Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience (26982 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex / She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

Loser!
Nah but how's your day?
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kazna69:

Nah but how's your day?

I hate you

I wish you would die before you hurt a girl or a woman

You are a vile person
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

I hate you

I wish you would die before you hurt a girl or a woman

You are a vile person

Oooohh I'm scared but hey careful what you wish for, YOU might get it!
Well I don't know you, so I don't hate you. I don't believe in continuing the cycle of negativity. Your judgement based on one comment is understandable but I doubt I can change your mind. Nothing phases me anymore cos I'm tranquil. I actually love women, it's some the crazy shiit they do that makes me question their true purpose for existence. This was fun.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kazna69:

Oooohh I'm scared but hey careful what you wish for, YOU might get it!
Well I don't know you, so I don't hate you. I don't believe in continuing the cycle of negativity. Your judgement based on one comment is understandable but I doubt I can change your mind. Nothing phases me anymore cos I'm tranquil. I actually love women, it's some the crazy shiit they do that makes me question their true purpose for existence. This was fun.

I hope I get it

Hate me. I want you to hate me!

Are you telling me men do not do crazy things that sometimes you just want to shoot them?

Are you telling me that those crazy things are enough for you to advocate and justify rape!

You are a very vile person!!!
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

I hope I get it

Hate me. I want you to hate me!

Are you telling me men do not do crazy things that sometimes you just want to shoot them?

Are you telling me that those crazy things are enough for you to advocate and justify rape!

You are a very vile person!!!

You're funnier than your friend tho, you're awesome. I haven't met you before so I can't hate you. Everybody does crazy shiit but damn you got some pent up aggression too. I'm sick of learning about rape cases since this week. It's not new but we've transitioned into a complex, sex-controlled society, and feminists are trying to crush everything that is Union between man & woman. I doubt you'd understand my position on this but I'm not in support of said rape. My issue is why women do silly things.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kazna69:

You're funnier than your friend tho, you're awesome. I haven't met you before so I can't hate you. Everybody does crazy shiit but damn you got some pent up aggression too. I'm sick of learning about rape cases since this week. It's not new but we've transitioned into a complex, sex-controlled society, and feminists are trying to crush everything that is Union between man & woman. I doubt you'd understand my position on this but I'm not in support of said rape. My issue is why women do silly things.

I am doveda

You are not in support of rape but you are when women do silly thingssmiley

I get it nowundecided

Oh! It is silly to claim that women do silly thingssmiley. It is not a gender trait.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

I am doveda

You are not in support of rape but you are when women do silly thingssmiley

I get it nowundecided

Oh! It is silly to claim that women do silly thingssmiley. It is not a gender trait.
See what I mean? It's pointless trying to argue with a woman. Your brains just don't run on logic. Instead you twist what Men say & make judgements based on your initial thoughts & impressions. It's understandable. Oh shuh up women do crazy shiit & you know it, don't be naive.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kazna69:

See what I mean? It's pointless trying to argue with a woman. Your brains just don't run on logic. Instead you twist what Men say & make judgements based on your initial thoughts & impressions. It's understandable. Oh shuh up women do crazy shiit & you know it, don't be naive.

Says a fo.ol

Ode! It is your mother's brain that does not run on logic

Abunu! I hate you!
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kazna69:

Oponu!

You own definition of logic is of another mo.ron like yourself, who decided to purchase a phone for a girl who doesn't want him at all

She collects the phone, with fish brain mentality, wants to keep it for free like it was xmas or her birthday, gets a telling & decides to return it like she smart when she won't spread her legs or so much as look at the person. Serves the biitch right. Let it be a lesson to girls out there who like to think cos they have a independent life they can be disrespectful & get away with it. Africa is & always be a dark jungle. Damn, all those BBCs pounding her brains out relentlessly with such invigorated purpose, each one bigger than the last, that coochie must've been stretched to the max. Her life can never remain the same again. All it takes is some good d!ck down for stubborn, proud women to come back to Earth. All they want is money & gifts but they can refuse to offer sex in return. This rape thing is another unexplored business venture sef o. Biitchiz take note!

