Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Useful Self Defence Tips For Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Useful Self Defence Tips For Girls (1125 Views)

"Slay Queen Syndrome" Term Paper At Nigeria Defence Academy / My Girlfriend Escaped Rape With Self-defence. Now They Want To Arrest Her / Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Useful Self Defence Tips For Girls by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 27, 2016
OK yesterday ma cousin was almost raped by 2 guys after a friends party thank GOD I found her before those beast did what they planned. I actually took her to the party. she was not the party type neither was I. to cut the long story short I made sure the two guy had a mark that would remind them of that night for the rest of their life. my cousin is currently getting some medical assistance because those beast injured her. I plan to teach her basic self defence when she fully recovers. see no one pray for bad thing, but they always happen no matter how carefully you are especially the ladies. now if you find ur self in the situation my cousin found her self what would be your reaction, your guess is good as mine. u would probably try to save ur self, and when u do it the wrong way, it gets even more brutal
now there are basic self defence moves u could pull to increase ur chances of escaping. now in this situation only 20% of combats skill is needed the other 80% is mental power am talking creativity and deception now the first thing u need to do is to relax I know what you are thinking now, but am telling you panicking is the last thing u would want to do. u need to be relaxed in order to use ur initiative well now when u are relaxed follow this tips
1)if u are surrounded, then move close to wall with ur back to avoid someone attacking your from behind but if there if there is no wall then just keep em in a straight line don't let em surround u
2)act: yes you act ie start begging but if u are were you know people ar likely to hear when u scream the scream help as u scream they would try to make u stop by rushing at u so beware. when they do surprise them with am explosive attack while screaming now when hitting make every hit count. use ur knee to hit the groin or set ur elbow so the first attacker runs into it. aim for the nose and eyes and throat just be unpredictable u can use ur feet to stump hard on the knee cap of ur attacker while his running towards note that it is hard to hit a moving target so use have to be constantly moving as u hit the closet person, move. this also make em move and because they are trying hard to predict ur movement they tend to be a bit defenceless take this opportunity to immobilize the closest person the amazing thing about women is ur ability to multitask use this to ur advantage.while u are screaming and moving scan for an escape rout that why u need to engage ur self in some minor work out like jogging now if u find ur self, were u know screaming is worthless u still have to scream yes scream like u are mad and apply the same technique scream even when u ar running.
3)if GOD decides to punish u and ur attacker is holding a weapon just keep ur distance am aim for the lower body like the groin and knee cap also when ever u want to hit an attacker don't look at were u plan to hit. and immediately u hit move away from ur position to another position. y this techniques are good for women is that you would be underestimated and when u hit em it makes them more angry making em loss their ability to think straight
3)if u attacker manage to hold u or get too close hit em with these close combat weapons eg ur knee or elbow, ur feet, ur head, and teeth.
the teeth is more effective when u are held. as u bite shake ur head like say u wan tear shaky this will make him loss his grip while biting push hard on him as u push use the sole of ur feet to kick him just a little bit bellow the stomach. follow immediately with a hard punch to the nose putting all ur body on his nose this is super effective if u are fat. then run like a bugati.

if u find ur self on the floor, put tuck ur cheek raise ur elbows and knee and start kicking the air with ur feet and elbow while u are doing this try to be spinning with ur back until u get a chance to stand back up also try to learn the back bounce it would be extremely useful in this position.
summary
just be deceptive, creative, aggressive and fast trust me speed will increase because of ur andrenaline rush
key points: never stop screaming.
run the moment u see an escape rout.
use ur soft nature to device them ie make em underestimate you.
never stop moving.
use weapons if u get ur hand on one use it without Mercy.
while moving slightly spread ur legs and bend the a bit and each time you move get em off the ground one at a time
and when you are pushing don't just push u hit with ur palm just below the chest just before the stomach.
cai there are still plenty things I didn't mention but am already tired joor just take a self defence class if u can. after am through with ma cousin no nigqa I gonn mess with her
don't know y I don't have a sister sef
if you insult ma English ehh I will tell u y rats don't swim

2 Likes

Re: Useful Self Defence Tips For Girls by leke12(m): 11:38am On Jan 27, 2016
All rapists deserve to die
Re: Useful Self Defence Tips For Girls by cruzita(f): 11:50am On Jan 27, 2016
their groin is the main target ,just use your toes and kick dem with force and they will lie down like a snake that swallowed a croc.no movement
Re: Useful Self Defence Tips For Girls by Emac34: 11:51am On Jan 27, 2016
cruzita:
their groin is the main target ,just use your toes and kick dem with force and they will lie down like a snake that swallowed a croc.no movement
grin
Re: Useful Self Defence Tips For Girls by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 27, 2016
cruzita:
Na person family u dey destroy o
Re: Useful Self Defence Tips For Girls by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 27, 2016
micfranklin:
Na person family u dey destroy o
they deserve it
Re: Useful Self Defence Tips For Girls by sinaj(f): 11:54am On Jan 27, 2016
leke12:
they dont

Rapist are jux like every other person that has an addiction

They dont do it on purpose and are also helpless

They were not born as a rapist, they need help nd can be rehabilitated with a therapist help.

