Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Must Read! How I Almost Toasted A Married Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read! How I Almost Toasted A Married Woman (1533 Views)

Question: How Old Were U When U First Toasted A Girl. / Please Help Me I Had Never Toasted A Lady / Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read! How I Almost Toasted A Married Woman by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
Okay. This happened just yesterday.
My friend, Chinedu invited me to His Boss' birthday. And his boss happened to be an Alhaji.
But as a Shy guy, I was reluctant to go.
after much persuasion from my friend I decided to honor his invitation. cool
Early the next morning (the birthday ) my friend and I jet out in our Fly costumes to the Party. On reaching there, the first thing that caught my attention was a very pretty angelic Gorgeous Mind Blowing Hausa/Fulani girl. Her looks We're that of a an angel indeed. I could feel the fragrance of her Hair from my end, Her eyes were Large and white. Her Nose was pointed and charming, her lips were all inviting cheesy ..she was practically oozing money. grin obviously she was the daughter of one Rich Alhaji.
Shivers ran down my spine immediately My sight clashed with hers. We had fixed eye contact for about a minute. Oh my days. The feeling was out of this world cheesy cheesy I couldn't help but smile at her. And to my greatest surprise, she smiled back at me. (God bless my friend for inviting me to this Party, I thought to myself) grin the lady kept smiling at me while I kept smiling back. Although we never made our Display of affection obvious to the Crowd present. cool
Now I thought to myself, it's time to go woo this Lady and make her mine. wink
So I arranged my Collar and adjusted the bow tie I had on, I cracked my voice and made sure it was sexy enough. grin
Just as I stood up from my seat in view of going to meet the pretty young Alhaja and give her my best toast ever, I had this strange feeling and my instinct told me to confirm who she was from my friend.
Chidnedu! Chinedu! I called out to my friend who was devouring a big lap of chicken. grin
Who is that stunning lady over there? I asked. It seems like I'm in love with her oh, I added. And I wan go chyke her as I dey here so oh. I added again grin
Before I finished talking Chinedu Burst into laughter.
Dragging me to a corner he warned me sternly, saying; That's My Boss' NEW WIFE OH! shocked Na my oga wife!, he said it again, this time in pigin. obviously so that I'll get the message clearly. cry cry embarassed
I was like WTF sad sad sad sad
That was how Chinedu brought down all my Hopes angry
And I left the party that moment in anger sad angry
Choi! That Alhaji ehn. .... sad only god go judge am angry

Honestly speaking. That Lady is the finest lady I've ever seen. And unfortunately, she's someone's property. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Would I still have proceeded to Toast her? Answers please
Re: Must Read! How I Almost Toasted A Married Woman by Pineapp: 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
This story lacks moral lesson angry grin angry tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read! How I Almost Toasted A Married Woman by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
Pineapp:
This is a true life story oh. It happened just yesterday grin
The girl was really pretty. cheesy

But she was married sad
Re: Must Read! How I Almost Toasted A Married Woman by stevealibi: 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
Nt interested boy
Re: Must Read! How I Almost Toasted A Married Woman by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
stevealibi:
Nt interested boy
sad sad sad
Re: Must Read! How I Almost Toasted A Married Woman by Smellymouth: 7:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
undecided
Re: Must Read! How I Almost Toasted A Married Woman by Smellymouth: 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
grin cheesy
Pineapp:
Re: Must Read! How I Almost Toasted A Married Woman by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
Re: Must Read! How I Almost Toasted A Married Woman by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
This story is devoid of meaning.
Re: Must Read! How I Almost Toasted A Married Woman by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
And that's something to be proud of, like you possess a rare unique talent?
You, my friend, are morally depraved.
Re: Must Read! How I Almost Toasted A Married Woman by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
Drefan:
And that's something to be proud of, like you possess a rare unique talent?

You, my friend, are morally depraved.
angry I never knew she was married na.....

grin
Re: Must Read! How I Almost Toasted A Married Woman by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
charix:
This story is devoid of meaning.
Tell me something embarassed
Re: Must Read! How I Almost Toasted A Married Woman by Trapnews: 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
ShyNeptune:

This is a true life story oh. It happened just yesterday grin
The girl was really pretty. cheesy

But she was married sad
shocked

Re: Must Read! How I Almost Toasted A Married Woman by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
ShyNeptune:

angry I never knew she was married na.....

grin
Be thankful that baba didn't catch you in the act. You would have been a nun by now.
Re: Must Read! How I Almost Toasted A Married Woman by Ragner(m): 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
Instead of this boy to Face his Jamb Squarely, he's Laying on his Bed Making up and Formulating Stories to Eat up Data undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Must Read! How I Almost Toasted A Married Woman by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
Drefan:

Be thankful that baba didn't catch you in the act. You would have been a nun by now.
all thanks to chinedu for sounding warnings to my eardrums cheesy
Re: Must Read! How I Almost Toasted A Married Woman by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ragner:
Instead of this boy to Face his Jamb Squarely, he's Laying on his Bed Making up and Formulating Stories to Eat up Data undecided undecided
am I the first person to write Jamb
Re: Must Read! How I Almost Toasted A Married Woman by belloabd1914(m): 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
D good thing is that, u almost toast her out of ignorance of the fact that she is married. If u had done Dat maybe ur friend would have been jobless hence tomorrow
Re: Must Read! How I Almost Toasted A Married Woman by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
ShyNeptune:

all thanks to chinedu for sounding warnings to my eardrums cheesy
I swear, wetin oga for use your eye see eh, mouth no fit talk am.

Coupled with the fact that he's a muslim, and muslims are dangerously aggressive folks.

I think I may be right if I opine that the type of lace that would be suitable for your burial ceremony would be on-going by now.
Re: Must Read! How I Almost Toasted A Married Woman by cruzita(f): 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
Common sense is not actually common

(1) (Reply)

What Is That One Thing? / I Long To Be A Good Wife But Can’t Find Anyone To Marry Me / I Dey Enter Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.