural in all your dealings with her. Don’t fake what you are not and don’t brag because girls hate guys that brag.

Nothing is sexier like being Confident,it makes girls like you the more.Work on your self esteem even before striking a friendship with her.

You have probably heard a million times that women love a confident man. You might be a bit pissed hearing it all the time but it’s true. I’m sorry to tell you, if you want to be a natural at attracting, approaching and seducing women the most important thing is being Confident!!!
Stop talking abt money and be confident..
money brings confidence n extreme confidence is often percieved as being rude n ladies love rude boiz ... My point get money n woman loves. U naturally ...
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Chimaritoponcho: 1:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
Aminat508:
yeye cheesy I saw your diary about one girl nah tongue wink
Abeg no vex who is d co-owner of those bobbies on ur chest cos I refuse to blv u own dem alonegrin
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
My friend, go and _fuck oloshos. Stop daydreaming about one useless girl.
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Chimaritoponcho: 1:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
shey u na only one name you get ni?

try reason the matter na,abi ur brain no dey function again?
n0 b my name I dey talk about here na pennis na ,after u go say u get sense nawa o
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Aminat508(f): 1:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:

Abeg no vex who is d co-owner of those bobbies on ur chest cos I refuse to blv u own dem alonegrin
me nah

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
He says one day he passed me walking home, then he turned back,packed and walked behind me, without my knowledge.he saw which house i was entering,bt he did not say anything to me, he just pretended to b a passer by. He says the following day he checked de time he saw me on our first day, and he still walked behind me, still without my knowledge. Den de 3rd day, he now came to walk wit me, pretended to b on de same route as i was. He made small take, i was friendly, and he says he liked dat. For a few days it was de same routine. Him walkin wit me, and pretending as if passing my home was part of my route. One of those days, it was on a friday, he asked me wat i was doin dat saterday, he i told him i was just gona chill at home. He invited me out for a movie.i accepted, after de movie we went for ice cream and just took a walk. He was a very shy person, and he says it took guts for him on dat day, to let me know dat he was falling in love with me and asked if he in an could start dating. His exact word wer ' zee, i am realy realy falling in love with u. I dnt know how to put dis, bt i wud really b a happy man if u wud be my woman''. I was also begining to like him,bt i ddnt want to seem cheap, so i did a little shakara, he softly begged like a gentlement, and i accepted. De rest is history. Approach is everything my brother, and approach also determines de kind of respect de girl wil give to u in de relationship,

Abi?

Thank you
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
Chukazu:

error! that was a very silly girl. she could still have been courteous without giving him her number. mind you some ladies would have given their digits regardless...so there is no one way traffic when it comes to wooing.
.one thing is obvious, most Naija babes think they are doing a guy favor by acceptance.

my advice to guys... leave women and chase money, other things (including women) shall be added
Best advice here. Honest and straight to the point. Don't mind all these jambites here lying their teeth off.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
madridguy:
Just tell her : I love you love you, talk your own.

My best toasting line, its works like magic.

Abeg u must be in primary 2?
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
gabinogem:
How I started wooing girls was kinda easy... I just replace the thought of them being females, so whenever I approach any, I see her as my fellow guy hence, it flows smoothly. This way, u are always original & in control. Most times they tend to be shy especially when they are having friends around. U can kill the shyness by introducing humour into ur conversation.... Cheers

Beautiful
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Bhiodun(m): 1:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
[qwuote author=Smellymouth post=42359240] I don't have a GF and I don't woo ladies undecided

Don’t Fake it, Don't just act natural -be natural.If the girl has a brain, she'll be able to detect that you're trying too hard, or striving to be something you're not.Try as much as possible to be natural in all your dealings with her. Don’t fake what you are not and don’t brag because girls hate guys that brag.

Nothing is sexier like being Confident,it makes girls like you the more.Work on your self esteem even before striking a friendship with her.

You have probably heard a million times that women love a confident man. You might be a bit pissed hearing it all the time but it’s true. I’m sorry to tell you, if you want to be a natural at attracting, approaching and seducing women the most important thing is being Confident!!!
Stop talking abt money and be confident.. [/quote]

hmmmm, you said you have no gf and you have never woo any girl before.. So how do u expect me to take to ur advice when you have no experience about it... grin
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Never woo her, we started from just friends then later I became fond of her likewise her also. Then 1 evening like that, I asked her out & d rest is history. We're still counting it & growing stronger.

It's not all about wooing, it's about 2 of you been comfortable with each other.

Good of you
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by maryhaam(f): 1:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
danbrowndmf:
The one's who toasted you mir. I mean how did your current man woo you?
ok hmmm he said he love me,then I said ok.
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
I think say u don change the pattern
donholy28:
Na touch and follow juju me dey use
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by IamLEGEND1: 1:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:

n0 b my name I dey talk about here na pennis na ,after u go say u get sense nawa o
Good grief!

I see u're kinda slow,so let me bring this down to ur level a little.

what I meant was,just as any single human can have 3,4 names,sometimes more.....so can my trusty penìs.
You following,
or do u need another exposé ?
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Chimaritoponcho: 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Good grief!

I see u're kinda slow,so let me bring this down to ur level a little.

what I meant was,just as any single human can have 3,4 names,sometimes more.....so can my trusty penìs.
You following,
or do u need another exposé ?
this I know sir but the question still remains;why always your pennis?why not lalaticlala or Heineken or aj01 or mynd44 or toks2008 0r emusmith?grin
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Chimaritoponcho: 1:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
Aminat508:
me nah
well then today is my lucky day and the right so maam how can I romantically woo u,become ur boo and get to squeeze themgrin
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Chimaritoponcho: 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
Aminat508:
me nah
well then today is my lucky day and we are on the right thread so maam how can I romantically woo u,become ur boo and get to squeeze th0se boobsgrin
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Chimaritoponcho: 2:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
stzy:
money brings confidence n extreme confidence is often percieved as being rude n ladies love rude boiz ... My point get money n woman loves. U naturally ...
sir do you have money
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
my is different. Their is this girl in school, she always love sleeping my place all the time. Nt that she does nt hav are home o. And nw i think am falling in love with her but the thing their is that she has a boyfriend and she always tell me about him that she loves him bla bla bla. I d'nt have a girlfriend becus of her. Any girl i woo her reponse will be that ur babe wa dy stay with u go kill me. Nw i d'nt really kn what to do o and i d'nt kn hw to go about it.
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by girl4rmspace(f): 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
donholy28:
Na touch and follow juju me dey use

lol jesus christ! Gerrahere
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by girl4rmspace(f): 2:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
ebohstepn:
mean is different. Their is this girl in school, she always love sleeping my place all the time. Nt that is does nt hav are home o. And nw i think am falling in love with her but the thing their is that she has a boyfriend and she always tell me about him that she loves him bla bla bla. I d'nt have a girlfriend becus of her. Any girl i woo her reponse will be that ur babe wa dy stay with u go kill me. Nw i d'nt really kn what to do o and i d'nt kn hw to go about it.

tell her the truth, that she's ruining your relationship with other girls and she has to go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

A Case For Men Who Don’t Want To Date Single Mothers / Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 / How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.