Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) (76640 Views)

Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by Zikkyfuse(m): 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
Some ladies don't have chill at all! As a matter of fact, they have never tasted a chill pill before. lol... This lady shared the photo above on her timeline with those bitter words.

Well i think this is extreme though, but, i remain inconclusive since i don't know the level of stalking! So to Mr " married old fool", kindly back-off to avoid a wider embarrassment! What do you thing guys?

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/12/see-what-lady-did-man-stalking-her-on.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by Zikkyfuse(m): 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
undecided

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
x.x.x™

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by BaddieKay(f): 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hmmm,some men sha

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by hob(m): 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
Someone will come here to say

Endtime stalker

68 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by DuchessLily(f): 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2015
Lol.... Wow!! I'm so loving this. two thumbs up for u girl. cool kiss

Good for the yeye married man

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by Imortal001: 2:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by raayah(f): 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2015
Best way to handle such men.

The girl says she's not interested.. then leave her alone.

I don't know why married men are so desperate. The most desperate men I've met where married.

I had one toaster who was married, he would not leave me alone, one day he messsaged me telling me that his wife just gave birth , that we should book an hotel room to celebrate.

Normally, I don't respond but I said, " your wife just gave birth 3 hours ago, don't you think you should be with her?!'and his reply was 'and so?' .

No respect whatsoever for his wife and new born baby.
It really shocked me.

To be fair, it was his fifth child in less than 7 years of marriage. So it was not really a big deal anymore I suppose.

married people who cheat are the absolute worst. They don't deserve sympathy at all.

This is the best way to handle them.

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by Zikkyfuse(m): 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
hob:

Endtime stalker

smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by Mutuwa(m): 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
He procured the ruins to himself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by Zikkyfuse(m): 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by osazeeblue01: 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2015
What is the girl feeling like

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by Swissheart(f): 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
C in forehead.....

4 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by IAmBhijay(m): 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
hob:

Endtime stalker

Endtime stalker grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by IAmBhijay(m): 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2015
hob:

Endtime stalker
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by naijaboiy: 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
He didn't entice her with enough money. cheesy

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by Welcomme: 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
Good for him. He has a wife yet still looKing for olosho up and down.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by maryam6(f): 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
She realy did wellsmiley

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by HappinexEdixon(f): 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
I love what she did.......thumbs up girl. Anoda time pls don't cover his eyes so he can bcome a laughing stalk in his area.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by itstpia8: 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
tell the fellow the same nah.

let him know you are not on facebook for his entertainment.

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by DICE234(m): 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
hahaha dat is smack down!! but really i hope this puts fear in the mind of cheating husbands honestly

meanwhile;

i believe that all women are pretty without makeup, but with the right makeup they can be pretty powerful. are you a makeup artist? can you apply the right makeup for all occassions? why not click on my signature to register your services? Sabiboy... someone somewhere needs your services

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by BrownCookie(f): 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
Serves him right.

Stupid man...

10 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by SoloTu: 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hehe... BURSTED!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by englishmart(m): 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
that's no biggie mehn

2 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by Adesiji77: 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
BaddieKay:
Hmmm,some men sha

cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by MrSmith007: 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
She should back her accusations with chat history

12 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by nikkiking(m): 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
Why cover his face

How police wan take trace him tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by HungerBAD: 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
Childish.

Not buying this story. If a married man is chasing you on Facebook, all you need to do is block him.

There is a block button on all face book accounts.

I find this story disturbing. She called him a stalker, and automatically his picture made front page?how do we know if she is telling the truth?

I have seen bitter women, destroy innocent responsible men with lies.

I will advice the Moderators to be careful, with stories like this before pushing it to the front page.

149 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by Akerry(m): 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
IAmBhijay:

Endtime stalker grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by gurunlocker: 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
Married Niggas that their D.ick don't rest

3 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) by Sijo01(f): 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
Stalking gon bad cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again / Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.