Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

4 Secrets To Dating Older Women!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Secrets To Dating Older Women!! (1608 Views)

My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls / Why Some Guys Don't Like Dating Older Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Secrets To Dating Older Women!! by Rudaiya(f): 2:52am On Jan 28, 2016
Cougars can be tricky.
Follow these tips when dating an older woman!!

Today’s cougars aren’t passive, but they are popular, thanks to TV shows like Cougar Town. They’re always on the hunt for new prey. But not every female cougar (a hot woman several years older than you) is Mrs. Robinson seeking a young sexual playmate. Most are on the prowl for a real relationship.
If you're looking to date a cougar, be careful. Older women have limited patience for the shenanigans of youth, so stick to these five no-fail rules and you will be dating older women in no time.

1. Be Assertive -

This is not the time to be shy. Be direct and ask her out with confidence.
Nothing is sexier than a man who knows what he wants.

2. Avoid Labels -

Don’t make references to her as a “cougar.” Many women still find the term offensive.

3. Ignore the Age Gap -

You’re just stating the obvious, and she’s well aware that she’s older.

4. Take it Slow -

Sure, the sex is hotter than any you’ve had before. But get to know her outside the bedroom, too. Ask her what she likes. Then follow through. She’ll want you as much as you want her.

Learn more about dating here:
http://www.matchfilipina.com
And go for dating!! wink
Re: 4 Secrets To Dating Older Women!! by Tyviv(f): 2:55am On Jan 28, 2016
Lol...what of for older men?
Re: 4 Secrets To Dating Older Women!! by Nobody: 4:24am On Jan 28, 2016
grin this is funny...
Re: 4 Secrets To Dating Older Women!! by Fkforyou(m): 5:02am On Jan 28, 2016
For some wierd reasons, I find older women atrractive, I mean the ones that are atleast 6-10 years older than me. I won't mind the experience of DATING one solely for the experience.
Re: 4 Secrets To Dating Older Women!! by Synzu(m): 6:46am On Jan 28, 2016
Older women...
Re: 4 Secrets To Dating Older Women!! by Rudaiya(f): 8:56am On Jan 28, 2016
Fkforyou:
For some wierd reasons, I find older women atrractive, I mean the ones that are atleast 6-10 years older than me. I won't mind the experience of DATING one solely for the experience.
Oh! Really?? smiley
best wishes to you both!!
Re: 4 Secrets To Dating Older Women!! by Rudaiya(f): 8:58am On Jan 28, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin this is funny...
LOL!! cheesy
Re: 4 Secrets To Dating Older Women!! by Rudaiya(f): 9:01am On Jan 28, 2016
Tyviv:
Lol...what of for older men?
LOL!! Next time, I'll post about it :-P
Re: 4 Secrets To Dating Older Women!! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
Fkforyou:

I know exactly what you mean. Some older women just have that it factor.
Re: 4 Secrets To Dating Older Women!! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
Fkforyou:
I think ive heard this more from guys that were molested in their childhood. Maybe this is different.
Re: 4 Secrets To Dating Older Women!! by kirchofff(m): 11:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
Like older women.......like 30yrs older
Re: 4 Secrets To Dating Older Women!! by foriz4u(m): 11:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
pointlessly pointless... lol... any older woman for a date? I'm only 32 pls inbox me I once had a good 4yrs experience. cheers!!
Re: 4 Secrets To Dating Older Women!! by foriz4u(m): 11:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
Speechless3:
I think ive heard this more from guys that were molested in their childhood. Maybe this is different.
its quite interesting speechless now speaks. aren't u supposed to b speechless??
Re: 4 Secrets To Dating Older Women!! by pavicluv(m): 12:14am On Jan 29, 2016
Am good at what I d......o add up 07065828119
Re: 4 Secrets To Dating Older Women!! by Griffon(m): 1:53am On Jan 29, 2016
Well. . .
Re: 4 Secrets To Dating Older Women!! by Nobody: 4:43am On Jan 29, 2016
Always greet her good morning.
Re: 4 Secrets To Dating Older Women!! by Fkforyou(m): 6:39am On Jan 29, 2016
Speechless3:

Lol....yea, it's surely different.
Re: 4 Secrets To Dating Older Women!! by Fkforyou(m): 6:40am On Jan 29, 2016
Rudaiya:
Oh! Really?? smiley best wishes to you both!!
Thanks.
Re: 4 Secrets To Dating Older Women!! by Fkforyou(m): 6:42am On Jan 29, 2016
aim5:

I know exactly what you mean. Some older women just have that it factor.

True.
Re: 4 Secrets To Dating Older Women!! by skywalker240(m): 7:28am On Jan 29, 2016
the older the better grin

(1) (Reply)

That Moment When She Cheats On FEB 13 / Guys Enter Here.. / Some Of The Top African's Bizzare Wedding Pictures Ever - I Can't Stop Laughing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.