Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,327 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

An IG User Exposes A Gay Nigerian Stalking Him On Instagram (see Their Chats) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An IG User Exposes A Gay Nigerian Stalking Him On Instagram (see Their Chats) (2756 Views)

Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An IG User Exposes A Gay Nigerian Stalking Him On Instagram (see Their Chats) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2016

Re: An IG User Exposes A Gay Nigerian Stalking Him On Instagram (see Their Chats) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
Contd

Re: An IG User Exposes A Gay Nigerian Stalking Him On Instagram (see Their Chats) by INTROVERT(f): 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
ok, why didn't you cover the respective user names na?
Re: An IG User Exposes A Gay Nigerian Stalking Him On Instagram (see Their Chats) by Michellla(f): 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
and?

1 Like

Re: An IG User Exposes A Gay Nigerian Stalking Him On Instagram (see Their Chats) by kullozone(m): 5:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hehe!
Re: An IG User Exposes A Gay Nigerian Stalking Him On Instagram (see Their Chats) by MeloGist(m): 5:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
Re: An IG User Exposes A Gay Nigerian Stalking Him On Instagram (see Their Chats) by Smellymouth: 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
So undecided
Re: An IG User Exposes A Gay Nigerian Stalking Him On Instagram (see Their Chats) by vault(m): 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
grin....... awon alai ni itiju oshi
Re: An IG User Exposes A Gay Nigerian Stalking Him On Instagram (see Their Chats) by Hadassahisbae(f): 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
lol..
Re: An IG User Exposes A Gay Nigerian Stalking Him On Instagram (see Their Chats) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
MeloGist:
https://www.nairaland.com/2893373/guy-exposes-gay-crush-him
Don't need your validation moreover you are not the only blog that has the story ok.
You don't have to beg lacastica or wateva his name is to have your story on FP or get traffic to your blog
Re: An IG User Exposes A Gay Nigerian Stalking Him On Instagram (see Their Chats) by MeloGist(m): 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
danieloy4:

Don't need your validation moreover you are not the only blog that has the story ok.
You don't have to beg lacastica or wateva his name is to have your story on FP or get traffic to your blog

Taking It Personal?? Chil Bro
Re: An IG User Exposes A Gay Nigerian Stalking Him On Instagram (see Their Chats) by ApcSucks: 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hehehe... LoL
Re: An IG User Exposes A Gay Nigerian Stalking Him On Instagram (see Their Chats) by tpiaobsession: 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
lord have mercy.

didnt read the chat though.
Re: An IG User Exposes A Gay Nigerian Stalking Him On Instagram (see Their Chats) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
And we should praise him for being Mean and making A total fool of himself?

The guy wasn't even Stalking or pressurizing him.

NIGERIANS n Hypocrisy!!!!!!!
Re: An IG User Exposes A Gay Nigerian Stalking Him On Instagram (see Their Chats) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
Michellla:
and?
and he's exposed.
Re: An IG User Exposes A Gay Nigerian Stalking Him On Instagram (see Their Chats) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
Respect his choices and let him be.

That he sins differently Doesn't make him condemned. Na everybody get him own for body.

NB: I'm super straight.

1 Like

Re: An IG User Exposes A Gay Nigerian Stalking Him On Instagram (see Their Chats) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
MeloGist:

Taking It Personal?? Chil Bro
Got no P with u,we all have our diff reasons for posting on NL and target audience
Re: An IG User Exposes A Gay Nigerian Stalking Him On Instagram (see Their Chats) by ValerianSteel(m): 10:50am On Jan 30, 2016
Actually the gay guy was matured in the chat.Since the guy knows the dude is gay and he was bold to admit he had a crush on him and definitely he is gay.The straight guy is an idiot for being this childish,insensitive and stu-pid by revealing their messages online.Just simply shove him off with you're not gay and not interested.

These is what women go through in the hands on men on daily basis but because it's another guy he feels threatened.I've come to realize that homophobia in most Nigerian males stems out of fear of being at bottom of the food chain,they are used to being the predator hunting for every available woman,now they see they can become the prey to other men,their hypocrisy just heightens their fear.

1 Like

Re: An IG User Exposes A Gay Nigerian Stalking Him On Instagram (see Their Chats) by Nche95(m): 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Actually the gay guy was matured in the chat.Since the guy knows the dude is gay and he was bold to admit he had a crush on him and definitely he is gay.The straight guy is an idiot for being this childish,insensitive and stu-pid by revealing their messages online.Just simply shove him off with you're not gay and not interested.

These is what women go through in the hands on men on daily basis but because it's another guy he feels threatened.I've come to realize that homophobia in most Nigerian males stems out of fear of being at bottom of the food chain,they are used to being the predator hunting for every available woman,now they see they can become the prey to other men,their hypocrisy just heightens their fear.
you didn't make sense, at all.. i swear

1 Like

Re: An IG User Exposes A Gay Nigerian Stalking Him On Instagram (see Their Chats) by MrsChima(f): 1:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
Did exposing him removes the homosexual spirits from his body and mind? undecided
Re: An IG User Exposes A Gay Nigerian Stalking Him On Instagram (see Their Chats) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
hmm!! am I the only one perceiving gays and lesbians all over this thread!
lemme better run away o, my yansh is not for sale

1 Like

Re: An IG User Exposes A Gay Nigerian Stalking Him On Instagram (see Their Chats) by vizboy(m): 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
Gat one like that on facebook.

The guy even called me but sharperly I block the guy. No time to waste time
Re: An IG User Exposes A Gay Nigerian Stalking Him On Instagram (see Their Chats) by thompson1510(m): 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
@Op, you for don give am ur yansh nahh...wen person neva knack p*ssy finish. Imagine!!! spits...
Re: An IG User Exposes A Gay Nigerian Stalking Him On Instagram (see Their Chats) by ValerianSteel(m): 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nche95:
you didn't make sense, at all.. i swear
I don't have to make sense,at least not to you obviously cause your type is exactly what I spoke about undecided
Re: An IG User Exposes A Gay Nigerian Stalking Him On Instagram (see Their Chats) by Nche95(m): 9:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
ValerianSteel:
I don't have to make sense,at least not to you obviously cause your type is exactly what I spoke about undecided
my type! my type! bro stop trying so hard to sound intelligent..
Re: An IG User Exposes A Gay Nigerian Stalking Him On Instagram (see Their Chats) by tommychow(m): 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
The homophobia is peak. See vexing, lol.

(1) (Reply)

Picture Story: Who Can Interpret This Interesting And Intriguing Photos Into A S / Signs Your Girl Might Be A HOE! / Boyfriend Gets Angry because I Didnt Show Any Affection(update im now single)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.