Ode!

I hate you!
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

Oponu!

You own definition of logic is of another mo.ron like yourself, who decided to purchase a phone for a girl who doesn't want him at all

Ode!

I hate you!

This cycle is not gonna end. Twisting words, misinterpretation... (exhales) Ehn its pointless but my issue isn't the guy's intentions, that's his business. It's her acceptance of the "gift" which sent the guy the wrong message/signal. I'll understand if she didn't want to hurt his feelings but if her intention was to accept the phone & keep it then that's where she messed up. You're amazing you that? I don't hate you, are you Yoruba?
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kazna69:

This cycle is not gonna end. Twisting words, misinterpretation... (exhales) Ehn its pointless but my issue isn't the guy's intentions, that's his business. It's her acceptance of the "gift" which sent the guy the wrong message/signal. I'll understand if she didn't want to hurt his feelings but if her intention was to accept the phone & keep it then that's where she messed up. You're amazing you that? I don't hate you, are you Yoruba?

Mo ri re. Do you think I am stupid? Did she force him to give her the phone? Should she have collected it? No but she did (although she returned it) and she continued to say no. Is that enough to rape her? According to you it is. The mor.on could have asked her to return the phone, Did her? No!!

Sincerely, you are crazy angry

She collects the phone, with fish brain mentality, wants to keep it for free like it was xmas or her birthday, gets a telling & decides to return it like she smart when she won't spread her legs or so much as look at the person. Serves the biitch right. Let it be a lesson to girls out there who like to think cos they have a independent life they can be disrespectful & get away with it

. Africa is & always be a dark jungle. Damn, all those BBCs pounding her brains out relentlessly with such invigorated purpose, each one bigger than the last, that coochie must've been stretched to the max. Her life can never remain the same again

. All it takes is some good d!ck down for stubborn, proud women to come back to Earth. All they want is money & gifts but they can refuse to offer sex in return

. This rape thing is another unexplored business venture sef o. Biitchiz take note!

Aiye ti baje. Are you telling me that it was your ghost that wrote that? I wish you would die before you hurt anyone.

I hate you. Please hate me
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

Mo ri re. Do you think I am stupid? Did she force him to give her the phone? Should she have collected it? No but she did (although she returned it) and she continued to say no. Is that enough to rape her? According to you it is. The mor.on could have asked her to return the phone, Did her? No!!

Sincerely, you are crazy angry

Aiye ti baje. Are you telling me that it was your ghost that wrote that? I wish you would die before you hurt anyone.

I hate you. Please hate me

OK she accepted it but that's the 1 big mistake she made than subsequent smaller corrections couldn't correct. I'm not defending what he did but seriously it takes some common sense to read through people's actions since we can't read minds. We live in a sex obsessed society, the guy hits on her, she refuses, changes tactics by offering a gift, she accepts gift, guy's new tactic works, his expectations go up, girl is corrected into returning said gift since she has no intention of having sex, hurts guy's feelings in process, guy justifies his intention for gift by initiating forced entry cos well that was his intention. I just want you to follow my analysis of the scenario. Obviously when a guy sees a lady he "fancies" for whatever reason, he'll make advances however he knows how to. Maybe his "game" isn't good, maybe it is, maybe he's ugly, maybe he's got money, maybe his breath stinks of weed & alcohol, maybe he creeper her out & kept being creepy but didn't know & decided to continue so he could brag to his buddies & not look like a Loser as you women like to judge as a level of attractiveness for men but you condemn men for being womanizers, maybe she had a bad day Holy Mary Fûckin Jesus Christ in a por.no I don't know what his reasons & intentions were. Only he does.

