Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring (46534 Views)

Your Favorite Movie Quotes!!!! / A die hard GAME OF THRONES fan check this: Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss / Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by TruthHurts1(m): 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
cupidhero:

Gone with the wind? You have to be realy old to have watched that movie. I only watched it because of the soundtrack@My own true love by The Duprees. Cool!

I've watched it so many times. Had it on VHS Casette, then DVD. Now have it as a video. It's an important film to watch if you want to understand American history.
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by cupidhero(m): 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
TruthHurts1:

I've watched it so many times. Had it on VHS Casette, then DVD. Now have it as a video. It's an important film to watch if you want to understand American history.
Yeah! The visuals are stunning. It was way ahead of it's time. Each scene could be hung on a wall and people would confuse it for Da Vinci's Mona Lisa. It was beautifully shot.
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by openmine(m): 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
Why do you ask questions to which you already know the answers...prof xavier and magneto X-men
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by SaintChukz(m): 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
"The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal. Because any moment might be our last. Everything's more beautiful because we're doomed." - Achilles (Troy).

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by dancewith: 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
The darkest time is just before dawn

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by okuneddie(m): 12:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
I only kneel to God and I don't see him here.....Ambruzzi to cops that told him to kneel down in Prison Break season 2

2 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by edifice235(m): 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
Rise, and rise again. Until lambs become Lions. Robin Hood
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by mamaafrik(m): 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
To follow by faith alone is to follow blindly. Many times in life ,the path one took to avert destiny is the same path it meets the fellow..............CRIMINAL MIND.
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Eniobanke86(m): 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
Alan Shore: Do you believe in God?Denny Crane: Of course I do. You know I do.Alan Shore: Why?Denny Crane: Why? Why? B—because if you believe in God, and it turns out there’s no God, there’s no harm, no foul. But if you don’t believe in God, and it turns out there is one, you’re screwed

2 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by JustChris: 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
There is a tide in the affairs of men.
Which, taken at the seas, leads on to fortune;
--president Charles Logan to President Allison Taylor.
"Death created time to grow the things that it would kill."
"Well, once there was only dark. If you ask me, the light's winning."
Well, if the common good has got to make up fairy tales, then it’s not good for anybody.
Look, as sentient meat , however illusory our identities are, we craft those identities by making value judgments. Everybody judges, all the time.

--All by Rust cohle
True detective
.(You should watch it)
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by sulmeza(m): 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
LastMumu:

Let them see that their words can cut you and you’ll never be free of the mockery. If they want to give you a name take it make it your own. Then they can’t hurt you with it anymore."

- Tyrion Lannister to Jon Snow (The Bastard)
The game of thrones

i so much luv dah guy....
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Eniobanke86(m): 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
Boston legal

Alan Shore: Do you believe in God?
Denny Crane: Of course I do. You know I do.
Alan Shore: Why?
Denny Crane: Why? Why?
B—because if you believe in God, and it turns out there’s no God, there’s no harm, no foul. But if you don’t believe in God, and it turns out there is one, you’re screwed

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by midetinz(m): 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
From the season film LOST:

The best time to launch the raft was yesterday- Dr Arzt

You believe in science Jack, I believe in fate- John locke

Don't tell me what I can't do- John Locke

If I say run, u run. If I say stop, u stop- ana Lucia

This is our island- Ben Linus

A new sherrif in town boys- James sawyer

I'm worth $160million dollars- Hurley reyes

You have 3options: hide, run or. Die- Daniel rousseau
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by ayusco85(m): 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
ugolance:
Dialogue:

T-bag: It's beneath a man of your status to be walking about with his feet sticky.

Lechero: What do you propose?

T-Bag: Ablution; a humble sign of friendship from a stranger who came into your house.

Prison Break Season 2(Inside Sona prison, Panama)

point of correction, season 2 isnt in sona prison. sona prison was in season 3.

u are welcome

2 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by delors(m): 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
A man must accept his fate or be destroyed by it...Quintus Lentulus Batiatus (Spartacus season 1)

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
Don't shoot when u are sick... Tupac Amaru Shakur.
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by edifice235(m): 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
Rise, and rise again. Until lambs become Lions. Robin Hood

We had no idea what was precious or what wasn't. We threw away things people kill each other for now. -The Book of Eli(Denzel Washington)
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by stevLegend: 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
Joavid:
movies are not just for entertainment, especially for me. I was able to compile some with a little help from google of course.

1. "Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine." The Imitation Game.

2. "Just because someone stumbles and loses their
path, doesn't mean they're lost forever." X-Men Days of Future Past.

3. "Most people live life on the path we set for them. Too afraid to explore any other. But once in a while people like you come along and knock down all the obstacles we put in your way. People who realize free will is a gift that you'll never know how to use until you fight for it." The Adjustment
Bureau.

4. "Our lives are not fully lived if we're not willing to die for those we love, for what we believe." Selma.

5. "Courage is a hard thing to figure. You can have courage based on a dumb idea or mistake, but you're not supposed to question adults, or your coach, or your teacher, because they make the rules. Maybe they know best, but maybe they don't.
It all depends on who you are, where you come
from." The Blind Side.

6. "My mind rebels at stagnation. Give me problems, give me work. The sooner the better." Sherlock Holmes.

7. "What is the most resilient parasite? Bacteria? A virus? An intestinal worm? An idea. Resilient...highly contagious. Once an idea has taken hold of the brain it's almost impossible to eradicate. An idea that is fully formed--fully understood--that
sticks." Inception.

8. "The main thing is: Pay attention, pay attention to everything, everything you see. Notice what no one else notices, and you'll see what no one else knows. What you get is what you get, what you do with what you get, that's more the point." City of Ember.

