Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

My Girlfriend Escaped Rape With Self-defence. Now They Want To Arrest Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Escaped Rape With Self-defence. Now They Want To Arrest Her (3943 Views)

Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Escaped Rape With Self-defence. Now They Want To Arrest Her by proxillin(m): 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2018
This is not a story oo..This happened to me personally.

My girl currently stays with her childhood friend. Mistakenly, her friend is pregnant for a guy.
The guy started visiting them early last month. Towards the end of last month, he packed his cloth and started staying with them fulltime.
He started making moves on my Girlfriend which was denying him. He became bold yesterday when he attempted to rape her. My girl broke coke bottle on his head and he fainted. He is now recuperating at a hospital as I speak.

He is claiming my girl wanted to rape him. His girlfriend is threatening my girl with arrest now. I have been trying to calm my girl down.
Women are their own enemy. The girl was siding with her rapist boyfriend to fight my girl. Instead of them to join hands together to shame him. Attached is my chat with her.

What do you think we should do? I don’t want to involve my lawyer yet. Lawyer in the house, does my girlfriend have a case to answer?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Escaped Rape With Self-defence. Now They Want To Arrest Her by proxillin(m): 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
Continues

Re: My Girlfriend Escaped Rape With Self-defence. Now They Want To Arrest Her by proxillin(m): 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
-

Re: My Girlfriend Escaped Rape With Self-defence. Now They Want To Arrest Her by proxillin(m): 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
More..

Re: My Girlfriend Escaped Rape With Self-defence. Now They Want To Arrest Her by proxillin(m): 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2018
-

1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Escaped Rape With Self-defence. Now They Want To Arrest Her by proxillin(m): 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
Lastly

Re: My Girlfriend Escaped Rape With Self-defence. Now They Want To Arrest Her by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2018
;-(
Re: My Girlfriend Escaped Rape With Self-defence. Now They Want To Arrest Her by AnodaIT(m): 2:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
Lol, lepa girl wan rape macho man

Na you suppose even go report for police first while they are threatening
Re: My Girlfriend Escaped Rape With Self-defence. Now They Want To Arrest Her by proxillin(m): 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
AnodaIT:
Lol, lepa girl wan rape macho man

Na so we see am ooo....And her girlfriend no fit use her brain.
Re: My Girlfriend Escaped Rape With Self-defence. Now They Want To Arrest Her by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
What an incredible story.

Does your babe have any evidence?

Did she ever mention it to her pregnant friend that the bf is making advances at her?

Rape is a very serious issue
Re: My Girlfriend Escaped Rape With Self-defence. Now They Want To Arrest Her by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
Some guys sef.

Staying with two women where one is pregnant.

And the mama will be like, "I have a son".

God forbid

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Escaped Rape With Self-defence. Now They Want To Arrest Her by 0ubenji(m): 2:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
proxillin:

Na so we see am ooo....And her girlfriend no fit use her brain.
person wey get belle for guy.. stil come allow d goat to pack him load come stay wit her and her roommate..
That one get brain in d 1st place? grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Escaped Rape With Self-defence. Now They Want To Arrest Her by adudu208(m): 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
I suggest your girlfriend make a report at the nearest police station before it is too late.

She should do this before the other party institute a case against her and must get her story straight and provide proof (i.e injuries she substained during the scuffle) to support her allegation.

I also hope she still have stored text messages or call recordings of the dude wooing her as this will support her story.

If this is the correct narrative of what transpired between them, then it is simply a case of self defense and the dude will be arrested for attempted rape and act liable to disrupt public peace.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Escaped Rape With Self-defence. Now They Want To Arrest Her by hotwax: 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
adudu208:
I suggest your girlfriend make a report at the nearest police station before it is too late.

She should do this before the other party institute a case against her and must get her story straight and provide proof (i.e injuries she substained during the scuffle) to support her allegation.

I also hope she still have stored text messages or call recordings of the dude wooing her as this will support her story.

If this is the correct narrative of what transpired between them, then it is simply a case of self defense and the dude will be arrested for attempted rape and act liable to disrupt public peace.

The guy didn't chat with my girl online. He plays with her in funny ways but my girl thought it was just a friendly game until recently when he told her what he wants and my girl rejected...then he decided to take the bull by the horn yesterday.

I will tell her to report at a station..i hope Nigerian police will not detain her...Cuz Nigerian police..hmmm

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Escaped Rape With Self-defence. Now They Want To Arrest Her by Flamezzz: 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
Jesu! shocked Your girl na street. That's the kinda girl we need around these monster raping boiz. Nice one girl.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Escaped Rape With Self-defence. Now They Want To Arrest Her by ba7man(m): 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
The dude now has a permanent mark to remind him of his failed rape attempt.

He'll think twice before trying to rape again.
Re: My Girlfriend Escaped Rape With Self-defence. Now They Want To Arrest Her by LessNoise: 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
Mistakenly, her friend is pregnant for a guy. lmao at that statement who falls preggy mistakenly cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Escaped Rape With Self-defence. Now They Want To Arrest Her by adudu208(m): 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2018
hotwax:

The guy didn't chat with my girl online. He plays with her in funny ways but my girl thought it was just a friendly game until recently when he told her what he wants and my girl rejected...then he decided to take the bull by the horn yesterday.