Doveda, that's your name? I don't hate you. I have no reason for that. Maybe you saying that is coming from a place of tough love & criticism which I accept & I love you for it. I hope WE have an understanding. xo
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kazna69:

OK she accepted it but that's the 1 big mistake she made than subsequent smaller corrections couldn't correct. I'm not defending what he did but seriously it takes some common sense to read through people's actions since we can't read minds. We live in a sex obsessed society, the guy hits on her, she refuses, changes tactics by offering a gift, she accepts gift, guy's new tactic works, his expectations go up, girl is corrected into returning said gift since she has no intention of having sex, hurts guy's feelings in process, guy justifies his intention for gift by initiating forced entry cos well that was his intention. I just want you to follow my analysis of the scenario. Obviously when a guy sees a lady he "fancies" for whatever reason, he'll make advances however he knows how to. Maybe his "game" isn't good, maybe it is, maybe he's ugly, maybe he's got money, maybe his breath stinks of weed & alcohol, maybe he creeper her out & kept being creepy but didn't know & decided to continue so he could brag to his buddies & not look like a Loser as you women like to judge as a level of attractiveness for men but you condemn men for being womanizers, maybe she had a bad day Holy Mary Fûckin Jesus Christ in a point I don't know what his reasons & intentions were. Only he does.

Doveda, that's your name? I don't hate you. I have no reason for that. Maybe you saying that is coming from a place of tough love & criticism which I accept & I love you for it. I hope WE have an understanding. xo
What happened to yesterday's analysis?

You cannot change my mind about you, it is already made up. What you wrote yesterday will even befuddle an insane mind. You wrote it out of pure hatred for women! Your hatred for us is so strong that you could not stop yourself today from insulting my gender. Whatever happened to you? You better seek a professional help. Were you not the same person that claimed a man cannot be raped?
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Favoye2(m): 7:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
Its kind of funny,so a girl fit rape a guy..
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

What happened to yesterday's analysis?

You cannot change my mind about you, it is already made up. What you wrote yesterday will even befuddle an insane mind. You wrote it out of pure hatred for women! Your hatred for us is so strong that you could not stop yourself today from insulting my gender. Whatever happened to you? You better seek a professional help. Were you not the same person that claimed a man cannot be raped?

Do you always have to take everything literally? I guess you couldn't detect the humour in that one. I don't expect you to change your mind about me, you can judge me all you want, call me a rapist even, goodness knows I ain't raped nobody. All I'm asking is that you see it from my perspective. Yea I talk funny stuff sometimes. Like I said earlier I went in a different direction when I made the comment & somewhere I knew there would be backlash from female folk which is why it's nothing serious. If I'd said something like "I'm sick of hearing rape stories these days" or something else it would be flat. I decided to write that cos I knew someone would gobble it up. Girl stop acting like you don't like sex, I know you gon get some tonight. wink Anyways it was fun talking with you. I like to get a woman's perspective from time to time. Stay cool & calm your t!ts.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kazna69:

Do you always have to take everything literally? I guess you couldn't detect the humour in that one. I don't expect you to change your mind about me, you can judge me all you want, call me a rapist even, goodness knows I ain't raped nobody. All I'm asking is that you see it from my perspective. Yea I talk funny stuff sometimes. Like I said earlier I went in a different direction when I made the comment & somewhere I knew there would be backlash from female folk which is why it's nothing serious. If I'd said something like "I'm sick of hearing rape stories these days" or something else it would be flat. I decided to write that cos I knew someone would gobble it up. Girl stop acting like you don't like sex, I know you gon get some tonight. wink Anyways it was fun talking with you. I like to get a woman's perspective from time to time. Stay cool & calm your t!ts.

E gba mi

Who the hell do you thinking you are talking too? A toddler?

Save that flimsy excuses for another female. I know better!
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

E gba mi

Who the hell do you thinking you are talking too? A toddler?

Save that flimsy excuses for another female. I know better!

Well if you think you're a toddler then you are a toddler then. Females are only good for a couple things cooking, cleaning, sucking d1ck, seeking attention & last but not least getting on nerves. The joy cos I just P!ssed on you. Now P!ss off, go wipe that spunk off ya face you insensitive, illogical, overemotional little biitch. You are a toddler, 1.. 2..
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kazna69:

Well if you think you're a toddler then you are a toddler then. Females are only good for a couple things cooking, cleaning, sucking d1ck, seeking attention & last but not least getting on nerves. The joy cos I just P!ssed on you. Now P!ss off, go wipe that spunk off ya face you insensitive, illogical, overemotional little biitch. You are a toddler, 1.. 2..

