Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

What is The Worse Thing You Cant Tolerate In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What is The Worse Thing You Cant Tolerate In A Relationship? (2090 Views)

Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner / What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? / What's The One Thing You Would Never Tolerate In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is The Worse Thing You Cant Tolerate In A Relationship? by robosky02(m): 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
1. infedelity

2. disrepect

3. nagging

etc and why

add your own

Re: What is The Worse Thing You Cant Tolerate In A Relationship? by CaroLyner(f): 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
i cant tolerate beating.

1 Like

Re: What is The Worse Thing You Cant Tolerate In A Relationship? by Mhizkel(f): 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
Physical abuse.

Why! Cos I'm not an animal, even animals deserves some respect.

Moreso, my body is so precious to me. Can't afford to get it bruised by a beast inform of human.

1 Like

Re: What is The Worse Thing You Cant Tolerate In A Relationship? by vault(m): 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
nagging
Re: What is The Worse Thing You Cant Tolerate In A Relationship? by Michellla(f): 5:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
Selfishness
insecurity
dishonesty

2 Likes

Re: What is The Worse Thing You Cant Tolerate In A Relationship? by vault(m): 5:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
nobody would tolerate infidelity na........
as for me, I can call it quit through the cause of NAGGING......
I hate complains like sh!t undecided

1 Like

Re: What is The Worse Thing You Cant Tolerate In A Relationship? by Jackrich: 5:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
Infidelity and nagging.

An unfaithful woman could be used by your enemies to bring you down by blackmailing her with her habit .
And a nag will drive you nuts.
Re: What is The Worse Thing You Cant Tolerate In A Relationship? by gabrielkentt: 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
NAGGING and UNFAITHFULNESS !!,
Re: What is The Worse Thing You Cant Tolerate In A Relationship? by gabrielkentt: 5:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
Mhizkel:
Physical abuse.

Why! Cos I'm not an animal, even animals deserves some respect.

Moreso, my body is so precious to me. Can't afford to get it bruised by a beast inform of human.

U luk like d kind of girl I would like to beat and rape at the same time
Re: What is The Worse Thing You Cant Tolerate In A Relationship? by Mhizkel(f): 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
gabrielkentt:

U luk like d kind of girl I would like to beat and rape at the same time
undecided
Re: What is The Worse Thing You Cant Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
Cheating
Beating
Not satisfying me sextually grin
Disrespect
Nagging-not good for guys tho

1 Like

Re: What is The Worse Thing You Cant Tolerate In A Relationship? by gabrielkentt: 5:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
Mhizkel:

undecided

don't act as if u don't like to be treated that way once in a while wink
Re: What is The Worse Thing You Cant Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
The day he raises his hands on me, will be the say he dies. simple smiley
i will not also tolerate infidelity. Noway.
Re: What is The Worse Thing You Cant Tolerate In A Relationship? by robosky02(m): 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
prettythicksme:

see you hmmmm
Re: What is The Worse Thing You Cant Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
robosky02:

see you hmmmm
Make i no talk my mind? angry
Re: What is The Worse Thing You Cant Tolerate In A Relationship? by Mhizkel(f): 5:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
gabrielkentt:

don't act as if u don't like to be treated that way once in a while wink
grin I'll just pass...
Re: What is The Worse Thing You Cant Tolerate In A Relationship? by Laveda(f): 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
Cheating
Beating
Disrespect
Nagging-not good for guys tho
On point grin + Insecurity..
Re: What is The Worse Thing You Cant Tolerate In A Relationship? by mimopel(f): 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
infidelity,physical abuse and nagging...dat shows he doesnt have the holy spirit in him
Re: What is The Worse Thing You Cant Tolerate In A Relationship? by Michellla(f): 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
Zico0:

What is fvckboy attitude?
a prototypical fvckboy is a guy that seems to commit every social misstep possible.sorta like a try_hard.Not a standard douche.
he tries so hard to be what he's not.that he ends up messing up.

1 Like

Re: What is The Worse Thing You Cant Tolerate In A Relationship? by ggrin(f): 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
Laveda:
On point grin + Insecurity..
same here girl, love dick mehn cool
Re: What is The Worse Thing You Cant Tolerate In A Relationship? by Laveda(f): 5:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
ggrin:
same here girl, love dick mehn cool
undecided
Re: What is The Worse Thing You Cant Tolerate In A Relationship? by Smellymouth: 5:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
Nagging
Re: What is The Worse Thing You Cant Tolerate In A Relationship? by ggrin(f): 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
Laveda:
undecided
kini
Re: What is The Worse Thing You Cant Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
Abuse
Re: What is The Worse Thing You Cant Tolerate In A Relationship? by Smellymouth: 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
Speechless3:
Abuse
Physical?

Sexual??

Mental
Re: What is The Worse Thing You Cant Tolerate In A Relationship? by Laveda(f): 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
ggrin:
kini
You love dîck too? undecided
Re: What is The Worse Thing You Cant Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
robosky02:
1. infedelity

2. disrepect

3. nagging

etc and why

add your own

No 1 infidelity...
Re: What is The Worse Thing You Cant Tolerate In A Relationship? by ggrin(f): 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
Laveda:

You love dîck too? undecided
yes, any biggie? undecided
Re: What is The Worse Thing You Cant Tolerate In A Relationship? by Laveda(f): 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
ggrin:
yes, any biggie? undecided
Omuti!!! Wetin you take? grin
Re: What is The Worse Thing You Cant Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

Physical?

Sexual??

Mental

All join undecided
Re: What is The Worse Thing You Cant Tolerate In A Relationship? by Monalisa185(f): 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
BEATING....why? who likes to beaten?
Re: What is The Worse Thing You Cant Tolerate In A Relationship? by ggrin(f): 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
Laveda:
Omuti!!! Wetin you take? grin
juicy psy embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) / She Opened His Zip, Took Out His Banana And Ate It Like A Professional (pics) / What's On Your Mind Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.