I will tell her to report at a station..i hope Nigerian police will not detain her...Cuz Nigerian police..hmmm
She won't be detained. At this point she is the complainant.

Did she sustain any injury during the episode?

Did any of the neighbours heard her shout during the attempted rape or saw her immediately after she defended herself?

Did she tell anybody or is anyone else aware the guy is wooing her before the incident?

Did this happened in the night and why is she home alone with the guy at that time?

What was she wearing when this attempted rape occured?

Was her clothes torn or any visible sign of injury on her?

These are some of the pertinent questions she must provide answers to.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Escaped Rape With Self-defence. Now They Want To Arrest Her by jonaifame22(m): 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
hmmmmm
"and i injury him wth bottle"
Re: My Girlfriend Escaped Rape With Self-defence. Now They Want To Arrest Her by jonaifame22(m): 2:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
hmmmmm
"and i injury him wth bottle"
Re: My Girlfriend Escaped Rape With Self-defence. Now They Want To Arrest Her by Stevengerd(m): 2:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
OP follow ur bae go station go report asap!
Re: My Girlfriend Escaped Rape With Self-defence. Now They Want To Arrest Her by jonaifame22(m): 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2018
hmmmm
"and I injury him with bottle"
chai auto correct can Fall English hand angryhmmmm
"and I injury him with bottle"
chai auto correct can Fall English hand

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Escaped Rape With Self-defence. Now They Want To Arrest Her by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2018
Plz take off the screenshot with her picture fast

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Escaped Rape With Self-defence. Now They Want To Arrest Her by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
proxillin:
This is not a story oo..This happened to me personally.

My girl currently stays with her childhood friend. Mistakenly, her friend is pregnant for a guy.
The guy started visiting them early last month. Towards the end of last month, he packed his cloth and started staying with them fulltime.
He started making moves on my Girlfriend which was denying him. He became bold yesterday when he attempted to rape her. My girl broke coke bottle on his head and he fainted. He is now recuperating at a hospital as I speak.

He is claiming my girl wanted to rape him. His girlfriend is threatening my girl with arrest now. I have been trying to calm my girl down.
Women are their own enemy. The girl was siding with her rapist boyfriend to fight my girl. Instead of them to join hands together to shame him. Attached is my chat with her.

What do you think we should do? I don’t want to involve my lawyer yet. Lawyer in the house, does my girlfriend have a case to answer?

She has nothing to answer technically, if he presses charges, then she will press for rape. Let her stay still and wait for his first action.

Is there any witness to the incidence that transpires? If she has two witnesses, then she has no case to answer and she'll come out winning if there's any form of trouble.

The safest thing to do is to go secure the services of a lawyer first, and go report the incidence to the police before the guy does, she needs to be the one that lodges the complain, to be safer
Re: My Girlfriend Escaped Rape With Self-defence. Now They Want To Arrest Her by tosyne2much(m): 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
This one na serious case

Let the council of elders of Nairaland come and attend to this case cool
Re: My Girlfriend Escaped Rape With Self-defence. Now They Want To Arrest Her by izaray(f): 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
Correct babe, your girlfriend tried jare....Love girls like dis. Tell her not to panic, she should just report the case to the nearest police station.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Escaped Rape With Self-defence. Now They Want To Arrest Her by izaray(f): 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
tosyne2much:
This one na serious case

Let the council of elders of Nairaland come and attend to this case cool
Where have you been Happy new yr
Re: My Girlfriend Escaped Rape With Self-defence. Now They Want To Arrest Her by Hector09(m): 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2018
And d guy no even shame self, go they stay in mist of girls chai e be like say na d girl marry d guy ooo, but wait how would u allow ur girl to stay with a guy in dsame room, thats very suicidal
Re: My Girlfriend Escaped Rape With Self-defence. Now They Want To Arrest Her by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
izaray:
Correct babe, your girlfriend tried jare....Love girls like dis. Tell her not to panic, she should just report the case to the nearest police station.

If she reports without going with a lawyer, she may be arrested, police will twist the case that she wanted to kill him and pin a weighty offense on her. Rape case needs at least two eye witnesses as proof...She needs to leave the house where she stays, then go to OFFICE OF PUBLIC DEFENDER, she can get free legal services there, this is the best place to handle such matters, many of the lawyers there are kuku female, so she will get assistance on how to what to do

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Escaped Rape With Self-defence. Now They Want To Arrest Her by izaray(f): 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
Zykod:

If she reports without going with a lawyer, she may be arrested, police will twist the case that she wanted to kill him and pin a weighty offense on her. Rape case needs at least two eye witnesses as proof...She needs to leave the house where she stays, then go to OFFICE OF PUBLIC DEFENDER, she can get free legal services there, this is the best place to handle such matters, many of the lawyers there are kuku female, so she will get assistance on how to what to do
Wow, these is great, nice opinion dear
Re: My Girlfriend Escaped Rape With Self-defence. Now They Want To Arrest Her by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
izaray:
Wow, these is great, nice opinion dear

Thanks Ma'am cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Escaped Rape With Self-defence. Now They Want To Arrest Her by proxillin(m): 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
Zykod:

Unfortunately, police have come for her...She is on her way to station now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Child Sex Doll Has Been Produced ! / My Marriage Of 7years Is Over, Am In Tears, I Feel Like Committing Suicide / My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.