9. Do, or do not. There is no “try”. – Yoda, from Star Wars. It is not our abilities that show what we truly are it is our choices. – Dumbledore, from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

10. “Great men are not born great, they grow great.”
– Mario Puzo, from The Godfather

11. “The loudest one in the room is the
weakest one in the room." - Frank Lucas in American Gangster

12. "Nobody is gonna hit as hard as life, but it ain’t how hard you can hit. It’s how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. it’s how much you can take, and keep moving
forward. that’s how winning’s done. - Rocky Balboa (Sylvester Stallone)

add yours

''The true test of a Man's character is his ability to rise up more focused each time he falls''
(White Waters).

''It is not easy running to glory.. Several routes are rough and going becos success is built on thorny storeys'' (White Waters).

''A man of ambition is capable of anything'' (Spatarcus season 2.)

''A Single mistake can destroy the greatness of a man'' (Tales of Legends)

'' Intelligent is not the same thing as Knowledge'' (The Boy Slave).

'' Human Happiness, like man's love & satisfaction, does not live long, & that he is as much a fool who frets at its coming to an end as the one who is over pleased with its coming and duration.'' (The Boy Slave).

''It is only a fool that makes friends with foolish people'' (Tales of Legends)

I get dem plenty oo. If i continue, we go sleep here.

2 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by ayusco85(m): 12:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
midetinz:
From the season film LOST:

The best time to launch the raft was yesterday- Dr Arzt

You believe in science Jack, I believe in faith- John locke

Don't tell me what I can't do- John Locke

If I say run, u run. If I say stop, u stop- ana Lucia

This is our island- Ben Linus

A new sherrif in town boys- James sawyer

I'm worth $160million dollars- Hurley reyes

You have 3options: hide, run or. Die- Daniel rousseau

these arent quotes. they are just lines from the movie lost. i love that movie. watched it to the end.

i love ben Linus because he interpreted his role very well. because of hw well he interpreted his role i had to watch Person of Interest. damn that movie was awesome. season 1 to 4.
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Xmen149(m): 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
some words are better left unsaid..(cross: The last don)..,The worst feeling is the moment you realise you v lost your self..(elena: vampire diary season 4),.wars come and go but my soldiers remain eternal..(ice cube:tripple X)
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
Gun don't kill peoplE, people kill people : DMX in Romeo Must Die
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Csami(m): 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
Obey the king, defend the king. Obey your father and protect the innocent, defend the weak. What if your father despises the king or the king massacres the innocent?

Jamie lannister to catelyn stark
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by pedrilo: 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
I can't die before i'm dead so if you are going to shoot, shoot don't talk. ME!
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by JustChris: 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
Close this thread already,
I'm tired of cramming. smiley
JustChris--Tears of a tired learner grin
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by JhyMedex: 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
I will nt b a page in anoda person's History Book.... STANNIS BARATHEON (GATE OF THRONES)
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Iamthoney(m): 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
I slip from reason when presented with faults of lesser men(Julius Caesar...spartacus war of the damned). You may not always have full belly or warm cloak, but while i draw breath you have the right to speak your mind(spartacus). Greed is but a word jealous men inflict upon the ambitious(marcus crassus...spartacus war of the damned)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by coolfredo(m): 1:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
Joavid:

hehehehe I don't buy movies o. I have a friend who is a world wide cinema on his own. I copy the movies free from him or I download.

internet has made things easy.
can u give me a site to download movies fron?
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by LordVoldemort(m): 1:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
Joavid:

lol, sounds true.

I got everything I need right here with me. I got air in my lungs, a few blank sheets of paper. I mean, I love waking up in the morning not knowing what's gonna happen or, who I'm gonna meet, where I'm gonna wind up. Just the other night I was sleeping under a bridge and now here I am on the grandest ship in the world having champagne with you fine people. I figure life's a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You don't know what hand you're gonna get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you... to make each day count....(Titanic)

2 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
'Making each day count'...Titanic

this has come to be my personal mantra for over 5years..and it's working!!
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
'Making each day count'...Titanic

this has come to be my personal mantra for over 5years..and it's working!!
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by JhyMedex: 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
Agimor:
Science and religion are not enemies is just that they are somethings science is just too young to understand.

Angels and Demons!
Haha... Finished reading d book Jst yesterday... Cld u help me wit a link 4 d movie... Tanx Bro
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by iPopAlomo(m): 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
Pusssy, pusssy, pusssy!
Come on in Pusssy lovers!
Here at the Tittty Twister we’re slashing pusssy in half!
Give us an offer on our vast selection of pusssy!
This is a pusssy blow out!
Alright, we got white pusssy, black pusssy, spanish pusssy, yellow pusssy. We got hot pusssy, cold pusssy. We got wet pusssy. We got smelly pusssy. We got hairy pusssy, bloody pusssy. We got snapping pusssy. We got silk pusssy, velvet pusssy, naugahyde pusssy. We even got horse pusssy, dog pusssy, chicken pusssy.
C'mon, you want pusssy, come on in Pusssy Lovers!
If we don’t got it, you don't want it!
Come on in Pusssy lovers!

Attention pusssy shoppers!
Take advantage of our penny pusssy sale!
If you buy one piece of pusssy at the regular price, you get another piece of pusssy of equal or lesser value for only a penny!
Try and beat pusssy for a penny!
If you can find cheaper pusssy anywhere, [size=18pt]fuckkkk it![/size] grin cheesy

Dusk till Dawn

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

BBNaija: Bambam And Teddy A Had Sex. Nigerians React / BBNAIJA: Can You Guess This Person? Same Dance Every Saturday Night(photos) / BBNaija’s Wildcard Twist: Five Things To Know About It (Shine Ya Eye)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.