KILLING IS NO OPTION

Moz22, Emac34
Re: Useful Self Defence Tips For Girls by Moz22: 11:55am On Jan 27, 2016
sinaj:
they dont
u kidding right?
Re: Useful Self Defence Tips For Girls by Ishopbest: 11:58am On Jan 27, 2016
Get a stun gun or (and) pepper spray
Re: Useful Self Defence Tips For Girls by Emac34: 12:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
sinaj:
they dont
are u found of them
Re: Useful Self Defence Tips For Girls by Moz22: 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
sinaj:
they dont

They were not born as a rapist, they need help nd can be rehabilitated with a therapist help.

KILLING IS NO OPTION

Moz22, Emac34
well I subscribe to the fact that u said killing is no option bt forcefully having sex with the opposite sex against his/her wish and u say its not on purpose? Are they absent minded?
Re: Useful Self Defence Tips For Girls by Emac34: 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
sinaj:
they dont

KILLING IS NO OPTION

Moz22, Emac34
I nevered say killing was the only option

Wat it u were the one(been raped by some taut)wat will be ur judgment
Re: Useful Self Defence Tips For Girls by sinaj(f): 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
Moz22:
well I subscribe to the fact that u said killing is no option bt forcefully having sex with the opposite sex against his/her wish and u say its not on purpose? Are they absent minded?
no most of them dnt do it on purpose.

They are suffering from OCD

Nd cnt dismiss the repetitive thought of rape
They not different from paedophilias, nymphomanics, nd klepts.
Re: Useful Self Defence Tips For Girls by Moz22: 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
sinaj:

hmm..well, I can't judge them cos I haven't been in that position or situation..Rape isn't enjoyable(if there's any word of sort)
Re: Useful Self Defence Tips For Girls by Moz22: 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
sinaj:

u really must be intelligent..going by everything uve said. But its just that ur mind aff spoil small..lol
Re: Useful Self Defence Tips For Girls by vizkiz: 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
you made sure the two guys had a mark for the rest of their lives... Seems those guys were 2 years old kids for you to take on them both alone... Dey form captain America for us you hear undecided
Re: Useful Self Defence Tips For Girls by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
cruzita:
lol but how many can you kick meanwhile RIP to any nigqa that try shit with u
Re: Useful Self Defence Tips For Girls by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
leke12:
lol nobody deserves to die some of them just need medical help others deserve to be castrated
Re: Useful Self Defence Tips For Girls by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
sinaj:
they dont

KILLING IS NO OPTION

Moz22, Emac34
. yea I totally agree
though I still don't know how to explain gang rape
and some even go as far as killing their victim I just believe everybody should be able to defend their self because its not only rapist that harm people, what of robbers and kidnapers.
Re: Useful Self Defence Tips For Girls by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
vizkiz:
you made sure the two guys had a mark for the rest of their lives... Seems those guys were 2 years old kids for you to take on them both alone... Dey form captain America for us you hear undecided
lol u don't know me or my history neither did u know how the shiiit went down and also this guys were obviously distracted and were surprise to see me
self defence is not about ur martial art skills it about been creative, flexible, unpredictable, smart, and fast
Re: Useful Self Defence Tips For Girls by leke12(m): 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
sinaj:
they dont

KILLING IS NO OPTION

Moz22, Emac34
I guess u havnt experience such or maybe a culprit have cajoled u in believing that. I don't why sm1 will rape when we have so many brotels which u can satisfy ur urge as low as 500 naira less than 2 dollars. This is just pure wickedness, any1 who try dat with my love ones will be killed @ any slight opportunity I swear to God!
Re: Useful Self Defence Tips For Girls by sinaj(f): 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
Emac34:
I nevered say killing was the only option

Wat it u were the one(been raped by some taut)wat will be ur judgment

Nobody prays to be raped, jux as we cnt predict our fate.

Hence we have to be careful nd do away with things that attract them.

Nd also learn protective measures.

Pepper spray is not a bad idea grin
Re: Useful Self Defence Tips For Girls by sinaj(f): 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
leke12:
I guess u havnt experience such or maybe a culprit have cajoled u in believing that. I don't why sm1 will rape when we have so many brotels which u can satisfy ur urge as low as 500 naira less than 2 dollars. This is just pure wickedness, any1 who try dat with my love ones will be killed @ any slight opportunity I swear to God!
smiley

Daz why there are Psychologists wink
Re: Useful Self Defence Tips For Girls by sinaj(f): 1:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Moz22:
hmm..well, I can't judge them cos I haven't been in that position or situation..Rape isn't enjoyable(if there's any word of sort)
yea it's not njoyable to either of the parties.

In some cases, the rapist feel remorseful nd depressed.

Some become psychotic too.
Daz why u hear stories of psychotic person raping.
Re: Useful Self Defence Tips For Girls by sinaj(f): 1:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
Moz22:
u really must be intelligent..going by everything uve said. But its just that ur mind aff spoil small..lol
na nairaland spoil me o! grin
Re: Useful Self Defence Tips For Girls by Moz22: 1:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
sinaj:
na nairaland spoil me o! grin
hmmm..naim spoil all of us jare..absolutely nothing we can do abt it
Re: Useful Self Defence Tips For Girls by Moz22: 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
sinaj:

hmmm..when girls plenty full everywhere, na rape kon be d next thing
Re: Useful Self Defence Tips For Girls by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
sinaj:

hmm either you are a psychologist or you are just curious about psychology like me I love to study how the human mind works and also how they can be manipulated
blame oyiboo films

(1) (Reply)

Honest Advice Only From Mature Minds / HELP: A Lady Is In Love With Me But I'm In A Relationship / Hiv/aids Cure Finally Found, Doctors Confirm – No More Condoms!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.