Look at this loser

We know that is what your mum is good for

My regards to her

Ode!
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

Look at this loser

We know that is what your mum is good for

My regards to her

Ode!

Yawn... Even your vagina is more sensitive than your brain. Gawd this is getting old though. I want to think you had good upbringing but ehn those yoruba jabs make me think you ratchet as Fûck. I want you to answer me one question, just one.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kazna69:

Yawn... Even your vagina is more sensitive than your brain. Gawd this is getting old though. I want to think you had good upbringing but ehn those yoruba jabs make me think you ratchet as Fûck. I want you to answer me one question, just one.

Dopemu! You are a loser!

AND I HATE YOU

I WISH YOU WOULD DIE BEFORE YOU HURT ANY FEMALE

This is you, this is what you wrote yesterday

She collects the phone, with fish brain mentality, wants to keep it for free like it was xmas or her birthday, gets a tel[b]ling & decides to return it like she smart when she won't spread her legs or so much as look at the person. Serves the biitch right. Let it be a lesson to girls out there who like to think cos they have a independent life they can be disrespectful & get away with it[/b]

. Africa is & always be a dark jungle. Damn, a[b]ll those BBCs pounding her brains out relentlessly with such invigorated purpose, each one bigger than the last, that coochie must've been stretched to the max. Her life can never remain the same again
[/b]
. All it takes is some good d!ck down for stubborn, proud women to come back to Earth. All they want is money & gifts but they can refuse to offer sex in return

. This rape thing is another unexplored business venture sef o. Biitchiz take note!

You are such a coward that you could not defend who you really are. You woke up today and decide to make a turn around because you I called you out! You are useless thing!

Oniranu!

Werey!
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

Dopemu! You are a loser!

AND I HATE YOU

I WISH YOU WOULD DIE BEFORE YOU HURT ANY FEMALE

This is you, this is what you wrote yesterday

You are such a coward that you could not defend who you really are. You woke up today and decide to make a turn around because you I called you out! You are useless thing!

Oniranu!

Werey!

I doubt you read my earlier comments. I knew where this was going & went ahead & said so cos I knew I would get a reaction from someone. Don't you get it? You're taking this too seriously, gawd. If you say you hate me one more time, I'm gonna try not to fantasize having the most sensual sex with you as a thick, brown yoruba woman so please don't say it again. You still wanna hear my question or what?
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kazna69:

I doubt you read my earlier comments. I knew where this was going & went ahead & said so cos I knew I would get a reaction from someone. Don't you get it? You're taking this too seriously, gawd. If you say you hate me one more time, I'm gonna try not to fantasize having the most sensual sex with you as a thick, brown yoruba woman so please don't say it again. You still wanna hear my question or what?

Shut upu

I will take it serious in fact if it is possible to kill you I would! Because i know that I will be saving some girl's life.

Unlike most people I find it very easy to feel a writer's mood and you are lying. YOU ARE A SHAMELESS LIAR

You enjoyed whatever they did to her. You suffer from complexity and you wish you could dominate. You have been ridiculed by females theoughout your fvcking life. Unlike most men, you didnt even say anything about your mum when I insulted her. Something tells me that you don't have the best of relationships with her or Is it your elder sister or your step-mum? Is any of them reason you have issues with women. Or could it be the fact that you lack 'EVERYTHING' most women want in a man

Whichever one is the cause of your problem, you are a very very bad person and I HATE YOU!
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

Shut upu

I will take it serious in fact if it is possible to kill you I would! Because i know that I will be saving some girl's life.

Unlike most people I find it very easy to feel a writer's mood and you are lying. YOU ARE A SHAMELESS LIAR

You enjoyed whatever they did to her. You suffer from complexity and you wish you could dominate. You have been ridiculed by females theoughout your fvcking life. Unlike most men, you didnt even say anything about your mum when I insulted her. Something tells me that you don't have the best of relationships with her or Is it your elder sister or your step-mum? Is any of them reason you have issues with women. Or could it be the fact that you lack 'EVERYTHING' most women want in a man

Whichever one is the cause of your problem, you are a very very bad person and I HATE YOU!

