Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience (26990 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex / She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Kaylexzy(m): 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
QueenValerie:
shocked but I barely know you sir..I know where ta go..
I'll mention you there and we can derail to are hearts content.

Lol....

Owkay, would be expecting ya
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
Technically it's not rape, it's just sex on a platter. Women don't rape men. Only a homosexual make can rape a straight guy.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Ximonak: 1:58am On Jan 28, 2016
oloyolo:
u see it as fun because you did not experience it.
its funny because male children are molested everyday and people don't get to know about it because there are usually no physical signs the damages are don psychologically and internally.

when you even try to talk about it people won't even try to understand you yet our male children keep getting even more weird and hyper sexual and no one is asking why

Both males/fathers will be asking the male didn't you enjoy it embarassed
And the stigma that you were raped by ladies in this our sanctimonious Nigeria will make you to lie that you are the one who slept with the lady lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Ryabcool(m): 6:18am On Jan 28, 2016
QueenValerie:
shocked but I barely know you sir..I know where ta go..
I'll mention you there and we can derail to are hearts content.
lmaooooooo! Cockblocking at its finest. Anti-aircraft missile, that's what you are. Shooting all his moves down like he repulsed you on an atomic level yet you're trying to be polite about it. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 28, 2016
Ryabcool:
lmaooooooo! Cockblocking at its finest. Anti-aircraft missile, that's what you are. Shooting all his moves down like he repulsed you on an atomic level yet you're trying to be polite about it. grin grin grin
angry I am not a ****blocker.
An I am not a anti-aircraft missile.
But you sir, are a graceful tongued terror. angry angry
He has not repulsed me,but I am not interested in anything more than talkin' a little.
Good Mornin' an Good bye angry
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 28, 2016
QueenValerie:
But you sir, are a terror.
He has not repulsed me,but I am not interested in anything more than talkin' a little.

sure you know the way to your bedroom, kid... ?
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 28, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

sure you know the way to your bedroom, kid... ?
Minister angry you are not my Daddy.
So stop tryin' ta send me to my room.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 28, 2016
QueenValerie:
Minister angry you are not my Daddy.
So stop tryin' ta send me to my room.

remember what I told you sometime ago?
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 28, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

remember what I told you sometime ago?
I do.
But I'm gonna pretend I don't.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 28, 2016
QueenValerie:
I do.
But I'm gonna pretend I don't.

actually you don't, I've told you a lot of stuffs, except there's one you vividly remember.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 28, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

actually you don't, I've told you a lot of stuffs, except there's one you vividly remember.
I should be really angry with the way you talk ta me,but I'm more curious than anythin'.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 28, 2016
QueenValerie:
I should be really angry with the way you talk ta me,but I'm more curious than anythin'.

oh really ?
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 28, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

oh really ?
Mmm hmm angry
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 28, 2016
QueenValerie:
Mmm hmm angry

say ! you got another

pūssy

cat .
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 28, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

say ! you got another
pūssy
cat .
Yep,ain't it cute with them eyes,it's a Persian.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 28, 2016
QueenValerie:
Yep,ain't it cute with them eyes,it's a Persian.

yeah, nice pūssy, I mean cat.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 28, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

yeah, nice pūssy, I mean cat.
Well, he's more a kitten.
I was looking at Persian kittens online earlier an saw him and wanted him for my profile.
Switch it up a bit,you know.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 28, 2016
twice she tried twice she failed something later happened sha
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Ryabcool(m): 7:47am On Jan 28, 2016
QueenValerie:
But you sir, are a graceful tongued terror. angry angry
grin... I was exaggerating. And I like to tease. The graceful tongued terror part is also true, but I'm a good guy. Sorry if you were offended in anyway. *gives you a very tight hug and kisses away the stern look on your face* cheesy
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 28, 2016
Ryabcool:
grin... I was exaggerating. And I like to tease. The graceful tongued terror part is also true, but I'm a good guy. Sorry if you were offended in anyway. *gives you a very tight hug and kisses away the stern look on your face* cheesy
Alright.I accept,but keep ya lips ta yaself. wink
An stop been happy when I insult you.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 28, 2016
QueenValerie:
Well, he's more a kitten.
I was looking at Persian kittens online earlier an saw him and wanted him for my profile.
Switch it up a bit,you know.

#smiles
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 28, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

#smiles
Can I know why you're smilin' Minister?
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 28, 2016
QueenValerie:
Can I know why you're smilin' Minister?

okay uhmmm *smiling again*
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 28, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

okay uhmmm *smiling again*
But why though?
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Pennah(m): 8:27am On Jan 28, 2016
see her ....... she raped me

Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 28, 2016
QueenValerie:
But why though?

your chats though, you're just one funny kid.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Dexema(m): 8:42am On Jan 28, 2016
I think you should focus on Kid's that were molested sexually by so called sick Paedophile "aunties" and "uncles". the gay ones who try exploiting the innocence of poor and helpless boys are the worst. Had an experience with a distant relation long ago I'm not willing to share, thank God I came out unscathed, but the memories forever remain.

1 Like

Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 28, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

your chats though, you're just one funny kid.
Funny? Funny,I'm weird or funny,I make you laugh?
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Mustiboy(m): 8:52am On Jan 28, 2016
Imagine the absence of common and essential sense on this thread! U guys should be reprimanded for this! Between, where are the moderators?

1 Like

Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 28, 2016
QueenValerie:
Funny? Funny,I'm weird or funny,I make you laugh?

you're not weird.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 28, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

you're not weird.
Okay,I just wanted ta know your mind.
And Minister before I wasn't seriously tryin' to talk to you about my kitten pic.... winkI think you know the rest.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 28, 2016
QueenValerie:
Okay,I just wanted ta know your mind.
And Minister before I wasn't seriously tryin' to talk to you about my kitten pic.... winkI think you know the rest.

#smiles, there's more to it than kittens...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him / 5 Types of Female Buttocks (pictures Included) / Man Rejects Perfume Gift From A Lady On Twitter In An Epic Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.