Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,605 members, 7,816,505 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Where Did You the Love of Your Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Did You the Love of Your Life? (1301 Views)

Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? / What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? / How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Did You the Love of Your Life? by Lateralmaths(m): 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
We often hear people say they are searching for wife/husband material. When searching for something have an idea of possible locations is key.
Where can I find wife/husband material is a question that should have many cool answers.

For me I met my wife in a cyber cafe about three years after we graduated from the same university and same year. We were in the same university, sang together a couple of times in the same choir on campus,went to the same NYSC camp at the same time but the day we met in a cyber cafe was the first time we spoke...

So married folks let's hear from you.

Where did you meet your love?
Re: Where Did You the Love of Your Life? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
At d place i met her
Re: Where Did You the Love of Your Life? by Synzu(m): 6:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hehehehe... No spouse yet grin
Re: Where Did You the Love of Your Life? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
Well i met my first true love online on facebook, she is in south africa, we chatted as friends then to saying things about ones family, exchange numbers, phone calls and gbam relationship started, the epic was when she came to NIGERIA, mehnn i was dumbfounded though but it was a true love experience, cindy was the first girl that made me cried in love when she went to USA for schooling, we are still cool though. "she is still begging me to wait 4 her though. "its becaus of her that im still playing football. "she is one of my inspiration.
Re: Where Did You the Love of Your Life? by Lateralmaths(m): 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ighoga898:
At d place i met her
where
Re: Where Did You the Love of Your Life? by vault(m): 6:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
police station undecided
Re: Where Did You the Love of Your Life? by Lateralmaths(m): 6:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
Synzu:
Gerara here mehn
Re: Where Did You the Love of Your Life? by Lateralmaths(m): 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
vault:
police station undecided
did you go to bail her?
Re: Where Did You the Love of Your Life? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lateralmaths:
where
at our meeting place
Re: Where Did You the Love of Your Life? by Lateralmaths(m): 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
saintloveren:
Well i met my first true love online on facebook, she is in south africa, we chatted as friends then to saying things about ones family, exchange numbers, phone calls and gbam relationship started, the epic was when she came to NIGERIA, mehnn i was dumbfounded though but it was a true love experience, cindy was the first girl that made me cried in love when she went to USA for schooling, we are still cool though. "she is still begging me to wait 4 her though. "its becaus of her that im still playing football. "she is one of my inspiration.
so no spouse yet undecided
saintloveren:
so no spouse yet
Re: Where Did You the Love of Your Life? by Synzu(m): 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lateralmaths:
Gerara here mehn
My people haff nor marid me wive oo sad
Re: Where Did You the Love of Your Life? by Lateralmaths(m): 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
Synzu:

My people haff nor marid me wive oo sad
best wishes as you wait for them
Re: Where Did You the Love of Your Life? by abdrazak: 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
Well well, this might not be true to some people

My spouse and I have been together since 4years of age. We met as a neighbours but being childish.

I remain silent..............
Re: Where Did You the Love of Your Life? by Synzu(m): 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lateralmaths:
best wishes as you wait for them

Amin.
Re: Where Did You the Love of Your Life? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lateralmaths:
so no spouse yet undecided so no spouse yet
NO SIR, change the heading of the thread to girlfriend or boyfriend or rather lover to make it interesting.
Re: Where Did You the Love of Your Life? by Lateralmaths(m): 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
abdrazak:
Well well, this might not be true to some people

My spouse and I have been together since 4years of age. We met as a neighbours but being childish.

I remain silent..............
this your silence is not golden. pls share.
Re: Where Did You the Love of Your Life? by vault(m): 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lateralmaths:
did you go to bail her?
how would I bail someone I don't know...... I don't have spouse yet joor grin
Re: Where Did You the Love of Your Life? by Lateralmaths(m): 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
saintloveren:
NO SIR, change the heading of the thread to girlfriend or boyfriend or rather lover to make it interesting.
is it I interesting now?
Re: Where Did You the Love of Your Life? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lateralmaths:
is it I interesting now?
YES SIR
Re: Where Did You the Love of Your Life? by Lateralmaths(m): 7:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
vault:

how would I bail someone I don't know...... I don't have spouse yet joor grin
so wetin happen for the police station? Its a strange place to meet the special one.
Re: Where Did You the Love of Your Life? by vault(m): 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lateralmaths:
so wetin happen for the police station? Its a strange place to meet the special one.

strange place?..... I av a guy that met his spouse at the cemetery..

I just made the police station stuff up
Re: Where Did You the Love of Your Life? by abdrazak: 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lateralmaths:
this your silence is not golden. pls share.
You wanna know.

During our childhood days, we always goes to school together, eat together and share things together. Unbelievable part is that we normally write love letter emphasing on the love we have for each other.

Later, we depart due to relocation.

During teenage, we locate each other and our love continues. There are ups and downs but God is with us.

Adult stage, we are good to go.............. You know what I mean.

Here I rest.
Re: Where Did You the Love of Your Life? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
Moi Met mine(her) @ Igbeyawo ceremony
Re: Where Did You the Love of Your Life? by Lateralmaths(m): 8:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
vault:

strange place?..... I av a guy that met his spouse at the cemetery..
I just made the police station stuff up
cemetery?
Re: Where Did You the Love of Your Life? by Lateralmaths(m): 8:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
adepeter26:
Moi Met mine(her) @ Igbeyawo ceremony
hmmm
Re: Where Did You the Love of Your Life? by cruzita(f): 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
I met mine in the space during our astronautical practical
Re: Where Did You the Love of Your Life? by Lateralmaths(m): 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
cruzita:
I met mine in the space during our astronautical practical
I guess your surname must be Lai...
Re: Where Did You the Love of Your Life? by Lateralmaths(m): 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lalasticlala do something.
Re: Where Did You the Love of Your Life? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lateralmaths:
hmmm
Abi u want me to lie??
Re: Where Did You the Love of Your Life? by holusormi(m): 11:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
At babalawo house undecided , I came to run one boy mad , she came to kill he same boy I wanted to run mad
, na so love story start ..... cool
Re: Where Did You the Love of Your Life? by Lateralmaths(m): 7:05am On Jan 28, 2016
Why are d ladies not commenting?
Re: Where Did You the Love of Your Life? by Smellymouth: 7:07am On Jan 28, 2016
Synzu:

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can I Buy For Her As A Birthday Gift / *** / Which Number Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.