OK I'm having this weird, twisted, dark fantasy of you just ranting & raving with hormones raging in yoruba language with a gleaming sinister smile on my face cos I'm gonna totally enjoy Fûckin the drool out of you. Your petty insults don't do shiit, sounding like those market traders. I have no reason to respond in kind cos ehhn I'm too elevated right now. We are not the same. Toddler, have a go. grin grin
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kazna69:

OK I'm having this weird, twisted, dark fantasy of you just ranting & raving with hormones raging in yoruba language with a gleaming sinister smile on my face cos I'm gonna totally enjoy Fûckin the drool out of you. Your petty insults don't do shiit, sounding like those market traders. I have no reason to respond in kind cos ehhn I'm too elevated right now. We are not the same. Toddler, have a go. grin grin

MISERABLE HUMAN BEING

OF COURSE YOU WOULD FANTASISE, WE BOTH KNOW YOU ARE NADA WITHOUT THOSE FANTASIES

THEY ARE THE STRINGS THAT ARE STILL KEEPING YOU ALIVE AND MAKING YOU THINK YOU COULD ACHIEVE SOMETHING

USELESS THING!!!

COMPOUND FOOL
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

MISERABLE HUMAN BEING

OF COURSE YOU WOULD FANTASISE, WE BOTH KNOW YOU ARE NADA WITHOUT THOSE FANTASIES

THEY ARE THE STRINGS THAT ARE STILL KEEPING YOU ALIVE AND MAKING YOU THINK YOU COULD ACHIEVE SOMETHING

USELESS THING!!!

COMPOUND FOOL
Blah blah blah, meow meow meow, yada yada yada. Hotdamn! you're on fire right now. All that aggression, me thinks you like it rough & often.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kazna69:

Blah blah blah, meow meow meow, yada yada yada. Hotdamn! you're on fire right now. All that aggression, me thinks you like it rough & often.

Ode!

Apokunmeko!

Loser!
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Fayvhur(f): 10:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
Rape is real, though the girls mostly taken advantage of, are those from poor backgrounds, so desperate to earn money for hand to mouth feeding, sex is forced on them for a paltry sum of money. Yet who sees it as rape?? No one.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

Ode!

Apokunmeko!

Loser!

Are you done? Cos you just look stupid acting like a crazed, psychotic gossip girl with nothing better to do. I have an idea ... Go, suck, dick grin
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kazna69:

Are you done? Cos you just look stupid acting like a crazed, psychotic gossip girl with nothing better to do. I have an idea ... Go, suck, dick grin

Miserable thing!
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 30, 2016
Rollar:

Sure, just seems a bit stereotypical. Like of course the black professor just has to have plaited hair and maybe a piece too, as all black men do. Then the girls have woolly sheeps hair......I know all that is synonymous with blacks, but its like making a Chinese version and drawing the professor as a short dude with comically slanted eyes and two long whiskers of a mustache. As I said, stereotypical.
I get where you're comin' from with stereotypes.
But the girls havin' natural hair isn't one,that's a acirate depiction of us this is how it grows out of our heads.
An if anythin' it's a positive image.
We're not bein' made fun of here.
The representation of natural Afro textured hair is good not bad.
I mean it's our hair an it's pretty,why not?
An as I said before the braied hair is just a touchin' on Afro American culture and that's fine.
The display of afro features and culture dosen't make this rasict.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 30, 2016
Rollar:

By "I know" I meant duh! 'Fcos her favorite program would feature adorable little pre-pubescent girls running around, looking for trouble................[size=1pt]like you[/size] tongue
What!! I don't look for trouble!
An I'm not adorable!!
I woulda got to this sooner but I got banned. angry
But I'm back again,yay! cheesy
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Duru009(m): 10:41am On Jan 30, 2016
I was rape by my girlfriend's friend after my girlfriend travel home for hols. She came arnd in m hostel playin all saints but

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

[TIPS] How To ‘TOAST’ A Girl If You Are Shy / 5 Types of Female Buttocks (pictures Included) / Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.